PDA

View Full Version : I must need to up my dose

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:27 PM
on hormones, cause I keep getting random hardons and morning wood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my hormones before were preventing that. It must be either I am getting hornier as I grow older, my body is getting to used to the dose, or its the weather! :lol: :lol:

mimiplastique
01-01-2009, 11:34 PM
omg girl tmi

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:35 PM
haha I was just wondering if that has happened to other girls

mimiplastique
01-01-2009, 11:44 PM
not i said the cat

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:49 PM
lol

elo
01-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Did you vote already in this thread,Kelly?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40980&highlight=

kellyshore.net
01-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Did you vote already in this thread,Kelly?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40980&highlight= I made a new one cause of my av settings, I said that in the thread Elo lol

hwbs
01-02-2009, 12:20 AM
i am giving u till like march to pass my post total , lmfao

kellyshore.net
01-02-2009, 12:24 AM
haha babe

Jericho
01-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Prove it! 8)
:lol:

dan_drade
01-02-2009, 01:23 AM
I dont think it has anything to do wth hormones. I think that you look so hot, you get turned on when you see yourself in the morning. I dunno for sure, but I know if I woke up next to you every morning, I would always have a hard on!!! LOL

mishadark
01-02-2009, 01:24 AM
on hormones, cause I keep getting random hardons and morning wood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my hormones before were preventing that. It must be either I am getting hornier as I grow older, my body is getting to used to the dose, or its the weather! :lol: :lol:

Are you getting bloods?

Its recommended every 6 months but when I had a med change
from synthetic to a natural oestrogen, I had 3 tests in 3 months till I got the correct dose level.
You should consult your med practitioner
Fasting sample (no eat for 12-16 hours before giving bloods
You want test on
1. lipids
2. LFT liver function test
3. Oestrogen level
4. testosterone level

Do blood test before taking oestrogen that day or you will be testing meds you just took.

LEVELS

Baseline Testosterone levels:
Male . . . . 10-25 nmol/L
Female. . . . . . 0.5 - 2 nmol/L

Baseline Estrogen 2 Level (midcycle Genetic woman):
120-400 pmol/L

The following are figures previously posted on NuttycaTS, which are similar to the ones above:

Normal testosterone levels:
Adolescent male. . . . 75-400 ng/dl

Adolescent female . . 20 to 64 ng/dl

Adult male. . . . . . . . .300 to 1000 ng/dl or 10.4-34.7 nmol/L (SI units)

Adult female. . . . . . .20-75 ng/dl or .69-2.6 nmol/L (SI units)

Post op transsexual. .can be lower than 3 ng/dl

Blood tests to check:
Liver function test
cholesterol (triglyceride's)
oestrogen
testosterone

Note. I AM NOT a medical practitioner

kellyshore.net
01-02-2009, 01:29 AM

Are you getting bloods?

Its recommended every 6 months but when I had a med change
from synthetic to a natural oestrogen, I had 3 tests in 3 months till I got the correct dose level.
You should consult your med practitioner
Fasting sample (no eat for 12-16 hours before giving bloods
You want test on
1. lipids
2. LFT liver function test
3. Oestrogen level
4. testosterone level

Do blood test before taking oestrogen that day or you will be testing meds you just took.

LEVELS

Baseline Testosterone levels:
Male . . . . 10-25 nmol/L
Female. . . . . . 0.5 - 2 nmol/L

Baseline Estrogen 2 Level (midcycle Genetic woman):
120-400 pmol/L

The following are figures previously posted on NuttycaTS, which are similar to the ones above:

Normal testosterone levels:
Adolescent male. . . . 75-400 ng/dl

Adolescent female . . 20 to 64 ng/dl

Adult male. . . . . . . . .300 to 1000 ng/dl or 10.4-34.7 nmol/L (SI units)

Adult female. . . . . . .20-75 ng/dl or .69-2.6 nmol/L (SI units)

Post op transsexual. .can be lower than 3 ng/dl

Blood tests to check:
Liver function test
cholesterol (triglyceride's)
oestrogen
testosterone

Note. I AM NOT a medical practitionerThanks love, I actually just made an appointment today with my doctor. He wants to change my dose to the pellets or whatever they are where they put them inside your body and it releases. I don't know I didn't really understand what he was talking about lol I guess I'll see when I get there.

vman2375
01-02-2009, 04:09 AM
not i said the catWHO TOOK UR AVATAR PIC, MIMI? SO SWEET!!!

tao1kiku
01-02-2009, 05:09 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that, can I help relieve that problem of you being horny? Really! (smile)

SXFX
01-02-2009, 06:23 AM
I'm sorry my fault!
Happens when girls think about my hunky ass giving them an mint infused olive oil body rub!

Danielle Foxx
01-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks love, I actually just made an appointment today with my doctor. He wants to change my dose to the pellets or whatever they are where they put them inside your body and it releases. I don't know I didn't really understand what he was talking about lol I guess I'll see when I get there.

I do those. Have been on them for 2 years now.

msbhaven
01-02-2009, 06:46 AM
I dont think it has anything to do wth hormones. I think that you look so hot, you get turned on when you see yourself in the morning. I dunno for sure, but I know if I woke up next to you every morning, I would always have a hard on!!! LOL

See dan now I was thinking the same thing. I just think Ms Kellyicious has been looking in the mirror to much lately, not that I can blame her. :lol:

Ashlee

ARMANIXXX
01-02-2009, 10:37 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

mishadark
01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Oh, are you on anti androgens like zoladex?
Antiandrogens kill stiffies to a large degree.

DL_NL
01-03-2009, 01:55 AM
You have the same effect on me, but I'm not complaining.

dan_drade
01-03-2009, 03:00 AM

See dan now I was thinking the same thing. I just think Ms Kellyicious has been looking in the mirror to much lately, not that I can blame her. :lol:

Ashlee

Thats what Im talkin about Ashlee :)