MELIKEYBONECAS :wink:

collegeguy21
01-09-2009, 04:40 AM
they are where you are... you just have to call and hire them first

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 04:48 AM
they are where you are... you just have to call and hire them first

THANKS collegeguy21,
BUT I WAS INTERESTED IN CLUBS, BLVDS, ETC. . .

VegasBarbie
01-09-2009, 04:56 AM
Vegas has Blvd's?????....lol

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Vegas has Blvd's?????....lol

:D HELP A BRA-THA OUT VEGASBARBIE ! LOL ! :wink:

saifan
01-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Everyone will say no, but Las Vegas Lounge on Karen Ave. Go on a week night before it gets too late. Last I was there over the summer they had a few quality girls dancing.

Eros.com.

Foxxy.

VegasBarbie
01-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Hmmm.I have NEVER been to "The Lounge".....I am gunna have to check it out....

I wonder how difficult it would be to get a job dancing there...lol

saifan
01-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Hmmm.I have NEVER been to "The Lounge".....I am gunna have to check it out....

I wonder how difficult it would be to get a job dancing there...lol

Lot's of famous alumni. Celeste and Foxxy to name 2. Please, please let us know if you end up dancing over there.

VegasBarbie
01-09-2009, 07:34 AM
LOL...Well tell ya what.....If someone with contacts at the lounge can get me an interview......All the dances ya want for the first night are yours!

Mwah!!!

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 08:42 AM
LOL...Well tell ya what.....If someone with contacts at the lounge can get me an interview......All the dances ya want for the first night are yours!

Mwah!!!

:D NICE !
IF ONLY I LIVED THERE & HAD CONTACTS THERE :cry:
MELIKEYBONECAS :wink:

VegasBarbie
01-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Ya never know melikeybonecas.....Ya just might get what ya wished for...So be careful when ya make that request!!!!

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
:shock: ANYBODY KNOW THIS VEGAS BEAUTY
JAMIE PAGE ?

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Ya never know melikeybonecas.....Ya just might get what ya wished for...So be careful when ya make that request!!!!

:shock: I CAN ONLY HOPE VEGASBARBIE ! :wink:

Celeste
01-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Neither I or Foxxy, dance or frequent that place... sorry! Has really gone down hill... bargain basement/tweeker/street walker types mostly. Hottest girls... eros! Want to see whos at the lounge.. craigslist, youll see all those girls there. There is also, Krave, 8 1/2, Gypsy's... Not as many girls, but quality girls, who are not in full on work mode. Like latinas? check out backdoor on sunday.

saifan
01-11-2009, 05:19 AM
Neither I or Foxxy, dance or frequent that place... sorry! Has really gone down hill... bargain basement/tweeker/street walker types mostly. Hottest girls... eros! Want to see whos at the lounge.. craigslist, youll see all those girls there. There is also, Krave, 8 1/2, Gypsy's... Not as many girls, but quality girls, who are not in full on work mode. Like latinas? check out backdoor on sunday.
Still an alumni. No shame there. You moved on.

MELIKEYBONECAS
01-11-2009, 11:37 AM

:D NICE , CELESTE, THANKS
KRAVE SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE FUN.
HOW BOUT POWER EXCHANGE ? WILL VEGAS
LET IT BE LIKE SAN FRAN ?
MELIKEYCELESTE :wink:

brandonnsdiego
05-21-2009, 04:43 AM

Thanks for posting this. I thought it was just me. I went the past couple of times I was in Vegas because of a friend telling me I should go. It is a big turn off to be in a place where the girls are in full working mode. I just wanted to chill and have a drink or two, maybe meet someone nice, not trying to be a trick, LOL. I did meet some very hot and sexy girls at 40 Deuce, but I think I was just lucky that night. I don't think it is a regular hang out.

MarkD
05-21-2009, 06:51 AM
That would shock me to hear that Vegas did not have a big scene.