PDA

View Full Version : CAN WE ALL JUST AGREE ON THIS........

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 12:36 PM
I'd say she's flawless, but that doesn't make her the hottest. There are many different flawless beauties. I'll take Zhang Ziyi or Bai Ling over Mya personally.

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey Mega, I'm doing great! My business is finally taking off and life is mostly good.

I can't make this weekend because of work committments, but maybe later in the month or in October I can swing down to NY. I'll let you know. I'm overdue for a visit.

geekmeat
09-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Whats her ethnic background?
I can see some spanish in her..........

Angel
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
italian and black

General124
09-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I saw Mya on TV a few weeks ago. She's picked up a little weight. She actually looks better. More tighter butt in the back.

Ironhead
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
You have my agreement.

LG
09-08-2005, 05:05 PM
I will agree that she's hot, though not the hottest in my opinion. I'll concur with Ecstatic on Zhang Ziyi, but I'd like to suggest the following too:

Natasha Yi, Tera Patrick, Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, Carmen Electra, Victoria Silvstedt, .ca Bellucci, Laetitia Casta and Li'l Kim (not flawless, just fucking sexy).

But at 17, after watching Bronx Tale, all I wanted was Taral Hicks.
http://www.ebony-celebs.com/taral-hicks/taral-hicks-5.jpg
http://www.ebony-celebs.com/taral-hicks/taral-hicks-15.jpg
http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/portishead/855/taralhicks/taral05.jpg

If we could all agree on one thing, actually, I'd rather it was something important like how to achieve world peace or how to produce renewable
energy without pollution, rather than which girl is sexiest.

But I doubt we'll ever all agree on anything. Which is why there are so many expressions to explain why we humans never do seem to agree on anything:

One man's meat is another man's poison
Each to his own
Different strokes for different folks
Whatever turns you on
Whatever floats your boat
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and so on
Horses for courses (British)

mixedprettyboy
09-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah Mya is cute, but there is no woman finer than Beyonce!

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 09:13 PM
I will agree that she's hot, though not the hottest in my opinion. I'll concur with Ecstatic on Zhang Ziyi, but I'd like to suggest the following too:

Natasha Yi, Tera Patrick, Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, Carmen Electra, Victoria Silvstedt, .ca Bellucci, Laetitia Casta and Li'l Kim (not flawless, just fucking sexy).

But at 17, after watching Bronx Tale, all I wanted was Taral Hicks.
Excellent picks, LG! Alicia Keys is beautiful, though I don't find her nearly as sexy as Laetitia Casta--whoa, that girl is smokin'! There are so many fine women...one of my all-time faves is Elizabeth Gracen, but to stay with the under-30 theme (which I think most of these ladies fit), I'd add Jessica Alba. Or over 30...don't forget Halle Berry.

TomSelis
09-08-2005, 11:55 PM
MYA is nice, sexy li'l thang!!

flabbybody
09-09-2005, 12:02 AM
there's a billboard of Beyonce facing you if you're heading north on West side highway. It's a big facial shot and I usually come close to swerving off the road every time I see it.

chefmike
09-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I believe I heard someone mention the Italian Goddess of Love....ca...

General124
09-09-2005, 12:42 AM
WOW......ITS AMAZING HOW WE ALL SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY....CAUSE I SEE THOSE PICS AND I THINK HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THOSE 3 GIRLS WITH MYA........IN MY OPINION THE BOPTTOM OF MYA'S FEET LOOK BETTER THEN THOSE 3 GIRLS......BUT HEY, THATS JUST ME....AS FOR BEYONCE, SHJE IS A RAG.....ALICIA KEYS KILLS BEYONCE........SO DOES MY GIRL MYA

+1 here.

Beyonce's attitude alone is a total turn off to me. Whoever wants her can have her.

chefmike
09-09-2005, 01:22 AM
HEY THAT ITALIAN GIRL IS HOT, I SEEN HER BEFORE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE....WHO IS SHEMega, that's .ca Bellucci, she's in one of the Matrix flicks...also a flick with Samuel Jackson and Gene Hackman, great flick-you could find title on imdb.com...also two kickass italian flicks-Malena and Irreversible(both subtitled)...there's lots of pics of her on google...

NickTheQuick
09-09-2005, 02:25 AM

tsluver247
09-09-2005, 03:41 AM
http://www.smoothmag.com/readers/images/kenyamoore.jpg
Kenya Moore has a nice ass.

rick_932
09-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Yeah Mya is cute, but there is no woman finer than Beyonce!

damn straight!

LG
09-09-2005, 08:58 AM
I'll concur on one Jessica (Alba) but not on another (Simpson).

Here are three more lovely ladies worth considering:

LG
09-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Some beautiful Asian girls:

LG
09-09-2005, 11:02 AM
More of the best:

LG
09-09-2005, 11:04 AM
And some more pictures

LG
09-09-2005, 11:08 AM
And some more pictures of girls already seen above

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-27-2006, 12:36 AM
way to go reviving a classic thread Mega

but I'm sorry.................................

Mya cannot touch Aishwarya

http://www.dialindia.com/bollywood/actress/ashwaria/large/9.jpg

http://www.dialindia.com/bollywood/actress/ashwaria/large/6.jpg

or Malika

http://www.dialindia.com/bollywood/actress/mallika_sherawat/mallika_sherawat_pictures/mallika_sherawat_16.jpg

http://www.dialindia.com/bollywood/actress/mallika_sherawat/mallika_sherawat_pictures/mallika_sherawat_11.jpg

http://www.dialindia.com/bollywood/actress/mallika_sherawat/mallika_sherawat_pictures/mallika_sherawat_10.jpg

flabbybody
06-27-2006, 12:40 AM
I love watching FOX 5 News at 6PM cause of the anchor person, Dari Alexander. sometimes she fills in at 10. she's spectacular to look at. you guys must know who I'm talking about.

Penny uk
06-27-2006, 12:43 AM
The brit contenders

TheBigTreesy
06-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Classic thread with great pics.

I know it is straying a bit but further to this comment

I love watching FOX 5 News at 6PM cause of the anchor person, Dari Alexander. sometimes she fills in at 10. she's spectacular to look at. you guys must know who I'm talking about.

Some newsreader contenders on this side of the water

Di Stewart off Sky Sports News

And Sharon Ni Bheoileain off RTE

Primer
06-27-2006, 01:41 AM
rosario dawson is hotter, ever seen alexander???

PapiQueRico
06-27-2006, 04:38 AM
So which is a TS?

cheribaum
06-27-2006, 06:11 AM
Sung and tera are beautiful. I hate the imports, some n that country are boys raised to be girls. Bai Ling is fabulous as long as her mouth is quit, again she is good as a stand up comedian. so go figure, i just had an experience at a hotel where the man in bar didnt relaize i Was a ts until after i was in rm already paid and pants dwn. how can someone not realize a ts is b4 them? He also thought Id give him money back. what a cocksucker, lol....Mya was ok in her day, "My body is like whoa" is her best to date as far as coreography and dancing skills. where has she been?

GroobySteven
06-27-2006, 06:15 AM
I hate the imports, some n that country are boys raised to be girls.
Huh? So where's the problem in that - better to realise that they're transgenders early on than wait until they're 20?

i just had an experience at a hotel where the man in bar didnt relaize i Was a ts until after i was in rm already paid and pants dwn. how can someone not realize a ts is b4 them? He also thought Id give him money back. what a cocksucker, lol....

Nice attitude - some poor girls have been killed for doing just that and your just compounding the issue by not letting someone know beforehand?
seanchai

cheribaum
06-27-2006, 07:21 AM
No problem at all senchai... Just an observation

Also, he was supposed to have checked my website b4 calling me. He opted not too, If anyone is more proned to being bashed its me, Believe me. I thought he understood the stipulations... Otherwise, I would never of engaged in any behaviour, Please dont try to make me come off as some idiot!!!! I know my place Senchai. Right above u with my cock in ur ass. SO PLEASE BACK OFF!!!!

GroobySteven
06-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Please dont try to make me come off as some idiot!!!!
I think you done a good job of that yourself - re-read your message in daylight and see how it sounds.

Right above u with my cock in ur ass. SO PLEASE BACK OFF!!!!

Hey if you're going to write something then expect a response - I'm not on your case, I'm responding to some pretty agressive postings from you on a public forum which I had a different view. Don't post if you don't want responses.
seanchai

cheribaum
06-27-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7219&highlight=tlc
still the best post I ever made.

its a dead link after 5 min. posting.... COWARD!!!! and post all the incriminating pics you want,

cheribaum
06-28-2006, 09:49 PM
my last post wasnt about your dead girlfriend. The post I linked to was the poll I made asking if anyone on this board would want arms like that.. You know after your documentary I posted the poll. It was up for 7 months until I gave light that I was the one who made the post in first place... Anyhow, you are the exact reason I wont be going to NYC on tour or for any other special event. Because youre a bully and all you can do is intimidate people. Who in their right fucking mind is going to confront you. Yeah youre a bad ass and you have a big mouth too. Unlike others on this board your only retort in any situation is, "meet me in person and see how tuff you are" not very educated in my opinion

Another thing, what i said, had you all read my posts... I met him in lobby bar, we talked, i gave him my numberr and website address. he called me 10 min later asking me to come up... Assuming he knew all the details I went to his rm took money and started massage. when he grabbed my pants to pull down he saw my dick. thats the story... I dont feel bad I didnt make sure he knew...When a client calls me I always assume they know Im a ts, unless hes calling and says he wants me over for a batchelor party then I ask to make sure they know. He really should of looked at my website, very simple.... That was my way of letting him know, rather than tell him in lobby bar and risk a scene happening there. I however was not kissing or anything w/out his knowledge and I never mislead him... Im sorry he didnt look at my website...
Also the only reason you or him are upset about it all is because there is 'male counterpart' being the victim here... cry babies. and im just some man in a dress...robbing people. FYI that blast Danielle made about you didnt seem to be a joke, you kissed her ass and made it all seem like a joke, you ignored everything she said... I dont remember her ever warming up in the post in fact she LET YOU HAVE IT!!!! Anyway. feel how u want but please look at the whole pic. This is last time Ill be addressing you in any way. everyone knows how ignorant you are already.
PEACE meathead!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-29-2006, 02:39 AM
http://www.indolink.net/PB/images/pictures/sushmita/sushmita1.jpg

Sushmita.................................... I'd bang her over Mya @ Mega