PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa is Tony Braxton???

Danielle Foxx
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Does anyone else think Vanessa Looks like Tony Braxton?

tsntx
01-09-2009, 08:35 PM
just how much crack have you smoked danielle?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2009, 08:36 PM
not even close

tsntx
01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
maybe a lil bit back in the day when toni first came out and she was out of shape and dressed really masculine w/ that short hair

but not recent.... not once she got hot.... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMooQFXRzw

Alyssa87
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM
maybe a lil bit back in the day when toni first came out and she was out of shape and dressed really masculine w/ that short hair

she does look better now, but i liked her music waaaay more back then.

Transhunter
01-09-2009, 08:52 PM

I can see it a little bit but not much.

talking of Hot , love your pics on Niteflirt, you look amazing

tsntx
01-09-2009, 08:53 PM

yeah me 2

HeavenlySin
01-09-2009, 09:11 PM
The only similarity is short hair.

tsntx
01-09-2009, 09:16 PM
she really could do an identical look as that old cd cover w/ the jacket and be a great impersonator

but not recent stuff.... not any regualr looks like the 2nd pic

sammy2
01-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I see some hating taking place here.

tsntx
01-09-2009, 09:38 PM
i dont

i see compliments

TsVanessa69
01-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Thank you darling for seeing that. STRAIGHT people have always seen and complimented me on the resemblence. 2 of Toni's sisters told me that themselves when I was in NYC 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have always done her in my drag shows with much success.
To the haters keep on hatin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too blessed and life is too good to me at this moment to even go back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

menacingmethods86
01-09-2009, 10:22 PM
phony braxton may be :lol:

baileyandkc
01-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Do you have any comparison shots down a little lower? Might help me decide!

Intrepid
01-09-2009, 11:02 PM

No

Coroner
01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Well, there is a similarity if you compare Vanessa to the short-haired Toni Braxton. Be fair, folks.

fitz207
01-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Well, there is a similarity if you compare Vanessa to the short-haired Toni Braxton. Be fair, folks.
Yes there is a similarity, the high cheek bones too are similar as well.

Silcc69
01-10-2009, 01:09 AM
This could get messy.

smokeslv
01-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Thank you darling for seeing that. STRAIGHT people have always seen and complimented me on the resemblence. 2 of Toni's sisters told me that themselves when I was in NYC 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have always done her in my drag shows with much success.
To the haters keep on hatin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too blessed and life is too good to me at this moment to even go back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO, you are hotter than Toni Braxton, baby girl.

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Yes there is a similarity, the high cheek bones too are similar as well.
Yes we have the same eye shape and cheekbones. And yes I do look more like her with shorter hair. I've done her in clubs in Chicago and NYC and even the shadiest of queens have told me I had the look dead on. Even without make-up people see the resemblance. You have to remember this is HA. But thanks Danielle, you are one of the sweeter normal girls on here. A rare find!!! I can't wait to hang when I get to LA.

Danielle Foxx
01-10-2009, 05:02 AM
I think she looks like her, yes... with shorter hair... You bitches are so shady... Jeaaasus!!! If this wasn't a gay forum I would call you all fags.

It's the SHADE that distinguishes a woman/ lady from a gay man. You can have tits or if you are a man claim to be straight but if you act like a fag it does matter what you claim to be - It's just plain ugly!

bigpappi80
01-10-2009, 05:09 AM
Vanessa looks like Tony Braxton....if Tony Braxton had a horrible accident :lol:

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Vanessa looks like Tony Braxton....if Tony Braxton had a horrible accident :lol:
Its ok, say what you want, that doesn't change the fact that I make alot of money impersonating her. Now if her blood sisters told me they saw it and Danielle saw it and so many others see it, then who cares what some FAGGOTS think, this is a gag to me. Like I said from jump start, STRAIGHT people see it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-10-2009, 05:29 AM
I see it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
01-10-2009, 05:35 AM
^^^ASSKISSING AT IT"S BEST!

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Why does she need to kiss ass???
Why are so many haters on here.
Daymn a bitch can''t even get a compliment on here without all the fags jumpin out.
Like my mother Nancy would say, "Bitch, they can't take it!"

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-10-2009, 05:52 AM

Don't need to kiss her ass. I'm NOT even into girls and tgirls!

No need to hate, if you can't see it. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
01-10-2009, 06:05 AM
I was talking about bigpappi80 not Hara_Juku Tgirl. IDK how that exactly happened like that

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-10-2009, 06:07 AM
NP. Your arrows were pointing at my post above yours like this ^^^..You should have quoted him then. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

worldbro
01-10-2009, 06:37 AM
yeah right, Toni Braxtons tits arent that big

Distance
01-10-2009, 07:57 AM
I think she looks like her, yes... with shorter hair... You bitches are so shady... Jeaaasus!!! If this wasn't a gay forum I would call you all fags.

It's the SHADE that distinguishes a woman/ lady from a gay man. You can have tits or if you are a man claim to be straight but if you act like a fag it does matter what you claim to be - It's just plain ugly!

My sentiments exactly! And objectively, I do think Vanessa looks like her. It's not like they are twins, but there is a close and genuine likeness. :wink:

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 08:02 AM
I was talking about bigpappi80 not Hara_Juku Tgirl. IDK how that exactly happened like that
well its because of the way the posts flow, after he posted you posted, but hara posted a few seconds before you, so in the order we see the posts, you seemed to be referring to her. But who the fuck is bigpoppa anyway? some bogus ass faceless bitch who is a newbie here

Danielle Foxx
01-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Daymn a bitch can''t even get a compliment on here without all the fags jumpin out.

Preach it girl... THEY CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT! lol

Mama, there are girls bred in the South and there are the others... We know our roots and we are true to them. These queens with no shame, no roots not even the black ones coming in on their bleached to death fake blond hair. I mean... Come on... Or as Alicia Silverstone would say in "Clueless" Get a freaking clue! As if!!!

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 08:06 AM

My sentiments exactly! And objectively, I do think Vanessa looks like her. It's not like they are twins, but there is a close and genuine likeness. :wink:
Due to simular bone structure, in the art of female impersonation we choose artists that we can emulate through signature hairstyles, dress styles and proper make-up techniques. So yes when she came out with the short hair and leather jacket and jeans, I made a killing, the Unbreak My Heart was one of the biggest sucesses for me of all her songs. Its in english and spanish. But even without wigs and make-up people have always ask me" Has anyone ever told you that you look like Toni Braxton"'', its flattering, especially when her own family gives the compliment. So fuck the fags trying to steal the thunder.

TsVanessa69
01-10-2009, 08:16 AM

Preach it girl... THEY CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT! lol

Mama, there are girls bred in the South and there are the others... We know our roots and we are true to them. These queens with no shame, no roots not even the black ones coming in on their bleached to death fake blond hair. I mean... Come on... Or as Alicia Silverstone would say in "Clueless" Get a freaking clue! As if!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yodajazz
01-10-2009, 08:20 AM

Actually she does look a little like her. Maybe a cousin thing going on.

I wonder which one between the two has had more surgeries? lol! Toni had her nose and breasts done. As for her nose, I remembered seeing on old video of when she was first starting out. It was on the dark side, but I could tell that she looked different. Then when her sisters came out with that group, I could see that they had a different nose shape. And that was similar to Toni's in that video. And then about her breasts, it was a news item some years ago that an implants burst while she was on a plane to Europe. She did not make public appearances for a little after that.

There were even rumors about her being ts. I never believed they were true, but the fact that her range is lower (alto) and maybe some could recognize the implants or knew about the other surgeries. I also remember some years ago when she first came out, she was on an awards show and had on an outfit that barely covered her body, with her tits all out. Some one said in passing, that there was something wrong with her mentally to have so much showing, more than other women there. I thought that it was interesting that he would make such a remark. Later when I found out about her implants, I realized that she was probably like a lot of ts women, who want to show off their new selves.

mimiplastique
01-10-2009, 09:44 AM
the first thing i told the bitch when i met her ...

mimiplastique
01-10-2009, 10:11 AM
i don't hate on her looking like toni
thats the first thing i said to her like ever !

Danielle Foxx
01-10-2009, 08:45 PM
I thought that it was interesting that he would make such a remark. Later when I found out about her implants, I realized that she was probably like a lot of ts women, who want to show off their new selves.

NOOOOOO so you should say the same thing about Lil Kim. She is always hooched out looking like she just came back from Strip Featuring on Tour...lol

2- Cher did the same thing with Turn Back time
3- Madonna did it with wearing the panties outside the pants.
4- Jannet did in the 90s with That's the way love goes and also when she came out with her 80s grown up look
5- Britney did it with Baby One More Time
6- Christina with "Dirty" and later "Fighter"

It's a way of women to say " I am woman hear me roar" Any female who expresses roughness or off normal behavior is automatically compared to men or trans people.

drock
01-11-2009, 12:10 PM

LOL !!

alyssats
01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Theres some similarity. Both of them are sexy hot gorgeous babes. mwahhh

Scapula
05-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Perfect

Willie Escalade
05-19-2009, 10:22 AM
just how much crack have you smoked danielle?
I'm sorry, but I was rolling after reading this! :oops:

Toni's show at the Flamingo was one of the best I had seen in quite awhile. I hope she gets her act together and release another album.

Yes, I liked her earlier stuff better. The albums after The Heat really didn't do it for me.

Vanessa, you do look a bit like one of Toni's sisters...but to me not Toni herself. Sorry!

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I would say Toni looks like Vanessa because Vanessa looks better than her.