PDA

View Full Version : Trannylicous benefit raises near $2000 for hurricane relief!

AllanahStarrNYC
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Dear Friends,

I am so very pleased to announce that last evening's Trannylicious benefit
raised $1,400 for hurricane aid! Adding to that the $500 donated by Midpier- we raised $1,900 for hurricane aid for the American Red Cross!

I would like to personally thank all of those who came and supported us and the hurricane victims last night. I have been touched by the amount of emails I have recieved from others who have been so appreciative of me for organizing this benefit. But I am not the only one who has to be credited here. Thanks to the suport of all the gentlemen and ladies who attended last night, we are able to make this donation; they are the ones who must be acknowledged.

So please allow me to extend my deepest gratitude for the efforts of the staff, Club Opaline, and patrons who made this possible. Many thanks as well to all the members of this board who were with us in spirit last night and have made their own efforts to contribute, fund raise, and raise awareness.

I hope that this will be the begining of many fundraisers to come in the future, as I hope that we will be able to fundraise for transsexual organizations and causes as well.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

tsluver247
09-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Glad to hear that you raised money for the Hurricane victims. I also helped raise over $1,600 at my employment with the company match.

castabyss
09-10-2005, 05:20 AM
Nice job, Allanah.

NYCe
09-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Great stuff, every penny helps.