PDA

View Full Version : who likes Femboys ?

zeebeedee
01-15-2009, 03:48 AM
no idea who this is , just saw him/her on my travels and wanted to share, if its a repost my apologises :lol:

El Nino
01-15-2009, 05:54 AM
she looks fine to me

kittyKaiti
01-15-2009, 06:04 AM
What exactly is a femboy? The person you posted pics of is a transsexual. I just don't understand what you mean.

Ponyboy
01-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Yes I like a lot

tsntx
01-15-2009, 07:21 AM
i think only gay men and fat loser chicks like fem boys

Willie Escalade
01-15-2009, 07:54 AM
I know I like the gal posted here!

johnb
01-15-2009, 08:50 AM
actually, i think those pics are nice, very nice

dasilentthunder
01-15-2009, 08:56 AM
okay thats it alot of you men on here are fucking faggots.

peterdavies37
01-15-2009, 09:17 AM

The fact that you're even here tells me that you're bisexual, so show some respect.

IF you like someone with a cock, then you ain't hetero - sorry... it doesn't mean that you're gay though.

Or maybe "bi-curious" then - you might not've been with anyone with a dick, but you're here so you must be interested.

But your comment shows disrespect for the people here and the girls in the photos too.

By the way I think she looks fine.

:)

dan_drade
01-15-2009, 09:37 AM
no idea who this is , just saw him/her on my travels and wanted to share, if its a repost my apologises :lol:

She is not a femboy, she is a TS.

jordyd19
01-15-2009, 10:01 AM
thats a bonerfied t-girl super hot too

hotboy68
01-15-2009, 10:48 AM
I think more like a TS than a femboy, but she looks great more pics please.

Summoning84
01-15-2009, 11:41 AM
I don't know where the op got the term from. But Femboy is a term that has been used on the Asian Ts/ The ladyboy forums for a few years now. The basic meaning of it is a girl that is not finished in her transition. No implants or surgeries.This term is mainly used for asian ladyboys.

No one cares what you think.

dasilentthunder
01-15-2009, 05:43 PM

The fact that you're even here tells me that you're bisexual, so show some respect.

IF you like someone with a cock, then you ain't hetero - sorry... it doesn't mean that you're gay though.

Or maybe "bi-curious" then - you might not've been with anyone with a dick, but you're here so you must be interested.

But your comment shows disrespect for the people here and the girls in the photos too.

Sorry Ive only had sex with gg but the person in the picture doesnt look anything like a woman. Sounds like I hurt your feelings.

emmettray
01-15-2009, 05:58 PM

Sorry Ive only had sex with gg but the person in the picture doesnt look anything like a woman. Sounds like I hurt your feelings.

Hey 'label' dudes, how old are you both? Have you ever stepped outside the boundaries of your respective gardens? We are all dying, deal with it.

tsntx
01-15-2009, 05:58 PM
I don't know where the op got the term from. But Femboy is a term that has been used on the Asian Ts/ The ladyboy forums for a few years now. The basic meaning of it is a girl that is not finished in her transition. No implants or surgeries.This term is mainly used for asian ladyboys.

and noone cares if your gay... dumbass

and if noone cared what i think they shouldnt ask.... what do you think?

tsntx
01-15-2009, 06:00 PM

told you

tho in this case id say the first pic is of a ts

phobun
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM

He cares what people think, and therefore he's thinks he's not gay.

phobun
01-15-2009, 07:10 PM

I........AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree too.
Femme males like a bridge for latent gays to more easily cross over into the land of semen and honey.

callahac
01-15-2009, 07:44 PM
I think she is hot and she is a TS. Although I admit I like femboys.

justatransgirl
01-15-2009, 09:17 PM
LOL - I was going to say this thread is crying out for TSNTX... :-) But I see you were already here!

Looks like it's time to "school" a new crop of HA boys...

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Silcc69
01-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Maybe it's just me but I guess 70% of the guys on here seem to like men ad much as they do TS. And this girl isn't that hot at all. I can excuse the slender body but the face is not appealing at all. But i'm sure most of the guys that find her attractive only because of her dick.

Jericho
01-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Maybe it's just me but I guess 70% of the guys on here seem to like men ad much as they do TS. And this girl isn't that hot at all. I can excuse the slender body but the face is not appealing at all. But i'm sure most of the guys that find her attractive only because of her dick.

Eh...You can excuse the slender body? :?
You only rock it to fat chicks?

justatransgirl
01-15-2009, 11:45 PM

I guess I don't have to go on a diet after all...

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

Silcc69
01-15-2009, 11:49 PM

Rail thin chics are not my style at all unless you have a great face (ie GG Cassie.) and for that dumb ass remark I guess all woman are either skinny or fat?

Star Angel 86
01-16-2009, 01:06 AM
I like these pics,I find her quite attractive,I think she has a nice body too.

Coroner
01-16-2009, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpfX_2G9i6w

dasilentthunder
01-16-2009, 01:37 AM

you just like cock dude :?

Summoning84
01-16-2009, 01:41 AM

I think i like femboys and ts alot if that makes me gay then im very gay :D

FREEFALLL666
01-20-2009, 01:30 AM
I just find it funny that most of the people who use these words such as "fag" and "gay" as an insult are often those who wish to bee seen as straight. The double shot of a Transgirl using such words is just hypocrisy, remember that to most of the world YOU are a guy and anyone who likes you are Gay.. Now that aint my belief, but that is what people see, Why do you think that shows such as Jerry Springer are popular? It aint cause most people wanna see you educate em, its cause they wanna see you insulted. Remember to get respect you NEED TO RESPECT.

zeebeedee
01-20-2009, 01:42 AM
So glad people enjoyed pics i posted and thanks for additional ones from , sorry forgot your name, but still a slight faux pas with my term femboy excuse moi ,ok then, yep if there's tits a budding its a TS :wink:

Legend
01-20-2009, 02:03 AM
I just find it funny that most of the people who use these words such as "fag" and "gay" as an insult are often those who wish to bee seen as straight. The double shot of a Transgirl using such words is just hypocrisy, remember that to most of the world YOU are a guy and anyone who likes you are Gay.. Now that aint my belief, but that is what people see, Why do you think that shows such as Jerry Springer are popular? It aint cause most people wanna see you educate em, its cause they wanna see you insulted. Remember to get respect you NEED TO RESPECT.

I think it's funny that guys react to being called a fag by a girl as if it was some form of gay bashing when its merely a word to make guys react,the girls were probably called a fag and every homophobic insult in the book growing up, i just don't see it as being some form of gay bashing but a insult just to make guys react.

Seriously there was a thread were some guys stated if a girl called them a fag to their face they would beat them up, a guy who doesn't see himself as a fag isn't even going to care and just say whatever.

callahac
01-20-2009, 03:38 PM

you just like cock dude :?

That's right, I do.

409one
01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
I guess I'm gay. I find these girls hella cute. On the Asian sites, both these girls are considered typical femboys. Do you agree?

409one
01-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Here are a few more that I couldn't say no to if my life depended on it. If it takes admitting that I'm gay to hook up with girls like this... I'm all for it.

409one
01-20-2009, 07:47 PM
One more.

tsntx
01-20-2009, 08:41 PM
lmao i love it when yall post pics

they only confirm my feelings that if yall try to knock me by using male terms that its ok and i shouldnt get upset or feel insulted bc its clear yall like boys

callahac
01-20-2009, 09:21 PM

they only confirm my feelings that if yall try to knock me by using male terms that its ok and i shouldnt get upset or feel insulted bc its clear yall like boys

I admit it it, I do like boys too. And Jenn, I never knock you.

tsntx
01-20-2009, 09:29 PM

ty i appreciate it

and as ive said i have no qualms w/ guys that go both ways or whatever.... if it makes em happy who cares

its the ones that do hypocritical shit and get lost in the bs that annoy me

Silcc69
01-20-2009, 09:50 PM
409one that first one could pass as a TS w/o breast's the rest of them lol no comment.

callahac
01-20-2009, 09:57 PM

ty i appreciate it

and as ive said i have no qualms w/ guys that go both ways or whatever.... if it makes em happy who cares

its the ones that do hypocritical shit and get lost in the bs that annoy me

I totally agree. What's the old saying "me thinks you protesteth too much" I think there a lot of guys in the closet here that hide behind the door by gay bashing.

FREEFALLL666
01-20-2009, 10:37 PM

I think it's funny that guys react to being called a fag by a girl as if it was some form of gay bashing when its merely a word to make guys react,the girls were probably called a fag and every homophobic insult in the book growing up, i just don't see it as being some form of gay bashing but a insult just to make guys react.

Seriously there was a thread were some guys stated if a girl called them a fag to their face they would beat them up, a guy who doesn't see himself as a fag isn't even going to care and just say whatever.It doesn't matter if it is just to rile someone up (on the Internet that is called Flamebaiting) , it is a hate fueled insult and shouldn't be used. Just cause a black man was called nigger all his life doesn't mean he has a right to use it.

If you expect society to respect you, then you need to show that you are worth respecting. The only way to have a percieved insult borne of hate die is for its use to stop.

TGL
01-20-2009, 11:36 PM
I think 409one came close to what I consider a femboy. Basically, a femboy is like a transvestite: A boy who dresses feminine. I think the difference is that femboys doesn't necessarily wear obvious feminine clothing, but they just appear feminine, due to make up, style of clothing and so on. Futhermore, I think femboys always refer to themselves as boys, not as girls or Tgirl, even if they are wearing dresses or other obviously girly clothing.

Just to keep this thread worth looking at, I post some more pictures :D

TGL
01-20-2009, 11:37 PM
More Dustin...

TGL
01-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Bri

tsntx
01-21-2009, 12:39 AM
<--- is single

whatchu talking bout willis?

El Nino
01-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Nice post TGL!

BOLO
01-22-2009, 12:55 AM
What a stunner ! pls some more !

uber_nerd
01-22-2009, 01:39 AM
I believe these are called cross-dressers.

Weiners: Check.
Women's clothes: Check.
Boobies: Negative.

BeardedOne
01-22-2009, 01:42 AM
This is also a crossover to the "Club Kids" thread.

Being a genuine bisexual, I can appreciate the eye candy, but I can understand why a number of the folx here on HA aren't aficionados of these people.

Apostle
01-22-2009, 01:48 AM
You got the term male right, but they aren't fem at all. This is straight up dudes in womens clothing.

uber_nerd
01-22-2009, 01:48 AM
aficionados

Excellent usage.

409one
01-22-2009, 07:06 PM

Being a genuine bisexual, I can appreciate the eye candy, but I can understand why a number of the folx here on HA aren't aficionados of these people.

I don't know. Maybe I've been hanging out on the Asian ladyboy sites too much, but when I think of the term "femboy" I think of someone who is well on their way to being a TS or already thinks of themselves as TS and just hasn't done all that much about it. I guess I think about them as budding TS's.

alyssats
01-22-2009, 11:51 PM
not a femboy for me but a tgirl

El Nino
01-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Any more femboys??

BeardedOne
01-23-2009, 01:18 AM

I don't know. Maybe I've been hanging out on the Asian ladyboy sites too much, but when I think of the term "femboy" I think of someone who is well on their way to being a TS or already thinks of themselves as TS and just hasn't done all that much about it. I guess I think about them as budding TS's.

Some just like to gender-fuck. I think Bill Kaulitz qualifies for that title.

brkylboy
07-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I know its a fine line, but its a big thing in Asia right now.

TomBatXXX
07-10-2010, 12:25 PM

Hey zeebeedee!

This awesome chick is Sascha, I also think she is very HOT!!!
She is so sexy & I especially like her acting with Bekki, another sexy amateur TS :kiss:

Sascha has such a cute Femboy body & a long Cock :jerkoff & Bekki likes to suck it on the toilet and later Sascha rams is into her intestine:smileysex:

Who ever has more of these 2 hot chicks please post !!!

tsluve
07-10-2010, 12:56 PM
very fucking sexy!!!!

mike66n69
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
The first girl is a TG called Sascha available on 4chan, has a TG girlfriend and swings alot. Definitely taking hormones to feminise, so sholud be called a TG.
There are only a very few femboys that appeal to me,
this person having a feminine face is quite cute:http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=220973&stc=1&d=1232473306

Tombat beat me to it about her identity

hotcar
07-10-2010, 03:09 PM
i love sexy petite femboys...

Johnny O
07-10-2010, 09:38 PM
I think she looks great and would happily help her with whatever she may want.:)

nils
08-24-2010, 06:02 PM
just bring that threat back :)

nils
08-24-2010, 06:05 PM
some more ...

DarylWashington
08-24-2010, 07:20 PM

Ha ha ha what the hell I fucked her, well it identified as a her at the time lol. Her Mexican female friend took pics & videos while watching! The bitch shitted all over my dick though.

El Nino
08-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Yes... Keep the thread rollin!

Ryz
08-24-2010, 10:01 PM
supper tranny fucker at it agin
woop woop

rockabilly
08-24-2010, 10:44 PM
supper tranny fucker at it agin
woop woop

Super Tranny Fucker?

Was that on the TG-16?

rockabilly
08-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Besides we all know you can only fuck "Super Tranny" w/ Kryptonite Condoms.

El Nino
09-03-2010, 04:51 AM
:::bump:::

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Is Fem Boy a NEW dam title for this madness? STOP ADDING THESE CRAZY ASS TITLES!

nils
09-08-2010, 02:22 AM
---------------

nils
09-08-2010, 02:28 AM
---------------------------

tsparisangelline
09-08-2010, 02:38 AM
fem boy = an effeminate gay boy

alot of these pics are just starting out transsexuals and crossdressers not fem boys.

Nicole Dupre
09-08-2010, 03:19 AM
Those are all clearly M2Fs, and there are no twinks. Maybe I'm out of the pre-transition loop, but is that what people call "femboys"? To me "femboys" just sounds weird. I used to kinda look like that, and I called myself "genderfuct" because it "fucked" with people's heads when I told them I was actually the male "gender" and had a penis. So, technically then, what is "genderfuct"?

Thor57
09-08-2010, 12:20 PM
yes, very cute

sexy as all get out

Thor57
09-09-2010, 01:25 PM
yummy soft and sexy:party:

El Nino
10-27-2010, 08:20 PM
These are some very, very cute gurls..

Helvis2012
10-27-2010, 10:47 PM

Ya think so?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

El Nino
10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Keep you meaningless and petty judgements to yourselves..

britneymarkham
10-28-2010, 02:30 AM
lmao u know what so sad to say but its human nature men just like anything that appears to be "WOMENLEEEE" so they dont feel gay including gay fem boys cus they view them as sissy ass bitches not men so they donnt feel gay in reality we dont really have love or sex in gender anymore make sense?

CaptainPlanet
10-28-2010, 06:50 AM
The name femboys just sounds so bad. They have to atleast be on hormones or somewhat growing some boobs

phobun
10-28-2010, 06:58 AM
The name femboys just sounds so bad. They have to atleast be on hormones or somewhat growing some boobs

I agree. It's really gross and anyone who is into them is a perv.

El Nino
10-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Dear Phobun, your opinions and your level of ignorance is quite pathetic. It appears to be at such an extent, that you are blinded by it and stuck in your own compartmentalised and confined mental state... Have a nice day.

El Nino
10-28-2010, 09:28 AM
lmao u know what so sad to say but its human nature men just like anything that appears to be "WOMENLEEEE" so they dont feel gay including gay fem boys cus they view them as sissy ass bitches not men so they donnt feel gay in reality we dont really have love or sex in gender anymore make sense?
Pretty much. It is what it is though.. not really a big deal.

CaptainPlanet
10-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Dear Phobun, your opinions and your level of ignorance is quite pathetic. It appears to be at such an extent, that you are blinded by it and stuck in your own compartmentalised and confined mental state... Have a nice day.

Theres gotta be a line between, TS and GUYS, obviously not all guys here are gonna be attracted to a feminen male specie. Still a guy at the end of the day, if your not living 24/7 as a woman.

El Nino
10-28-2010, 11:22 AM
The number of shades of grey, are innumerable... Not evrything is either black or white, nor does it have to be... Labels are for clothes, not people.

cyberdickboy
10-28-2010, 01:04 PM
The number of shades of grey, are innumerable... Not evrything is either black or white, nor does it have to be... Labels are for clothes, not people.

Agreed. Labels can be decent-enough for behaviours or abstract ideas, but after a certain point in the real world, they can be very stifling.

As for the original question, I *love* femboys, but I gotta agree with the people saying that 'mone boobs = not a boy -- and I'll even go so far to say she was probably never a "boy" in the first place, at least not in personal identity.

nicebrn
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't identify as straight, but I am still very much attracted to femininity. I have very little attraction to masculine men unless a 3-way is involved. :)

So it seems to me that "femboy" is just a more polite term for "sissy," or a girlie twink. Not that that's a bad thing, because I most definitely enjoy playing with them too. The more delicate-looking and/or androgynous a boy is, the more I get turned on by him. It's funny though, because two or three years ago I wasn't into that at all.

...also, I figure that if you're not actually living as a female most of the time (leaving out conditions like not being able to be out at work or whatever), then you're probably not a TS.

darklordshadow13
11-12-2010, 12:02 AM
does sascha have any thing new

natina
11-13-2010, 10:03 AM
they have a plan to make

being a ts/tg/TV/CD ( in there

opinion its all the same thing)

a mental illness.

they also believe and many on this site I suspect,

you phobun to be a hypocrite.

I agree. It's really gross and anyone who is into them is a perv.

Kayden Harley
11-13-2010, 03:54 PM

Most of the world thinks that only gay men like tgirls, and that tgirls are just gay men with implants and heels.

btw, I think fem boys are cute. They were cute to me before starting my transition, and they are cute to me still... In fact, weren't you a gem boy before you started hormones?

lisaparadise
11-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Most of the world thinks that only gay men like tgirls, and that tgirls are just gay men with implants and heels.

btw, I think fem boys are cute. They were cute to me before starting my transition, and they are cute to me still... In fact, weren't you a gem boy before you started hormones?your all fuckin nuts can you say phedifile?what a bunch of freaks

lisaparadise
11-13-2010, 05:26 PM
That's right, I do.dude go back to your bathouse follies and get the fuck outta here we dont want fags in our house thank you very much

Star Angel 86
11-13-2010, 05:28 PM
your all fuckin nuts can you say phedifile?what a bunch of freaks

You love this thread.:twisted:

Ryz
11-13-2010, 05:45 PM
your all fuckin nuts can you say phedifile?what a bunch of freaks

No children were posted. You shouldn't be so judgmental lol

lisaparadise
11-13-2010, 05:54 PM
No children were posted. You shouldn't be so judgmental lolhey i thought you had alot of friends? now go outside and play or stay in and get your room clean

Ryz
11-13-2010, 05:55 PM
hey i thought you had alot of friends? now go outside and play or stay in and get your room clean

I'm studying, and doing laundry. Pretty cold outside...

lisaparadise
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm studying, and doing laundry. Pretty cold outside...cold?your 45 mins from me and i went to timmies at 6 am and it was warm but foggy.what r ya studying?

Ryz
11-13-2010, 06:01 PM
cold?your 45 mins from me and i went to timmies at 6 am and it was warm but foggy.what r ya studying?

I'm in Mississauga right now silly. Do you have some crazy ass mist outside?
I can't see anything when i look outside my window

Helvis2012
11-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Sometimes......

sdman
11-14-2010, 02:54 PM

btw, I think fem boys are cute. They were cute to me before starting my transition, and they are cute to me still... In fact, weren't you a gem boy before you started hormones?

you like fem boys??

Kayden Harley
11-14-2010, 03:07 PM
you like fem boys??

Yah, I think SOME guys that are fem and some really Androgynous guys are really cute.

sdman
11-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Yah, I think SOME guys that are fem and some really Androgynous guys are really cute.

I see people like what they like

buubi
01-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Don't know about you, they turn me on very much - more then ladyboys.
Going to Pattaya early, will look for them

Martin C.
01-23-2011, 06:31 PM
She's very nice.

I think we're having an endless discussion. Trying to put everyboy in the same spot, like :
if you like only girls --> you're heteosexual
if you like girls and boys --> you're bissexual
if you like tgirls --> you're a tlover
if you tgirls and girls --> you aren't gay
if you like your mother --> Freud can explain ....

That's an endless discussion.

pinksissy
02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Does anybody know where I can find more pics of this hot femboi carmello? They only available source on the net is hotwinkboyz.com, but nothing else. I seem to remember that he was on myspace, but cant find him there either anymore. :( Somebody help pleaze....:Bowdown:

f1manoz
02-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Er, I think the original pictures were of a full-blown TS....

Jackal
02-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Er, I think the original pictures were of a full-blown TS....

the first post was, noticed the fine, hormone/natural breasts. 99% most likely a transsexual

slammer
02-09-2011, 10:13 PM
gay smay i would fuck her in a heart beat, lovely girl great body great cock that ass would look great rapped around my thick cock anytime wish she esocrted

El Nino
02-23-2011, 12:25 AM
Carmello..

Sadrelahon
09-11-2011, 04:16 AM
What is a femboy?

borland
12-21-2011, 08:57 PM
I want a lover, a femboy!
my email: rudolfvalentino@libero.it
I living in Roma - Italia

Jamie French
12-21-2011, 09:51 PM
That's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. (post #106)

galileu
10-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Definitely, I like a lot. And I found it a very little time.
I have absolutely no attraction to men.
In really. I regard gay body, so repulsive and disgusting. And never had the curiosity of seeing a dick in a male body.

Well thought female transsexuals were my limit of desire.

But recently I have been feeling very curiousity, for these delicious: femboys.

Disguised, so fragile and delicate ways.
These transex or CDs in the beginning of transformation, has captivated me enough attention.

Small tits, female hair, delicate bodies. And until some kinds of Emo, has attracted me.

Although it is recent. It's taken me seriously.
even being a secret like that do not matter to become public. If I see in a party, a so sexy person , I do not think twice. No I will feel no doubt, and I will proceed horny.

Donjuan2416
10-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I love femboys, where can I find femboy porn?

Vallin
03-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Oh I do. I.DO!

bimale69
03-14-2013, 12:37 AM
I guess since my long time partner is basically (and happily) a femboi, I guess that makes me a femboy lover?