PDA

View Full Version : bali?

horst1
12-31-2008, 11:10 PM
leaving for bali in two weeks, any tips on where to meet girls in kuta/seminyak/denpasar? any websites for indonesian girls? thanks in advance!

ef9hatchman
12-31-2008, 11:51 PM
leaving for bali in two weeks, any tips on where to meet girls in kuta/seminyak/denpasar? any websites for indonesian girls? thanks in advance! craigslist.... eat babi kecap=sweet pork.

alyssats
01-01-2009, 01:05 AM
There are some bars/clubs in semanyak area where transsexual performs, I forgot the name. Lots of passable ts there so open up your eyes jeje. Try nasi goreng one of my fave food yummy yummy. And maybe try some Indo guys there so many hot Indonesian guys surfing in there. Makes my pussy wet ;)

alyssats
01-01-2009, 01:05 AM
sorry double post

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 02:47 AM
There are some bars/clubs in semanyak area where transsexual performs, I forgot the name. Lots of passable ts there so open up your eyes jeje. Try nasi goreng one of my fave food yummy yummy. And maybe try some Indo guys there so many hot Indonesian guys surfing in there. Makes my pussy wet ;)
^cheukin aja..... lol are you indo? alyssa
I love viet and indo food Im kind a guru when it comes to it.

Get Nasi Bungkus :D Goreng so plain.

Bee
01-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Try nasi goreng one of my fave food yummy yummyIs there no Nasi Goreng in Manila?

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Try nasi goreng one of my fave food yummy yummyIs there no Nasi Goreng in Manila?
Its a indo based food, Nasi=rice. goreng=fried
Fried rice. :D

Bee
01-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Ahh..fried rice! Sounds yummy..
have you try it? Is it good?
Have you ever been to Indonesia?

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Ahh..fried rice! Sounds yummy..
have you try it? Is it good?
Have you ever been to Indonesia?
yeh its fine i like nasi bungkus more.

food to try while in Indonesia.

Babi kecap=sweet tasty pork
sate=kabob in peanut sauce(pork or chicken)
nasi goreng=fried rice
nasi bungkus=rice special
soto-a tasty soup
baso- beefball soup
nasi kuning=yellow rice

horst1
01-01-2009, 06:19 AM

well i'll be going there to surf myself, not into guys though, sorry girl haha..any other tips on the area those clubs are situated in?

alyssats
01-02-2009, 12:35 AM

im Filipina sweety but love Indonesia and other countries, im a citizen of the world jeje. Are you Indonesian my dear?

Yes I love Nasi Goreng with beef what do you call it i forgot?

alyssats
01-02-2009, 12:38 AM

theres some Indo restaurant in Manila but i prefer eating authentic ones at Jakarta or Bali,Indonesia

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 01:30 AM

im Filipina sweety but love Indonesia and other countries, im a citizen of the world jeje. Are you Indonesian my dear?

Yes I love Nasi Goreng with beef what do you call it i forgot?

Not indonesian I know a few and they teach me the language.
I was called a indonesian by my friend cuz I eat the spicy food and can cook it I can speak indo and I kind of act like one now. also Mie sedaap noodles I eat those :D friend said dude your indo. after I told him I ate the noodles.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2027/2382575064_2e506b0b90.jpg?v=0

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 01:30 AM
double RGR

Bee
01-04-2009, 08:48 PM
nasi goreng=fried rice
soto-a tasty soup
baso- beefball soup
nasi kuning=yellow riceSeems like you know Indonesian food so well, eh? Cool!
I live in Jakarta and...Sate, Soto and Nasi Goreng are always
the best food in here :wink:

Bee
01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
I was called a indonesian by my friend cuz I eat the spicy food and can cook it I can speak indo and I kind of act like one now. also Mie sedaap noodles I eat those :D friend said dude your indo. after I told him I ate the noodles Wha..? Mie Sedap? Haha.. Yeah, Indonesian are crazy about those instant noodles! Indomie is more popular here in Indonesia! I like noodles but im not into those instant food.. It taste good..but no, thanks! I prefer just traditional Mie Ayam. You should go to Bakmie Gajah Mada next time you're in Jakarta and ask for their Mie Ayam Baso (Chicken Noodle with Meat balls) You will love it!

Bee
01-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Try nasi goreng one of my fave food yummy yummyIs there no Nasi Goreng in Manila?theres some Indo restaurant in Manila but i prefer eating authentic ones at Jakarta or Bali,IndonesiaJust let me know when you visit Jakarta, i'll send you a list of the best nasi goreng in town :D

alyssats
01-04-2009, 09:04 PM
^ thats nice my dear ;)

ef9hatchman
01-05-2009, 12:14 AM
nasi goreng=fried rice
soto-a tasty soup
baso- beefball soup
Kamu Orang Indo?

BACHANG :D or however you spell it. Had some today :D
and Lemper Ikan :D

Space_Cowboy
01-05-2009, 12:29 AM
heres as tip, buy this T Shirt, put it on, hit the town, get boozed up, make friends with the people who like your T Shirt, go with the flow ... you will be surrounded by ladyboys b4 you know it :P

ef9hatchman
01-05-2009, 12:41 AM
heres as tip, buy this T Shirt, put it on, hit the town, get boozed up, make friends with the people who like your T Shirt, go with the flow ... you will be surrounded by ladyboys b4 you know it :POR you might be beaten to a pulp. Indonesian people frown upon gay people. Mostly Muslim COPS which is the majority will beat you down.
The country has alot of great stuff but the GOVERNMENT SUCKS.They only help rich people not the poor.

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 12:41 AM
nasi goreng=fried rice
soto-a tasty soup
baso- beefball soup
Im the only american I know that can make a indonesian sad when making sate :D
my friends uncle idnt know how to cook it right I said dude that pork(babi) Let it cook all the way through....So I took over the grill and A OLD indo lady asked me to come cook for her in LA I was laughing hard as shit. The uncle who is a priest cant cook for shiet.Well he can do sushi hella good but grilling he sucks.

Bee
01-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Im the only american I know that can make a indonesian sad when making sate :DReally? Sounds like you're a good with cooking, eh? Cool :D Which one do you like the most, Chicken Sate or Lamb Sate? You eat lontong also?

and Lemper Ikan :DHaa..Bacang! A very yummy rice cake with chicker or pork inside.. Nice.. Lemper Ikan? are you sure? I never heard lemper any ikan here in Indonesia... :D Lemper is like..a roll rice cake, but never with fish inside.. It sounds more like sushi.. But bacang is great, i like bacang very much!

Bee
01-06-2009, 06:46 PM
OR you might be beaten to a pulp. Indonesian people frown upon gay people. Mostly Muslim COPS which is the majority will beat you down. The country has alot of great stuff but the GOVERNMENT SUCKS.They only help rich people not the poor.Actually i dont think its really that bad.. You're right about the government, they're SUCKS! Big time! But not all Indonesian are homophobic.. Many Indonesians are more open-minded about those things nowadays.. But i have to say again that..Yes, the government sucks! :P

Bee
01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
^ thats nice my dear ;)
I dont open this forum very often, so maybe i just post the list now.. Here's my favorites NASI GORENG in Jakarta:

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih Kebon Sirih - Central Jakarta
Fried rice with goat meat at Kebon Sirih, not too far from Monas (National Monument and Jaksa Street. Central Side of Jakarta

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Djono Yogya Pejompongan - South Jakarta
Again, Friend Rice with Goat meat at Sate Djono Yogya Restaurant. Just ask the cab to take you to Pejompongan, and you will find it.

- Nasi Goreng Rawit - Daksa. Kebayoran - South Jakarta
Traditional fried rice with slices of chicken and green chilli pepper. Its so spicy but its good! You should try it! Just ask the cab driver to take you to Kebayoran area and look for Daksa street.

- Nasi Goreng Ibu Cicih. Kebayoran Lama - South Jakarta
A good traditional Javanese fried rice! Try this one and you will ask for more

- Nasi Goreng "BUMEN JAYA". Pejompongan - South Jakarta.
Its three generation fried rice! They serve good nasi goreng for over 25 years..and still one of the best!

- Nasi Goreng Bakti Senopati - South Jakarta
Its on jalan Bakti/Bakti street. You can find more varieties of friend rice. There's a chicken, goat, sea food, crab, sausage, beef and special with scrambled egg. Too bad they dont serve pork.

- Nasi Goreng Lombok - Jalan Lombok. Central Jakarta
A fusion of chinese and traditional javanese fried rice. Not too spicy but its good! Dont forget too order Ayam Malaya (Malayan Chicken) for the side dish!

ef9hatchman
01-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Im the only american I know that can make a indonesian sad when making sate :DReally? Sounds like you're a good with cooking, eh? Cool :D Which one do you like the most, Chicken Sate or Lamb Sate? You eat lontong also?

and Lemper Ikan :DHaa..Bacang! A very yummy rice cake with chicker or pork inside.. Nice.. Lemper Ikan? are you sure? I never heard lemper any ikan here in Indonesia... :D Lemper is like..a roll rice cake, but never with fish inside.. It sounds more like sushi.. But bacang is great, i like bacang very much!
Lemper Pedas Ikan. ENAK :D
kamu makan Mie Sedaap?
Bacang MMMMMMMMMMM.....Babi Sate. NGGA ayam Najis..Lol.
For admin Notification NGGA means No in Indonesian.

horst1
01-08-2009, 03:30 AM
wow, i'm not around for a couple days and all of sudden this turns into an indo food thread..that is all good though, i love food almost as much as girls lol

Bee
01-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Lemper Pedas Ikan. ENAK :D
kamu makan Mie Sedaap?
Bacang MMMMMMMMMMM.....Babi Sate.
NGGA ayam Najis..Lol
Hahaha... So you dont eat chicken, eh?
Mie Sedap? Nggak! No, Thank you :lol:

alyssats
01-08-2009, 06:30 PM
^ thats nice my dear ;)
I dont open this forum very often, so maybe i just post the list now.. Here's my favorites NASI GORENG in Jakarta:

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih Kebon Sirih - Central Jakarta
Fried rice with goat meat at Kebon Sirih, not too far from Monas (National Monument and Jaksa Street. Central Side of Jakarta

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Djono Yogya Pejompongan - South Jakarta
Again, Friend Rice with Goat meat at Sate Djono Yogya Restaurant. Just ask the cab to take you to Pejompongan, and you will find it.

- Nasi Goreng Rawit - Daksa. Kebayoran - South Jakarta
Traditional fried rice with slices of chicken and green chilli pepper. Its so spicy but its good! You should try it! Just ask the cab driver to take you to Kebayoran area and look for Daksa street.

- Nasi Goreng Ibu Cicih. Kebayoran Lama - South Jakarta
A good traditional Javanese fried rice! Try this one and you will ask for more

- Nasi Goreng "BUMEN JAYA". Pejompongan - South Jakarta.
Its three generation fried rice! They serve good nasi goreng for over 25 years..and still one of the best!

- Nasi Goreng Bakti Senopati - South Jakarta
Its on jalan Bakti/Bakti street. You can find more varieties of friend rice. There's a chicken, goat, sea food, crab, sausage, beef and special with scrambled egg. Too bad they dont serve pork.

- Nasi Goreng Lombok - Jalan Lombok. Central Jakarta
A fusion of chinese and traditional javanese fried rice. Not too spicy but its good! Dont forget too order Ayam Malaya (Malayan Chicken) for the side dish!

thanks for the suggestions sweety :wink:

horst1
12-21-2009, 04:19 PM
alright, since i'm in bali for the second time since i started this thread, here's the rundown:

seminyak is the place to meet girls, especially on the weekends they will hang out in front of joe bar and the surrounding gay clubs and they will talk to you if you show the slightest bit of interest. the street is called jl. camplung tanduk, but since the name has been changed several times in recent years, tell the taxi driver to take you to the street where the sofitel seminyak is or the breezers hotel, they will know. you'll notice the gay bars if you pass them at night, maybe the driver will mention them as well.

you will get to meet girls in kuta if you have a good eye, try the mbargo or skygarden clubs, some are working in massage parlors or stores as well, few seem to be working girls mainly.

a lot of cute girls around, nice skin and bodies, most have small hormonal boobs, since very few girls can afford boobjobs (average income is something like 200-300 us$ from what i am told).

other than that, it's an incrediblz beautiful place i can recommend for a holiday if you stay clear of kuta (lot's of drunk australian teenagers basically) try lembongan or the gili islands for a laid back vacation, great surf and dive sites all over the place..

LadyBoyLive.com
12-24-2009, 10:48 AM
This might help