PDA

View Full Version : Spunk disgusts.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
How many of you chicks are turned off by dudes dropping a good amount of spunk (semen) on your sheets, chin, tits (tatas, honkers, soymilk sacks), stomach, ass cheeks, etc.

blckhaze
01-14-2009, 09:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-14-2009, 09:36 PM

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/70jacg_th_165.gif

Odelay
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Follow up question... how many guys have tasted their own spunk of which they so eagerly want to spread across the lips, face, bed, apartment of the girl they are with?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-14-2009, 10:14 PM
snowballing....................
or
foul ball catching...............

YUCK

Odelay
01-14-2009, 11:26 PM
snowballing....................
or
foul ball catching...............

YUCK

"foul ball catching" .. LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

blckhaze
01-15-2009, 01:45 AM

Oh im stealing that one. Classic.

but to spin it for a minute, I dont mind cum as long as you warn a brotha, but I dont it above the neck.

BeardedOne
01-15-2009, 01:50 AM

Trivia: That's the late Forry Ackerman's shoulder on the left. :)

Ts CinthyaNY
01-15-2009, 02:11 AM
That's mayor turn off.. you can be disgusted for days...

But the smell can stuck in your nose even worse.. yuck...!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-15-2009, 03:13 AM
That's mayor turn off.. you can be disgusted for days...

But the smell can stuck in your nose even worse.. yuck...!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trish
01-15-2009, 03:29 AM
Spunk disgusts

What if every one had that attitude? How else would we deal with it all?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-15-2009, 03:32 AM
ugh at her belly button
her stomach is amazing though

sockmonkey
01-15-2009, 05:04 AM
ugh at her belly button
her stomach is amazing though

Ditto, and also ditto.

In regard to the topic, I've had to put up with this a time or two in my life. I don't know what the big effing deal is. It's not my fault I skeet like it's personal, that's just nature and biology. I don't bag on bitches when they leave a snail trail all across my sheets; the least you could do is take it in the chops like a champ. I had one ex... total jizzophobe. She used to point my dick away from her, like windex was gonna come out or some shit. Come on, even if I had any idea of where it all went, do you know how hard that is to get out of plush carpeting?! Meanwhile, all I'd have to do is hand you a towel and you're set. Eventually I had to go all Bruce Banner on her when we'd start to get like bow-chica-wow on each other: "Don't make me horny. You wouldn't like me when I'm horny." Then when I came I'd yell "HULK SMASH!!!" and bust one off in her eye, like a total sneak bombing raid. Then she'd give me that why-are-you-ruining-my-life kinda look through her one good eye. I'd always fall back on how she's always bitching about how her skin's so dry, and if she can coat herself in six layers of pumpkin spice/watermelon/clamato lotion from Bath and Body Works, the least she could do is rub my spunk across her tits every so often.

Then one time I told her I was gonna hide out like Lee Harvey Oswald and jizz-sassinate her while she pulled in the driveway in her convertible. She put a sex embargo on my ass like I was Castro.

/Rant over.

Edit: Reading this over again, I'd say about 75% of it has gotta be .sig file worthy. :D

muhmuh
01-15-2009, 08:07 AM
Reading this over again, I'd say about 75% of it has gotta be .sig file worthy. :D

im thinking 100% of it is mental institution worthy

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2009, 08:10 AM
How many of you chicks are turned off by dudes dropping a good amount of spunk (semen) on your sheets, chin, tits (tatas, honkers, soymilk sacks), stomach, ass cheeks, etc.

A guy came so much at one time and hit my eyes and curtains. It cost him $200 in Victoria's Secret!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
01-15-2009, 08:11 AM
dick on my left looks good

ef9hatchman
01-15-2009, 08:11 AM

A guy came so much at one time and hit my eyes and curtains. It cost him $200 in Victoria's Secret!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Wait whaaa 0_0
In the store... u dirrrty dirrrty girl -_- :wink:

sockmonkey
01-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Reading this over again, I'd say about 75% of it has gotta be .sig file worthy. :D

im thinking 100% of it is mental institution worthy

Come on, now; all of that is fucking funny.

In regard to the topic, I've had to put up with this a time or two in my life. I don't know what the big effing deal is. It's not my fault I skeet like it's personal, that's just nature and biology. I don't bag on bitches when they leave a snail trail all across my sheets; the least you could do is take it in the chops like a champ. I had one ex... total jizzophobe. She used to point my dick away from her, like windex was gonna come out or some shit. Come on, even if I had any idea of where it all went, do you know how hard that is to get out of plush carpeting?! Meanwhile, all I'd have to do is hand you a towel and you're set. Eventually I had to go all Bruce Banner on her when we'd start to get like bow-chica-wow on each other: "Don't make me horny. You wouldn't like me when I'm horny." Then when I came I'd yell "HULK SMASH!!!" and bust one off in her eye, like a total sneak bombing raid. Then she'd give me that why-are-you-ruining-my-life kinda look through her one good eye. I'd always fall back on how she's always bitching about how her skin's so dry, and if she can coat herself in six layers of pumpkin spice/watermelon/clamato lotion from Bath and Body Works, the least she could do is rub my spunk across her tits every so often.

Then one time I told her I was gonna hide out like Lee Harvey Oswald and jizz-sassinate her while she pulled in the driveway in her convertible. She put a sex embargo on my ass like I was Castro.

This shit deserves a slow clap.

londonrussianblond
01-15-2009, 05:08 PM
i hate it,, it looks disgusting ,, smells disgusting and on the rare occasion they got me,, tastes disgusting... i aim it anywher but at or on me,,,, that stuff grosses me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i can smell it i,ll vomit!!

Jericho
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
You can fuck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.

Leaving Las Vegas

emmettray
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Follow up question... how many guys have tasted their own spunk of which they so eagerly want to spread across the lips, face, bed, apartment of the girl they are with?

How many are getting paid to convey fantasies onscreen?

Takingbackme
01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Love it! In my mouth, down my throught, on my face, ass , or stomach ect! ect! ect! Just gimmie gimiie gimmie!!

blckhaze
01-15-2009, 08:30 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Ahh the repayment scene.
Ive had to pay for many a new weave thanx to my crappy aim.
*sigh*

needsum
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
blackhaze, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at your avatar. . . that shit is too funny!

sockmonkey
01-20-2009, 04:54 AM
Ahh the repayment scene.
*sigh*

Fuck you, Haze, you made VitaminWater come out my nose. :P

I've got this picture in my mind of you inviting a chick into the bedroom and pulling out a drawer full of fright wigs.

"If you're smart, you'll put one of these on; this shit could get messy."

Apostle
01-20-2009, 06:34 AM
She should be glad to catch it in the face, it's like I'm spreading gold in liquid form.

blckhaze
01-20-2009, 08:05 AM
blackhaze, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at your avatar. . . that shit is too funny!

very
:D

Ahh the repayment scene.
*sigh*

Fuck you, Haze, you made VitaminWater come out my nose. :P

I've got this picture in my mind of you inviting a chick into the bedroom and pulling out a drawer full of fright wigs.

"If you're smart, you'll put one of these on; this shit could get messy."

Shower caps or just keep their heads under my pillow.
The latter serves a dual purpose.