PDA

View Full Version : News Flash: Vicki Richter Recently Confirmed As Mental

hondarobot
12-29-2008, 08:12 AM
At least I only spent $400 to meet her. Nice girl, but mental.

longwave
12-29-2008, 08:17 AM
haha what happened?

hondarobot
12-29-2008, 08:45 AM
You'll have to figure you it out for yourself. The truth is out there.

8)

tsntx
12-29-2008, 08:46 AM

8)

yeah and the truth is that this isnt news or new

hondarobot
12-29-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm not advocating a beat down. I loved that girl. That is all.

PeteIsHere
12-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Jen, my penis is gorging with blood, it is very erect and hard, and I just can't stop thinking about you.

8)

NYBURBS
12-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Jen, my penis is gorging with blood, it is very erect and hard, and I just can't stop thinking about you.

8)

Random or creepy? Or perhaps just randomly creepy :roll:

cantona5
12-29-2008, 12:28 PM
hang on, has she really been confirmed as "mental"?

ef9hatchman
12-29-2008, 12:41 PM

8)

Random or creepy? Or perhaps just randomly creepy :roll:

Creepy is that avatar lol.....

Chaingunner
12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Honda, give it a rest man. We've heard this story a million times and its up there as a legendary internet story I'm sad to say. Vicki is a goofball, not mental...unlike you.
Happy New Year dude....

NYBURBS
12-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Creepy is that avatar lol.....

:( Don't pick on my favorite internet icon, The Angry Baby :!:

Crawler
12-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Daddy Drank

hondarobot
12-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Honda, give it a rest man. We've heard this story a million times and its up there as a legendary internet story I'm sad to say. Vicki is a goofball, not mental...unlike you.
Happy New Year dude....

Well, nobody has to read anything I post. What's even more unfortunate is that now I'm apparently a drunk and a moron, according to me, and I didn't even post it.

:wink:

Hannibal Lecter
12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnXinCg_w4

chefmike
12-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Happy New Year dude....

Well, nobody has to read anything I post. What's even more unfortunate is that now I'm apparently a drunk and a moron, according to me, and I didn't even post it.

:wink:

A drunk?

You've broadcasted your drinking problem numerous times on this forum. The fact that you're a lush is certainly no surprise when one reads your threads or posts.

A moron?

That's obvious to anyone who has read your passive-aggressive drivel. Just click on his profile and read his posts if you have any doubt about what a creepy moron this sad little jizzmopper who works in a seedy gay bar actually is...

Happy New Year, tardbot!

tsntx
12-29-2008, 06:02 PM
well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her

Chaingunner
12-29-2008, 06:36 PM
well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her

Yea ok..... :roll:

PeteIsHere
12-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Jen, without you I wouldn't have to masterbate 8 times a day. While I masterbate I imagine your pretty face and beautiful body, and it feels so good. :D

arnie666
12-29-2008, 09:27 PM
I dunno why you didn't just go the whole hog and bum her when she was drunk Honda , at least then when people call you a molestor you have the memory of the tightness of her backhole gripping your penis and the sexy grunts and moans if you had used a condom you could have kept the condom in some kind of fucked up shrine you no doubt have as having been in a place many men would like to go up.

.At least then all the abuse and feelings of mock outrage from a few muppets (but secretly jealous muppets) would be for something Now you just seem like a sad bastard . You had the opportunity she was there on her stomach sleeping away , instead you dribbled on her....Sums you up don't it.

You poor bastard.I personally would not want to remind people of this.

slinky
12-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Vicki Richter Recently Confirmed As Mental.

Is that some new technical term?

suckseed
12-30-2008, 12:57 PM

Hey Jen, why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? And who the fuck do you think talks about you outside of this little sewing circle?
Christ. Pathetic.
Ban me, Napoleon. Then go sit on a cactus. And spin.

Legend
12-30-2008, 01:36 PM

Hey Jen, why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? And who the fuck do you think talks about you outside of this little sewing circle?
Christ. Pathetic.

Jesus you came out of the woodwork just to call someone a bitch.Does vicki have some kind of points system were guys who come over to this forum from that clone hungangels forum and mentions her name or defend her get extra brownie points?Jen is right there has not been any talk or any threads made about vicki richter other then the ones made by her number one fan.

Castor_Troy05
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't normally find myself agreeing with Legend, but noone here cares about VR anymore, she's old news. Her fanboys left with her and apart from honda bringing her up every so often, really noone really ever mentions her.

Given that Jenn has a web show, then there is a good chance people will talk about her outside of here. Much like Allanah and her events, not everyone is a legend in their own lunchtime, some of the girls have genuine recognition. VR aint one of them any more, her time has passed

Solitary Brother
12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Hey honda
I feel bad for ya' dude....
Sometimes the more you want something the more it eludes you.
I have learned in my day that its not best to tell women how you feel until you have them.
Once they know your crazy about them they act stupid.
Keep your head up.

Solitary Brother
12-30-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't normally find myself agreeing with Legend, but noone here cares about VR anymore, she's old news. Her fanboys left with her and apart from honda bringing her up every so often, really noone really ever mentions her.

Given that Jenn has a web show, then there is a good chance people will talk about her outside of here. Much like Allanah and her events, not everyone is a legend in their own lunchtime, some of the girls have genuine recognition. VR aint one of them any more, her time has passed

She ISNT old news.
She is one of the best girls out there.
She is intelligent and beautiful with a great ass.
You guys always want to put someone down......
Im not one of her "fanboys" but she really stands out from the crowd.
Just because she doesnt want to sleep with you guys for money or not doesnt make her bad.
I hope she is doing well.

Artmann100
12-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Vicki..Memtal? Well, duhh, I thought we all knew that.. but that is why we love her so much. Oh, that, her withering sarcasm, her amazing cock, and her A++ ass...

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Vicki..Memtal? Well, duhh, I thought we all knew that.. but that is why we love her so much. Oh, that, her withering sarcasm, her amazing cock, and her A++ ass...

You're correct. I'm changing my vote to: memtal

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:29 PM

thnx legend and castor for explaining my point more than i did

you can call me a bitch if that makes you feel better but i could care less

she starts BS threads on her site in hopes of getting me and other girls to come over there and be active members

she can start w/e she wants about me. it hurts her greatly that im not an active member there and thats more then enough reason for me to not get suckered in and post in her threads about me

her website sux. and its poor attempt to mirror HA has failed. much like its members.

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:30 PM

thnx legend and castor for explaining my point more than i did

you can call me a bitch if that makes you feel better but i could care less

she starts BS threads on her site in hopes of getting me and other girls to come over there and be active members

she can start w/e she wants about me. it hurts her greatly that im not an active member there and thats more then enough reason for me to not get suckered in and post in her threads about me

her website sux. and its poor attempt to mirror HA has failed. much like its members.

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Her forum appears to be doing well, and I don't see any reason behind anyone disliking her. She makes provocative comments, but that increases forum traffic, and is exactly what she should be doing if she wants a lively forum.

I'm trying to improve my golf average on my day off from work, though, so I can't really spend too much time on this subject. I'm sure she doesn't dislike you, so knock it off.

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Her forum appears to be doing well, and I don't see any reason behind anyone disliking her. She makes provocative comments, but that increases forum traffic, and is exactly what she should be doing if she wants a lively forum.

I'm trying to improve my golf average on my day off from work, though, so I can't really spend too much time on this subject. I'm sure she doesn't dislike you, so knock it off.

i could care less if she likes me or not

she sees me as an oppourtunity to generate biz for HERSELF and im not willing to help her pay rent

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:54 PM

she sees me as an oppourtunity to generate biz for HERSELF and im not willing to help her pay rent

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:55 PM

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Fine, OK then. I'm going back to the golf course.

:|

SpoogeMonkey
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
If no one wants Vicki anymore, I'll happily take her away.

I have a white coat and can get a loan of a van. Vicki.. come home, me luv...

Iori
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
god I love her chunky thighs :P~~

Chaingunner
12-30-2008, 10:14 PM

Firstly I think you mean 'couldn't care less' instead of 'could care less' but there you go.
Secondly please explain to all these lovely people why you think that Vicki Richter owes YOU a living? I'm sitting here with baited breath waiting for the answer now.
Thirdly, she doesn't rent. She owns this big ole two floor house with a pool and a double garage which she has worked for pretty hard over the years.
Oh and just finally, did you promise Legend some sweet talk later on for backing you up in this thread?

Chaingunner
12-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Edit: Dbl Post.

suckseed
12-30-2008, 11:06 PM

Christ. Pathetic.

Jesus you came out of the woodwork just to call someone a bitch.Does vicki have some kind of points system were guys who come over to this forum from that clone hungangels forum and mentions her name or defend her get extra brownie points?Jen is right there has not been any talk or any threads made about vicki richter other then the ones made by her number one fan.

1. Legend, you have had your lips pressed firmly against JJ's sphincter for years now. You like her because she's nice to you. She's nice to you because you stick up for her no matter what. If you think that makes her your real friend, ask her to dinner sometime.

2. Anyone who reads my posts can see that I haven't acted like a 'fanboy' since the last time I attempted to shut honda up. And I'd have done the same thing if honda had been stalking JJ. Who it was happening to wasn't my motivator.

3. I 'came out if the woodwork' after realizing that H has been bringing the VR stuff up again here and and the Hungdevils anonymous rant forum - incredibly. I merely did a search for his posts and found this thread.
I used to pretend that I thought this guy was crazy. It's not pretending anymore. But it's just boring to talk about. There's nothing to say.

4. I called JJ a bitch for two reasons. First, she has an obvious problem with Vicki. I remember the first time I realized that JJ wasn't getting VR's humor. Can't remember where exactly, but it's there if anyone cares enough to look it up. Secondly, I think putting people down is really bad form. JJ reveals far more about herself than about whoever she chooses to fixate on when she gets nasty - which I see is just as often as it used to be.

5. If this is seriously a debate about who's the bigger 'star' - first of all - who fucking cares? Is that what it's supposed to be about? could we be a little more shallow? Could we make more of a mockery of real transwomen's issues? But if you want to go there - I don't think JJ actually earns a living from walking around getting interviews on camera, fascinating though that must be. If she thinks this makes her Brooke Burke, she's got the same grasp on reality as Honda.

6. I left this place because it gives me no pleasure to write things like this, and I'm going away again right after I hit the send button. I have a life outside of forums, and I don't go to them to get angry. This place wasn't fun for me anymore. Hungdevils is fun for me. The bullshit stays on the anon rant page for the most part, and I never post there, so it's all good to me.

7. I have no way of knowing if Vicki has really been banned from this place or not, or why. But if it's true, it smells like bullshit to me. She was one of the first girls on this board, and arguably helped build it up. But whatever. Not my business. Bye.

tsntx
12-30-2008, 11:11 PM
dont let the door hit where vr fucks you

bye fag

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 11:13 PM

Christ. Pathetic.

1. Legend, you have had your lips pressed firmly against JJ's sphincter for years now. You like her because she's nice to you. She's nice to you because you stick up for her no matter what. If you think that makes her your real friend, ask her to dinner sometime.

2. Anyone who reads my posts can see that I haven't acted like a 'fanboy' since the last time I attempted to shut honda up. And I'd have done the same thing if honda had been stalking JJ. Who it was happening to wasn't my motivator.

3. I 'came out if the woodwork' after realizing that H has been bringing the VR stuff up again here and and the Hungdevils anonymous rant forum - incredibly. I merely did a search for his posts and found this thread.
I used to pretend that I thought this guy was crazy. It's not pretending anymore. But it's just boring to talk about. There's nothing to say.

4. I called JJ a bitch for two reasons. First, she has an obvious problem with Vicki. I remember the first time I realized that JJ wasn't getting VR's humor. Can't remember where exactly, but it's there if anyone cares enough to look it up. Secondly, I think putting people down is really bad form. JJ reveals far more about herself than about whoever she chooses to fixate on when she gets nasty - which I see is just as often as it used to be.

5. If this is seriously a debate about who's the bigger 'star' - first of all - who fucking cares? Is that what it's supposed to be about? could we be a little more shallow? Could we make more of a mockery of real transwomen's issues? But if you want to go there - I don't think JJ actually earns a living from walking around getting interviews on camera, fascinating though that must be. If she thinks this makes her Brooke Burke, she's got the same grasp on reality as Honda.

6. I left this place because it gives me no pleasure to write things like this, and I'm going away again right after I hit the send button. I have a life outside of forums, and I don't go to them to get angry. This place wasn't fun for me anymore. Hungdevils is fun for me. The bullshit stays on the anon rant page for the most part, and I never post there, so it's all good to me.

7. I have no way of knowing if Vicki has really been banned from this place or not, or why. But if it's true, it smells like bullshit to me. She was one of the first girls on this board, and arguably helped build it up. But whatever. Not my business. Bye.

I have no problem with Chaingunner, the posts of his I've read seem like he's an alright guy. This Suckseed, on the other hand, is one of the most amusingly crazy people I've encountered online. I don't mean that in a good way.

:lol:

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Well, that was a hell of good steak I just ate. Perfectly done.

Hey, Suckseed, everyone that cares to look can see you lurking on the "other forum", want to cry like a bitch over here some more? If not, I'm playing some more golf.

mbf
12-30-2008, 11:53 PM
enjoy:

dan_drade
12-30-2008, 11:56 PM

Is this golf course you are going to? I'm sure you will really increase your score there. Fairy Tale golf is big these days.

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 12:31 AM

Is this golf course you are going to? I'm sure you will really increase your score there. Fairy Tale golf is big these days.

No, it's a different golf course. Why do you have a car as your avatar, btw, whoever you are? I'm just curious. Why post that?

gr4phic4rtist08
12-31-2008, 12:57 AM
Because having an old POS Porsche in your avatar gets you laid.....or maybe it't the pathetic attempt at humor???

tsntx
12-31-2008, 12:58 AM
as oppossed to how well no pic in an avatar gets you laid?

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 01:05 AM
I've certainly had bad luck getting laid via this forum, and I don't own a car or even have an avatar. I had an avatar awhile ago, I think I lost it.

Realgirls4me
12-31-2008, 01:14 AM
I really don't follow the current ongoings and/or past relationships between certain posters with the forensic detail that some here apparently do, therefore I really don't know what the intent of this thread is, but if this thread is here to paint Vicki as a poster that is some "headcase", let me counter by assuring everyone reading this that Vicki is the furthest person from that depiction. She is one of the nicest, sweetest, considerate, engaging, playful, empathic, warm, and let me stress, INTELLIGENT, people one would ever want to meet in person, or talk to on-line. ...There is a lot of substance and depth beneath those great looks.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 01:15 AM

No, it's a different golf course. Why do you have a car as your avatar, btw, whoever you are? I'm just curious. Why post that?

LOL, the car is one of mine.

I just think that you are a little dweeby motherfucker. You have obviously been around here for a long time, and all you can do is pay a girl 400 bucks for her to fuck you and then come in here and call her a crazy bitch? WTF is wrong with you. I would think someone like you just might be up a few more rungs on the evolutionary ladder, but I guess I was wrong. I suppose playing "fairy tale golf" takes up a lot of your social time until you can save up enough money to give another girl 400 bucks to drop to your knees and suck her cock.

Maybe I should have just said that the first go round huh. LOL

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 01:20 AM
I really don't follow the current ongoings and/or past relationships between certain posters with the forensic detail that some here apparently do, therefore I really don't know what the intent of this thread is, but if this thread is here to paint Vicki as a poster that is some "headcase", let me counter by assuring everyone reading this that Vicki is the furthest person from that depiction. She is one of the nicest, sweetest, considerate, engaging, playful, empathic, warm, and let me stress, INTELLIGENT, people one would ever want to meet in person, or talk to on-line. ...There is a lot of substance and depth beneath those great looks.

Yes, you are correct RG4M. This is another thread putting her feet back on the ground. I just do that, when it's required.

Vicki Richter is a beautiful, amazing girl. She is not mental.

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 01:21 AM

LOL, the car is one of mine.

I just think that you are a little dweeby motherfucker. You have obviously been around here for a long time, and all you can do is pay a girl 400 bucks for her to fuck you and then come in here and call her a crazy bitch? WTF is wrong with you. I would think someone like you just might be up a few more rungs on the evolutionary ladder, but I guess I was wrong. I suppose playing "fairy tale golf" takes up a lot of your social time until you can save up enough money to give another girl 400 bucks to drop to your knees and suck her cock.

Maybe I should have just said that the first go round huh. LOL

Huh? I couldn't even make sense of that post. I don't care if that's your car, it's stupid looking.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 01:28 AM

Yes, you are correct RG4M. This is another thread putting her feet back on the ground. I just do that, when it's required.

Oh shit, my bad. I thouth it was you that wrote this

"At least I only spent $400 to meet her. Nice girl, but mental."

I guess I was just reading incorrectly. I better go back to elementary school and lean to read.

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 01:32 AM

I guess I was just reading incorrectly. I better go back to elementary school and lean to read.

Request "Cat In The Hat" at the library, that's a good book to get started with.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 01:40 AM

Request "Cat In The Hat" at the library, that's a good book to get started with.

Oh no not the Cat In The Hat, he is totally mental. I think I'll just go out and get that fairy tale golf game of yours and give it a try. There must be some pretty basic reading in that.

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 01:46 AM
www.wgt.com is the game.

last time I played today it didn't seem like a fairy tale. You should ease into things with something less complicated, though, unless your occupied posting pictures of some dumb looking car.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 01:56 AM
www.wgt.com is the game.

last time I played today it didn't seem like a fairy tale. You should ease into things with something less complicated, though, unless your occupied posting pictures of some dumb looking car.

Holy sheep shit, I was wrong. I just took a look at that game and it is very complex and difficult to learn. It looks like it teaches you everything about golf that you could ever need to know. I'll be once you master that game you could go head to head with Tiger Woods and probably give him a run for his money, and boy does he have a lot of monye. LOL

BTW, is Hondarobot your GF's name, or is that just something really cool that I dont know about?

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 02:07 AM
www.wgt.com is the game.

Holy sheep shit, I was wrong. I just took a look at that game and it is very complex and difficult to learn. It looks like it teaches you everything about golf that you could ever need to know. I'll be once you master that game you could go head to head with Tiger Woods and probably give him a run for his money, and boy does he have a lot of monye. LOL

BTW, is Hondarobot your GF's name, or is that just something really cool that I dont know about?

I certainly hope Tiger Woods has lot's of monye, heh. I'll take a check though, he seems like a decent person.

Felicia Katt
12-31-2008, 02:59 AM
7 pages about someone who isn't here started by someone who that someone who isn't here pointedly ignores.

Only on HA

FK

hondarobot
12-31-2008, 03:04 AM
I've gotten use to it.

Danielle Foxx
12-31-2008, 04:32 AM

You peed for that one bitch! hahahahah

tsntx
12-31-2008, 04:35 AM

You peed for that one bitch! hahahahah

and it was good too
:twisted:

mbf
12-31-2008, 04:41 AM
more Vicki Richter:

tsntx
12-31-2008, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05juUxI3ZZI

the first 9 secs are sufficent

mbf
12-31-2008, 05:04 AM
more vicki :

tsntx
12-31-2008, 05:42 AM
oooh that pic reminds me about what i said about her stretch marks making you feel your traveling warp speed to her a-hole

like i said nobody talks about her here anymore except honda.... and then all her cronies from her cheap knock off version of HA come to defend her "honor"

mbf
12-31-2008, 05:45 AM
even more:

tsntx
12-31-2008, 05:47 AM
and whats w/ that gravitational pull of skin above her knees?

w/ cronies like yall who needs enemies?

lmao thnx for the laughs

mbf
12-31-2008, 05:50 AM
more vicki richter:

Coroner
12-31-2008, 05:51 AM
You should stop to nag at Vicki Richter, hondarobot, or that Chris Crocker dude will post a vid on Youtube under the title "Leave Vicki alone!". You should watch out for some Chris Crocker pics in the "Club kids" thread. I´m sure someone posted them for you.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 05:53 AM
You should stop to nag at Vicki Richter, hondarobot, or that Chris Crocker dude will post a vid on Youtube under the title "Leave Vicki alone!". You should watch out for some Chris Crocker pics in the "Club kids" thread. I´m sure someone posted them for you.

some1 did

gave him his own thread too

Coroner
12-31-2008, 05:56 AM

some1 did

gave him his own thread too

Yet I still don´t understand his frustration.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 10:22 PM
lmao you sound more bitter then ever cow

plus i LOVE that w/ all your trying and all your hard work you couldnt get me to go back to your shitty little site

but i was able to get you to come back her REAL fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=treIBdESR2s

AmyDaly
12-31-2008, 10:31 PM
INteresting

tsntx
12-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Moo. :twisted:

yes and oink and bark while youre at it

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 02:24 AM

plus i LOVE that w/ all your trying and all your hard work you couldnt get me to go back to your shitty little site

Sorry to burst your ego bubble here princess but guess what...

WE DONT FUCKING WANT YOU ON HUNGDEVILS!

Please just stay here with your butt bandit friends and have a great 2009 bitching and just generally pissing 90% of the good population here. I expect you will call me a fag now but that, like you, is yesterdays news.

Legend
01-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Well my loves... I have returned for a brief debate with the lovely Jennifer Justice.

Jennifer... How is that wig working out for you darling? Not so well I think. Rumors of a botched surgery and a hairline going halfway up your skull pull at my heart strings. Oh? Not rumors at all?

But still, you have the voice of a duck (a large one) and the grace of a brama bull going for you. Gayborhood defines your life. The life you live is that of a gay man and that is how you bitterly interface with society... and this community. I know you had big dreams and I am sorry they were crushed and you didn't get out of it what you expected. I don't think any TS desires nor aspires to live the life of a gay man. Since that is where you ended up, you attack men constantly who are attracted to TS, calling them gay, fags, etc. You need them to be fags to support how your life is lived.

I have nothing to prove for myself. I am the most filmed TS in DVD since I started filming in 2002. I am the most filmed TS this decade. Oh, not because I am cheap, since I have never been that, and certainly not because I have ever begged for work, because I never have, but because I am just that good. Not the best, but fucking good.

Still, you can be proud about gayborhood, working for a gay site, and all that you have accomplished with makeup, photoshop, and bad drag wigs. I am very proud of you. I look up to you, literally and figuratively. Jealousy and disappointment looks good on you.

Before you begin using 5 year old photos of me as your mantra, I will leave you with this... I have always gotten better. Even when I falter, I seek improvement. Every year. Every day. You are left with what you brought into this with your TV special, a bag of shit.

Enjoy your bitter, angry, full-time drag queen life.

Vicki
"The most real looking TS I've personally met" - Heavenly Sin
"Top 5 most natural TS without makeup" - Danielle Foxxx

You being the most filmed ts means that you are nothing more then a slut and a whore.I fucking laugh when i see the advertisements deeming you the girl next door,your more like the pig on the farm next door.Why guys drool over you is still a f**king mystery to me,you're really nothing special.I guess some guys like classless nasty girls who enjoy jizz on their face.

At least jen is doing something legit and doesn't have pics of people jizzing on her face and pictures of her asshole out there as if that was something to be proud of.Ten years from now youre still gonna be some washed up old whore telling people your the most filmed ts.

By the way that hungangels clone forum must be pretty slow and boring,we have had the honor of accommodating half your members in a day.To bad you can't copy nyce's thought process so your forum can be relevant and profitable.

Anyone who says i'm kissing jennifer's ass is dead wrong, i just hate vicki richter.She is a nasty person inside and out.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 02:28 AM

Please just stay here with your butt bandit friends and have a great 2009 bitching and just generally pissing 90% of the good population here. I expect you will call me a fag now but that, like you, is yesterdays news.

the only thing that is yesterdays news is vicki and her 19 member site

if she and her site were worth a shit NONE of you would be here

if she wasnt so obsessed w/ my perfection she wouldnt have come back here and know about me talking shit about her stretch mark covered ass

photoshop? not once. youre thinking of another jennifer. and you couldnt touch that one either.

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 02:33 AM

the only thing that is yesterdays news is vicki and her 19 member site

if she and her site were worth a shit NONE of you would be here

if she wasnt so obsessed w/ my perfection she wouldnt have come back here and know about me talking shit about her stretch mark covered ass

photoshop? not once. youre thinking of another jennifer. and you couldnt touch that one either.

Obsessed with your perfection?? LMFAO you are more DELUDED than I first thought lol, in fact this is the first laugh I have had of 2009 so thanks for that.

Oh and @ Legend, you are one serious asshole man.

You guys kill me you really do.....

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Ahh, nothing like a good bit of HA drama to start the New Year.

I seriously doubt that this VickiKunt person is really VR, as she has an account to use if she wanted, it was never banned.

I do not understand though why the HD crowd pop back over here to defend her honour, maybe Jeff was right at the start of this thread after all. Maybe she is mental and demands that you protect her from all the bad people online, in reward she'll show some awful angled pics or a vacuous video on youtube. Stereotypical Blondes FTW!!.

On an unrelated note, the quote about most real TS, thats an odd thing to be proud of, congrats for looking human ?? Most natural without make up, again doesn't make much sense, not much natural about plastic surgery.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 02:40 AM
kill you?

so will you be sticking to the dull and boring vr board then?

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Vicki should take lessons from NYCe? What will she learn, how to take down her site for weeks at at time so members end up on better forums? Good plan.

As for the vid link in the fag safari thing, that was hilarious. I did close my eyes and I thought the blonde guy sounded way more feminine than JJ, and in fact he looked more feminine too.

I know that drag queens are fond of drinking margarita's and the like since the very large glasses tend to make the man hands look smaller....could you have found a larger microphone for fuck's sake Jenn?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Ahh, nothing like a good bit of HA drama to start the New Year.

I seriously doubt that this VickiKunt person is really VR, as she has an account to use if she wanted, it was never banned.

I do not understand though why the HD crowd pop back over here to defend her honour, maybe Jeff was right at the start of this thread after all. Maybe she is mental and demands that you protect her from all the bad people online, in reward she'll show some awful angled pics or a vacuous video on youtube. Stereotypical Blondes FTW!!.

On an unrelated note, the quote about most real TS, thats an odd thing to be proud of, congrats for looking human ?? Most natural without make up, again doesn't make much sense, not much natural about plastic surgery.

no its most def her

she shoulda had her cronies and lackeys post it for her tho..... she looks a fool for leaving her site for "little ol me" ... i mean afterall im "nobody" right? lmao bitch you wish you could be and it shows every time you open your mouth

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Vicki should take lessons from NYCe? What will she learn, how to take down her site for weeks at at time so members end up on better forums? Good plan.

When you run a forum that has as many members and is loaded with tons of pics, which put quite a strain on the MySQL database. Add that to the 1000+ pages, and the huge total amount of posts here. There are bound to be a few hiccups along the way. If you think of a way to do it better, then by all means start your own forum, invite all of us there, and see how that goes.

There is no reason to bring NYCe into this thread at all. He does a fine job keeping this place running. It provides many guys and girls with an outlet to meet n chat with each other and it's provided free. Are you bitter because you had to register to get some jack off material?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 02:52 AM
no he was already registered

hes bitter he had to make ANOTHER fake acct just to talk tough

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 02:53 AM
You being the most filmed ts means that you are nothing more then a slut and a whore.I fucking laugh when i see the advertisements deeming you the girl next door,your more like the pig on the farm next door.Why guys drool over you is still a f**king mystery to me,you're really nothing special.I guess some guys like classless nasty girls who enjoy jizz on their face.

At least jen is doing something legit and doesn't have pics of people jizzing on her face and pictures of her asshole out there as if that was something to be proud of.Ten years from now youre still gonna be some washed up old whore telling people your the most filmed ts.

By the way that hungangels clone forum must be pretty slow and boring,we have had the honor of accommodating half your members in a day.To bad you can't copy nyce's thought process so your forum can be relevant and profitable.

Anyone who says i'm kissing jennifer's ass is dead wrong, i just hate vicki richter.She is a nasty person inside and out.

Legend-in-your-own-mind...you are without a doubt the dumbest piece of shit that ever existed on this planet. Bar none. It's really nice of you to label Vicki a slut and a whore because she does porn work. Well, what does that make your dear Jen, then. Hmmm? Her eros ad is currently down, but her ad on CL is up and running! You can check it out here:

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/957666852.html

Only $140 for 30 minutes! Cheap, too.

And if that link doesn't work for ya, try this one out, dumbass:

http://www.sexindex.ch/escort/TS%20Jessica%20James/en/#

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 02:54 AM
kill you?

so will you be sticking to the dull and boring vr board then?

Hey I am a member of more than one board and have been a member here longer than any of the others. HD is not dull and boring but I will admit the others lack something that this board has thankfully...you. You have fucked so many people off on this board I'm surprised thats there is actually anybody left here except your asskissing buddies.

@ Castor Troy...Im not defending her honor as you put it but am just fed up of Jenn putting nearly everybody down on this board and she has a major superiority complex.
And VickiKunt really is Vicki Richter mate.

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Never argue with idiots, they'll take u down to their level, then beat you with experience

Legend
01-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Maybe she is mental and demands that you protect her from all the bad people online, in reward she'll show some awful angled pics or a vacuous video on youtube. Stereotypical Blondes FTW!!.

God thanks for the reminder:

Vicki Richter speaking about stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTIQTKEnM_E

Vicki on Nothing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gCh-0Ou00

Vicki on Material
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJh854Vqf0

She makes forrest gump look like albert einstein.

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Never argue with idiots, they'll take u down to their level, then beat you with experience

True. I really should never argue with Legend. Thanks for the kind advice.

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Legend brought NYCe into this thread, not me.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:01 AM
rotflmao

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:04 AM

Legend-in-your-own-mind...you are without a doubt the dumbest piece of shit that ever existed on this planet. Bar none. It's really nice of you to label Vicki a slut and a whore because she does porn work. Well, what does that make your dear Jen, then. Hmmm? Her eros ad is currently down, but her ad on CL is up and running! You can check it out here:

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/957666852.html

Only $140 for 30 minutes! Cheap, too.

And if that link doesn't work for ya, try this one out, dumbass:

http://www.sexindex.ch/escort/TS%20Jessica%20James/en/#

Don't worry, Google cached her old Eros ad here http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:J42UUrA_cYcJ:www.eros-austin.com/files/au-jennifer193-jennifer1.htm+512-317-5377&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us.

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 03:04 AM
rotflmao

Outstanding answer. Cat got your tongue then?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:06 AM
i cant stop laughing

you fags are so pathetic

as pathetic as your leader

i love when you fags claim to hate and are totally disgusted by someone you keep daily tabs and save pics to your harddrive of

Legend
01-01-2009, 03:10 AM
This person has no class whatsoever.Crackhead whores have more class.

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:11 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/24b1zeo.jpg

FAIL.

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:13 AM
I'm tall, broad shouldered, masculine, and have a deep voice. I'm a man, what's your excuse Jenn?

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 03:14 AM
i cant stop laughing

you fags are so pathetic

i love when you fags claim to hate and are totally disgusted by someone you keep daily tabs and save pics to your harddrive of

Im not a fag (yawn) and just for your record Jenn please trust me when I say I would not corrupt my hard drive with any of your pics.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:14 AM
I'm tall, broad shouldered, masculine, and have a deep voice. I'm a man, what's your excuse Jenn?

excuse for what

im secure in who i am

its clear shes not and her lackeys arent either

seek help

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 03:16 AM

Dont deny you have never jacked off to one of Vicki's pics or DVD scenes man...thats just a lie :lol:

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:19 AM

Dont deny you have never jacked off to one of Vicki's pics or DVD scenes man...thats just a lie :lol:

lol how so?

im sure there are PLENTY of men that dont find her attractive

saying that they do is saying that all you faggoty cronies from HD j/o to me and my vids

get over it

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Jenn, did you play on the offensive or defensive line on the football team? With that build I'm sure you made an excellent linebacker.

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:21 AM

Of course he hasn't jacked it to one of Vicki's pics or DVD's. He can't even get hard, according to what his mama said.

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 03:21 AM
there you go with the faggot thing again...BOOOOORING!

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Jenn, did you play on the offensive or defensive line on the football team? With that build I'm sure you made an excellent linebacker.

in high school i was 5'8 and 110#

but its obvious vicki was never petite

as made evident by all those stretch marks

ask her which one she played faggot

Legend
01-01-2009, 03:24 AM

Sorry but i don't believe in beastility.

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 03:26 AM
It's New Years Eve still where u guys are, don't u really have anything better to do than serve up verbal abuse to Jen purely because she dared question the great VR. Seriously, it's not like V is gonna drop to her knee's n thank you for rescuing her.

As proven with her new account (which I got wrong) she is more than capable of clicking and typing a response herself. What do you guys really get out of it ?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Sorry but i don't believe in beastility.

That's not what your mama told me, boy!

And if you're going to use a word, try to spell it correctly, for God's sake.

Bestiality.

Learn something for once, you god damn idiot!

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:28 AM
well you would know dolphin fucker

Chaingunner
Beastility? At least learn to spell when you fire that one off man :D Btw, you need glasses man and I think Specsavers do a good deal.

silver_1993

Riiiight, that's why you advertise that you're 5'11 now but everyone knows you're more like 6'1. Did all that growing after the age of 18, or did you not finish high school. As for your weight, let's just say you're not all that petite so people in glass houses.....

Hey Jenn, do you actually make a living by being a whore for money or do clients talk to you on the phone and decide not to come over?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:29 AM
lmao u fags are so funny

have fun being losers

Niccolo
01-01-2009, 03:32 AM
It's pretty funny seeing people on here asking why others bother to comment on what's going on, after all it's a message board - that's what happens on message boards, duh!

It's not like posting on here is a big deal, anyone can type up a message and post it in a matter of seconds, and people can be members of more than one message board too. That's hardly worth commenting on. I was a member on quite a few atheist/debating boards for years, and there were quite a few people who drifted about from one site to another - that's just something that happens on this interweb thingy ..

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:34 AM

Riiiight, that's why you advertise that you're 5'11 now but everyone knows you're more like 6'1. Did all that growing after the age of 18, or did you not finish high school. As for your weight, let's just say you're not all that petite so people in glass houses.....

Hey Jenn, do you actually make a living by being a whore for money or do clients talk to you on the phone and decide not to come over?

the only ppl throwing stones from glass houses are those that are in vickis house

i had a huge growth spurt at 21 shortly b4 i transitioned

youve never met me

prob never met vr either

so ur opinion is moot

ta-tah

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 03:34 AM
have fun being losers

Im sure you will have.....

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:37 AM

the only ppl throwing stones from glass houses are those that are in vickis house

youve never met me

prob never met vr either

so ur opinion is moot

ta-tahAre you going to answer my question about being a slut and a whore for money? I mean, if that fag safari thing is so accomplished, why the need to escort?

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:37 AM
lmao u fags are so funny

have fun being losers

Weak. Old. Tired. I mean, it's as if you stopped learning how to insult people in the 9th grade. Try something new for once.

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Crappy double post.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:40 AM

youve never met me

prob never met vr either

so ur opinion is moot

ta-tahAre you going to answer my question about being a slut and a whore for money? I mean, if that fag safari thing is so accomplished, why the need to escort?

lol right bc porn isnt some slut for money

glass houses wasnt it?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:44 AM
awww look another fan

been holding onto those pics A LONG time faggot

fucking losers

lmao

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:45 AM
awww look another fan

been holding onto those pics A LONG time faggot

fucking losers

lmaoAnd now let's see how long until you have them pulled....again. Fucking baby.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:45 AM
at least there are no stretch marks

lmao im done w/ this faggotry

so lame lmao

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 03:47 AM
cool, I won.

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:49 AM
at least there are no stretch marks

lmao im done w/ this faggotry

so lame lmao

You need new words. May I recommend one of these?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 03:50 AM
cool, I won.

not even

by her and her members having to come here to HA to have something to do.... we won... the members of HA

she vowed to never return

and she did

she needs us

we dont need her

until this thread

her name hasnt been mentioned in months

noone cares about her

shes old and old news

shes a has been that never was

Teabagger Vance
01-01-2009, 03:52 AM
not even

by her and her members having to come here to HA to have something to do.... we won... the members of HA

she vowed to never return

and she did

she needs us

we dont need her

until this thread

her name hasnt been mentioned in months

noone cares about her

shes old and old news

shes a has been that never was

Wait just a damn minute! You said you were done...5 minutes ago! And now you're back? You never left.

Anyway, it's also a lie that Vicki hasn't been mentioned in months. Do a search.

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 03:56 AM
I think the correct thing to say would be, much like this thread, outside of honda, noone ever really mentions VR. There's no need to, there are better girls here whom are active and more deserving of the screen time

Legend
01-01-2009, 03:57 AM
The reason vicki and her peons are posting in this thread is because no one here will go to that hungangels clone forum.You motherfuckers talk about how that forum is better then this one but it's a mere replica of hungangels.You guys think this thread will generate traffic for that hungangels clone site but you'll still have 12 members.I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore because i refuse to generate discussion about vicki richter any further.Have fun you hungangels clone forum morons worshiping your pig.

Teabagger Vance,silver_1993 and Chaingunner you guys can get lost in vicki's giant asshole for all i care.

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 04:07 AM
Wait a minute, Vicki Richter has her own forum too? What's the URL?

tsntx
01-01-2009, 04:24 AM
i cant stop laughing

you fags are so pathetic

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Jenn can't stop posting! She says she's done but she can't stop! I love it! Shit bitch, that took all of 2 minutes on Google to find it.

blade08
01-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Jenn can't stop posting! She says she's done but she can't stop! I love it! Shit bitch, that took all of 2 minutes on Google to find it.

Not a often poster myself.

But why be a shithouse and post under a different name, wheres the balls ey

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 04:31 AM
blade08, I've been a member for 2.5 years and hadn't had a reason to post until now. This is my only ID, don't believe me? Ask a mod.

Chaingunner
01-01-2009, 04:37 AM
The reason vicki and her peons are posting in this thread is because no one here will go to that hungangels clone forum.You motherfuckers talk about how that forum is better then this one but it's a mere replica of hungangels.You guys think this thread will generate traffic for that hungangels clone site but you'll still have 12 members.I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore because i refuse to generate discussion about vicki richter any further.Have fun you hungangels clone forum morons worshiping your pig.

Teabagger Vance,silver_1993 and Chaingunner you guys can get lost in vicki's giant asshole for all i care.

Your opinion really means absolutely fuck all to me man. Really.

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 05:42 AM
The only thing that the VR forum has over here, is in my opinion IPB, I personally just prefer IPB to phpBB

I reckon we should all contribute a little towards getting a license for NYCe as it's far more customisable and may help minimise the problems we're having with the site at the moment

hondarobot
01-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Why is this thread still running? It was over yesterday.

hondarobot
01-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Alright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pu9V85Njg8

Ryz
01-01-2009, 06:26 AM
LOLAOLOLOLOALOALOALAOLA

blade08
01-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Jen is so hot!!!

I wished I posted more

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Why is this thread still running? It was over yesterday.

on that note
clink-clink