PDA

View Full Version : need some help and guidance

Helboi
09-08-2005, 01:00 PM
well i was wonderin if anyone out there could help me im 20 years old and im still a virgin and im scared a bit about that i might be gay or bi and differnt and im kinda scared and i feel like i dont know myself and i feel down and depressed and i just cant seem to feel better no matter what i do and im just so confused i dont know who to talk to so i dunno if you have some advice i would be thankful thanks

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Search the forum, helboi, there's been an awful lot of discussion on this topic. Easy test to see if you're gay: which excites you, looking at beautiful girls or hunky guys? Being attracted to tgirls doesn't mean you're gay (though you're likely a little kinkier than the norm).

ezed
09-09-2005, 05:43 AM
helboi,
your not gay, bi or hetro. You're horny. At twenty, you're worried about being classified. When you get my age (50) you realize how stupid classification is, and how much you missed by being worried about it. Does your interest in tgirls make you gay or bi? Fuck no. The girls are fucking gorgeous, seductive, and know how to please for obvious reasons. Are you attracted to a naked guy...so what (as long as they're over the age of consent, otherwise you are fucked up). No one is gay unless they decide they want to be "classified" gay, even if they have sex with a guy. Am I gay, I don't think so. But I seen guys in pics I'd top or bottom or be sucked or suck. For instance, the swedish blonde guy in "Midnight Express" with Brad Whoever he was...I could do that. Have I seen a guy in real life I'd do...not yet. Though I wouldn't rule it out. Do I like tgirls, I love them. Do I like girls absolutely.
It's not the gender, it's the person. Are they fun? Interesting? Does Looking at them give you a chubber? If so, fuck, the classifications. Go for it. Men have been satisfying their urges since before Christ ..and after.
Get the fuck out of Fort McMurray and get to Calgary or Edmonton for a start and see whats available.
Life is short..live it to the fullest...and fuck the critics!
ezed

Realgirls4me
09-09-2005, 06:22 AM
Helboi,

What Ezed said about fucking the critics. Life is way too short to be looking over your shoulder for what people think. :)

Is your virginity at this stage of your life compelling you to question your sexual orientation, or is it something else ? Most of us, hell, the vast majority of us, at some point of our lives question our sexuality and it's listing. It' perfectly normal to take inventory at this stage, or any other stage, in other words.

In my case, I am not into men at all. I am attracted to women, or more apt, the image of a woman, which a TS woman presents in so many ways, but with that one itsy-bitsy slight difference. In their opinion and mine, they ARE women. If someone wants to label me "gay" simply because I am attracted to feminine beautiful women with cocks, so be it. It's not about the cocks with me, as it is about the difference or uniqueness that these beautiful women present.

You might also try posting your question in other forums, such as the following one. There are a lot of helpful people in this forum.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/messageList.asp?boardID=19

Take care of yourself, and if you really hit the deep doldrums, go out and distract yourself in some way. I personally go out and garden or ride my bike when I'm in the pits. They don't pose a danger to me or anyone, and both provide excellent theraputic head cleaning. :)

Helboi
09-09-2005, 07:49 AM
thank you for your point of view and your advice it helps me see things a little better so thank you

NiceGuy Eddie
09-12-2005, 05:36 AM
I don`t think you`re gay. Real gays don`t like shemales.

I`m a bit old now, but when I was your age I was horny all the time. The only thing that had any importance in my life was sex and girls.
There was no tomorrow. I had sex with a unusually high number of girls, and a lot of them treated me like crap. I treated a lot of them like crap too and I became very depressed at some time and felt very lonely. I came to a point where I felt really bad about myself because of the mean ways I treated girls and at that point in my life I had so many people around who hated me because of my behavior.

Now I`ve been with the same girl for many years, I`ve got a kid too. And you know what ? I love this girl and she loves me, that is way more satisfying than sex.

Point of the story is, even if you are depressed now, it will not last forever. And someday you will meet a nice little girl or nice little tranny-girl that will love you as you are and you will love her very much as she is and when you experience that true love you will not be depressed anymore and you will not care about what other people think because love will cure all these bad feelings that you may have.