PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Richter / Renee Zellweger

Spanky
09-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Is it just me or does Vicki Richter bear a resemblance to Renee Zellweger?

Check this link: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/bridget_jones__the_edge_of_reason/renee_zellweger/reason9.jpg

Vicki, has anyone said this to you before?

rvince
09-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Vicki is looking much hotter.

Spanky
09-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Vicki is looking much hotter.

I couldn't agree more.

I do see similarities though...the shape of the face and the hair I guess.

geekmeat
09-07-2005, 05:40 PM
snickers..........

Ironhead
09-07-2005, 06:11 PM
You'll be lucky if she doesn't beat your ass for that comparison. Telling a woman she looks like Renee is like telling her her ass looks fat in that dress. Duck and cover :)

Spanky
09-07-2005, 06:48 PM
You'll be lucky if she doesn't beat your ass for that comparison. Telling a woman she looks like Renee is like telling her her ass looks fat in that dress. Duck and cover :)

Believe me, If I had a choice between Vicki and Renee, I would choose Vicki. I happen to think that Renee Zellweger is nice looking so in drawing a comparison, my intentions are all good.

Besides, I think it's safe to say that Renee Zellweger could not compete with Vicki Richter's new avatar pic! :)

Ironhead
09-07-2005, 06:58 PM
S'all good. I was just joking with ya, bud. Most times when I see Renee she's not looking so great, but it's all in when the pic is snapped, we all know that. The next time I see her maybe I'll be the one nodding in approval.

Vicki Richter
09-07-2005, 11:04 PM
You guys are funny. My dream was always to be a cute more natural girl. I'll never be beautiful like a Vanity, Danielle, or Allanah but I definitely want to have the market cornered on cute. I don't think I look like that girl but I definitely take it as a compliment.

Vicki

Triggy
09-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Is it just me or does Vicki Richter bear a resemblance to Renee Zellweger?

Check this link: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/bridget_jones__the_edge_of_reason/renee_zellweger/reason9.jpg

Vicki, has anyone said this to you before?

Yeh, I though that myself...

joyboy123
09-08-2005, 06:18 AM
I'm suprised nobody has commented on how much she looks like the singer Pink.

Vicki Richter
02-14-2006, 10:16 AM
You know people used to tell me this - about the Pink thing, all the time. Not so much anymore though. I had a girl at a strip club call me Sandra Bullock all night which was whacked I thought (maybe because I wasn't wearing makeup?). More recently some equally crazy comparison was made to me in person, but I can't remember the name of the girl. I can see a bit of Pink in me, especially some of my slightly older stuff. She's a cutie.

Vicki Richter
02-14-2006, 10:24 AM
I just remembered. I was getting my hair cut on Saturday and the chick washes my hair and has it up on top of my head. She says... "Oh wow has anyone ever told you that you look like Mariah Carry?"

Then she goes on to say... "Mariah's changed some stuff and is putting on some weight, did you see how big her boobs were at the award show the other night?" And then she starts going, "Oh but I didn't mean you looked like the fat Mariah Carry, just that you looked like her with your hair pulled back. umm ah... anyway..."

Of course, I thought that was silly. I've never heard that comparison before.

robbie
02-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Looking at that pic, I guess I can see why you would say that.
But I'm not a fan of Renee, I don't think she's all that attractive.
Whereas, Vicki is.
So if, as she says, her goal is to be cute, she's unquestionably achieved her goal.