PDA

View Full Version : TS Barbie

slickshawty
01-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Thinking about calling her tonight? Anybody got any more pictures or comments on her? Thanks.

http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_12868 9_Image_number_189ED96B15.jpg
http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_12868 9_Image_number_512340AC51.jpg
http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_12868 9_Image_number_5125754F51.jpg
http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_12868 9_Image_number_6724877264.jpg

tsntx
01-06-2009, 02:00 AM
my comment

y does every tranny think they are "barbie"?

last i checked barbie looked like this
http://designicons.harrods.com/images/barbie-large.jpg

not this

http://shitsexblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/brazil-shit.jpg

:twisted:

longwave
01-06-2009, 02:09 AM
my first thought was, which ts barbie? there's like 37 of them.

tsntx
01-06-2009, 02:19 AM

there are FOUR that claim that title in austin and SIX if you include SA

yet NONE of them are white, NONE of them are blonde, and NONE of them would EVER be mistaken for a "barbie"

kellyshore.net
01-06-2009, 02:25 AM
lol Barbie had friends.....hahaha

Theresa, Midge, I don't remember the black ones name lol

I loved Theresa :)

chrisraid3
01-06-2009, 02:33 AM

there are FOUR that claim that title in austin and SIX if you include SA

yet NONE of them are white, NONE of them are blonde, and NONE of them would EVER be mistaken for a "barbie"

the only ts barbie for me will be Baribe Woods, who was tall and blonde

tsntx
01-06-2009, 02:37 AM
lol Barbie had friends.....hahaha

Theresa, Midge, I don't remember the black ones name lol

I loved Theresa :)

barbie: "and just who all is going to this 'pajama fun' party?"
skipper: "theresea, midge, ethnic christie"
barbie: "idk will there be boys? you know, 'action figures'?"
skipper: "idk there might be some troll dolls and hobbits"

lol best snl skit ever

and barbies friends dont = barbie

kellyshore.net
01-06-2009, 02:45 AM
I think Ana Alexandre looked like a Barbie and also Krytal Summers from the Rose Room

michneo
01-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Barbie Woods?

flabbybody
01-06-2009, 02:52 AM
omg Jen
is that pic real? I jus ordered some Italian food delivery. I think I'll put it in the frige til tomorrow

tsntx
01-06-2009, 03:10 AM
omg Jen
is that pic real? I jus ordered some Italian food delivery. I think I'll put it in the frige til tomorrow

lol fuck if i know

i just googled "shit" lol

krystal could look like barbie if someone OTHER then her did her makeup

she does really BAD drag makeup and she needs a LOT less... someone should tell her shes not a man anymore and no longer has man features that need to hide under all the drag face

kellyshore.net
01-06-2009, 03:12 AM
^^^^ lol agreed

slickshawty
01-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Why the bashing? I'm trying to have a good time and wanted to hear some reviews.

tsntx
01-06-2009, 05:46 AM
thats ur review bitch!

kellyshore.net
01-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Why the bashing? I'm trying to have a good time and wanted to hear some reviews. we are bashing cause of her big cock we are jealous *sarcasm* :lol: but I am sure thats what most think on this board :roll: I wasn't bashing in the first plae I just paid attention to the word barbie I didn't really pay attention to the model.

longwave
01-06-2009, 06:31 AM
Why the bashing? I'm trying to have a good time and wanted to hear some reviews.

still don't know who the fuck you're talking about.

thread fail.

tsntx
01-06-2009, 06:38 AM
Why the bashing? I'm trying to have a good time and wanted to hear some reviews. we are bashing cause of her big cock we are jealous *sarcasm* :lol: but I am sure thats what most think on this board :roll: I wasn't bashing in the first plae I just paid attention to the word barbie I didn't really pay attention to the model.

same

Ryz
01-06-2009, 06:58 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFF
wtf jen.

fitz207
01-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I think Kelly and Jen are trying to say that black girls shouldn't name themselves "Barbie". I mean nerve of this girl, doesn't she know that the name"Barbie" is for blond, blue eyed WHITE women ONLY. (SARCASM)

kellyshore.net
01-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Nah I was talking less about her color too lol Jen made reference to that. Don't misquote me.

She doesn't look like a barbie to me. Mimi Plastique looks like a Barbie when she is all dolled up.

Traci Bingham the model looks like a Barbie

Staci Dash looks like a Barbie

Thats what I was saying :)

fitz207
01-06-2009, 08:23 AM
So?? Why does that bother you?

tsntx
01-06-2009, 08:50 AM
So?? Why does that bother you?

bc of the obvious blatant disregaurd for an american icon

when you think barbie you think mid 20's, 5'11, blonde, tan, fit, white girl

you dont think overweight, over surged - in a bad way, short, thick, black/asian/latin

false advertising is wrong on any level

its kinda like if you had a bunch of busted looking white chicks claiming to be "selena" or "beyonce" or "linetrap" - lol

the names bring to mind a certain image.... the girl should at least SOMEWHAT attempt to hold it up

dasilentthunder
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
tsntx is running her mouth again. this chick is going to get fucked up from one of these girls one day.

tsntx
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
tsntx is running her mouth again. this chick is going to get fucked up from one of these girls one day.

dont u have some non white girl cock to suck?

dfwMale2
01-06-2009, 08:09 PM
This topic fascinated me, so i did some extensive research:

Mattel has created a range of companions for Barbie, including Hispanic Teresa, Midge, African American Christie and Steven (Christie's boyfriend). Barbie's siblings and cousins were also created including Skipper, Tutti (Todd's twin sister), Todd (Tutti's and Stacie's twin brother), Stacie (Todd's twin sister), Kelly, Krissy, Francie, and Jazzie.

Barbie's vital statistics have been estimated at 36 inches (chest), 18 inches (waist) and 33 inches (hips).

In 1965 Slumber Party Barbie came with a book entitled How to Lose Weight which advised: "Don't eat."

And how about this for controversy: In 1997 Mattel joined forces with Nabisco to launch a cross-promotion of Barbie with Oreo cookies. Oreo Fun Barbie was marketed as someone with whom little girls could play after class and share "America's favorite cookie." As had become the custom, Mattel manufactured both a white and a black version. Critics argued that in the African American community Oreo is a derogatory term meaning that the person is "black on the outside and white on the inside," like the chocolate sandwich cookie itself. The doll was unsuccessful and Mattel recalled the unsold stock, making it sought after by collectors.

nightshift
01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Jen,

The scat pic is just wrong....... :shock: I just spit tea all over my key board.

tsntx
01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
This topic fascinated me, so i did some extensive research:

Mattel has created a range of companions for Barbie, including Hispanic Teresa, Midge, African American Christie and Steven (Christie's boyfriend). Barbie's siblings and cousins were also created including Skipper, Tutti (Todd's twin sister), Todd (Tutti's and Stacie's twin brother), Stacie (Todd's twin sister), Kelly, Krissy, Francie, and Jazzie.

Barbie's vital statistics have been estimated at 36 inches (chest), 18 inches (waist) and 33 inches (hips).

In 1965 Slumber Party Barbie came with a book entitled How to Lose Weight which advised: "Don't eat."

And how about this for controversy: In 1997 Mattel joined forces with Nabisco to launch a cross-promotion of Barbie with Oreo cookies. Oreo Fun Barbie was marketed as someone with whom little girls could play after class and share "America's favorite cookie." As had become the custom, Mattel manufactured both a white and a black version. Critics argued that in the African American community Oreo is a derogatory term meaning that the person is "black on the outside and white on the inside," like the chocolate sandwich cookie itself. The doll was unsuccessful and Mattel recalled the unsold stock, making it sought after by collectors.

yes theres lots of interesting facts about americas favorite doll
the oreo doll was also darker than most of their AA dolls
those measurements are of the old body style
the new body style is more realistic and makes a much better looking doll imo

http://www.jansdollboutique.com/images/Classic%20Body.jpg

^ old ^
v new v

http://a808.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_e7fe133656db84afa7fa2ba02aaf593f.jpg

dfwMale2
01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
i think a lot of guys on here wouldn't like barbie anyway because she's smooth down there - she doesn't have the giant cock that i see so many of the guys on here carrying on about ...!

tsntx
01-06-2009, 09:26 PM
lol!

DL_NL
01-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Is there no Accessory Pack to correct that?

tsntx
01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Is there no Accessory Pack to correct that?

apparently there was but in true transgendered fashion it was only affordable to those manly 40+ yr old ones

rotfl

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz304outcome4.jpg

dasilentthunder
01-07-2009, 01:05 AM

dont u have some non white girl cock to suck?

no

amanda_m
01-07-2009, 07:36 PM
"y does every tranny think they are "barbie"?

not this"

so only a girl who has blond hair and impossible skeletal structure can have the name Barbie

ur an ignorant ho

STFU and don't post that sickening shite

u ignorant ho

tsntx
01-07-2009, 08:10 PM
"y does every tranny think they are "barbie"?

not this"

so only a girl who has blond hair and impossible skeletal structure can have the name Barbie

ur an ignorant ho

STFU and don't post that sickening shite

u ignorant ho

one more time this time use correct grammar and spelling so you dont look so stupid