PDA

View Full Version : anybody have more pictures of this girl?

bigpappi80
12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
I used to have tons of pics of her, full sets from shemaleyum.com, and i just realized there all gone haha, i still have her vids though, she is so hot on those :P !...anyway, if you can post bulge pics of her that would be great, cause i went to a sports forum and posted some sexy pics of her and the guys went crazy for this beautiful girl..but now i have to break the news for them that she is a tranny :D ....thanx

bipoker
12-30-2008, 03:28 AM
I went to a sports forum and posted some sexy pics of her and the guys went crazy for this beautiful girl..but now i have to break the news for them that she is a tranny :D ....thanx

They were turned on because they already knew she was a hot t-girl, Miss Pamela..

El Nino
12-30-2008, 04:04 AM
Wow. that first pic is hot as hell. Anymore?

bigpappi80
12-30-2008, 09:01 AM
I went to a sports forum and posted some sexy pics of her and the guys went crazy for this beautiful girl..but now i have to break the news for them that she is a tranny :D ....thanx

They were turned on because they already knew she was a hot t-girl, Miss Pamela.. No they don't know, come on man!...i don't have money to subscribe to shemaleyum, {i would love to, but i'm broke} i want to make a point to those guys, this is not just a joke!, just give me a pic......please, thanx...

and yes i agree, she's gorgeous, and the hardcore scene she did for yum is one of my top 5 favorites of all time

poketman
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
pamela is tops