PDA

View Full Version : Sorry small boob fans...

Vicki Richter
09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I just got out of a four hour implant upgrade surgery (it was scheduled for 2 hours). I think I am doing pretty well at this point. My breasts are huge now - relatively speaking. I can't really see them because of this bra thingy but so far I am happy and feel I made the right decision. Sorry small boob fans. :P

Just for a frame of reference, Danielle and I are the same height and weight. She has 515cc implants. I just got 600cc. I am pretty sure I just went from a B cup to a D. I had really questioned getting these but it is something I wanted to do for awhile. Being a bit of a thick girl, I am thinking my body can handle it. I can feel my nipples through the bra and if anything they seem more sensitive right now. I haven't taken any pain pills and don't plan on it unless I am really hurting.

Just wanted to say hi and let anyone interested know I am doing well.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-07-2005, 11:12 PM
so does this mean no more talk of Allanah's tits?!?
LMAO

Quinn
09-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Congrats on the new breasts.

-Quinn

Vicki Richter
09-07-2005, 11:35 PM
so does this mean no more talk of Allanah's tits?!?
LMAO

She is still much bigger than me. I will still occassionally refer to her breasts as melon boobs. I actually do so affectionately.

SexxxyJade
09-07-2005, 11:39 PM
werkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk miss Vicky...u better be boobed bytch. I loveeee it.

kisses

davemaine
09-08-2005, 12:41 AM
interesting that you got bigger boobies vickithought you looked great before be different seeing you bigger up top since you were the first tgirl i noticed on the net about 2 years ago

rvince
09-08-2005, 01:00 AM
This thread is useless without pics!!!

j/k :-) Congratulations!

Ecstatic
09-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Big boobs or small, you've still got one of the sexiest asses around, Vicki! Without seeing the evidence, there's no real way to know, but I think you're right about the 600cc's being right for your body. I've always favored breasts that look right for a girl's body, and I can't wait to see new pics when you're ready to show them off!

yourdaddy
09-08-2005, 01:35 AM
I just got out of a four hour implant upgrade surgery (it was scheduled for 2 hours). I think I am doing pretty well at this point. My breasts are huge now - relatively speaking. I can't really see them because of this bra thingy but so far I am happy and feel I made the right decision. Sorry small boob fans. :P

Just for a frame of reference, Danielle and I are the same height and weight. She has 515cc implants. I just got 600cc. I am pretty sure I just went from a B cup to a D. I had really questioned getting these but it is something I wanted to do for awhile. Being a bit of a thick girl, I am thinking my body can handle it. I can feel my nipples through the bra and if anything they seem more sensitive right now. I haven't taken any pain pills and don't plan on it unless I am really hurting.

Just wanted to say hi and let anyone interested know I am doing well.

yourdaddy
09-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Well, you can tell I'm a rookie on this site. I tried to tell you that I'm all for your transplant. I figure that by now, most anything you decide to do is fine with me. After over 20 years of trying to find the illusive "Giant She-Cock", I've finally narrowed my all-time favorite girls down to You, Tara Emory, and Joanna Jett. It's a matter of taste, looks, attractivesness, and most of all, brains. Wish I could be the first to remove that training bra. Next time, go for 1,000.

UckedFup
09-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Glad everything went well. When do we get to see the new TG TA-TAs?