PDA

View Full Version : And the AVN 2009 Transsexual Performer Of The Year is....

rvince
01-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Wendy Williams!
( http://avn.com/video/articles/34090.html )

Congratulations Wendy!

hondarobot
01-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Congrats Wendy, and also to all the nominees and previous title holders. Hopefully someone will post some AVN pictures sometime today.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Congratulations Wendy.
I am very happy that you won, and are no longer the Susan Lucci for the TS Performer Of The Year Award!

Due to a family illness, unfrotunately, I was not able to attend the AVN show unexpectedly and had to fly to Miami- I wish I was there to celebrate.

And a sincere, heartfelt wish to Wendy, who I know has worked very hard for this moment.

Enjoy it darling!!!!
You deserve it :)

Solitary Brother
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Wow.
It finally happened.
You worked so hard Wendy and I am happy for you.
Your website and that gangbang DVD you released are proof of your commitment to excellence.
Congrads to you.

meghanchavalier
01-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Congratulations Wendy! You deserve it!!

FEELS GOOD MAN
01-11-2009, 08:04 PM
LOL the AVN's are such a joke, especially the tranny of the year category. No offense, but I'd really love to hear the rational behind this choice.

meghanchavalier
01-11-2009, 08:59 PM
The rational behind this choice is that Wendy has been working her ass off for the last 5 years in the industry and she deserves the award for all of the time and effort she puts into her work. She owns her own production company, produces and directs her own videos, and on top of all that, she's one of the most real people in the industry with a heart of gold.

tsntx
01-11-2009, 09:03 PM
LOL the AVN's are such a joke, especially the tranny of the year category. No offense, but I'd really love to hear the rational behind this choice.

in truth tho, arent all award shows or awards period? pageants are the same way.... politics. but in the end its what you do w/ the title/position once you get it... not how you got it.

congradulations wendy.

FEELS GOOD MAN
01-11-2009, 09:35 PM
The rational behind this choice is that Wendy has been working her ass off for the last 5 years in the industry and she deserves the award for all of the time and effort she puts into her work. She owns her own production company, produces and directs her own videos, and on top of all that, she's one of the most real people in the industry with a heart of gold.
Whatever. It's not a hardest worker or most real person award, it's the top tranny performer of the past year. Personal tastes on looks aside, as far as I can tell Wendy was only in two DVD's in 2008, and there were certainly more prolific and popular web performers. Ponderous.

FEELS GOOD MAN
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
in truth tho, arent all award shows or awards period? pageants are the same way.... politics. but in the end its what you do w/ the title/position once you get it... not how you got it.

congradulations wendy.

Yes, most award shows are a joke, but usually they're popularity contests. I find it hard to believe Wendy was the most popular tranny performer of 2008.

Looking at a list of the other winners, it seems most of them were actually based on popularity (aka sales, buzz, etc.)

HeavenlySin
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Congratulations Wendy!

Danielle Foxx
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Congrats Wendy!

Silcc69
01-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Meh I dont really care but congrats Wendy.

sugdaddie69
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Congrats----Wendy

GroobySteven
01-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Well done Wendy. FINALLY!!!!

To the detractor (with 5 posts ... can we get an IP check mods to see who it really is???) , it's not based on popularity - it's a judges decision and Wendy had produced and starred in a fairly unique DVD this year with her Interracial Gangbang.

The first year Wendy stays at home for the AVN's - she wins!

Allanah, I'm sure you got sick of my calls all night asking where you were. I hope everything is ok in Florida.

A wild night, I camped out at the bar in the Mandalay Bay - with PK Vegas, Ecstatic, Buddy Wood and TS Jesse ... throughout the night we were joined by Mia Isabella, Yasmin Lee, Natassia Dreams, Jessica Host, Kelly Shore, Celeste, Jamie Page, Carmen & a bunch of others. Turned into a pretty wild night and my $1800 bar bill, was cheaper than a table at the AVN and a lot more fun!

Photos to follow ...

Felicia Katt
01-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Congrats, Wendy!!

Danielle Foxx
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Yes Allanah, I hope your family is ok... sending my good wishes and prayers

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 12:39 AM
LOL yes I did get a drunken congrats from Seanchai at 5 or 6 in the morning, but it did make me smile over the top of my already huge smile!

Sorry I missed the awards but it was nice being at home with friends and family!

Allanah has already stepped up to the plate to throw me a Victory party, details to follow!

Again THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to all!

FEELS GOOD MAN
01-12-2009, 12:42 AM

To the detractor (with 5 posts ... can we get an IP check mods to see who it really is???) , it's not based on popularity - it's a judges decision and Wendy had produced and starred in a fairly unique DVD this year with her Interracial Gangbang.

So one gangbang equals performer of the year? What the fuck? Who were the fucking judges?

The way you're all acting is bizarre, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There were many, many more active performers this year (and in my opinion much, much hotter) that got screwed over due some pretty obvious shenanigans.

Run all the IP checks you want, who cares. I'm the only honest person in this thread.

sugdaddie69
01-12-2009, 12:51 AM

So one gangbang equals performer of the year? What the fuck? Who were the fucking judges?

The way you're all acting is bizarre, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There were many, many more active performers this year (and in my opinion much, much hotter) that got screwed over due some pretty obvious shenanigans.

Run all the IP checks you want, who cares. I'm the only honest person in this thread.

No,you're not the ONLY honest person on the thread,I HONESTLY meant congrats---WENDY

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 12:59 AM
:D THanks to all

Solitary Brother
01-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Yeah you deserve it Wendy....no question in my mind.
I wonder thought has SexxxyJade congradulated you yet?
I know you two has a rough patch a while ago I was wondering if you to "buried the hatchet" so to speak.
The reason why I say this is because I want Jade to win next year!
Why does she deserve it?
Because she is SO damn sexy!
Just look at her!

kellyshore.net
01-12-2009, 01:06 AM
congrats wendy!

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Thankyou Miss Kelly , especially for the vote of confidence earlier that day!

kellyshore.net
01-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Thankyou Miss Kelly , especially for the vote of confidence earlier that day!No prob lady!

Dorian Gray
01-12-2009, 01:36 AM
congrats.... In my personal opinion she's not my type but I can't deny she must obviously give 150% effort and deserve it To bad the few very few I like must be lazy LOL.

bipoker
01-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Well deserved Miss Wendy..

I was disappointed that there were no pictures at the AVN website showing the transsexual nominees walking the red carpet, or any pics for that matter...

dasilentthunder
01-12-2009, 01:48 AM
she may work her ass off but I would have chosen somebody else. not hating just stating my opinon.

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 01:59 AM
My theme song for 2009 is

Jill Scott "HATE ON ME"

Im a jamming right now! FAVORITE PART

"Hate on me, hater, now or later
'Cause Im gonna do me, you'll be made baby
Go 'head and hate on me, hater, Im not afraid of
What I got I paid for, you can hate on me"

Dorian Gray
01-12-2009, 01:59 AM
There's a few I would give it to for just one movie... That post here... They prob have them I just don't know. One movie and I would vote more times then the chinese do for yao Ming to be in the all star game

Silcc69
01-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Hmmm uhm how does this award work because would'nt you technically be the 2008 winner and not 2009 since this year is still an infant year?

Dorian Gray
01-12-2009, 02:06 AM
ok let's not let it go your head you didn't win most attracive.

menacingmethods86
01-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Wow is this the AVN's or a drag pageant?lol

Dorian Gray
01-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Y'all need a HA award
Most likely to stab you:
Most likely to be the next hottest mainstream star:
Most likely to get kicked out of forum next:???
Most likely to challenge wendy for her title next year??
Most likely to get the operation?
Most likely to get married?
Biggest ego:
Most likely to get shot down by mimi alyssa and tsntx all in the same day: ME (I'll just fill that one in)
Y'all get the point and probably have already done it

Mac_Hine
01-12-2009, 02:14 AM
congrats i suppose, but the obvious choice was Kimber James, right? she was BY FAR the most talked about tgirl of 2008, had like 3 dvds come out, plus she had a huge internet only catalog. thought she'd win for sure :?

slinky
01-12-2009, 02:18 AM
I haven't gone to the AVNs or Internext for a while now. I have been reading the reports from various talent about how they can really see how bad the economy is from the lack of fans who have shown up for AVN. But is it the economy's fault if the company throwing an event has been so greedy that they have squeezed the life out of it? As an event, AVN/Internext has totally sucked for years now because AVN has ruined it, and they have always treated the trans community like the red headed stepchild.

I think it's very telling that Grooby Production's "table" was outside the event and better that way.

menacingmethods86
01-12-2009, 02:19 AM
congrats i suppose, but the obvious choice was Kimber James, right? she was BY FAR the most talked about tgirl of 2008, had like 3 dvds come out, plus she had a huge internet only catalog. thought she'd win for sure :?

Kimber will probably win next year, I predict she will be the hottest most sought after TS star this year. And Kelly Shore too. But the thing with Kimber is she doesn't have to spam her videos, she already has a large fan base.

kellyshore.net
01-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Well guess what she won, get over it. Its done they made the decision. Its not going to change.

I think its so tasteless on how some of you act on this board. I am sorry, but it just is. The fact someone had to sign up on a phoney name to say what they they thought "needed to be said" needs to grow a backbone and say it on their own name.

Kisses

Kelly

Felicia Katt
01-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Wendy won. You don't have to join the parade, but you don't have to rain on it either. Whether you agree with it or not, the point of this thread and the polite thing to do was to offer congratulations. It is possible to disagree without denigrating. Can't you guys express an opinion that someone else should have won, without being so negative and personal?

FK

GroobySteven
01-12-2009, 02:56 AM

I don't think she was even nominated or eligible?
Did the first Babysitters she was in come out in 08 or late 07?
Our release and the newer Babysitters were after the cut off date - so even if the 1st was eligible, that would have been 1 release (although the amount of releases isn't important). Allanah won with I think only 1 release that year and Gia maybe only had 1 or 2 on the year she won.

The internet only catalogue is irrelevant also as it's specifically DVD. Natassia Dreams won the "internet only" award.

dasilentthunder
01-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Why do people get called haters for stating their honest opinon. I dont find wendy attractive at all but I'm sure theirs other guys that do. No need for the name calling

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Because this thread is not about "do you think Wendy is pretty" it was a thread of my friends, peers and fans sending Congrats and assholes like you want to use "its my opinion" as an escuse to be a hard ass.

Point taken now move on!

Mac_Hine
01-12-2009, 03:24 AM

I don't think she was even nominated or eligible?
Did the first Babysitters she was in come out in 08 or late 07?
Our release and the newer Babysitters were after the cut off date - so even if the 1st was eligible, that would have been 1 release (although the amount of releases isn't important). Allanah won with I think only 1 release that year and Gia maybe only had 1 or 2 on the year she won.

The internet only catalogue is irrelevant also as it's specifically DVD. Natassia Dreams won the "internet only" award.

yeah, babysitters 4 came out in 2007, whoops. i guess all the stuff kimber did besides babysitters 8 and her buddy wood dvd was internet. :/

i don't know, i guess AVN judges tranny performer of the year way different than female performer of the year (won by jenna haze, who was in god knows how many dvds in 2008, at least 25-35)

kellyshore.net
01-12-2009, 03:27 AM
^^^ ggs have a lot more companies to work for Mac Hine. There's about 13 companies here if that that film transsexuals.

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Thanks to everyone :D

sucka4chix
01-12-2009, 03:30 AM
Well guess what she won, get over it. Its done they made the decision. Its not going to change.

I think its so tasteless on how some of you act on this board. I am sorry, but it just is. The fact someone had to sign up on a phoney name to say what they they thought "needed to be said" needs to grow a backbone and say it on their own name.

Kisses

Kelly
WTF?! People can voice their honest opinions! You guys need to get over it. I think posters have been extremely cordial. I have a backbone, I just choose to keep my comments to myself, but posts like yours make it hard to bite my tongue!!!
Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!

Mac_Hine
01-12-2009, 03:34 AM
^^^ ggs have a lot more companies to work for Mac Hine. There's about 13 companies here if that that film transsexuals.sure, i get that. i'm just trying to figure what criteria the judge(s) used for the voting.

actually i don't really care lol. wendy, if an "AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year" banner on your website helps you sell more subscriptions, more power to you :P

tsntx
01-12-2009, 03:36 AM

Kisses

Kelly
WTF?! People can voice their honest opinions! You guys need to get over it. I think posters have been extremely cordial. I have a backbone, I just choose to keep my comments to myself, but posts like yours make it hard to bite my tongue!!!
Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!

:idea:

MiaIsabella1985
Congrats Wendy!

This was my first year attending the AVN and I would have loved to had gotten the chance to meet you!

Thanks Steven and Buddy for inviting me to your party and to all the girls:

Natassia Dreams
Foxxxy
Celeste
Kelly Shore
Jesse
Jessica Host
Holly Sweet
Yasmine Lee
Jamie Page

It was a pleasure partying with all of you and thanks for being so sweet to me. You are all loads of wild XXX fun and I havnt partied till 6AM in a long time and I couldnt have picked a better crowd to be with to celebrate your win Wendy!

Congratulations once again darling you are the winner!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyshore.net

Kisses

Kelly
Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!I wasn't speaking of you, I was speaking of the person that had 6 posts under his/her belt.................Secondly again its about your performance not just your LOOKS! Your uniqueness. Yes you are allowed to have your opinion, but being flat out rude in my opinion is tasteless and I stand by that.

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:37 AM
:D Thanks to everyone! :)

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:39 AM
Mia your avator is SICKKKKKKKKK, you look amazing.

Mac_Hine
01-12-2009, 03:42 AM
Mac Im sure sure what your point is? There were NO and I stress NO ts performers in 2008 that had NUMEROUS releases! The day of Transsexuals being dvd STARS like Kim Devine, Meghan CHavalier, Vo D'Balm etc is in the pass!

Jenna Haze and I are judged the same way! For our ENTIRE body of work in 2008! Whether I had 2 releases in 2008 (Gangbang and Wendys Wild Shemales 7) OR I had 25 it isnt the quanity of dvd's you are in or I would have won in 2006.

THe judging criteria is the same across the board! Transsexuals just dont star in large quanity of dvd's because there arent enough companys producing it in the U.S!

Ive asked a moderator to clean up the messy posts, this is my last time to go back and forth with a bunch of bitter people about something that means nothing to them but alot to me.

Attack me, insult me, hate me, give your "opinions" or whatever you like.
Guess you are stuck with me a bit longer! LOL

don't get so defensive, take a chill pill. i'm just saying, two dvd's isn't exactly a body of work, and if that's not what the judges decision was based on, than what was it? you said yourself you weren't the prettiest transsexual around (which i'm sure plenty of people don't agree with)

there has been more than a few tgirls that were in numerous dvds last year, foxxy and mandy mitchell both come to mind.

i'm not attacking you (i don't think anyone really is) and i can't imagine anyone hates you. it's a stupid award show, who really cares. and what do you mean by messy posts?

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Again THANKOU for taking time to visit my thread.

THANKS!

tsmandy
01-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Congratulations Wendy. It's awesome that all your hard work paid off.

I think that is must be an incredibly tough process to choose a winner out of so many hardworking performers, and regardless of the work that any other girl has done, Wendy clearly put a ton of effort into the Interracial gangbang, and that effort made an impression.

kellyshore.net
01-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Mia it was lovely meeting you as well. It was lovely meeting all the girls. Holly's dress to the AVNs was gorgeous. Yasmine is a sweety with a beautiul body! OF course face too! Jessica Host is drop dead gorgeous. Foxxy is beautiful a sweety and Celeste was looking beautiful as always! Jesse was her sweet blonde beautiful self we all had fun dancing at the straight bars dancing with the straight boys making out with one another in front of them and dancing nasty haha that didn't know haha it was hilarious and fun! Thank you Steven for being such a great guy and a sweetheart!!! Wendy we cheered and partied for your winning! I didn't get to scream FUCK YOU though haha since I didn't attend the avns sorry girl but I would of if I was there.

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Well Im so glad you girls cocktailed it up!

There will be plenty of chances for all of us to meet up and have a drink! Again THANKYOU!!

See you in your hometown area next month :)

Dr.Pygmalion
01-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Awesome and Congratulations Wendy Williams

dasilentthunder
01-12-2009, 05:37 AM

Kisses

Kelly
Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!I wasn't speaking of you, I was speaking of the person that had 6 posts under his/her belt.................Secondly again its about your performance not just your LOOKS! Your uniqueness. Yes you are allowed to have your opinion, but being flat out rude in my opinion is tasteless and I stand by that.

6post or 600k post doesnt matter. Try to find one comment I was rude about?

dasilentthunder
01-12-2009, 05:41 AM
Because this thread is not about "do you think Wendy is pretty" it was a thread of my friends, peers and fans sending Congrats and assholes like you want to use "its my opinion" as an escuse to be a hard ass.

Point taken now move on!

Why do you sound so angry? Congrats on your ..... award.

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Thankyou all for your comments! :D

dasilentthunder
01-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Yeah you deserve it Wendy....no question in my mind.
I wonder thought has SexxxyJade congradulated you yet?
I know you two has a rough patch a while ago I was wondering if you to "buried the hatchet" so to speak.
The reason why I say this is because I want Jade to win next year!
Why does she deserve it?
Because she is SO damn sexy!
Just look at her!

She cant compete with Jade.

JanetElise
01-12-2009, 05:46 AM

Kimber will probably win next year, I predict she will be the hottest most sought after TS star this year. And Kelly Shore too. But the thing with Kimber is she doesn't have to spam her videos, she already has a large fan base.

Only if her lips don't explode.

JonnyT
01-12-2009, 06:14 AM
vegas was all i could hope for this year. CES was good, the AVN's were awsome. congrats Wendy. gotta love Jenna Haze. what a talent and i was really glad to see Stoya win. something about that creamy, porcelain skin and cute giggle just do me.

Wendy i'm glad you won. it's nice to see someone that puts in the effort, heart and sole get what they deserve. there are so many that simply mooch off the industry. you've built a business!

if she keeps it up i think we'll see Kelly Shore up there soon.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-12-2009, 07:02 AM

The first year Wendy stays at home for the AVN's - she wins!

Allanah, I'm sure you got sick of my calls all night asking where you were. I hope everything is ok in Florida.

A wild night, I camped out at the bar in the Mandalay Bay - with PK Vegas, Ecstatic, Buddy Wood and TS Jesse ... throughout the night we were joined by Mia Isabella, Yasmin Lee, Natassia Dreams, Jessica Host, Kelly Shore, Celeste, Jamie Page, Carmen & a bunch of others. Turned into a pretty wild night and my $1800 bar bill, was cheaper than a table at the AVN and a lot more fun!

Photos to follow ...

Yes, I saw ALL of those this morning. LOL

Thanks to you and Danielle for your concern. It's just the worsening of a family member who is ill and is unfortunately inevitable. I had to cut my trip to Phoenix short ( as I was supposed to fly from there to Vegas) to come straight to Miami. I am very dissapointed in missing seeing everyone but there is always next year.

I am sure the party was great, I still have great memories of the party last year after my win. I am sure everyone had an amazing time.

Definately MISSED YOU.

But not to hog this thread which is of course a congratulations for Wendy.

People forget that the AVN award is not a most beautiful contest, or a most anything. After your nomination, your work is spliced together and voted upon by the AVN judges and voted on performance. It is a performance award-nothing more, nothing less. There is no rule that it is for a body of work. When I won last year I had done ONE DVD, granted- one DVD with five scenes of all me. If you take that and divided as one scene per movie, that would be the equivalent of five films.

But none of that matters. The judges @ AVN obviously saw Wendy as the best choice.

We ALL have our own favorites and opinions, and are of course entitled to those. It's Wendy's award and moment and we shoud be happy for her.

Why don't we let her shine and bring this positive moment forward by adding a simple 'congratulations' and move on, whatever your opinion may be. :)

partlycloudy
01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
jessica host got robbed.

Nikka
01-12-2009, 05:56 PM
congrats wendy!!!!

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Thankyou Nikkia and congrats on your TrannyAward :)

hollysweet
01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Congrats to you miss Wendy i still remember the first you foxy angel and i went to geather... you said then you were going to win someday and im just so happy for you ... enjoy your moment wish you would have been there to see your name and photo flash on the screen ..... i hope to see you next time your in vegas or chicago ......and to allanah i hope everything goes well or at least goes better for you and your family moments like that are very hard sometimes and its just good to have family and friends around with you to help you threw tough times .... but back to wendy congrats one more time im sure your just bursting with excitement and you should be this is your time and everyone knows now the hard work and determination you put in to your scenes and movies congrats take care
xoxox
Holly

WendyWilliams
01-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Holly that means alot from you. We go wayyyyyyyyyy back and though we have our ups and downs at times. *damn tranny moments*, Ive always said you were an amazing buisness gal. I hope we can do some projects togethor and how about you throw me up in the spare bedroom sometime LOL

Ill call you later,
Wendy

Buddy Wood
01-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Congratulations Wendy!!

We really had an awesome time this year. The only thing missing from our party was the winner (or maybe a best DVD winner - sorry had to throw that in there).

I drank at least 30 rum & cokes in your honor. Or was it cuz everyone else lost? I can't remember - but it was fun. You should've been there.

Congrats again and enjoy!

jesseflo
01-13-2009, 07:32 AM
just got home from vegas today. i cried when i lost but am very happy for you Wendy. lotsa love and i hope you are excited u are no longer susan lucci.lol. congrats !!!!!

MiaIsabella1985
01-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks for your compliments Wendy! I hope I get a chance to show off my new look to the world soon and maybe just maybe one day be even a nominee for AVN let alone win one. Girls like yourself, Allanah, and Gia are such an inspiration because of your hard work and longevity in the business. I will keep my finger crossed!

PS I didnt realize how many films Natassia, Foxxy, Jessica and Holly had been in this past year! Congratulations to all of you as the pool of talent in the US is so small and for you all to be seen as the top girls in a world filled with TS girls you are ALL STARZ Muah!

WendyWilliams
01-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Thankyou everyone for the kind words! :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
congrats big red

Nikka
01-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Thankyou Nikkia and congrats on your TrannyAward :)

thanks Wendy :)

NatassiaDreamsXXX
01-14-2009, 12:00 AM
CONRATULATIONS WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a little UPSET you werent in VEGAS to celebrate your WIN girl BUT WE DEFINITELY will DO THAT ASAP! We did get to CELEBRATE though @ the Mandalay Bay Bar called EYE CANDY and BOY EYE CANDY we were!!! IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN ALL THAT WAS MISSING WAS YOU!!!
CONGRATULATIONS WENDY AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN THE 09!!!!
WHEN WE'RE IN THE SAME TOWN EVER!! SHOTS ON ME!!! BUT ITS GOTTA BE PATRON!!! (OR MAYBE NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS THAT NIGHT OF THE AVN) HEHEEHEHEHEHEEHE!

WendyWilliams
01-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Well if you get drunk and make out, Ill buy the shots LOL hehe

NatassiaDreamsXXX
01-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Well if you get drunk and make out, Ill buy the shots LOL hehe

DOES THAT MEAN YOU HEARD THE STORY ALREADY?????????
GEEZ NEWS TRAVELS FAST!!!!

LMAOOO!!!!

P.S ARE YOU COMING TO NY THE END OF THIS MONTH???

whatsupwithat
01-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Congratulations, Wendy!! You so deserved the award!! And thank you soooooo much for all of your help with the AVN people.

Wish you had been there...it was a scandal! We walked the red carpet...that was an experience I will not soon forget. And Sean's party at Eye Candy was outrageous! (Thank you, Mr. Chai!) You should have seen the guys in the casino and at the bar watching. Omg, jaws were dropping everywhere. It was beautiful. The night continued on at the House of Blues...after hours...and I'll stay mum about that. I think it should stay in vegas! Ha!

So, congrats, Wendy, and may this year and all the rest bring you all the good fortune you deserve!

ps - Nice meeting you all. :)

gunner55
01-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Congrats Wendy! To tell the truth, I was rooting for the love of my life....Jesse! But I'm happy for you and I'm sure it's well deserved.

Celeste
01-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Oh My... Oh my,,, Oh my :oops: Im STILL recooping from this weekend! It pure pure MADNESS! I personally would just like to forget about friday nite... I had partied, with Buddy, Foxxy, jamie Page, Jesse, Carmen Moore. And oh the things we got into that nite! So Saturday, I got to the party late, but it was well worth the trip there. I finally got to meet Mia Isabella, and Jessica Host, and Jessicas gf, her name escapes me. Familiar faces... Natassia, Natassias gg gf, yasmine, kristen, Jesse, Holly, Foxxy, Jamie Page, Carmen Moore, kelly shore and Olivia Love. All the girls looked AMAZING!!!

It was so funny, how many guys were gathered around the WHOLE nite. All from white to black, from professional, to thugs... There was a girl to suite each taste. There were cameras falshing EVERYWHERE, and guys wanting pictures with the girls, as well as of the girls. I was surprised how much they let the girls get away with that nite, but then again it was AVN. The girls seemed more interested in eachother, then they did the guys! There were tits and ass out everywhere, all the girls were making out with eachother, sucking eachothers breast, feeling eachother up, etc... The guys got on ehell of a show! They were all gagging and they slowly but SURELY, found out we were all transexuals!

The when we went up to the afterhour above HOB... the party just escaladed. Omg it was NUTS! I havent partied that hard, in awhile. EVeryone was having such a good time, so much girl on girl action! Between Foxxy and Jessica, I dont know who I made out with more?! Everyone seemed to be half naked :wink: Anyways.. GOOD TIMES!!!
All the girls are really sweet and welcoming.. great mix of girls, no shade, no sizing eachother up, no fights... Just a uninhibited alcohol induced, black out, dont remember the next day kind of fun!

So nice to have partied with Yas and Natassia again, love you girls! I want to come to SD to party natassia, you got to take me out :wink: And another new fave. Jessica Host, LOVED her! Mind you in the pics, are the girls were FILTHY drunk...

Celeste
01-14-2009, 08:40 AM
:D

GroobySteven
01-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Er, maybe you blacked out by breakfast when you got fiesty ;-)

Going to see you later in the week, hottie?

MiaIsabella1985
01-14-2009, 10:01 PM
My boobs look like they were pouring out of that red dress lol. I was praying while the pics were loading that my lipstick was still on after making out with Foxxy lol. It was a pleasure partying with you Celeste you looked so fresh and beautifull and what a Fucking ass you have your killing em girl lol.

Now the guys on the board can actually see what I look like now . . . Damn! ! !

I had so much fun with all of you

masterplanner
01-14-2009, 10:38 PM
:D

JonnyT
01-15-2009, 01:09 AM
nice pics. most of you look so natural. its nice to see the ladies moving towards a more natural, softer look and away from that overdone, heavy makeup, hard colors plastic look. very feminine girls. hopefully Seanchai's Tranny Awards will bring more recognition to those of you committed to hard work and a quality product. the industry has a long way to go to break out of the niche but it's a start. :wink:

JonnyT
01-15-2009, 01:10 AM
dbl post :shock:

Dina Delicious
01-15-2009, 01:32 AM
Congrats to a very very talented and lovely person to be around

xoxo
DD

JanetElise
01-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Celeste baby you looked amazing!!!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
01-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Oh My... Oh my,,, Oh my :oops: Im STILL recooping from this weekend! It pure pure MADNESS! I personally would just like to forget about friday nite... I had partied, with Buddy, Foxxy, jamie Page, Jesse, Carmen Moore. And oh the things we got into that nite! So Saturday, I got to the party late, but it was well worth the trip there. I finally got to meet Mia Isabella, and Jessica Host, and Jessicas gf, her name escapes me. Familiar faces... Natassia, Natassias gg gf, yasmine, kristen, Jesse, Holly, Foxxy, Jamie Page, Carmen Moore, kelly shore and Olivia Love. All the girls looked AMAZING!!!

It was so funny, how many guys were gathered around the WHOLE nite. All from white to black, from professional, to thugs... There was a girl to suite each taste. There were cameras falshing EVERYWHERE, and guys wanting pictures with the girls, as well as of the girls. I was surprised how much they let the girls get away with that nite, but then again it was AVN. The girls seemed more interested in eachother, then they did the guys! There were tits and ass out everywhere, all the girls were making out with eachother, sucking eachothers breast, feeling eachother up, etc... The guys got on ehell of a show! They were all gagging and they slowly but SURELY, found out we were all transexuals!

The when we went up to the afterhour above HOB... the party just escaladed. Omg it was NUTS! I havent partied that hard, in awhile. EVeryone was having such a good time, so much girl on girl action! Between Foxxy and Jessica, I dont know who I made out with more?! Everyone seemed to be half naked :wink: Anyways.. GOOD TIMES!!!
All the girls are really sweet and welcoming.. great mix of girls, no shade, no sizing eachother up, no fights... Just a uninhibited alcohol induced, black out, dont remember the next day kind of fun!

So nice to have partied with Yas and Natassia again, love you girls! I want to come to SD to party natassia, you got to take me out :wink: And another new fave. Jessica Host, LOVED her! Mind you in the pics, are the girls were FILTHY drunk...

DEFINITELY MAMA... IM HEADED TO NY ON THE 28TH AND LACEYS SUPPOSED TO COME DOWN BEFORE THEN TO HANG OUT HERE IN S.D AND PARTY LETS SEE IF YOU CAN COME TOO.... I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW THESES BORING S.D GIRLS HOW WE GET DOWN!!!!! IM GOING TO PM YOU MY NUMBER SAVE IT! USE IT!!! LOL
MWAH!!!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
01-15-2009, 11:07 PM
SORRY DOUBLE POST.....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Silcc69
01-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Damn yo Celeste who is the chic with the short dark hair and piercing above her lip. She is new and hot.