PDA

View Full Version : Why 99% of shemales are attracted to men?

sweetlela
01-03-2009, 05:19 AM
..I think shemales are realy gay indeed i think they always been attracted to men ...
Many transexual that had the operation are attracted to women because they always hated their masculine body so they become to hated the mens body in general ...they prefer to be lesbian
what are you things about ?

Oli
01-03-2009, 05:24 AM
:popcorn

dan_drade
01-03-2009, 05:49 AM
..I think shemales are realy gay indeed i think they always been attracted to men ...
Many transexual that had the operation are attracted to women because they always hated their masculine body so they become to hated the mens body in general ...they prefer to be lesbian

LOL

tsntx
01-03-2009, 05:51 AM
i think youre a moron and need to stfu and need to stop posting BS so ppl wont run you outta here

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-03-2009, 05:55 AM
i THINGS about nothing of the subject you are trying to raise. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-03-2009, 06:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Huuh?Hara Redo....

Lela for the first time I have to agree with tsntx. your on a Transgender forum talking shit about them good job buddy lets see how far you get......

Coroner
01-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Damn what a stupid thread. Let´s fuck off before it´s too late.

muhmuh
01-03-2009, 06:06 AM
something must be wrong with jen tonight
normally she would have already ripped him several new ones by now

Cyclops
01-03-2009, 06:08 AM

UM....I think that they are attracted to men because in their minds they are women trapped in a mans body,nothing gay about it!

I rate your post 1 D 10 T ! :roll:

JonnyT
01-03-2009, 06:08 AM
i think youre a moron and need to stfu and need to stop posting BS so ppl wont run you outta here

i think shes waking up now

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-03-2009, 06:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Huuh?Hara Redo....

Read what was written on 1st post of the OP. :lol:

Are you u on LO BATT?

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-03-2009, 06:15 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Huuh?Hara Redo....

Read what was written on 1st post of the OP. :lol:

Are you u on LO BATT?

~Kisses.

HTG

Laptop watching HBO :D....Lo batt??? Psp is when Im bored at work and Charger ftw.

Close thread if possible and jerk this guy around. Change his sig to I love shemales Must I be gay? only if possible -_-

sweetlela
01-03-2009, 09:06 AM
sorry i try to remake my question more clearly...
this is not a stupid question... i'm in the middle of my transition , so i'm a transexual too
When you say. "Trapped in a man body" doesn't mean that this person have always to be attracted to men..there are transexual who are attracted to women, so they refear theirselves like lesbians
..i have to admit that i can feel a sort of attraction for men...but only thinking of a sexual intercorse , and because i like to be passive ..so thinking to be penetrated by i man can satisfied me... but this is only circumscribed to a sexual relatioship..if i think about a love life... i prefer to love a woman....because i always been attracted to women anyway.
So i was curious about you ts people...expecially shemale...are you still attracted to men totally? I mean you have a physic attraction to men but also in love life, or some of you are also attracted to women in some way?
thanks to everybody

ef9hatchman
01-03-2009, 09:19 AM
this is not a stupid question... i'm in the middle of my transition , so i'm a transexual too
When you say. "Trapped in a man body" doesn't mean that this person have always to be attracted to men..there are transexual who are attracted to women, so they refear theirselves like lesbians
..i have to admit that i can feel a sort of attraction for men...but only thinking of a sexual intercorse , and because i like to be passive ..so thinking to be penetrated by i man can satisfied me... but this is only circumscribed to a sexual relatioship..if i think about a love life... i prefer to love a woman....because i always been attracted to women anyway.
So i was curious about you ts people...expecially shemale...are you still attracted to men totally? I mean you have a physic attraction to men but also in love life, or some of you are also attracted to women in some way?
thanks to everybody

sry to have to be the one to tell you. But from your previous posts no one here likes you :D

Jackal
01-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Most GGs are attracted to men. I guess they are just gay men born differently.....you moron!

Nowhere
01-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Most GGs are attracted to men. I guess they are just gay men born differently.....you moron!

Just what I was about to say...

arnie666
01-03-2009, 09:43 AM

I always knew there was a reason why GG's love Gay men so much.You lean something knew everyday.

Fucking girls is for homos.... Wait what :o

Kitana
01-03-2009, 03:48 PM
thanks to everybody
thats exactly how i feel myself. word by word. i guess we ain't transsexuals we are transgenders, becouse chance to be born lesbian transsexual is veeeeeery low

Kitana
01-03-2009, 03:50 PM
almost forgot, dont listen folks here to much, they could be very narrow minded what is wonder me all the time

chrisraid3
01-03-2009, 03:57 PM
i am bi and a crossdresser and though I love the feeling of a huge cock deep in my ass as I am on all fours I agree even though I am not transitioning I am attractive to fall in love with women.

timxxx
01-03-2009, 04:10 PM
thanks to everybody

This may be the wrong site for your question.Most people here are interested in sex or selling sex.Most but not all,maybe peggygee will read your post.If she can't help with your question,l'm sure she will be able to suggest where you can get help.

Kitana
01-03-2009, 04:15 PM
This may be the wrong site for your question.Most people here are interested in sex or selling sex.Most but not all,maybe peggygee will read your post.If she can't help with your question,l'm sure she will be able to suggest where you can get help.
she dont need help. she asking who else is lesbian here

Louie Damazo
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
this top is ajoke right? Please tell me its just a kind of humor that my limited brain cant understand

Hendrix
01-03-2009, 04:44 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? Think before you post anything on the forum.

timxxx
01-03-2009, 04:48 PM
she dont need help. she asking who else is lesbian here

There used to be a 'Trans lesbian' here she doesn't post here anymore but
she posts on www.tgirltalk.com

Space_Cowboy
01-03-2009, 04:50 PM
why don’t you give this person a break, she is just asking a genuine question, the ppl who attack the subject must have some kind of personal doubts or conflictions.

Fuck sake it’s not like this person posted just to insult ppl!

baileyandkc
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Any chance this one will be " Thread of the Year "?

LibertyHarkness
01-03-2009, 07:27 PM
i will take a bet on that.

tomvan20000
01-03-2009, 07:47 PM
i dont see why everyones so pissed at you. i agree 100 %

Jericho
01-03-2009, 07:57 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Think before you post anything on the forum.

If everyone took that to heart, there'd only be three threads on here! :lol:

masterplanner
01-03-2009, 07:58 PM
everyone here is a lil gay. you can put a dress on a pig, and its still a pig.

sweetlela
01-03-2009, 10:27 PM
ok ..i was only asking a question, why you re attaching me

BeardedOne
01-03-2009, 10:45 PM
this top is ajoke right? Please tell me its just a kind of humor that my limited brain cant understand

Hard to tell, Louie, as it has taken a number of turns since the OP.

everyone here is a lil gay. you can put a dress on a pig, and its still a pig.

This has nothing to do with Sarah Palin. :D

Seriously (There must be something wrong with me tonite if I am being so serious), there is such a thing as a 'translesbian', if you will. We've had a couple here on HA (One mentioned upthread still posts from time to time) and one of the first TS that I knew went through SRS and wound up in a lesbian relationship with a GG. Go figure.

There are no real rules in attraction and emotion, though many would carve in stone their various beliefs in such things. If you feel, in your heart of hearts, that you are a woman, yet still attracted sexually/emotionally to women then drag out the comfortable shoes and Kate Clinton records honey, 'cuz you're a dyke. Too bad for us guys. :)

Danielle Foxx
01-03-2009, 11:32 PM

Do I have to think about answering you?

I think the number is more like 60/40 and I am not sure what type of trans women you have been in contact with but I have always thought I was different, even when I was a gay boy. This is the only time in my life things are actually making any sense for me.

I am attracted to men because I like masculinity. But It would also be ok if I were a transbian, it's ok to like what you like - nothing wrong with it

transmaven
01-04-2009, 07:42 PM
almost forgot, dont listen folks here to much, they could be very narrow minded what is wonder me all the time

That's a strikingly true observation. One of the reasons that it's such a strange and intense forum.

Sneaky self-hatred has a way of making things interesting.