PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? ChI TOWN???

Self_jones
12-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Where in the hell can i pick up a TGirl in the windy city??? Because my local hunting grounds are all dried up! ( Boystown)??

Jericho
12-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Down by the lake at dawn.

tsntx
12-29-2008, 06:13 PM
wrigley field

tsntx
12-29-2008, 06:14 PM
and ive seen a couple of sad looking creatures down by the bean

ed_jaxon
12-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Ok Ok

The Bean??? Really????

Wrigley Field??? Something about Kerry Wood we should have known?

Go to El Gato Negro on a Sunday and you will find a girl.

BeardedOne
12-30-2008, 12:50 AM
OK, ok, help me with the references...

I can grasp Wrigley (1060 West Addison) and Lakeview, but 'Boys Town' and 'The Bean'...

Or are we really talking about the same neighborhood that I lived in...Before lights?

ed_jaxon
12-30-2008, 12:54 AM
The Bean is in Grant Park

It's been called Boys Town for as long as I can remember. Kinda ironic with all the priest scandals

tsntx
12-30-2008, 12:57 AM
mimi found holly sweet at a local chi-town nail salon

BeardedOne
12-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Thanx. It's been some years since I was having a giggle over the ASS (Addison Snack Shop).

TsVanessa69
12-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Tonite everybody is at Boom Boom @ Green Dolphin.
I thought the police shut down El Gato awhile ago. The last time I went in that place there was only 5 people there on a Saturday night. But that was 2 years ago.

mimiplastique
12-30-2008, 02:50 AM
my house

JanetElise
12-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Tonite everybody is at Boom Boom @ Green Dolphin.
I thought the police shut down El Gato awhile ago. The last time I went in that place there was only 5 people there on a Saturday night. But that was 2 years ago.

Hiya Vanessa. :) Lets do the chatroom again soon.

Chicago Guy
12-30-2008, 06:21 AM
I went to El Gato Negro about 6 or 7 months ago...def a shady joint, but there were a couple good looking "ladies" in there.

redrock85
12-30-2008, 07:28 AM
i live in the city as well and can never meet a tgirl anywhere. i mean, boystown is great, but you get a lot more cd's and drag queens out there as it is the "gay" part of town...there aren't really any hot spots to meet attractive T-girls...i've been to gato negro and it was a dump...

i guess chicago doesn't exactly have a bumpin' tgirl scene =(
( unless u want to pay...)

redrock85
12-30-2008, 07:29 AM
i live in the city as well and can never meet a tgirl anywhere. i mean, boystown is great, but you get a lot more cd's and drag queens out there as it is the "gay" part of town...there aren't really any hot spots to meet attractive T-girls...i've been to gato negro and it was a dump...

i guess chicago doesn't exactly have a bumpin' tgirl scene =(
( unless u want to pay...)

Self_jones
12-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks alot, but what i really want is to meet a tgirl. i want to try something different. ive been dating diferent girls for a while and im kind of getting tired of that ??? dating = sex for money

nicoleneuman24
12-31-2008, 10:46 AM
rolls eyes... why in the world would anyone go to el gato negro!!!!!!!! RUBBISH!!!!

STAY OUT OF BOYSTOWN!!!

go to Crobar, Soundbar, Spybar on friday or saturdays.

Sundays go to Level.

and Mondays go to Boom Boom Room.

you should be able to meet a couple of ts girls there on those nights..

GOODLUCK!!

Mjchitown
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
rolls eyes... why in the world would anyone go to el gato negro!!!!!!!! RUBBISH!!!!

STAY OUT OF BOYSTOWN!!!

Sundays go to Level.

GOODLUCK!!

Thanks for the helpful advice. Aren't Crobar, Soundbar, and Spybar primarily straight bars/clubs though?

tsntx
12-31-2008, 11:17 AM

STAY OUT OF BOYSTOWN!!!

Sundays go to Level.

GOODLUCK!!

Thanks for the helpful advice. Aren't Crobar, Soundbar, and Spybar primarily straight bars/clubs though?

Youre asking the wrong question

ask yourself this

"do i wanna meet a faggot or a woman?"

it isnt rocket science

nicoleneuman24
12-31-2008, 11:39 AM
GIRL, let him go meet the faggots... he wouldnt get attention from the girls that go to the straight clubs anyway.. lol

TsVanessa69
12-31-2008, 04:09 PM

STAY OUT OF BOYSTOWN!!!

Sundays go to Level.

GOODLUCK!!

Thanks for the helpful advice. Aren't Crobar, Soundbar, and Spybar primarily straight bars/clubs though?Yes they are. And aren't ts woman? Why wouldn't a woman go to a straight bar, why do ts go through all we go thrugh to live as woman, yet to club in a gay enviroment? We are woman, we live as such and we party as such. Plus the straight clubs releive us of chasers and thirsty tricks. At least in a straight club, men aren't asking every 5 minutes how big our cocks are. Wouldn't a guy serious about being with a ts because she is a WOMAN prefer that type of enviroment too????

nicoleneuman24
12-31-2008, 09:34 PM
apparently not, vanessa lol

Mjchitown
12-31-2008, 10:43 PM
GIRL, let him go meet the faggots... he wouldnt get attention from the girls that go to the straight clubs anyway.. lol

There was no disrespect meant by the question. It was an honest question. I like to go to both straight and gay bars, so it was just more of a clarification thing.

FISTOFHEAVEN
12-31-2008, 11:23 PM
I HAVENT BEEN IN CHICAGO IN 2 YEARS AND NEVER BEEN TO BOYSTOWN BUT I SEEM TO RUN INTO THEM EVERYWHERE WHEN I WAS THERE

BrendaQG
01-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Dude Chicago has almost as many Polish as Warsaw. They tend to be tall and gangly.

Dosen't mean their trans.

FISTOFHEAVEN
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Dude Chicago has almost as many Polish as Warsaw. They tend to be tall and gangly.

Dosen't mean their trans. I UNDERSTAND WHAT U SAYING IM FROM THERE BUT SOME PEOPLE LOOK FEM FROM A DISTANCE BUT IF U GET TO CLOSE LOOKS LIKE SOME1 GRANDFATHER IN A WIG