PDA

View Full Version : Can Anybody ID This Sweet Treat!!!

blackat
09-08-2005, 02:38 AM
I Think She Gorgeous!!!

NYCe
09-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Screenshot for those who can't/don't want to download. Not sure who she is.

NYCe
09-08-2005, 03:03 AM
Thats not Joanna Holmes

NYCe
09-08-2005, 03:17 AM
Nope. Not even on her best day could Johanna look like that.

flabbybody
09-08-2005, 03:28 AM
it's not Johanna (and I'm not knocking Johanna Holms). I know she's got a lot of fans out there.
But this girl is really smokin

stickpussygalore
09-08-2005, 03:29 AM
The "gurl" in the photo is NOT Joanna/Suzanna Holmes.

Two reasons why not:

1. She doesn't have a horse-dick.

2. She doesn't have a horse-face.

The defense rests.

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 03:39 AM
Need a far better image to tell for sure, but I see what Mega's saying: she does look like Holmes to me, just at a decent angle.

ezed
09-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Nah, not Joanna/Suzanna Holmes, unless it was taken 10 years ago. Judging by the flat screen monitor in the shot it wasn't. However, it could be
Joanna/Suzanna Holmes love child...what do you think...give me a show of hands

Realgirls4me
09-08-2005, 04:32 AM
Need a far better image to tell for sure, but I see what Mega's saying: she does look like Holmes to me, just at a decent angle.

Angle ? What angle are y'all looking at her from on your computers, the back ? That is not Holmes. I don't know who she is but it isn't Holmes. The girl pictured has a much more narrow oval face, and is a lot more slender than Holmes. I would also posit that she is a little lighter skin than Holmes.

If I see her around cyberspace, I'll post a full shot of her. :)

NickTheQuick
09-08-2005, 04:37 AM

tsluver247
09-08-2005, 05:36 AM
That is my future wife. :wink: :lol:

BigTime
09-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I don't know who's saying this is Ms. Holmes, but this girl is at least 3 shades lighter, thinner and doesn't even look like her.

I hope the police never call you in to identify a suspect in a line-up, if so, some poor innocent sap will be falsely incarcerated.

This girl is extremely hot; I would definitely like to see the full clip.

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 01:50 PM
I guess we see things differently: that doesn't look like a flat screen monitor to me, simply the front of a traditional CRT.

And that girl is nicely hung, whether she's Suzanna or not.

geekmeat
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
THATS THE BIG UGLY BEAST FROM BRAZIL THAT HAS THAT BIG NASTY PECKER.......I FORGOT HER NAME , SHE HAS A HORSE FACE, ITS JOANNA HOLMES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

No way is that Ms.Holmes........

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Joanna Holmes has a tattoo round her belly-button, this chick doesn't and that doesn't look like a flat screen monitor in the background.

well hung though.
mds
You can see her belly button? I sure as hell can't, it's blocked by her big dick and hand. As for id'ing in a police lineup, I wouldn't want to do that under any circumstances, but I'm still sticking with Mega on this. Look at her long, equine nose, the shape of her lips, her eyebrows, the shape and size of her cock, the shape of her breasts: if that's not Suzanna, she's awfully close. As for being lighter skinned, in these photos (both poor quality), she is just as dark.

bknyballer3
09-08-2005, 04:47 PM
I seee what everyone is say and as a big fan of Joanna/Suzanna Holmes.....She DOES LOOK A LOT LIKE HER but that is not her......

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Despite that horse cock her belly button is visible and there doesn't appear to be a tattoo. Besides that cock looks different.

mds
Sorry, mds, but you're seeing things. Her belly button is most certainly NOT visible. What you're seeing is a single dark pixel which could be a jpeg artifact (created when a jpeg is saved too many times and/or at a poor resolution), a bit of shadow, or a crease of skin above her belly button--or, if that is Suzanna (and I still think it is, right down to her cheek bones and jawline), the tip of her belly tat.

GroobySteven
09-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Categorically as someone whose met her and worked with her - that image is not Suzanna (Joanna) Holmes).
seanchai

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Sorry, seanchai, but simple assertion isn't enough. Can you id her if she's not Suzanna? Can you clearly point out anything which shows that she's not the same girl? The resemblance is striking; I've looked at it vs. several images of Suzanna in Photoshop at various enlargements and cannot find any mark which distinguish her. The sad fact is it's a lousy jpeg, badly saved at too low a quality setting to determine much for sure. All we have is a poor image rich with jpeg artifacts, which makes the exercise one in futility perhaps, but I'd like to see some kind of proof.

GroobySteven
09-08-2005, 11:17 PM
:?
I really don't need to. I'm not going to get into discourse about it - it's not her. Damazo agrees with me and he's worked with her a bunch of times.
If I had time I'd go through and find out who it was but I'm busy with other stuff.
I just fail to see how anyone can even think it's her.
seanchai

Ecstatic
09-09-2005, 01:10 AM
seachai, you know I value your opinions and knowledge--hell, I've been a member of SMY and Brazilian-Transsexuals since the early days, so you should know I mean that--but I just wonder how anyone can determine either way based on that lousy photo whether that's Suzanna or not. There's simply not enough image data preserved in that badly resampled jpeg to tell as far as I can see.

But as to "how anyone can even think it's her," well, just have a look: she's got similar facial structure, high forehead, very pronounced high cheekbones, a long jawline, similar eyebrows, a similar equine nose, similar body structure (shoulders, long fingers, breasts at least from one period in Holmes' career, etc.), so I think there's a lot of similarity even if it isn't her. I'll take your word and Damazo's for it (I doubt there's anyone on the planet who knows Brazilian girls as well as he does), but the similarity is striking, not superficial (at least as far as that lousy jpeg quality can reveal: enlarge it and it just gets "noisy" and not any clearer).

GroobySteven
09-09-2005, 01:18 AM
As I also value your opinion, Ecstatic.

I've looked again and measured up and let's just say, I wouldn't put my life on it but I'd put a good bet on it.
seanchai

Ecstatic
09-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Cool. I'll trust your judgement and not take that bet! 8)

Realgirls4me
09-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Here is why the young woman pictured is not Sussana Holmes from what we can see in that particular picture:

1) Look at her knee area. This woman is much more soft and slender in build than Holmes. Holmes is tighter, if not somewhat muscular. This girl is tall and thin from what I can decipher from the picture. Ectomorph almost, Holmes isn't.

2) Different eyebrows.

3) (The most telling feature!) Look at her areola, particularly the left visible one -- it is shaped way differently from that of Holmes. Take a good look!!!

... All of you who think the girl pictured is Holmes should not ever -- EVER -- consider going into crime forensic work. You guys suck! :roll:

The monitor, based on its design, appears to be about four or five years old by the way. We're not gonna start i-d-ing monitors now, are we ?!

:)

GroobySteven
09-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Although I agree with you - all you're points could be changed?
Eyebrows?
Nipples (if she cahnged implants especially is surgery was through nipple).
Body definition.

Measure where the ears are on the head...that will put an end to it! :idea:
seanchai

Realgirls4me
09-09-2005, 01:50 AM
I didn't see the clip earlier, but now that I have I can certainly see that THERE IS NOT TATTOO on that lovely. None, nada, zilch, rein -- not one!

I also neglected to mention in my post that she's also got a beautiful feminine jaw line, which Holmes doesn't.

Those who said it wasn't Holmes pat yourself on the back. We win!

NickTheQuick
09-09-2005, 01:56 AM

Ecstatic
09-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Good point, Nick. I had forgotten about the video in the discussion. And yes, her belly button is indeed visible there, sans tatoo. She still looks a lot like Suzanna, but maybe her cute younger sister. :)

Realgirls4me
09-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Okay, now that it appears this has been settled, although we still don't know who the mysterious "Suzanna Holmes" look-a-like is, can someone please ID the hot blonde on the cover of this dvd, or better, does anyone have pictures of her ?

:)

NickTheQuick
09-09-2005, 04:40 AM

Realgirls4me
09-09-2005, 05:31 AM
To me she looks like a not as cute version of Mary Ann. I've seen her use another name, but not any of the 4 listed on the front cover.

That Mary Ann is quite the cutie as you ascribed to her; the woman on the cover is much more sexier and bossomy. ...I wouldn't mind coming home to either. :)

LaisaFan
09-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Hello hungAngels.board,
i think her name is Ambar. She plays also in Transsexual Heart Breakers #26 :D ???

NickTheQuick
04-21-2006, 10:51 PM
To me she looks like a not as cute version of Mary Ann. I've seen her use another name, but not any of the 4 listed on the front cover.

That Mary Ann is quite the cutie as you ascribed to her; the woman on the cover is much more sexier and bossomy. ...I wouldn't mind coming home to either. :)

Mary Ann = Marian.

JellyBoy
04-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Here's some more shots of her - definitely no tattoo!!

http://www.tranniesonline.net/70ewovv/arcgaleas.html