PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, Shave, Epilate or Wax?

Jericho
01-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Someone (sorry, i can't remember who) mentioned that they liked a smooth guy, so, in your opinion, which is the best/easiest?
(No guy's putting a laser near the boys so that's out of the question!)

tsntx
01-02-2009, 05:40 AM
why is putting a laser on ur junk out of the question

girls have to do it for yall

part of the pre-srs steps

Jericho
01-02-2009, 06:42 AM
why is putting a laser on ur junk out of the question

Guys....Brought up on Star Wars...nuff said? :lol:

Tried razoring the chaps once....looked like a wallnut that had done 10 rounds with Joe Calzaghe! :shock:

girls have to do it for yall

And occasionally, we'd like to make the effort back, but, its so damned uncomfortable!!!

LAGent4ts
01-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen, Forget laser treatments, toss your razor, and throw away that nasty tube of Nair and those painful wax strips, .......

From the folks who brought you such amazing life improving products like the Mince-O-Matic, Veg-O-Matic, Juice-O-Matic, and the Trim-Wiz have out done themselves once again and now bring you ...

GetSmoothAway...The Painless Hair Removal System. And, if you order in the next 20 minutes, 2 for 1 plus shipping & handling. GetSmoothAway.com

tsntx
01-02-2009, 07:26 AM
yeah i saw that

let me just sandpaper the hair away

mmmm joy

Nowhere
01-02-2009, 07:32 AM
tsntx is right.

Laser has gotten to be as cheap as waxing these days.

Shaving doesn't last terribly long and I didn't even know those epilady things still existed (didn't they go out of business in the 90s?).

There really is no point in doing anything except laser unless you want to burn your own money.

tsntx
01-02-2009, 07:37 AM
tsntx is right.

Laser has gotten to be as cheap as waxing these days.

Shaving doesn't last terribly long and I didn't even know those epilady things still existed (didn't they go out of business in the 90s?).

There really is no point in doing anything except laser unless you want to burn your own money.

yep

tsloverdave
01-02-2009, 09:25 PM
for what its worth.. i´m a guy and i wax (back sack & crack)

raquel1
01-03-2009, 12:58 AM
NOTHING IS GUARANTEED FASTER THAN SALLY HANSENS NEW EXTRA STRENGTH SPRAY ON SHOWER OFF HAIR REMOVER IN JUST 3 MINUTES MY HAIR IS GONE AND MY SKIN FEEL SO SILKY AND VERY SMOOTH I LOVE WEARING PANTY HOSE RIGHTAFTER I USE HAIR REMOVER IT FEELS SO NICE AGAINST MY SOFT SKIN.

AmyDaly
01-03-2009, 01:03 AM
I just started waxing and that shit hurts! That being said, Lazer or electrolysis prolly hurts ALOT more down there.