PDA

View Full Version : Penispump

KirstenH
01-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Who's using them and why? Is it safe to use and what does it do?

I've seen some vids about sisters pumping their cock and
it seems like they enjoy it alot..

anyone having experiences with a penispump?

thx in advance,
Kirsten
xoxo

richbo
01-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Never used one. Thought about it to see if it could really enlarge mine, but figured that it would not work and not be worth the money.

jordyd19
01-07-2009, 03:38 AM
its safe as long as you dont get a super pump or machine pump and the suction doesnt get to high.

i outgrew the 6 and 9 inch one but cant outgrow the 12 i dont use it much anymore but used to all the time.

DrMatt
01-07-2009, 04:18 AM
For novelty purposes they are ok but I would caution everyone from using them too much.

The arterial and venous systems within the penis are somewhat fragile. Penis pumps can actually cause pseudo aneurysms within the vascular system. After that, it's only a matter of time before erectile dysfunction begins and there is no way to repair the damage.

Yes, I am a real doctor so please take my advice on this and use them sparingly.

JamesHunt
01-07-2009, 05:27 AM
I use a vacuum cleaner

Steve-Oh
01-07-2009, 07:28 AM
I use a vacuum cleaner

Oh man.

Now THAT sucks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

swellhead
01-07-2009, 09:42 PM
that's why they are called pumps. yes they actually work i haven't used one in quite awhile. the experience is enjoyable and the results vary. there are a few sites devoted to pumping it would be in your best interests to visit a few and ask about others experiences. one site tigerpuming is very useful for beginners with cautions and advice for best results. if you decide to, i advise moderation untill you adjust to the vacum, i have found it pleasurable but results are not permanent, so if that is your goal it might not be the best thing for you.

needsum
01-07-2009, 10:42 PM
I used one years ago for fun. As swellhead said, it was very pleasurable, the orgasm from being pumped and sliding in and out of the rubber base was absolutely amazing. I never used it to the point where I was trying to increase size, I'd just use it for pleasure maybe once a week. I'd say give it a try--got nothing to lose. But get one with a hand pump so you can easily regulate the pressure. I used to enjoy pumping, then releasing the pressure and sliding out, then sliding in and pumping again, etc. Created an amazing feeling.

macjay18
01-08-2009, 01:16 AM
I have used one and found it really uncomfortable because it is kinda narrow the entry and if you have an erection you cant escape it untill it goes down. It does make it bigger but be wary dont pump too much.

uber_nerd
01-08-2009, 02:28 AM
...I'd say give it a try--got nothing to lose...

Except your penis.

jordyd19
01-08-2009, 06:11 AM
use water based lube products anything oil base will seriously fuck up the pump

sunairco
01-08-2009, 07:30 PM
http://www.efukt.com/2364_The_Dangers_Of_Penis_Pumps.html

Any questions?

Avers
01-08-2009, 11:02 PM
>i outgrew the 6 and 9 inch one but cant outgrow the 12 i dont use it much anymore but used to all the time.

You can easily outgrow 12 inches if you inject Testosterone Enanthate (Testen, Test(h)enat) under foreskin of your penis with continuous moderate penis massage and penis pumping. But don't exagerate with TE doses and don't provoke excessive PE growth.

TSCURIOUS
01-09-2009, 01:44 AM
Never found one big enough-
Therefore - no comment