PDA

View Full Version : My Feeling about my fixation

alwaysforyou
01-11-2009, 01:25 PM
I have been pretty quiet on this board. Mostly all I do is read the posts and look at pics and that is about it. I have come to a realize that my craving for transgendered women will never be satisfied as most only see you as a potential trick and not anyone that they could possibly start a relationship with. I say this because I have gone to a few of Sunny's and Allanah's parties in NYC about a year ago or so and they are great for a minute but then I think about it I will never develop a relationship with anyone of these girls because they aren't looking for anything like that with the guys at the parties. I feel that my sexual feeling towards transgendered women has almost disappeared since I have been with my girl friend the past 5 months or so. So i think I am not the only one who might feel like this but if you do give it a thought about what your doing and if it is going to get anywhere.

yodajazz
01-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I feel you. It sounds like you are saying that you want to be with a t girl in a non commercial relationship or at least an encounter. But I wonder what other places have you gone to seek this out, besides the ts party scene? I don’t claim to be an expert, but I met quite a few a gay/mixed clubs. It is very good that you are happy with your current girlfriend, but the other side is that if you are so curious, you may end getting with a t girl at later time when the stakes higher. It’s your call. I wonder what kind of actual experience have you had, to know whether or not you actually like being with one physically or not? I am not asking for an answer. But I wonder. Sometime we do experience a fantasy and it is not what we thought it would be. But that is good, because then we know that it is really just a sexy fantasy, not reality. After revealing my desires to my s.o. before the big step, I was able to share fantasy stories and some videos for a while. It help to enhance our intimacy, for a good period.

This just a suggestion, but maybe you should consider getting with one, on a commercial basis, just to understand your own sexual feelings better. That way you would not be playing games with some t-girls heart, you met at a bar. And then again you might get lucky at some venue. But the best luck would be to try it and not like. Then you would be more sure about what will really make you happy.

baileyandkc
01-12-2009, 12:21 AM
That was excellent and sound advice...I mean that with all seriousness! You don't get much of that on some of these threads!