View Full Version : Star signs and what is instore for you for 2009

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Mine:

Aries Outlook for 2009

Aries

3/21 – 4/19

Year 2009 Overview:

Pioneering and courageous Aries is being called to times of incredible new growth and renewal. The considerable reflective time you have spent rehashing and deciding which avenue will best serve your highest purpose has shaken you to the very root of your personal belief systems. Through surrendering to your higher self, new realizations and golden opportunities you never thought possible are brilliantly opening up for you.

Your new commitment to self has given you a renewed appreciation of the your divine wisdom and accomplishments. The understanding you have radiates love and compassion, and is attracting your highest good. As your creative spirit soars, the excitement you feel helps you submit to the larger purpose and vision gained in your dreamtime. You are easily able to bring your work out into the world with clarity and purpose. Your heart's desires are quickly manifesting right before your eyes and you are able to reap long-standing benefits as you detach from the past and are catapulted forward.

Because of your humanitarian ideals and desire to be a helper in our emerging world, be careful not to fall into old patterns of helping others fulfill their needs rather than taking care of your own. As you grow, people are drawn to your altruistic ideas and your visionary and compassionate personality.

In spite of your good endurance and concentration, remember to take care of yourself on an everyday basis to maintain wholeness and integration. Finding a good physical outlet for your frustrations is important so that you don't deplete your energy and prevent yourself from getting what you really want. Enjoyment is the fundamental desire of your life, and you are able to create the life you enjoy.

Year 2009 Career

Since transformation and rebirth are manifesting in new realms for you this year, it's a good time to reflect on your deeper mission in life. As an Aries, you are a powerhouse of energy who enjoys being in charge and drawing upon your strong resources to forge ahead in the world. Allow the universe to support, transform and shift your career in order to remake yourself. You may be called upon to change the structure and let go of old energies, resistance and previous patterns of your professional life that no longer serve you. You realize how important it is to call back the parts of yourself that you have given away, and to bring back your own sense of dedication to higher ideals and your willingness to be a channel for healing yourself and society.

These changes will help you feel much more in control, grounded and supported as you start the year streamlining your focus in a more methodical way. This requires exercising a bit more patience than Aries usually likes. As you allow yourself to trust and recreate your path of heart and amplify your aliveness, fully express your visionary impulses and rediscover your unique structure of individuality.

Abundant thinking and a sense of community enhance your career -- and your enjoyment thereof. You gain power and the momentum needed to make a forward shift. Step into your authority and open your heart so that you may bring in new energy and manifest the results you desire. Your attitudes about success and taking charge of your life will evolve as you find a new sense of what you really want.

Year 2009 Romantic

Your love takes on a new dimension this year. Your relationships will be about balance and an even flow of give-and-take. Your friends will be very influential in helping your idealistic dreams manifest. Your enthusiasm for a better future will attract socially motivated groups, and you will meet some beneficial associations who are striving for a better world.

You have no problem starting new relationships, and are able to let go of connections that no longer serve you. You will move on with a pioneering spirit. Trusting your higher self provides the discernment you need to understand people's true motives and still maintain a healthy sense of self. Make conscious decisions regarding other people on a romantic level, and keep your hopes and dreams realistic.

A wonderful circle of love and unity surrounds you. In the summertime, your passion will attract a partner who makes you feel safe, and you will be able to love more deeply than ever before. You're willing to take risks for someone who is emotionally strong.

You feel so positive and uplifted that everything seems perfect, as if you are really tapping in to some great spiritual blessings. You will feel you need to establish some personal roots, and will find yourself thinking about home and family more than ever before. In October, you might find yourself desiring marriage, after a genuine deepening in your primary relationship.

:P

Look up yours:

http://shine.yahoo.com/page/2009-horoscope

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
01-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Wow thanks girl. Reading that was very inspirational and exactly what I was feeling about 09! I'm an Aries too! April 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna save this and read it whenever I feel down

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Wow thanks girl. Reading that was very inspirational and exactly what I was feeling about 09! I'm an Aries too! April 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you're welcome! Here's hoping the best for us Arians. ;)

Most compatible signs with Aries:
Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
01-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Hmmm...I knew there was something about Hara.

Here's mine (Sagittarius):

Year 2009 Overview
You tend to attract just about everything you want this year through your warmth and magnetic Sagittarian That said, you may also go through some great transformational shifts in 2009 as you realize that your happiness no longer depends so much on possessions, but rather on the deeper meaning associated with things symbolic of love and sharing. Instead of controlling what's happening around you, you now have experiences that perhaps you don't understand, but in allowing new insights to come in and have a voice, the rearranging of your resources and your values gives you a sense of security and growth.

By surrendering to your higher power, you realize you don't have to struggle as much to get what you want. As you open up to the ideas and energies flowing around you, your priorities shift dramatically. And -- you'll be happy to know -- you don't need to work as hard to enjoy sensual pleasures either!

Great opportunities arise as your explore your potential, and discover what kind of environment best serves you in your endeavors. Being in touch with this part of yourself helps you align with your higher purpose, and your drive to continue will lead to great success. Life becomes much easier when you trust that the universe will take care of you.

Year 2009 Romantic
When you communicate your truth and your ideals this year, boundaries will dissolve in your love relationship. As you both intuitively recognize the needs of each other, it will be much easier to exchange ideas -- and love -- freely. As you awaken to an improved way of personal interaction, you will start to see changes in your relationship. Entertaining new ideas and possibilities pushes you toward major breakthroughs, and your relationship takes on a new identity. A deeper commitment helps shift your attitude, and you find that you are able to consciously make positive changes in your home life.

Be sure to attend to the deeper parts of yourself that need loving attention. This is a great year for you to turn inward and create a new myth for yourself, and redefine your basic values, visions and inspirations. What you find there will encourage you to develop and strengthen a deeply spiritual relationship. Old behavior patterns may be discarded, and you can bring in new ways of looking at life. You appreciate innovative love, and it's time for you to have the harmony in your home life that you desire.

Your independence is an important aspect of having a successful home life, considering all the changes that are going on within you this year. Come fall, you're able to put your personal needs and relationship demands in balance, and this will lead to a rewarding romantic life -- and strong sense of self as well.

Year 2009 Career
You're fascinated by just about everything that happens in 2009, and you'll be inspired to pursue all the opportunities that come your way. Writing and other forms of communication are a great way to put your higher ideals and dreams into motion. Writing about your success in overcoming obstacles could be of great benefit to the world.

The exchange of ideas brings balance and harmony into your work. Trusting that everything is in divine order will help bring you great success and comfort in your career. As long as you are in tune with your own personal energy, and respect the ebb and flow of life, you are able to recharge and realign yourself to the new work possibilities on the horizon. Come springtime, you will discover new creative outlets and reach new mastery in your work as you connect with a higher purpose.

You feel competent in all aspects of your job, and by autumn you feel financially secure as you are tear down the old and rebuild the new. Endurance is yours, and it will be easy for you to actualize positive results and maintain high integrity. Be mindful to honor all that you have done.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Hmmm...I knew there was something about Hara.

Here's mine (Sagittarius)

Nice! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-05-2009, 06:42 AM

Girl, you're welcome! Here's hoping the best for us Arians. ;)

Most compatible signs with Aries:
Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini

~Kisses.

HTG
Im so glad I was born in DECEMBER SAGITTARIUS :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Come to think of it, My dad is a Sagi and we do not get along! lol

Any Leo's? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Come to think of it, My dad is a Sagi and we do not get along! lol

Any Leo's? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG :shrug

saifan
01-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks for posting, Hara.
I'm an Aries as well. April 14th.
Happy new year!

AsiaMei
01-05-2009, 08:52 AM
yay! im an aries too that was a very good read.
saifan you and i have the same b.day... april 14th =]

saifan
01-05-2009, 08:56 AM
yay! im an aries too that was a very good read.
saifan you and i have the same b.day... april 14th =]
High five. We'll have to make sure and celebrate it together.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks for posting, Hara.
I'm an Aries as well. April 14th.
Happy new year!

Welcome! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hazel Tucker
01-14-2009, 01:40 AM
Year 2009 Romantic

Through finding more creative ways to express yourself, your love life will blossom as well. This shift helps you become more comfortable with a loving and philosophical relationship, and your connection becomes closer. Your desire to prioritize a love relationship deepens. Although in the past you were proud of your individuality, you're realizing the importance a love relationship beyond just yourself and your immediate family.

As you learn to give yourself to another and have your relationship deepen, it helps you break through any discriminating attitudes toward relationships, and to have more confidence in your process. As you continue to accept yourself and enjoy life, you no longer feel the pressure to perform. The peaceful knowing inherent in your love relationship brings deeper meaning to being together, and the relationship brings you abounding joy.

You have abundant optimism and broad appreciation about your relationship. In the autumn, you may be drawn to marriage, as you begin to really understand and embrace the joy of having someone close to you.

Year 2009 Career

This year, your great passion for money and success will intensify when you broaden your interests and transform your values. As you explore new ideas, you'll have a greater appreciation of your working environment, and it's likely you'll be expanding your resources and furthering your studies. People appreciate you as a great role model for endlessly working to improve situations without taking unnecessary risks.

In the springtime, you begin manifesting advanced ideas for progressive changes in society. You avoid trivial communication, and transformation occurs as you become aware of other peoples' needs to philosophize about their values. Your climb up the ladder of success is rooted in your positive value system and your ability to transcend old ways of doing things.

You discover new ways to develop your spirituality this year, which will also involve your scientific mind. You come to realize that your passion and talent can easily move in a new direction, bringing with it the success you desire.

Soundszzzzzzzziiiiinnnnnnterrestiiiiiinnnnnnggggg! lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2009, 08:33 AM
lol But what sign are you Hazel?

~Kisses.

HTG

dasilentthunder
01-15-2009, 09:00 AM
cancer

Hazel Tucker
02-09-2009, 07:55 PM
lol But what sign are you Hazel?

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL! Capricorny. :)

celticgrafix
02-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Aquarius

1/20 – 2/18

Year 2009 Overview

Aquarius is all about a new vision in 2009, and working to move our planet toward the highest and healthiest quality of life. You are highly energized with this wonderful alignment, and your inspiration is rekindled to move energy in grandiose ways. You are able to utilize these high frequencies in order to create new structure and value in people's lives.

This is no time to sit back and let anything slip through your fingers. Express yourself and move forward with your visionary ideas. As you forge ahead, you find a reworking of meaning on a deep level, and discover possibilities as you connect with your highest star.

Your ideas have always been ahead of the times, and now you are a shining example of what the Earth force can assimilate into everyday living. You realize that the world was created with structure, and outdated modes of living that no longer serve mankind are being recognized around the world. It's time to let go of anything that holds you back. New thinking is on the horizon, and people are ready to align with the quickly changing energies of the planets. Your leadership skills will help humanity make these shifts, and you will feel supported by those who understand the need to create peace and harmony.

Be inventive in channeling your dreams into reality. As you find a place to manifest this energy, it will become easy for you to usher in a better world. The time to realize your highest ideals is here!

Year 2009 Career

Your imagination needs a creative outlet for you to do your best at work. Trust that you have a place in the world that welcomes your gifts of awareness and altruistic vision. Your career will bring about transformation, as you realize it's all about manifesting universal principles of truth.

Your associates give you the space and support you need to do your work, and they're prepared to make the necessary shifts for change in their lives as well. You may need to push beyond your own boundaries, and identify with the universal source.

Your personal confidence and brilliance shine. You are tremendously motivated as people applaud your inspirational ideas. You are ready to manifest the highest potential for your children and the future. The high energy you're working with will result in material prosperity, which helps you continue to make forward shifts in your own life, as well as bring hope to society. As you continue to be connected inwardly and outwardly, you truly make an impression on those around you.

Year 2009 Romantic

You have an innate talent of attracting like-minded people, but sometimes you can be reluctant to express affection individually because of your broad love for mankind. You are often more energized by people responding to your positive ideals rather than to who you really are. You are so enthusiastic in serving mankind that you sometimes leave yourself out of the equation.

This spring, you're likely to encounter someone who appreciates you in a way that injects enthusiasm into your life. As the year progresses, share that deepening of yourself and you may find that you're actually ready to having an intimate relationship. The energy between you two may lead to a passionate -- as well as idealistic -- relationship.

As you start trusting and accepting that your inner desires are just as important (if not even more so) as helping others, you'll begin to have a deeper understanding of who you are. Tuning in to your partner's spiritual outlook is a great opportunity to align yourself with becoming more expansive as a couple. Being in a close relationship helps you heal and transform your fear of closeness. Together, you and your partner can radiate idealism, leading to a new and better future.