:autotune - Set!:

TsVanessa69
01-08-2009, 05:14 AM
when does it come on?

Alyssa87
01-08-2009, 06:08 AM
it just went off.

ooh those 2 boys tried miss. ketelynn.

im nervous still. i felt like i was her.
she got neeeerves. i would have went off.

blckhaze
01-08-2009, 06:12 AM
it just went off.

but they probably wouldnt have even thought about you not being a GG. theyd be trying to get you on the poles EXTRA early.

She looks like shes ready for the questions, and the resulting shit afterwards though

Alyssa87
01-08-2009, 06:18 AM
it just went off.

but they probably wouldnt have even thought about you not being a GG. theyd be trying to get you on the poles EXTRA early.

She looks like shes ready for the questions, and the resulting shit afterwards though

eh maybe. who knows what people say behind my back. i may be a spook machine and i just dont know it.

i just took it so personally. esecially with them calling her IT and a DUDE a BOY. ooooh, i'm heated!

Ryz
01-08-2009, 06:21 AM
You guys whatch mtv reality shows? lolololol

tsntx
01-08-2009, 06:22 AM
same... i watched for about all of a minute before i remembered why i dont watch mtv

Alyssa87
01-08-2009, 06:24 AM
oh, and i wanna have all the boys!

lol

blckhaze
01-08-2009, 06:24 AM
it just went off.

eh maybe. who knows what people say behind my back. i may be a spook machine and i just dont know it.

i just took it so personally. esecially with them calling her IT and a DUDE a BOY. ooooh, i'm heated!

Thats your inner latina fire. No shame in that, especially with the "It" comment. Thats uncalled for on every level.

Luna555
01-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeah just watched....oh my god i would have hated to be in that position that she was just it...ill be tuning in, just to see what happens, i havent seen the real world since the one in vegas.

but yeah alyssa, my face started to get hot when they were talking about her like that...ryan is an asshole.

gunn
01-08-2009, 06:57 AM
oh, and i wanna have all the boys!

lol
You can have me :wink:

wynterthyme
01-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Those two guys were never exposed to anybody like that. They didn't know better. They didn't seem to have a problem with her at all, they just seemed curious to know more. When the gay guy said that he needed to go out with Kaitlyn because both of them were "different", I don't think he should have said that, because he was singling himself and her out for no reason instead of just saying they are the same as anyone else in the house. Seems to me he is looking for a problem where there won't be one.

Dorian Gray
01-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I missed it but a ts on realworld and I saw the house being made on a special and the see through showers.. The knew it was gonna be fire works and drama.. And I seen her on the commercials she's not exactly the super passable type. I seen I think her name alyssa on this post and was like WTF she's gorgeous put her ass on the show and I don't see any guy thAt wouldn't second guess whether they would get with her.