PDA

View Full Version : Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5!

Silcc69
01-14-2009, 01:04 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

Hmmm how many night's could I get with Jennifer Paris for that amount? :evil:

tsntx
01-14-2009, 01:19 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

$3.7 million US
jp overnight = $10k

meaning you could spend an entire YEAR w/ the fabulous JP and 5 bonus nights or fuck some avg looking virgin

ive fucked quite a few virgins in HS.... i cant imagine wanting to pay for that experience

an entire night of "its too big, it hurts, stop, ok try again, crying, ow stop, ok try again, this isnt working, do you want me to just jerk you off?"

yeah sounds like fun! :roll: $3.7 million dollar Hand job

Silcc69
01-14-2009, 01:21 AM

$3.7 million US
jp overnight = $10k

meaning you could spend an entire YEAR w/ the fabulous JP and 5 bonus nights or fuck some avg looking virgin

ive fucked quite a few virgins in HS.... i cant imagine wanting to pay for that experience

an entire night of "its too big, it hurts, stop, ok try again, crying, ow stop, ok try again, this isnt working, do you want me to just jerk you off?"

That sounds oh so interesting...........

tsntx
01-14-2009, 01:23 AM
lol as the next line says.... it wasnt

TsJennifer
01-14-2009, 09:59 AM

$3.7 million US
jp overnight = $10k

Girl you u made me laugh so hard. About your comment of having your share of virgins and cant imagine paying for it!...lol

BTW your AVATAR LOOKS STUNNING!!!! IM OFFICIALLY JELIOUS!!!

ballzNnutz
01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
i dont care how good a bitch says it is there is no piece of pussy worth $3.7m. I better own it for life and be able to do WHATEVER i want with it when I want.

arnie666
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Not even if I had unlimited amounts of money.She doesn't look any better then what you can pick up on a saturday night. Virgins are normally crap in bed without experience and then they often get emotional afterwards. You empty your spuds in her then what? 'no yes, slower, no, your hurting me,' sounds fun don't it....

Theres an italian model doing the same thing and she is hotter .But still if I was that rich I'd have a harem of several whores who look after my every whim.Not a whiny spoilt brat who thinks her pussy is gold dust. I bet to take her up the shitter is extra too. Wonder what Daddy thinks?

Jericho
01-14-2009, 01:40 PM
I bet to take her up the shitter is extra too.

Nah, ya get a rebate on that, it's bin used.

tsntx
01-14-2009, 05:53 PM

$3.7 million US
jp overnight = $10k

Girl you u made me laugh so hard. About your comment of having your share of virgins and cant imagine paying for it!...lol

BTW your AVATAR LOOKS STUNNING!!!! IM OFFICIALLY JELIOUS!!!

thnx fishstick.... as does yours

pittpanther2010
01-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Yuck...you couldn't pay me to sleep with that creature. Sorry but a cute face is more important to me than anything. And don't give me the "You can keep your eyes closed" deal, where's the fun in that?

longwave
01-15-2009, 12:10 AM
with that face no wonder she's a virgin.

elo
01-15-2009, 01:40 AM
3.7 million$ for the right to fuck her for the 1st time?I would sell mine for the half!Anybody interested?

2009AD
01-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Some crazy rich dude may pay her 10k for a night of sucking and fucking. There's no way someone will pay $3.7 million. Anyone who has that kind of cash is already fucking hotter women.

Solitary Brother
01-15-2009, 02:20 AM
She is a WHORE.

tsntx
01-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Some crazy rich dude may pay her 10k for a night of sucking and fucking. There's no way someone will pay $3.7 million. Anyone who has that kind of cash is already fucking hotter women.

bingo