PDA

View Full Version : whos going to the Presidential Inauguration?

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 08:02 AM
i know i will be there......who else will be there?

meghanchavalier
01-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I know who I wish wasn't going to be there and that would be Pastor Rick Warren :x

NYBURBS
01-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Yea watching it on TV is good enough lol. Aside from the fact that I didn't vote for him (I didn't vote for McCain either so settle down political psychos), I find it prudent to avoid events that most nut jobs would give up their first born to attack.

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Yea watching it on TV is good enough lol. Aside from the fact that I didn't vote for him (I didn't vote for McCain either so settle down political psychos), I find it prudent to avoid events that most nut jobs would give up their first born to attack.

lol true there are gonna be a lot of nut jobs there and its gonna be my job to deal with them....

fitz207
01-06-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm only 20 mins. from downtown Washington...but 5 million people is a little much for me. So I'll watch it on TV.

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 09:48 AM

lol true there are gonna be a lot of nut jobs there and its gonna be my job to deal with them....Lucky basterd pay must be x10 for this shit.....Security pays enough Id think for something like that.

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Double RGR.

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 09:50 AM

lol true there are gonna be a lot of nut jobs there and its gonna be my job to deal with them....Lucky basterd pay must be x10 for this shit.....Security pays enough Id think for something like that.

we havent been told anything about pay dress code or time but i already knew we werent gonna be told anything...the security company i work for does a lot of events but this is by far the biggest and most important one for us in a while...im just hoping we dont have any idiots that want to try something
i.e. throwing shoes lol

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 09:52 AM

we havent been told anything about pay dress code or time but i already knew we werent gonna be told anything...the security company i work for does a lot of events but this is by far the biggest and most important one for us in a while...im just hoping we dont have any idiots that want to try something
i.e. throwing shoes lol
you know if bush wanted to kill the guy he could..He has a Diplomatic voice(immunity) the guy is probably someones ass bitch in prison right now for that outburst on a Government figurehead.

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 09:53 AM

i.e. throwing shoes lol
you know if bush wanted to kill the guy he could..He has a Diplomatic voice(immunity) the guy is probably someones ass bitch in prison right now for that outburst on a Government figurehead.

yeah i know...doing that sealed the guys fate with a cock meat sandwich
if youve seen the second HAROLD and KUMAR then u know what i mean

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 09:55 AM

i.e. throwing shoes lol

if youve seen the second HAROLD and KUMAR then u know what i meanMovie sucked....I truly wasted 4 bucks ondemand for that horrific movie.If I were bush id get a potato launcher and put a shoe in it then stick it up the guy arse and trigger bye bye. That will show the reporter to never get personal EVER again.

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM

i.e. throwing shoes lol

if youve seen the second HAROLD and KUMAR then u know what i meanMovie sucked....I truly wasted 4 bucks ondemand for that horrific movie.
it was an ok movie but that quote is priceless

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 09:58 AM

i.e. throwing shoes lol

if youve seen the second HAROLD and KUMAR then u know what i meanMovie sucked....I truly wasted 4 bucks ondemand for that horrific movie.
I give the xmen trilogy more credit than that movie I depise poorly filmed movies such as the xmen trilogy.....

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 10:00 AM

i.e. throwing shoes lol

I give the xmen trilogy more credit than that movie I depise poorly filmed movies such as the xmen trilogy.....

ah ok...so what are your thoughts on the new WOLVERINE movie coming out?

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Title should be named ORIGIN not wolverine...
I wish if his character were to look more wildish like portrayed in the comics. because everything is moving to CGI. If this movie has a hint of CGI I will not see it.
I read Origin growing up so I dont want a half assed X4 basically. It better follow story lines or fuck it.
Alot of movies are interesting from trailer which the movie turns into a complete nutBUST

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 10:12 AM
I wish if his character were to look more wildish like portrayed in the comics. because everything is moving to CGI. If this movie has a hint of CGI I will not see it.
I read Origin growing up so I dont want a half assed X4 basically. It better follow story lines or fuck it.
Alot of movies are interesting from trailer which the movie turns into a complete nutBUST

from what ive seen the only cgi or cgi effect is with gambits cards...check out some of the trailors on youtube youll see what i mean

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 10:16 AM

from what ive seen the only cgi or cgi effect is with gambits cards...check out some of the trailors on youtube youll see what i mean
Gambits character should have been.The guy who starred in 300(he comes from Ireland but his accent would have been dead on.)Ive seen trailers. I just mean dont ever rush a movie like this I think this kind of project should take 5 years planning alone. to make it fucking perfect not a BS x4 basically. Shooting how ever long it should take....
the only reason x1-3 made so much was Intrigue not because people liked it.

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 10:17 AM
FCKEN DOUBLE RGR

uber_nerd
01-06-2009, 10:18 AM
the movie "I Am Legend" was ruined by terrible cgi. (and the fact that the entire plot has been done 20x over)

great cgi: "Underworld 2 Evolution"

as a side note, in reference to this thread title... I will not be attending.

NYBURBS
01-07-2009, 03:37 AM
This thread has been hijacked.. EVERYONE REMAIN CALM AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT! :P

Silcc69
01-07-2009, 05:23 AM
Nope not me.

ef9hatchman
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM
This thread has been hijacked.. EVERYONE REMAIN CALM AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT! :PYes it sure has... lol Pres/movies lol.