PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!!!!

ef9hatchman
01-10-2009, 10:09 AM
My GSXR....Got 8,100 for a bike I payed 4500 for lol.
Only ever put HIDS which I kept,Bike was 7k-Only nubs buy gsxr's for that much.:)
Sold him my helmet for 600 :D and new tires for 500 :D
....Time to buy a biiiig Toybo.(Turbo), and Maybe buy a 2010 GSXR. who knows Only thing I will miss doin is pissing off Rent a cops with whoolies and Smoke.
Well an that thing I told HaraJuku about :(

yosi
01-10-2009, 02:34 PM
this is what I call

Goldenguinea
01-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Nothing funnier than seeing assholes on bikes wipe out. Or causing them to wipe :popcorn

ef9hatchman
01-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Nothing funnier than seeing assholes on bikes wipe out. Or causing them to wipe :popcornWipeout sure....Douchebags I guess cant read for shit....
I sold my bike cuz the guy wouldnt stop asking then he made a nice offer. Golden have you ever heard of Voluntary MAN slaughter=means you meant to cause a death HOMOCIDE genius. I hope you get hit by a big rig and your paralyzed or die so that when you say bad shit like that you remember what the fuck happened to you.Look up Penal code's 187-189.

yosi
01-10-2009, 09:04 PM
so this is a forum for sold bikes?

oops , sorry :twisted:

DL_NL
01-10-2009, 10:01 PM
The off topic is either bike or gym related?

bballs
01-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Buy a turbo for what? :what

ef9hatchman
01-10-2009, 10:13 PM

Ef of course its has a Garrett GT35R right now I want bigger :D
Or I think if I can buy a Boat in time. But I would have to sell civic for that >_< Need a truck Shiet hella things to think about.

Danielle Foxx
01-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Ammmmmm Leave the man alone! Jeeeeasus! He was just expressing happiness for making a good deal! You guys are worst then bitches OMG! Grow up

ef9hatchman
01-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Ammmmmm Leave the man alone! Jeeeeasus! He was just expressing happiness for making a good deal! You guys are worst then bitches OMG! Grow up
^ <3 :D

bballs
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM

Or I think if I can buy a Boat in time. But I would have to sell civic for that >_< Need a truck Shiet hella things to think about.
Pics of engine bay? What sort of times are you laying down?

Danielle Foxx
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Since we are talking cars...Or is it motorcycles? LOL

I have a 2003 ( The best model )V6 Honda Acoord, fully loaded, leather, and I got 20"s, HIDs with Clack Casing, and carbon tail lights with handcuffs hanging on the rear view mirror.

I love my car

bballs
01-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Since we are talking cars...Or is it motorcycles? LOL

I have a 2003 ( The best model )V6 Honda Acoord, fully loaded, leather, and I got 20"s, HIDs with Clack Casing, and carbon tail lights with handcuffs hanging on the rear view mirror.

I love my car
That is a great car Danielle, almost bought a 2003 Accord Coupe V6 6spd a few years ago but it was just a little out of my price range.

Sure you hear this all the time but Im sure gonna miss your cock. Your jail scene with Vicki where you blew the load up her ass is easily in my top 5.

ef9hatchman
01-10-2009, 11:16 PM

Pics of engine bay? What sort of times are you laying down?
My street car dude. :D
I dont race it much since I was always on the bike Just sat and collected dust. But like once a week id take it out and Have the turbo running so I dont let it corrode.
Now its going to be my get to work till I figure out if I want a new bike or a truck.......
Look up my old posts My old race hatch pics are here. Its gone but It was a 11 second Hatch H2b
As for danielle all the things are cool but the taillights But since you like it its ok just personal Opinion.
I put tint on mine :D