PDA

View Full Version : deleting posts

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:01 AM
at least pm me before deleting my posts.

Mac_Hine
01-14-2009, 02:02 AM
in before the deletion

tsntx
01-14-2009, 02:02 AM
u dont deserve to be PMed

you tried to make an insulting thread

deal w/ it

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:04 AM

deal w/ it

no i didnt. i explained in the thread that i still found the girls sexy despite not being stunning.

get your facts right

tsntx
01-14-2009, 02:06 AM

deal w/ it

no i didnt. i explained in the thread that i still found the girls sexy despite not being stunning.

get your facts right

it doesnt matter faggot

your post regardless of your BS reasoning is still meant to insult and if its not intended it still will

post that shit elsewhere if u want it posted so bad

NYCe
01-14-2009, 02:06 AM
No she's right. There's no way for that thread to not have been offensive.

What girl wants to see her photo in a post entitled "unconvincing shemales" even with the "I still find them sexy" thrown in?

Mac_Hine
01-14-2009, 02:07 AM
out of curiosity who do you find sexy yet not stunning? please provide pics and detailed reasoning for your answer

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:08 AM

deal w/ it

get your facts right

it doesnt matter faggot

your post regardless of your BS reasoning is still meant to insult and if its not intended it still will

post that shit elsewhere if u want it posted so bad

why are you calling me a faggot, i havent insulted you. now you are the one out of line, but i guess im a rookie and you are a hot hung angel. so i wonder who is going to get the back up here.

how bloody sad

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:10 AM
out of curiosity who do you find sexy yet not stunning? please provide pics and detailed reasoning for your answer

well im not allowed

this great comming from the board that once hosted a thread showing a man being fucked to death by a horse

i reckon im going to get banned soon

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:11 AM
No she's right. There's no way for that thread to not have been offensive.

What girl wants to see her photo in a post entitled "unconvincing shemales" even with the "I still find them sexy" thrown in?

ok i hear ya. thank you for replying to me respectfully and i now realize that my post may have been in bad taste.

but as stated before there was no need to insult me.

tsntx
01-14-2009, 02:12 AM
im sure you will get banned if you continue to post threads after they have been deleted several times and told not to post such insulting shit

if u dont like being called a fag then dont think that "unconvincing shemales" are still sexy

duh

Mac_Hine
01-14-2009, 02:13 AM

well im not allowed

this great comming from the board that once hosted a thread showing a man being fucked to death by a horse

just give me a hint. was she better or worse looking than the horse you mentioned?

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:14 AM
im sure you will get banned if you continue to post threads after they have been deleted several times and told not to post such insulting shit

if u dont like being called a fag then dont think that "unconvincing shemales" are still sexy

duh
does twice mean several then? and i wasnt told until i asked.

it must be great being intelligent like you.

tsntx
01-14-2009, 02:17 AM

duh

oh it is!

just think if you were smart like me you wouldnt be trying to make retarded threads and then be asking "duh y did my post get deleteded i tried so hard to be nice about it but i guess im just a big dumb stupid head... if only i was a learned scholar like tsntx i woulded known not to do such stupid shit.... ooh a street! i think ill go play in it"

carl essex
01-14-2009, 02:19 AM

duh

oh it is!

just think if you were smart like me you wouldnt be trying to make retarded threads and then be asking "duh y did my post get deleteded i tried so hard to be nice about it but i guess im just a big dumb stupid head... if only i was a learned scholar like tsntx i woulded known not to do such stupid shit.... ooh a street! i think ill go play in it"

carry on biting darling. one day you might realize your being wound up.

didnt get a degree in that one did you

i think i will go and have a fag

arnie666
01-14-2009, 03:19 AM

duh

oh it is!

carry on biting darling. one day you might realize your being wound up.

didnt get a degree in that one did you

i think i will go and have a fag

See your making friends :lol:

whereabouts in essex you from? I'm a southend boy.

Schimmel
01-14-2009, 03:41 AM
listen here, mothafuka, mods don't need to tell you shit. Get it? Good. Now feckaff muthafuka.

justatransgirl
01-16-2009, 12:31 AM

Uhmmm... Not to change the subject or anything. But could someone please post the link to that thread?

Size does matter.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

hondarobot
01-16-2009, 12:39 AM
listen here, mothafuka, mods don't need to tell you shit. Get it? Good. Now feckaff muthafuka.

Who is this Schimmel guy? Seems like a loudmouth, but possibly not in a bad way.