PDA

View Full Version : question for the MORONS in San Francisco supporting Hamas

str84hotts
01-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Do you idiots realize that in radical muslim countries they will imprison and execute you for being gay or transexual. In Afghanistan pre 9-11 the Taliban would publically execute gays. The leader of Iran recently said in a speech at an american university that there are no gays in Iran. Gee, i wonder why. Newsflash, these terrorist groups want to establish a theocracy that includes killing gays and transexuals. But I guess your hatred of George Bush and the US is so extreme you would support those who would chop your head off publicly. Wow, you have it so bad here in America.

hondarobot
01-06-2009, 09:39 PM
I really doubt everyone in an Islamic nation is as whacked out as the individuals you see on the news causing all the trouble. That being said, Hamas does seem like a bad organization, of which there are many all over the world.

www.comebackalive.com is a great source to find information about these places/organizations/whatever, from an intelligent guy (Robert Pelton) who frequently visits and interacts with them. Check it out.

str84hotts
01-06-2009, 09:46 PM
thanks for the info. And yes I understand the average muslim in Iran may not be as radical as their leaders are. But these terrorist groups are all very radical. And I am shocked how silent the gay community has been regarding these groups, considering how they treat gays. But they will come out and protest Bush or the mormons on gay marriage. Doesnt make sense.

hondarobot
01-06-2009, 10:17 PM
You're welcome.

Solitary Brother
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM
What morons that support Hamas in San Francisco are you talkling about?
I was just there yesterday...saw the protest and didnt see ANYONE with a "I AM A HAMAS SUPPORTER" sign.
Give me some prove of these Hamas supporters.....PROOF not just talk.

str84hotts
01-06-2009, 11:26 PM
There is a video of the Hamas supporters dressed in black charging the pro israeli crowd in San Francisco on youtube, they have been showing it on the news as well. what more proof do you need?

Dinand
01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Fuck Hamas: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=682_1231225007

worldbro
01-07-2009, 12:41 AM
And certain terrorist groups in America tie you up and drag you in a truck if you are black. No developed country is immune to homegrown terror, thats a fact of life.
People aren't protesting for Hamas, their protesting how unjust Israel is wanting to expand more and more. Hamas is by no means justified but if the people of Israel were any students of History they would see that the method that they use will undoubtedly result in failure on both sides.
But who cares, there are many profits to be made off of the weapons that Israel uses, so they'll keep at it.

bezane
01-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Many have been hoodwinked into thinking the Bush Administration is responsible for lack of gay rights. When nothing could be further from the truth. He silently, along with his wife ,made AIDS his number one special interest spending more to date than any President or country ever has. His wife made AIDS charities her entire focus, again without public fanfare or taking of bows. And while obviously not just a gay issue (more of a health/child issue in Africa), the reference had often been made who would benefit.

While war always highlights errors and overshadows intentions, it is essential for the contemporary western world to grasp onto pursuing freedoms, not engaging cultures and nations that have prehistoric ritualistic oppressive actions towards gender etc.

We all went on to support Obama whose constituency voted down equal rights for gays. While I don't regret seeing a fresh outlook on the political landscape we shouldn't being fooled into thinking any western USA organized religion is a threat to us including Mormons or anyone else from this country. But they should have their own rights to open view as well as their proper place in what were fostering forces in western democracy.

Hamas also within the last week, under Sharia law, legalized crucifixion. That in and of itself would bring about me ignoring anything they have to say. The answer is not in accepting "new" ancient ways of thinking. And yes, there were pro Hamas protests in SF and at the UN NYC yesterday. Let's hear them. But let's also hold THEM accountable as well.