PDA

View Full Version : POWER EXCHANGE IN LAS VEGAS !

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 07:13 PM
:shock: HAS ANYBODY BEEN TO IT YET ?
THE ONE IN SAN FRANCISCO WAS A
GREAT PLACE TO MEET THE GURLZ !
THE ENTIRE CLUB is open to heterosexuals, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender. Women AND TRANS are always FREE!
http://powerexchange.com/vegas/home.htm

MerriCait
01-09-2009, 08:14 PM
why AND TRANS in capitals? its not like they ask you at the door if your a GG or a TG.

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 11:41 PM
why AND TRANS in capitals? its not like they ask you at the door if your a GG or a TG.

:D NO WORRIES.
PROBABLY CAUSE THEY'RE SOOO SPECIAL !
ANYONE BEEN YET :?:

JANIRA
01-10-2009, 01:59 AM
i went years ago to the one in San Fran.... i walked in a and i felt like i was on some sort of Acid trip,,, the place smelled like AssCrack-n-Beer ,, and i had to almost fight off these pushy gross men,

I am a frisky and freaky girl ,, but places like that gross me out, i ran to my Hotel room and showered............THOROUGHLY !

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-10-2009, 04:58 AM
i went years ago to the one in San Fran.... i walked in a and i felt like i was on some sort of Acid trip,,, the place smelled like AssCrack-n-Beer ,, and i had to almost fight off these pushy gross men,

I am a frisky and freaky girl ,, but places like that gross me out, i ran to my Hotel room and showered............THOROUGHLY !
THAT'S UNFORTUNATE JANIRA.
I COULD SEE HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN
WITH SOMEONE AS CUTE AS YOU . THE PUSHY GUYS .
PERSONALLY I HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIENCES
@ THE SAN FRAN LOCATION !

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-11-2009, 12:53 AM
:D looks like fun !
THE ENTIRE CLUB is open to heterosexuals, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender. Women AND TRANS are always FREE!

http://powerexchange.com/vegas/playrooms.htm

Solitary Brother
01-11-2009, 06:44 AM

Its a nasty place for nasty people.
I try to discourage ANYONE from going there....if you looking for HIV then go there and thats all I will say!

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-11-2009, 11:30 AM

Its a nasty place for nasty people.
I try to discourage ANYONE from going there....if you looking for HIV then go there and thats all I will say!

:shock: WOW, WHY NOT JUST USE A CONDOM IF U HAPPEN
TO MEET SOMEONE NICE ??
I MEET SOME BEAUTIFUL, SUPER COOL & CLEAN
GURLZ @ THE SAN FRANCISCO LOCATION !
PEACE OUT

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-12-2009, 12:28 AM
:D LOOKS LIKE A NEW CLEAN VENUE FOR THE GURLZ !
http://powerexchange.com/vegas/home.htm

sexyshana
01-12-2009, 12:39 AM

lol I had a very similar experience at the sf location. It smelled like dirty ass.
I didnt want to touch anything or sit anywhere for fear of sitting on someones load or ass juice. and yes, the men follow you around like zombies.
It was a pretty creapy experience for me for but also see why some would like it.

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-12-2009, 01:25 AM

lol I had a very similar experience at the sf location. It smelled like dirty ass.
I didnt want to touch anything or sit anywhere for fear of sitting on someones load or ass juice. and yes, the men follow you around like zombies.
It was a pretty creapy experience for me for but also see why some would like it.

:wink: I TOTALLY GET IT, IF YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GURL
ALOT OF MEN MUST HAVE FOLLOWED U AROUND .
& IT SMELLED LIKE SEX OR DIRTY ASS IN SOMEPLACES.
BUT, FROM MY RECOLLECTION, THE STAFF DID A GOOD
JOB OF KEEPING THE PLACE CLEAN & HAVING AMPLE
SUPPLIES OF CONDOMS EVERYWHERE THRU-OUT THE CLUB
ON MY VISITS !
AS I HAVE SAID, I MEET ALOT OF REALLY COOL, BEAUTIFUL &
CLEAN GURLZ @ SAN FRAN LOCATION.
THERE WERE ALWAYS "ALOT" OF GURLZ THERE EVERYTIME I WENT.
ESPECIALLY ON FETISH BALL NITES! "OFF THE HOOK !"

AS ANYONE BEEN TO VEGAS LOCATION ?
IT'S LOOKS LIKE IT HAS VERY CLEAN & NEW FACILITIES !!
PEACE OUT! :wink:

dan_drade
01-22-2009, 09:11 AM
I have not been to the on in SF in several years now, but I did enjoy going there. It is a little creepy, but if you are looking for a Tgirl it is a good place to go. It would be nice if there were a lot of other clubs where a lot of Tgirls go, but the choices are limited. In SF there is Divas and the PE. Thats pretty much it. There are some gay bars that I have been to and have seen a lot of girls there, but gay bars are really hit or miss when it comes to finding a "special girl". There are also some straight clubs that tgirls sometimes go to, but if you are lucky you might see 1 tgirl for every 100 gg's.

I would love to visit the one in Vegas. I guess I will have to add it to the list of attractions to see when I go there.

Celeste
01-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Just because they showered that day, doesnt mean they are CLEAN. Those SF girls are not the safest! Especially, the ones that would be there regularly.

Bob's Tgirls
01-22-2009, 12:06 PM

That's how I felt at the one in SF also - about 5 years ago. I never sat down and avoided touching anything except Celeste who happened to be there. She was the only person I wanted to touch there, but no dice for me that night. :(

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Just because they showered that day, doesnt mean they are CLEAN. Those SF girls are not the safest! Especially, the ones that would be there regularly.

RIGHT ON GURL,
BUT THAT'S WHAT CONDOMS ARE FOR !
PEACE OUT

freak
05-17-2009, 03:42 AM
I just heard a rumor that the Power Exchange is having Tranny night on Thursdays, has anyone heard this. do you think there is any truth to this?

If so I will be a Thursday regular

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-17-2009, 04:56 AM
I just heard a rumor that the Power Exchange is having Tranny night on Thursdays, has anyone heard this. do you think there is any truth to this?

If so I will be a Thursday regular

DON'T KNOW BOUT THURSDAYS,
BUT WHEN I WENT ONA SATURDAY,
I HAD A GREAT TIME!
THE PLACE IS AMAZING!
BRAND NEW & HUGE!
CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE!
MELIKEYPOWEREXCHANGE

Danielle Foxx
05-17-2009, 05:49 AM
All these girls saying it's gross have been there and put their heads up over their head in there before LOL

I have been, I like it, I love to walk around and tease, push guys around, treat them like shit, do sex shows for like 30 people to watch...

Nasty is when you participate in unsafe practices, sitting on cum is nasty but you will not grow a penis on your ass if you do...

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-17-2009, 09:00 AM
All these girls saying it's gross have been there and put their heads up over their head in there before LOL

I have been, I like it, I love to walk around and tease, push guys around, treat them like shit, do sex shows for like 30 people to watch...

Nasty is when you participate in unsafe practices, sitting on cum is nasty but you will not grow a penis on your ass if you do...

:P lmfol !
que bom danielle !
melikeydanielle :wink:

Danielle Foxx
05-17-2009, 11:56 PM
I took my ex there because I wanted to do a sex show but he was not into it, he liked the place but is not really comfortable having sex in front of people, which is one of my biggest fantasies. I used to go to PE quite often, it was a religious occasion when I was up in SF.

It's a cool place... Weird but cool...

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-18-2009, 12:43 AM
I took my ex there because I wanted to do a sex show but he was not into it, he liked the place but is not really comfortable having sex in front of people, which is one of my biggest fantasies. I used to go to PE quite often, it was a religious occasion when I was up in SF.

It's a cool place... Weird but cool...

i wish i had seen u there when i went :cry:
but u know danielle it is going to re-open
in san fran again, soon :D
the montly fetish balls used to be off da hook !
melikeydanielle
http://powerexchange.com/clubs.htm