PDA

View Full Version : This deserves to be it's own thread...........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 11:28 PM
This does bring up a good point though. This site like many other forums I visit has 1 weakness and thats the belief of gossip spread by folks that spread lies excessively.

Really, though, isn't that the way the world works these days? If you keep repeating a lie or falsehood often enough, it becomes the truth by dint of the fact that most people believe it to be true.

I think that's a fundamental weakness of humanity: the tendency to believe in hearsay and rumour, especially when it subsumes scepticism and becomes the prevailing wisdom. There are a thousand times a thousand examples of this in every day life, and yet so few people ever take the time to exercise their natural scepticism, in the manner of the hot knife of truth through the butter of bullshit (if you'll allow me to be poetic about it. :wink: )

It's things like this that fuck up daily existence; ladies and gents, if you really want a New Year's resolution, try to not believe everything that you hear through the sordid grapevine.

So very true, the world is filled up with sordid fairytales and unless you take the time to learn for yourself you're screwed because there aren't that many that know otherwise.

let's continue this in it's own thread because it's truly something deserving of such........

If you don't want to reply that's fine, I'll just get things off my chest as it is a new year and I don't want to hold things in like I have in the past.

For the record I won't name names, as I dont expect anyone else to I'll just state what I've seen and move on.........

I am tired of chicks lying on other girls so that they get their clients. Take that for what you will it's disgusting. If it was done on a corporate level someone would end up at the bottom of the Hudson or in Federal prison.

I am exhausted with guys being themselves at parties and not wanting to drop $200-300 on a drinks for chicks and their so-called friends and then being labeled as cheap. Some of these same chicks hustle their way into straight clubs for after hours and NEVER ATTEMPT such a thing!!!!!

I am done with chicks doing grams of coke at bars getting mad when a guy they know who drives says "hell no I'm not giving you a ride home!!!" They run to their friends (the ones that aren't addicts.........) and say "[insert name] is fucked up he wouldn't give me a ride, don't give him any pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" NO BITCH if [insert name] gets caught with you and coke/weed/etc. on YOU he might lose ALOT depending on where you are in the world at the time, he's protecting his ass!!!!!!!! [pun intended]

I'm tired of insecure bitches who have a man getting mad everytime another chick says their man is cute, fuckable, etc. then making up some bullshit about the chick!!!!!!!!! If your pussy is good ya man aint going anywhere, he'll be content!!!!! And if he does look elsewhere he was a dog before you got with him so shame on you for thinking you could train him!!!!!!!!!!!

last but not least

I am exhausted with the hotel chicks. You know who you are. You KNOW not to frequent certain areas, you read the threads, but YOU STILL rent a room there and then when the security or local LE is banging on your door think it's cool for a guy you hardly ever speak to TO TAKE A CALL from you because although you dont acknowledge his existence most of the time he's still your pal when the going gets tough and he'll risk everything to show up amongst a parade of detectives, wanna be cops, and patrolmen to put your fake Louis Vuitton luggage in his trunk so you can and your g/f sharing the room can get a gas-free ride home!!!!!!

DAMN I FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://bp0.blogger.com/_ONPd_6eCqL8/R2km8NqluQI/AAAAAAAAAz0/dVKKQPiYztk/s200/StridingMan.jpg

yodajazz
01-03-2009, 04:18 AM
Well you said it. Now have one for me, (a drink that is).

JonnyT
01-03-2009, 05:14 AM
been there jw. never again. lots of users out there.

ILuvGurls
01-03-2009, 05:17 AM
:claps......................... hell yeah

dabaldone
01-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Excellent post!

blckhaze
01-03-2009, 06:28 AM
2009 of to a good start.
any more? I still have beer to spit at my monitor.

Willie Escalade
01-03-2009, 10:02 AM
I feel ya, brah...I feel ya!

Solitary Brother
01-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Your just WAY deep in the tranny game huh?
I can never imagine.............

sockmonkey
01-03-2009, 01:16 PM
This does bring up a good point though. This site like many other forums I visit has 1 weakness and thats the belief of gossip spread by folks that spread lies excessively.

Really, though, isn't that the way the world works these days? If you keep repeating a lie or falsehood often enough, it becomes the truth by dint of the fact that most people believe it to be true.

I think that's a fundamental weakness of humanity: the tendency to believe in hearsay and rumour, especially when it subsumes scepticism and becomes the prevailing wisdom. There are a thousand times a thousand examples of this in every day life, and yet so few people ever take the time to exercise their natural scepticism, in the manner of the hot knife of truth through the butter of bullshit (if you'll allow me to be poetic about it. :wink: )

It's things like this that fuck up daily existence; ladies and gents, if you really want a New Year's resolution, try to not believe everything that you hear through the sordid grapevine.

So very true, the world is filled up with sordid fairytales and unless you take the time to learn for yourself you're screwed because there aren't that many that know otherwise.

let's continue this in it's own thread because it's truly something deserving of such........

If you don't want to reply that's fine, I'll just get things off my chest as it is a new year and I don't want to hold things in like I have in the past.

For the record I won't name names, as I dont expect anyone else to I'll just state what I've seen and move on.........

I am tired of chicks lying on other girls so that they get their clients. Take that for what you will it's disgusting. If it was done on a corporate level someone would end up at the bottom of the Hudson or in Federal prison.

I am exhausted with guys being themselves at parties and not wanting to drop $200-300 on a drinks for chicks and their so-called friends and then being labeled as cheap. Some of these same chicks hustle their way into straight clubs for after hours and NEVER ATTEMPT such a thing!!!!!

I am done with chicks doing grams of coke at bars getting mad when a guy they know who drives says "hell no I'm not giving you a ride home!!!" They run to their friends (the ones that aren't addicts.........) and say "[insert name] is fucked up he wouldn't give me a ride, don't give him any pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" NO BITCH if [insert name] gets caught with you and coke/weed/etc. on YOU he might lose ALOT depending on where you are in the world at the time, he's protecting his ass!!!!!!!! [pun intended]

I'm tired of insecure bitches who have a man getting mad everytime another chick says their man is cute, fuckable, etc. then making up some bullshit about the chick!!!!!!!!! If your pussy is good ya man aint going anywhere, he'll be content!!!!! And if he does look elsewhere he was a dog before you got with him so shame on you for thinking you could train him!!!!!!!!!!!

last but not least

I am exhausted with the hotel chicks. You know who you are. You KNOW not to frequent certain areas, you read the threads, but YOU STILL rent a room there and then when the security or local LE is banging on your door think it's cool for a guy you hardly ever speak to TO TAKE A CALL from you because although you dont acknowledge his existence most of the time he's still your pal when the going gets tough and he'll risk everything to show up amongst a parade of detectives, wanna be cops, and patrolmen to put your fake Louis Vuitton luggage in his trunk so you can and your g/f sharing the room can get a gas-free ride home!!!!!!

DAMN I FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I'm glad to think I had a hand in stimulating genuine thought processes. Jubbles, your commentary on the iniquities of your local scene are always entertaining, provocative, and incisive.

I'll be back in a day or two to philosophise a bit more.

BeardedOne
01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
<Shaking head>

:smh

Yah, I can relate to a couple of those facts. It's been many years, but I remember the late nite drives in the pouring rain to fetch a girl from a phone booth in the middle of nowhere after a john pushed her out of his moving car, or gathering a flock of hens after a raid and ferrying the lot of them home.

And don't get me started on the "I love you just the way you are and I'll love you even more after I change you" routine.

Why am I suddenly remembering the GG I met in Louisville when I was signing a $20k check that ditched me a few weeks later in NOLA when she realized it was company money and not from my personal stash? :roll:

jcinva
01-04-2009, 05:19 PM
And bartenders with short pours!

Like WTF, man?!