PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology to Allanah

Vicki Richter
09-07-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't want anything from you. That isn't why I am posting this. If I was preserving self respect, I would just email your privately. I guess this really isn't meant to be self serving in anyway even though some people might take it that way.

You're absolutely right about me. I'm like bipolar when it comes to some girls. I cycle hormones in strange ways and while that isn't an excuse, I am not really cogniscent of my mood swings. It is hard not to disagree with you on so many things. It's not a jealousy thing. I just have opinions that I need to keep to myself.

You're a truly beautiful woman (I've never said anything different) with a good heart. I admire you a lot and you have gone farther from an appearance perspective than any TS I've ever seen. I don't think people realize it but surgery is painful and uncomfortable. While girls reap the benefits of the outcome, getting there sucks.

Anyway, I don't want to be perceived seen as some wierd cyber terrorist that makes girls feel bad or not want to post. I know you're a strong girl and I've tried to never make my diverging opinions personal, but I am sure you might take them that way. I'm really more of a smart ass than a k00k.

I legitimately wish you the best in your renewed video career.

Vicki

ps - Your party didn't suck. I'm just a b1tch.

SexxxyJade
09-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Wow...now thas deep. took a real woma to do that. big ups sis.

geekmeat
09-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Thank you

Castor_Troy05
09-08-2005, 12:19 AM
why is sebastian thanking Vicki, is he somehow linked with Allanah, or does he suffer some kinda confusion here :p.

Oh n I admire the apology, it takes balls to admit if you're wrong. g/j Vicki

Trogdor
09-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Forgive my ignorence, but what exactly was it an apology for?

NYCe
09-08-2005, 12:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/angry4pe/its-a-trap1.jpg

GroobySteven
09-08-2005, 12:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/angry4pe/its-a-trap1.jpg

Classic!

Vicki Richter
09-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Blah. Think what you want NYCe and Seanchai. You can both KMA. There is nothing I have to gain by placating myself or calling attention to a character flaw.

The apology is just because some people have perceived that I go out of my way to post negative comments about her or the things she says. I haven't felt that that was the case, but Danielle said something to me about it and after being mad at her for a few days, I realized she was probably right. This was a case where my perception didn't match the facts.

Allanah is no saint, but she is also not the Black Delilah - it's not my place to point that out.

hondarobot
09-08-2005, 04:08 AM
I'm gonna stick myself in this thread, despite better judgment and the fact that it has nothing do with me. But what the hell, it's something to do.

The history of the Vicki/Allanah fueds during the time I've seen them (a few months, I guess) have been. . .hey, I'll do a timeline.

Series of posts by Vicki denouncing the Transexual Awards Committee (to her credit, said project has yet been seen to materialize, so what can ya do?).

Series of posts, spinning off from the awards committee deal, where Vicki elaborated on her unpleasent time at the NYC party/The Korea Town saga (to her credit, she has taken an apologetic note now to this fight in particular)

Series of smart-assey comments made by Vicki against Allanah mearly to get a reaction, which could be understandable since many agree the cat fights got pretty entertaining for awhile.

To Allanahs credit, she's always stuck in the fight and made intelligent posts and defended herself quite well. But it's not a smart thing to tangle with Vicki "The Constrictor" Richter. I don't think anyone here would expect her to back down from a fight.

Now she's trying to end it, and well, some people doubt her sincerity. Personally I don't. But I don't think she's never again gonna start some jabbing at certain people for fun. I mean, that is fun when people over react a bit and it turns into a flame war.

Yes, I tend to kiss Vicki's ass. She's got a nice ass, who wouldn't want to kiss it?

If anyone else would like my unsolicited opinion on any matter, please let me know (of course by asking it would make my opinion solicited, so forget I said anything). I have no shame.

lurker
09-08-2005, 04:50 AM
The apology is just because some people have perceived that I go out of my way to post negative comments about her or the things she says. I haven't felt that that was the case, but Danielle said something to me about it and after being mad at her for a few days, I realized she was probably right.

I though Danielle left the boards.... how does she know what's goin here?
hmmmm......... the game is afoot.

--lurker

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Who is Danielle?

NYCe
09-08-2005, 05:10 AM
Danielle Foxxx

hondarobot
09-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Nice boobs. Could be just a smidge bigger (not much), but they hang nice.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-08-2005, 01:43 PM
hmm..

i was troubled thinking if i should respond to this or not-
then i thought maybe i should. so i shall.....

anyone who has an intimate relationship with me knows the kind of person i am, wether it be a friend, lover, employee, business associate, etc...

vicki has gone out of her way many times to just be plain awful to me for no reason just for the sake of it. i am over that , literally and figuratively.
i think it is possible to coexist and be friends with people who have different views-i am friends with many people who do not see things the way i do. including one of my best friends gia d.- we both have different views on many things and are actually very different people. but just to antogonize someone for the sake of it ?

i think the damage has far been done and even though it is nice to have an apology- i always think that people don't have to get along, but be civil to each other; as joanna told me once. unfortunately, i am like an elephant, i never forget.

i have tried to put all that behind me in the past and be friendly with vicki on several occassions but it just does not work.

i think the resolution here is to just be civil and leave it at that-which was my plan anyway after the last argument.

and hoda-

fyi- we are still working on the awards show
just with all of us living on different coasts, not to mention all involved have very, very busy schedules the process id going slowly but surely.

so it will happen.

as far as a fight or competition this was neither for me. if you trace back all of the posts i have ever made that involved and argument with vicki- you will see- that i never instigated anything with her- when i replied was usually as she had begun some sort of attack or criticism.

tgirl in platform heels
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
oh, come on allanah - let bygones be bygones. you two should kiss and make up! besides, i'm sure that's something we'd all like to see!! :wink:

rvince
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
...but Danielle said something to me about it and after being mad at her for a few days, I realized she was probably right.

Friends who are able to put their friendship with you at stake by trying to help you are great!

Most "friends" will just say whatever they think will make you happy. You're really lucky to have her as your friend!

tracy
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
oh, come on allanah - let bygones be bygones. you two should kiss and make up! besides, i'm sure that's something we'd all like to see!!

yeah come on Allanah this is a nice gesture from Vicky she recognised she was wrong and apologised not only for you but for your fans also ,now I think you should forgive her ,'cos not everyone have the balls to do what she did ,now I know you're a very strong ,independent woman so I'm pretty sure we all would like to see the kisses and make up

AllanahStarrNYC
09-08-2005, 09:34 PM
first of all, we never friends prior to this happening.

secondly, i have gotten over the situation and accept her apology.

like i said- civility, and that't it.

thats that-

it is what it is, and shall remain that way- end of story.

no more comments from the peanut gallery

ciao

hondarobot
09-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Allanah accepted the apology! SUUUUUCKER!

Vicki Wins, Bwahahahah!

I'm just kidding, of course. Just had throw one more shell from the peanut gallery.

The drama around here sometimes, I swear. . .

AllanahStarrNYC
09-08-2005, 09:53 PM
that wins ass the most retarded post of the year

congratulations

tracy
09-08-2005, 10:03 PM
LOL that's why I LOVE YOU ALLANAH well let's not talk about this anymore

chefmike
05-18-2006, 09:33 PM
more of miss vicki's greatest hits...

chefmike
05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
oh darn...I was looking for the ozzie and harriet thread...

chefmike
05-19-2006, 12:13 AM
dayum...I thought this was the star wars thread...

plainBob
05-19-2006, 12:14 AM
lmao