PDA

View Full Version : What' your urge when you have sex? (sexual id question)

CannibalMan
01-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Greetings to the ladies and gentlemen on this forum... this is my first time in a forum like this...

I have a question about sexual identity: what do you think when you have sex, or when you want it?

I feel a desire of consuming my mate, kinda like a hunger. I associate that with being male and domining. It's not about bondage or things like that, torture is a turn off for me. But I feel an urge to be the one WHO GIVES a sensation, and not the other way around. The one who prevails invulnerable in the end. I guess that would be normal for being a male. And I'm always instinctively attracted to the most fragile and weak looking female-like shape in my sight.

Consequently, I love giving oral sex as much as I hate receiving. The thought of sucking another person's sensitive organs makes me feel strong and dominant, even more if I drive her to an orgasm. I must always drive the other to the orgasm, and not the other way around.

The thing is, by "normal standards", this posture is considered submissive rather than dominant.

So I want to to hear about you, are you dom? sub? eater? eaten? Do you associate those things with one another? Or you just "I don't care, I just want sex, what is this dude talking about?"

What fuel makes your engine start? I know what makes mine.

transmaven
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
i hope your screen-name refers to the *excellent film*

of the same name.

to answer your question: eating pussy, for example, seems like something one would want to do rarely, it's something I reserve for the most delicious and pampered young pussy

yet i think a lot of (subtly) sexually insecure guys get too into it, wasting time "proving" they can give a female pleasure

i've found that being a *selfish lover* leaves women more satisfied

than if I fetishized *their* pleasure

a minority view, I'm afraid. :wink:

Tepres
01-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Greetings to the ladies and gentlemen on this forum... this is my first time in a forum like this...

I have a question about sexual identity: what do you think when you have sex, or when you want it?

I feel a desire of consuming my mate, kinda like a hunger. I associate that with being male and domining. It's not about bondage or things like that, torture is a turn off for me. But I feel an urge to be the one WHO GIVES a sensation, and not the other way around. The one who prevails invulnerable in the end. I guess that would be normal for being a male. And I'm always instinctively attracted to the most fragile and weak looking female-like shape in my sight.

Consequently, I love giving oral sex as much as I hate receiving. The thought of sucking another person's sensitive organs makes me feel strong and dominant, even more if I drive her to an orgasm. I must always drive the other to the orgasm, and not the other way around.

The thing is, by "normal standards", this posture is considered submissive rather than dominant.

So I want to to hear about you, are you dom? sub? eater? eaten? Do you associate those things with one another? Or you just "I don't care, I just want sex, what is this dude talking about?"

What fuel makes your engine start? I know what makes mine.

I don't know about all that, pilgrim. But I'd sure like to see you start a thread about some of your favorite recipes.

CannibalMan
01-06-2009, 12:22 AM
i hope your screen-name refers to the *excellent film*

of the same name.
No, I'm afraid I haven't seen that movie. I'm downloading it now. But according to the review the guy doesn't eat his victims, so no, its not me.

eating pussy, for example, seems like something one would want to do rarely, it's something I reserve for the most delicious and pampered young pussy
But this is a TS forum. By eating her sensitive organ I mean eating her pussy or her she-willie. My question is if eating her would be a dom or sub kinda action. Regardless of if it is a GG or a TG.

i've found that being a *selfish lover* leaves women more satisfied

than if I fetishized *their* pleasure

a minority view, I'm afraid. :wink:

No, I think yours would be the majority view. Most guys act like they don't care about female pleasure in order display superiority, thinking that it ads to their manhood. When in fact it detracts from it, the way I see it.

. But I'd sure like to see you start a thread about some of your favorite recipes.
By recipe you mean pics?

baileyandkc
01-06-2009, 03:11 AM
to finish, uh, successfully