PDA

View Full Version : the truth about sao paulo and its all a rip off full of scum

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 05:02 PM
just got back from sao paulo you guys need to read this because we are thinking its heaven when its hell..so before i went i used the malicia, chantily and banana trans sites wrote down 20 names and numbers yes 20 so in sao paulo i check into the fanous opium motel and start calling.. from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the girls who are the main stars on brazilian transexuals had correct numbers all those websites show beautiful pictures but the numbers are all fake its all a show..from the 5 had patricia bysmark oh my god when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!! saw anna livia who was the only nice one..then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 50 reais, thats around 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene in sao paulo is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me saying for taxi each way and all sorts of rubbish..its a dirty scene!!

Goldenguinea
12-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Ive never been to Brazil or seen the women you mentioned in person only their pics on the various TS sites. I find it funny that the only one you found attractive in person is the one that looks the least feminine in her pics

Tepres
12-28-2008, 05:53 PM
They always seem to have that blond colored peach fuzz in the pics. It wouldn't surprise me to find it in person. Maybe you should try Bangkok next time? Only beware of the Hairy Asian ass pussy.

Edited to resize picture

Nikka
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U MADE MY DAY THANKS FOR THE LAFF

praetor
12-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Next trip, comes to Rio de Janeiro. Search the girls on Damazo Vip. The phones numbers are updated.

http://www.damazovip.com/anuncios/index.html

Will Riker
12-28-2008, 06:04 PM
just got back from sao paulo you guys need to read this because we are thinking its heaven when its hell..so before i went i used the malicia, chantily and banana trans sites wrote down 20 names and numbers yes 20 so in sao paulo i check into the fanous opium motel and start calling.. from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the girls who are the main stars on brazilian transexuals had correct numbers all those websites show beautiful pictures but the numbers are all fake its all a show..from the 5 had patricia bysmark oh my god when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!! saw anna livia who was the only nice one..then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 50 reais, thats around 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene in sao paulo is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me saying for taxi each way and all sorts of rubbish..its a dirty scene!!

Sorry, but you did the wrong way, fella!!!

When one goes to a unknown place, specially for a sex quest, he better check with locals, as to go to the right places. You didn´t, as far as I´m concerned. There are boards like HA in Brazil (damazo´s, for example) where you find lots of info on the local tg scenes in São Paulo, Rio, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, the South, and so on. All the guys would be glad to help you choosing the right t-girl to fulfill your dreams. You did it all by yourself and this chalenge has its price.

You say you got 20 names, checked into Opium Motel (not that famous, but comfortable and handy, due to the fact that it´s located some 20 minutes from downtown). You should better call the t-girls before going to the motel. Some of them can even pick you up at your hotel and go with you to a love Motel.

If you did check at one of the Brazilian t-g boards, you would know that Pat Bismark is a nice t-girl, but is currently overwheight and a bit too mechanical about the sex issue. I would put her aside in my list of 20. Did you try to contact Hilda Brazil in Sáo Paulo? She is more than willing to help foreigners to have fun in São Paulo and quite many told so in tis board.

You did not say what t-girls you put in your list, Thus I do not know about your choices.

Did you look for Sabrina de Paula, Fabia Marques, Adriana Rodrigues, Isabelly Frazão, Thays Schiavenato, Rabeche Rayala, Aline Ganzarolli, Alexia Freire or Carla Novais, for example? The Damazo board you may also find their ads with cell phones.

In the streets you find anything, good and bad. I don´t know where you´ve been cruising, but there are some places I wouldn´t walk in São Paulo, in Amsterdam (I lived there and there are places even the police fears) or in NY. I would first check with a local, which places I can walk and the places I better go with my car for a safe escape, if needed.

In São Paulo I wouldn´t walk at night at the Jockey, at Indianópolis Ave., and at some streets downtown, famous for the drug dealing, like Ze Dijke in Amsterdam or some places in NY. However, I would as I usually go to the Elenice bar, a well known streetwalkers spot downtown.

Streetwalkers charge less than those in what we call privés. US$ 30-40 in the streets is the usual. At privés, or when they meet you at your hotel or love motel, they charge from US$ 80 to 200, depending on the t-girl fame.

Maybe you had the wrong idea of São Paulo and expected to drop from your plane into a wave of transsexuals avid to please you in every possible way. As in any other place, they are there for your money, fellow, and not for your looks. And as in any other place in the world, there is good an evil living together. One must be careful when going to a foreign country.

Paradise? Maybe, if you are smart!

Hell? Only if you want to!

I wouldn´t expect to find the same kind of t-girls or behavior we have in Brazil going at one of Sunny parties in NY, I´ll surely go in my next trip to NY. Being a user of this board I have plenty of info on how to behave and what to expect.

Next time, check first to have the fun you deserve and expect.

regards

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 06:23 PM
well will i know the names you gave me,i saw isabelly frazo and first saw her 5 years ago,i think its you who is out of date as i also know rebeche,aline and alexia from 5 years ago..the new girls like fabia marques hilda brazil all had wrong numbers in ads..and the streets i went to were by the jardins frego fretis or something its the place they all walk and its full of scum..
praetor, louie site is a waste of time he has 3 good looking girls on there and thats between sao paulo and rio..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!

Will Riker
12-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Ah, sorry! You are a connoisseur, then. I am only a beginner.

I this case, I must buy your ticket. São Paulo must be really a piece of shit for T-Girls. I haven´t noticed it for the last 25 years, but now, you opened my eyes.

I will seek your advice whenever I go to Timbuctu.

tsntx
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
this guy asked for advice and from what i recall you guys gave him some

dude you went to a 3rd world country, can you really expect that much

Remy757Photog
12-28-2008, 06:56 PM
well will i know the names you gave me,i saw isabelly frazo and first saw her 5 years ago,i think its you who is out of date as i also know rebeche,aline and alexia from 5 years ago..the new girls like fabia marques hilda brazil all had wrong numbers in ads..and the streets i went to were by the jardins frego fretis or something its the place they all walk and its full of scum..
praetor, louie site is a waste of time he has 3 good looking girls on there and thats between sao paulo and rio..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!

I thought Will's advice was very informative. The general stuff, I pretty much already knew, and if traveling for sexual adventures would want someone who really knew the current happenings. There's no need to be so defensive.

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 08:24 PM
yes i did travel to a 3rd world country,but went to a town were these girls are dying to make money,so i dont get this fake advertising about the girls numbers..i mean if you pick a number out of the eros giude you know its going to work..and about the streets i did not expect much and really did not stick around the area it really was getto crack dealing scum
what a shame the trans scene in sao paulo is so dirty..

tsntx
12-28-2008, 08:55 PM
yes i did travel to a 3rd world country,but went to a town were these girls are dying to make money,so i dont get this fake advertising about the girls numbers..i mean if you pick a number out of the eros giude you know its going to work..and about the streets i did not expect much and really did not stick around the area it really was getto crack dealing scum
what a shame the trans scene in sao paulo is so dirty..

go fig... 3rd world street walkers are a dirty scene

im pretty sure its dirtier here stateside as everything thats really dirty isnt discussed

timxxx
12-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Foul-mannered,middle-aged Western sex tourist goes to the 3rd world to exploit gets exploited. :violin

Captain Boner
12-28-2008, 09:45 PM
LOL what a story.
So Lady Renata was not how you expected her to be?

http://gallys.onlytgirls.com/videos/renata_araujo_91/tns/004.jpg

Rabeche is really 23? More like 32, or older.
http://www.damazovip.com/anuncios/sp/rabeche_rayala/index.html

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:00 PM

Sorry, but you did the wrong way, fella!!!

When one goes to a unknown place, specially for a sex quest, he better check with locals, as to go to the right places. You didn´t, as far as I´m concerned. There are boards like HA in Brazil (damazo´s, for example) where you find lots of info on the local tg scenes in São Paulo, Rio, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, the South, and so on. All the guys would be glad to help you choosing the right t-girl to fulfill your dreams. You did it all by yourself and this chalenge has its price.

You say you got 20 names, checked into Opium Motel (not that famous, but comfortable and handy, due to the fact that it´s located some 20 minutes from downtown). You should better call the t-girls before going to the motel. Some of them can even pick you up at your hotel and go with you to a love Motel.

If you did check at one of the Brazilian t-g boards, you would know that Pat Bismark is a nice t-girl, but is currently overwheight and a bit too mechanical about the sex issue. I would put her aside in my list of 20. Did you try to contact Hilda Brazil in Sáo Paulo? She is more than willing to help foreigners to have fun in São Paulo and quite many told so in tis board.

You did not say what t-girls you put in your list, Thus I do not know about your choices.

Did you look for Sabrina de Paula, Fabia Marques, Adriana Rodrigues, Isabelly Frazão, Thays Schiavenato, Rabeche Rayala, Aline Ganzarolli, Alexia Freire or Carla Novais, for example? The Damazo board you may also find their ads with cell phones.

In the streets you find anything, good and bad. I don´t know where you´ve been cruising, but there are some places I wouldn´t walk in São Paulo, in Amsterdam (I lived there and there are places even the police fears) or in NY. I would first check with a local, which places I can walk and the places I better go with my car for a safe escape, if needed.

In São Paulo I wouldn´t walk at night at the Jockey, at Indianópolis Ave., and at some streets downtown, famous for the drug dealing, like Ze Dijke in Amsterdam or some places in NY. However, I would as I usually go to the Elenice bar, a well known streetwalkers spot downtown.

Streetwalkers charge less than those in what we call privés. US$ 30-40 in the streets is the usual. At privés, or when they meet you at your hotel or love motel, they charge from US$ 80 to 200, depending on the t-girl fame.

Maybe you had the wrong idea of São Paulo and expected to drop from your plane into a wave of transsexuals avid to please you in every possible way. As in any other place, they are there for your money, fellow, and not for your looks. And as in any other place in the world, there is good an evil living together. One must be careful when going to a foreign country.

Paradise? Maybe, if you are smart!

Hell? Only if you want to!

I wouldn´t expect to find the same kind of t-girls or behavior we have in Brazil going at one of Sunny parties in NY, I´ll surely go in my next trip to NY. Being a user of this board I have plenty of info on how to behave and what to expect.

Next time, check first to have the fun you deserve and expect.

regards

I agree with you brother Will

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
You all right, Brazil is the 3rd world, but Sarkozy and Carla Bruni choose the country for vacations.

I have reported about Itacaré, and the magic Coast of Dendê on NP before, these are the most well preserved piece of coastline in Brazil. Today the Brazilian Newspaper "O Globo" is reporting that French President Sarkozy and his wife and singer Carla are going to spend a six day vacation in a resort down there in Bahia State, Brazil.

http://www.nowpublic.com/style/french-president-sarkosy-and-carla-bahia-state-vacations

justatransgirl
12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
If I may please rewrite the OP's post... LOL

(Enter City Here)

from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the transexuals had correct numbers

when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..

renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!!

then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..

all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off

they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me...

LOL - hummm, sounds like any major city, anywhere in the world to me.

Always remember - you will get what you pay for and for $25 you may get more than you bargained for!

BUY AMERICAN!!

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 10:05 PM
timxx i dont know where you get middle aged from or foul manners,i am 32 years old and am attracted to transsexuals i went to sao paulo with 3000 dollars to spend on the girls and have fun i would have had no problem paying for all 20 of the girls i wanted to see..my manners are fine thanks..dont hate the player hate the game!!

flabbybody
12-28-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm not putting anyone down here, but I can't see my self traveling to a foreign country for the exclusive purpose of having sex with the locals.
isin't it a creepy feeling sitting on the plan and you hear the other passengers talking about site seeing and hitting up the cultural spots?

not trying to offend

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Next time goes do Buenos Aires, Argentina, please, or to Caracas, Venezuela.

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
praetor,i am not going to brazil to look at the countryside i was only going for the trans scene there,which i am sure the french president is not looking for..my point is its nothing like how you or louie make it out to be and i am trying to warn others about going there..looks like there are much better places to go and you keep talking about louis site,if its so good why is there only 4 good looking girls on there the rest are not worth seeing,where are all the girls we see on the other sites..i dont want to pay 25 dollars i want to pay 100 and have a hot girl..

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the jungle
We got fun and games
We got everything you want
Honey we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got no money honey
We got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
Sha na na na na... knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle
We take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed
But it's the price you pay
And you're a very sexy girl
That's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights
But you won't get them for free

Feel my, my, my, my serpentine
I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here everyday
Ya learn to live like an animal
In the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see
You'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me

I wanna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never
Ever want to come down,
So down, so down, so down
Yeeeaaaah! Down!

You know where you are?
You're in the jungle baby
You're gonna die!
Sha na na na na... knees, kness

Feel my, my, my, my serpentine
It's gonna bring you down, huh!

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
:roll:

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:14 PM

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:16 PM

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:17 PM

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 10:17 PM
praetor are those pictures meant to mean something,please dont make me laugh do you want to show how the majority of brazil live,do you want to show how dirty and violent the place is and how uneducated the people are..out of every 1000 people 1 will speak english..out of 1000 people 1 went to school!!

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:25 PM
praetor,i am not going to brazil to look at the countryside i was only going for the trans scene there,which i am sure the french president is not looking for..my point is its nothing like how you or louie make it out to be and i am trying to warn others about going there..looks like there are much better places to go and you keep talking about louis site,if its so good why is there only 4 good looking girls on there the rest are not worth seeing,where are all the girls we see on the other sites..i dont want to pay 25 dollars i want to pay 100 and have a hot girl..

So my friend, before you plan your next trip to Brazil, first, do a research, to avoid these risk situation.
If paid more attention about Brazil and São Paulo you found out a lot of information.
I'll wish you have luck next time.

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
praetor are those pictures meant to mean something,please dont make me laugh do you want to show how the majority of brazil live,do you want to show how dirty and violent the place is and how uneducated the people are..out of every 1000 people 1 will speak english..out of 1000 people 1 went to school!!

... i'll make you laugh more, pics of a dirty place, "favela"

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:30 PM
:P

miketaylor911
12-28-2008, 10:41 PM
praetor yes most ob brazil is a favela,but you are telling me i should have looked into more information about going?? what more was i meant to do i used the best internet sites,malicia,chantily and banana,wrote down the numbers how am i meant to know they are all wrong,then went to the streets where they walk it was so dirty i did not want to stay..went to sao paulo where most of the girls are living so what did i do that was wrong??

justatransgirl
12-28-2008, 10:46 PM
timxx i dont know where you get middle aged from or foul manners,i am 32 years old and am attracted to transsexuals i went to sao paulo with 3000 dollars to spend on the girls and have fun i would have had no problem paying for all 20 of the girls i wanted to see..my manners are fine thanks..dont hate the player hate the game!!

Mikey... sweetie... dear... honey...

Next time you have $3000 to spend on a little TS fun, please get in touch with me!

I'm sure there's a few other ladies right here on HA who would be happy to help you spend it, and I can pretty much promise you will have fun and get your money's worth.

PS - Praetor - great pics, thanks!

Giggles,

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:47 PM
praetor yes most ob brazil is a favela,but you are telling me i should have looked into more information about going?? what more was i meant to do i used the best internet sites,malicia,chantily and banana,wrote down the numbers how am i meant to know they are all wrong,then went to the streets where they walk it was so dirty i did not want to stay..went to sao paulo where most of the girls are living so what did i do that was wrong??

An Advice: next time, register on Damazo Forum, and read all the specific topics and the specific area you intend to go, there you catch the information you need. There many guys sponken english.
My bests regards from Rio.

Solitary Brother
12-28-2008, 10:47 PM

Hey!
You were down there trying to solicit prostitutes.....Im sure thats illegal even down there.
How dare you judge those people as immoral when you were right there in the mix.
News flash:

MOST PEOPLE DONT SOLICIT PROSTITUTES.....most dont travel internationally to do so.

Moral of the story:

Dont complain when you are being a slimebag and getting ripped off..

Have a nice day!

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:51 PM

PS - Praetor - great pics, thanks!

Giggles,

I'm glad to know you like the photos. It's a piece of Rio de Janeiro, contradictory: richs and poors living in the same state, near each other.

praetor
12-28-2008, 10:57 PM

Hey!
You were down there trying to solicit prostitutes.....Im sure thats illegal even down there.
How dare you judge those people as immoral when you were right there in the mix.
News flash:

MOST PEOPLE DONT SOLICIT PROSTITUTES.....most dont travel internationally to do so.

Moral of the story:

Dont complain when you are being a slimebag and getting ripped off..

Have a nice day!

This is the life, these is the risks to travel only to do a sex with tgirls. Prostitution is not illegal in Brazil, but encouragement to prostitution yes, it's a crime.

arnie666
12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
First of all, you travel to a foreign country hoping to meet 'hot transexuals' armed with a fist full of phone numbers you pulled off a website? You didn't have any real contacts and you have around 3000 US on you ? You are a tourist and stick out no doubt like a sore thumb. You then get involved in a towns seedy scene and are suprised and what you find. Mate if your job is cleaning toilets don't be surprised if you come across turds. They probably saw 'mug' written all over you and be thankul you just got mugged off and didn't end up with your throat cut or missing a kidney.

And even in the good ol US or any European country you come across such places and people.A mile away from me is a place that I certainly would not enter let alone as a tourist.

Dinand
12-28-2008, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't go to a country where I don't speak the native language and where you know the girls won't speak english.

ef9hatchman
12-29-2008, 12:09 AM
I went to Indonesia when I was 18.
When I was there I noticed the streets were not at all clean only in major cities like Jakarta had decently bathed people,Shemales like no other out there.I was pulled over(rented a Ducati out there) and gave cop 200 USD so I didnt have to deal with the Bullshit.Country is corrupt but favors to me :D
Also the food was sooooo good. It costed $1.50 USD for a meal I believe here would cost 100+ Hotel one month=2000 USD-Best one I was told.
Even though it was a 3rd world country it was a fun trip and suggest if you go somewhere for a vacation/sex/etc. Go there lots of Shemales/cd's/etc,

JonnyT
12-29-2008, 12:09 AM
based on my several trips to brazil. i would not recommend it. it is a very unsafe place. even the children are criminals. i was there on business but even still i would say tourist beware!

dj4monie
12-29-2008, 12:11 AM
I have a slight point of contention to make with "JustATransGirl" and "TSTX".

They automatically make this notion that to even going to Mexico for sex when there plenty of providers right here in the "Good Ole US of A" is foolish, silly and desperate and don't forget CHEAP!

Then we have all this BULLSHIT about certain women won't do Black Men, Bald Men, Old Men, closeted Gay Men whatever, putting all these personal stipulations on a transaction that is only about the sexual act and not the rest of it that's basically unimportant.

The fact remains that even in other "Wealth Nations" that P4P sex is CHEAPER and BETTER 9 times out of ten for the "John"/"Trick" than in America. Hell Canada is a better bargain than any other city in America and the chances of you getting caught up in Vice dragnet is slim to none.

I believe there are MANY advantages to visiting Asia or South America OVER using services in America it doesn't matter if your talking about Tran gendered or Strictly Hereto activities.

Will and Praetor provide excellent information about the areas in which they live. Will doesn't live in Sampa but has been there several times.

MikeTaylor -

Lastly being an uniformed Caucasian American running around in a largely dark colored country without any contacts on the ground is just ASKING FOR TROUBLE or to put more bluntly FOR SHIT TO HAPPEN to you.

There is nothing special about "Ghettos" around the world, its pretty much all the same; little hope, much despair and quite of bit of crime. But that does not mean there aren't honest people not interested in taking advantage of you and would help you only if you asked and didn't ASSUME the worst.

I rather be in a Brasilan Favela than with a bunch of Rednecks in the Ozarks....

dj4monie
12-29-2008, 12:12 AM

They automatically make this notion that to even going to Mexico for sex when there plenty of providers right here in the "Good Ole US of A" is foolish, silly and desperate and don't forget CHEAP!

Then we have all this BULLSHIT about certain women won't do Black Men, Bald Men, Old Men, closeted Gay Men whatever, putting all these personal stipulations on a transaction that is only about the sexual act and not the rest of it that's basically unimportant.

The fact remains that even in other "Wealth Nations" that P4P sex is CHEAPER and BETTER 9 times out of ten for the "John"/"Trick" than in America. Hell Canada is a better bargain than any other city in America and the chances of you getting caught up in Vice dragnet is slim to none.

I believe there are MANY advantages to visiting Asia or South America OVER using services in America it doesn't matter if your talking about Tran gendered or Strictly Hereto activities.

Will and Praetor provide excellent information about the areas in which they live. Will doesn't live in Sampa but has been there several times.

MikeTaylor -

Lastly being an uniformed Caucasian American running around in a largely dark colored country without any contacts on the ground is just ASKING FOR TROUBLE or to put more bluntly FOR SHIT TO HAPPEN to you.

There is nothing special about "Ghettos" around the world, its pretty much all the same; little hope, much despair and quite of bit of crime. But that does not mean there aren't honest people not interested in taking advantage of you and would help you only if you asked and didn't ASSUME the worst.

I rather be in a Brasilan Favela than with a bunch of Rednecks in the Ozarks....

tsntx
12-29-2008, 12:37 AM
um dunno what all that is to mean but for the most part i think you are saying that im saying guys should see girls only in the states to avoid trash or other scum... right?

i didnt.

i said the same trash that you can find there you can find here

if a guy had 3k to spend i think he would have gotten a much better experience in a country w/ a girl that fluently speaks his language

he went in hopes of exploiting and in return was exploited.... as someone said already

Will Riker
12-29-2008, 12:40 AM

I´m pretty amazed!!!!

Most of Brazil is favela? Do you have any percentage on that? Any reliable research? Or that´s your own research, based in your lack of interest on anything, except for T-gilrs. Please, educate me! Or maybe you were using the wrong eye, fella.

As you are such a connoiseur of Brazil, its living habits and peope, then you must be familiar that we use the expression "olho do cu", which means one´s ass eye. Perhaps that was the eye you used to write such an amount of bullshit.

Sorry to say that, but you are the worst type of tourist. Fortunately you are not the average tourist we get down here.

About the pics on Praetor posts, except for the favelas, that you find at most of mega cities around the world, which means cities with more than 10 million inhabitants (São Paulo is 22 million), the pics show many of the places you may find streetwalkers in Rio.

By the way, where are you from? I hardly believe you may be American, as sometimes your typing is hard to understand.

Next time, please, go visit some other place. São Paulo is not a city for amateurs.

Dinand
12-29-2008, 12:53 AM
After seeing City of God, I would think twice of going to Brazil. I wouldn't feel safe it all especially if I would go with a lot of money.

Will Riker
12-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Will doesn't live in Sampa but has been there several times.

As a matter of fact, dj4monie I´m a São Paulo native, born and raised, and go there every so often.

As I know the whereabouts in town, I never had problems, even at the "scum" neighborhood of Elenice Bar (at the corner of Rua Rego Freitas and Major Sertório) mentioned by the one that started this thread. I sometimes show up at 2:00 AM for a beer and a snack. Never got robbed or harassed by anybody. Police is all over the place and in general the criminals stay away.

regards

miketaylor911
12-29-2008, 01:03 AM
solicate a hooker what are some of you people talking about,i went to brazil to buy a fighting school as i am a fighter i took 20 numbers of girls to spend my time with,as for getting ripped off that never hapened as for being in danger on the street that did not happen i can take care of myself well...the point i was trying to make was that the sites advertising these girls and louis site are a waste of time..they look glamorous but its all a show..i did not go to brazil just to fuck its something i wanted to do on the side,but the quality was not there..and mr who is talking about 20 million people living in sao paulo,i am happy for them but i am not a tourist..

Will Riker
12-29-2008, 01:20 AM
After seeing City of God, I would think twice of going to Brazil. I wouldn't feel safe it all especially if I would go with a lot of money.

My fellow Dinand, City of God is in the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro. There is a huge difference between the two cities, due to geography and other social and anthropological reasons.

In São Paulo, the topography is flatter and the poorer areas are far from the center. In Rio, as shown by Praetor, due to the mountains surrounding the beach area, you have the richer and the poorer living quite close.

Here are some views from São Paulo where you can see the difference.

By the way, the second pic is very close to the "scum" neighborhood of the Elenice Bar related by the starter of this thread.

regards

tao1kiku
12-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Perhaps a few good rules of thumb for travelling are;
1) It ain't the USA, so expect everything to be different
2) Learn to speak the language, or at least enough to get by. Why should they have to learn your language? You're in their country!
3) Yes, it will probably be more dangerous than suburban USA, so don't wear or take anything more than you can lose including money, wallet, watch, jewllery, ID
4) Don't expect anything more than what you see in front of your eyes.

transmaven
12-29-2008, 08:52 AM
praetor and Will,

I love the pictures you posted of your beautiful and intense cities; they remind me of a New York City that is now gone.

Sao Paulo and Rio have energy, flow and reality: they are great cities.

It's not the dirt on the streets but dirt in the hearts of people that make a city a dump; in that sense NYC has become a *rich dump.*

And did anyone notice the picture in which one of the "slum" girls has a perfect ass? 8)

As someone said, when you go to a foreign place, make sure you're going to spend a good part of that 3k on someone who knows the ropes and can take you around. Only yourself to blame.

dj4monie
12-29-2008, 10:20 AM
um dunno what all that is to mean but for the most part i think you are saying that im saying guys should see girls only in the states to avoid trash or other scum... right?

i didnt.

i said the same trash that you can find there you can find here

if a guy had 3k to spend i think he would have gotten a much better experience in a country w/ a girl that fluently speaks his language

he went in hopes of exploiting and in return was exploited.... as someone said already

Sorry about the double post, server was having issues...

I agree with you 100% and sorry if took your comments out of context.

dj4monie
12-29-2008, 10:30 AM
I will be making my way down to Brazil after Carnival. If I can come up with some more cash, I'll do Argentina as well.

There are many people in Rio or Sampa (especially Rio) that visit the country on a regular basis, I would seek out information from the sites that provide it, use Google.

The information is very up-to-date and though its mostly for those looking for Hereto Adult Activities, as far as hotels, nightclubs and places to eat or get information is super useful.

Will has been more than nice enough to provide me with some additional information and joining the forum he suggested is very valuable.

My experiences in Europe have been as smooth as glass and I don't expect it to be worst because its South America, frankly there are too many Gringos to have it all go wrong in these places.

rico87
12-29-2008, 10:41 AM
After Sao Paulo you aint gonna wanna go to Argentina, just learn basic Portugese and you will be fine. Also IMHO Rio is the best next to Porto Alegre just my opinion, I prefer the beach scene over large metropolitan cities. Plus the carioca's (people from Rio) are more laid back.

Obrigado Brasil :D

justatransgirl
12-29-2008, 12:18 PM

WHAT? You DARE to QUESTION ME?

LOL :-)

If you would please go back and re-read my post on page 2, I didn't say anything about Mexico. I simply rephrased the OP's post with the comment that it could be any city in the world.

Now as for that naughty fag loving t-girl "tsntx," I don't know about 3rd world, but I'm sure she would show you an "out of this world experience," and if you take a look at her Eros ad you will see she is far from CHEAP! :-) :-)

But - since you brought it up...

I admit that other than the adventure factor I don't understand why guys would go to Mexico. They run a high risk of getting jacked up by the police, possibly kidnapped by god knows who, and where the girls work on about a 20 minute cycle for $60 - and bubba will toss your ass out if you can't finish in time and don't feed the meter. LOL

I think a nice, quality girl in the States, who has a nice, clean, safe place and provides a full hour or more of GFE for $150-500 is generally a far better recreational experience than catching crabs (or worse) in some flea bag hovel in Tijuana's Coahuila district.

And if you add it up... $60x 2 girls + drinks x 4 @ $6.00 each + taxi @ $10 + parking @ $10 + dinner @ $10.00 + gas @ $40 = $214.00 so it really isn't any cheaper than your local Eros girl.

As for the gent who went to Brazil... $3000 + $1,000 air + $1,000 expenses (minimum) = $5,000. For that I'd be willing to bet you could hook up anywhere in the USA at least 20 times.

Giggles,

ef9hatchman
12-29-2008, 12:25 PM

WHAT? You DARE to QUESTION ME?

LOL :-)

If you would please go back and re-read my post on page 2, I didn't say anything about Mexico. I simply rephrased the OP's post with the comment that it could be any city in the world.

Now as for that naughty fag loving t-girl "tsntx," I don't know about 3rd world, but I'm sure she would show you an "out of this world experience," and if you take a look at her Eros ad you will see she is far from CHEAP! :-) :-)

But - since you brought it up...

Heck you can get $25 Mexican (or probably even Brazilian) street ho's in Los Angeles or any US city.

But I admit that other than the adventure factor I don't understand why guys would go to Mexico. They run a high risk of getting jacked up by the police, possibly kidnapped by god knows who, and where the girls work on about a 20 minute cycle for $60 - and bubba will toss your ass out if you can't finish in time and don't feed the meter. LOL

I think a nice, quality girl in the States, who has a nice, clean, safe place and provides a full hour or more of GFE for $150-500 is generally a far better recreational experience than catching crabs (or worse) in some flea bag hovel in Tijuana's Coahuila district.

And if you add it up... $60x 2 girls + drinks x 4 @ $6.00 each + taxi @ $10 + parking @ $10 + dinner @ $10.00 + gas @ $40 = $214.00 so it really isn't any cheaper than your local Eros girl.

As for the gent who went to Brazil... $3000 + $1,000 air + $1,000 expenses (minimum) = $5,000. For that I'd be willing to bet you could hook up anywhere in the USA at least 20 times.

Giggles,

Another reason why I picked to go to Indonesia.
Plane ticket-1000USD (round trip) spent 3 days in Japan did shrooms :D will never do again.
1 month at hotel-(2000)USD in Jakarta
you can get hookers for cheap as shit.
100 USD=1 million ruphia
A Average persons pay in Indonesia is I believe 100-300 thousand Ruphia a month.
For younger workers such as students about 30-50 thousand per month.
Hopefully I can go again in 2010. Only problems i have with the country is: selling LEADED fuel by the LITER,traffic and health care.

addicted
12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
This is an interesting thread but I wish only people with interest traveling to brasil or board members would have replied. its obvious the starter of this thread was not happy with his trip so I think its definitely a wake up call and reminder to future travelers of Sao Paulo that you must do thourough research before you go there and learn the language. I made it down to Rio in 2004 and not everything went the way I expected it but it was a great learning experience. I hope the thread starter does not give up on brasil but instead get more info before going.

miketaylor911
12-29-2008, 01:45 PM
addicted,yes i wish too only people who are interested in going to sao paulo would get involved in this..the point still is all of the research is that you use the internet sites malicia,chantil,and banana trans..you call them and get them to your motel..now the problem what i am saying is that all these numbers are wrong..then you have the street side which i found to be to dirty and cheap it was 20 dollars to fuck,which tells you the quality of people in the area..

Summoning84
12-29-2008, 02:10 PM
For every one story like this there are hundreds of others that were totally satisfied. I have never been to Brazil but in Thailand u can have an amazing time for very little. For 3 or 4 one hour sessions with a decent looking girl in the states or aus and you already have your ticket to Thailand. Makes no sense to me why guys waste there money in the western world when your cash can go so much further elsewhere. You can find girls that look just as good and better, speak english. Where to start? google "The Ladyboy Forums" Stogie has a great forum here which has years worth of posts and alot of experience to get you through all the newbie mistakes people make on these kind of trips. Practice safe sex and then your in no more danger then u are with some ripoff tgirl in your own country.

Bob's Tgirls
12-29-2008, 02:12 PM
I've been to Sao Paolo 3 times and Rio once. To be honest, I would not have felt comfortable there if I didn't have my Brazilian friend / photographer as a guide. Unless you speak Portuguese, it can be difficult there.

There is always the mystique about exotic foreign places. I've heard so many people say the trannies are hotter there or ask me if that's true. My answer is SP is like anywhere else. You have your pretty girls and your not pretty girls. That being said, some of the hottest transsexuals I've met were there. Most of those I did shoots with were nice too. But again, like anywhere else you have your nice girls and your bitches.

The street situation is a little different. Here in LA, girls working the street are more likely to be druggies and druggies are more likely to have STDs. I don't know if that applies to other major US cities. That's not a 100% rule of course, but my observations over the years have shown that to be a general rule.

In Brazil prostitution is legal and due to the socioeconomic situation there, a lot more of the girls work the streets - even the real nice ones that don't have drug problems.

But you do have many more to choose from than Los Angeles. I was amazed at the shear number of good looking transsexuals in SP. But I was there to do photoshoots. I wouldn't really want to be there solely for the purpose of getting laid. But I have friends that go there just for that.

I found Thailand to be a much more comfortable place to meet TSs. I felt comfortable enough in Bangkok to go out on my own without fear of being mugged. The language barrier isn't nearly as much of a problem either as most Thais speak some English.

In Brazil, my friend, hotel employees, even some of the girls told me to not walk the streets in downtown SP at night by myself because I'd probably get mugged. Hell, I wouldn't walk around downtown LA late at night by myself either.

I'm sorry you had a bad time there, but am not surprised.

My photographer has guided some of my website members over the years when they visited there. I don't know that is full time job allows for that anymore though.

praetor
12-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I understand you, it's very frustrating when you schedule a trip and everything bad happens, but you could not schedule a trip to any country before you query about the places you intend to go, to avoid, finally these things.

I allways jut out, you can see in my posts, the dangers to visit Rio de Janeiro, without knowing the places that should be avoided, i always alert about to take care to visit some places in Rio, specially at night, dark streets, some quarters, police officers and more.

You can't curtail you search in advertisement's sites, that's the reason i tell you to register in Forum Damazo, to ask help to the guys there.
Woefully, your trip was too frustating, happens.

Next time you should plan more carefully your trip to Brazil or another country, you must know the country's law, what can and what can not do, these things.

As i said, Brazil is a big country with a big contradiction, poors and richs people living in the same quarter, you can see many abandoned childrens on the streets, some petty thief, but dangerous if you do not watch out.

Many other tourists, visiting Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo, had no problems, the trip was good and they enjoy the cities and probably, enjoy some brazilian tgirls.

Fact is, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo are very dangerous cities for foreigners who don't know, especially to venture into such places alone, without a friend or tourism agent.

So i hope you will be happy in you next trip to Brazil or to another country in the world.

My bests regards from Rio.

Angel17TS
12-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Umm call me crazy but if you ask me your priority for traveling to Brasil is kinda messed up. You were in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and it seems the only reason you went was for prostitutes? What about Iguazu Falls, Rio, Ipanema Beach on the weekends, go to Buzios, Itaparica, Salvador, Cabo Frio, The Amazon!!. I was lucky enough to see a Whale and its calf swim by on Ipanema Beach, never forget it. So I think if your priority would have been to see the amazing places of Brasil, and then secondly the ladies of the night, you may have had a better time. Thats just me though. Im sure the Cariocas can tell you all the secrets to have a much better time.

Dinand
12-29-2008, 03:33 PM
As i said, Brazil is a big country with a big contradiction, poors and richs people living in the same quarter, you can see many abandoned childrens on the streets, some petty thief, but dangerous if you do not watch out.

Dinand
12-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Oh btw, I was kind of sad that my favorite tgirl pornstar Patricia Bysmark is being called fat and hairy. Does anyone have a recent picture of her how she looks now?

praetor
12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh btw, I was kind of sad that my favorite tgirl pornstar Patricia Bysmark is being called fat and hairy. Does anyone have a recent picture of her how she looks now?

Yes, she is overweight, she's won adipose tissue lat year.

8)

praetor
12-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Umm call me crazy but if you ask me your priority for traveling to Brasil is kinda messed up. You were in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and it seems the only reason you went was for prostitutes? What about Iguazu Falls, Rio, Ipanema Beach on the weekends, go to Buzios, Itaparica, Salvador, Cabo Frio, The Amazon!!. I was lucky enough to see a Whale and its calf swim by on Ipanema Beach, never forget it. So I think if your priority would have been to see the amazing places of Brasil, and then secondly the ladies of the night, you may have had a better time. Thats just me though. Im sure the Cariocas can tell you all the secrets to have a much better time.

I'm very happy and proud to know you enjoy your trip to Brazil.
My best regards from Rio.

Angel17TS
12-29-2008, 08:21 PM

I'm very happy and proud to know you enjoy your trip to Brazil.

Thank you, yes Ive been twice and love it. Both times me and my family stayed in Rio then traveled around a little. Someday Ill by some beach front and build a home there. =)

addicted
12-29-2008, 09:06 PM

why dont you give it a rest with city of god already.

addicted
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
mike, sorry but getting a few numbers from sites is not enough research. if you would have done enough research you would not have been on the streets looking for travestis.

keepingitreal470
12-29-2008, 11:50 PM
just got back from sao paulo you guys need to read this because we are thinking its heaven when its hell..so before i went i used the malicia, chantily and banana trans sites wrote down 20 names and numbers yes 20 so in sao paulo i check into the fanous opium motel and start calling.. from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the girls who are the main stars on brazilian transexuals had correct numbers all those websites show beautiful pictures but the numbers are all fake its all a show..from the 5 had patricia bysmark oh my god when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!! saw anna livia who was the only nice one..then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 50 reais, thats around 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene in sao paulo is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me saying for taxi each way and all sorts of rubbish..its a dirty scene!!Sorry to hear about this happening to you. But as others have said, you didnt do enough research. Dude, in ANY major city where you find lots of working tgirls, you will find the crime, drugs, filth, and scum. You will also find the false advertising. What you found there is definetly here also. Same shit. You even have to do research here in the states to ensure an enjoyable experience. But you fell for all the airbrushed pics and watched a few too many brazilian tgirl porn vids. Look, when you go out to eat, and you see pics of entrees in the window of the restaurant, do you really think the dinner will look exactly the same as the pic? And if they look a lot worse than their pics, you have a choice. You dont have to pay them a fucking dime and you dont have to stay. I've read here about the Elenice Bar, and how its a good place to get info on the best girls in Brazil. You obviously didnt read that. I hope you learned from this.

GroobySteven
12-30-2008, 12:53 AM
I've traveled extensively in Brazil (and throughout the world) and it is one of the dicier places I've been. In fact, Brazil and the Philippines are where I've felt the least safe (and only in Brazil have the police pointed a gun to my head) - but that's because I was going into areas where foreigners shouldn't have been.

I've been to the Favela da Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro and frankly, it wasn't as bad as expected. On the North Shore of Hawaii we have people living in tents on the beaches, there are parts of Los Angeles (or most major US cities where I would feel just an unsafe).

I have had a brilliant time in Brazil over the last 10 yrs including visiting the countryside, the coastal cities and the Amazon. The girls are awesome although without a guidance of my Brazilian friends I wouldn't want to try it alone.

Those of you having a go at the poster for "traveling to a 3rd world country to visit prostitutes" are fucking unreal. First of all, Brazil is certainly not 3rd world and you need to look at your own countries poverty levels and literacy before commenting on others. Prostitution is legal - and from what I've heard about tgirl escorts in the USA and their so called "GFE", I can't see myself dropping $500+ on them when the service in Brazil is probably better, certainly cheaper and just as safe.

Don't go to any city unprepared. I think the original poster had a rough time but I can't imagine going to Sao Paolo and expecting to just find or call the girls based on some internet numbers. If that is the vacation you want, go to Thailand.

MrF
12-30-2008, 01:56 AM
I tend to agree with Angel17TS: you visit a place to have a lovely vacation and enjoy the sights, the culture, the food, etc. If an opportunity to meet a beautiful TS presents itself, fine; otherwise it doesn't matter too much, the main thing is the vacation. Relax and enjoy. Let the vacation come to you.

I would expect it to be very difficult to meet TSs in Brazil if I didn't know some Portuguese or Spanish, or didn't have a local contact. That was very good advice that various forum members gave.

I have dreamed of visiting Brazil for a long time, but I have too many obligations, and therefore I content myself with enjoying it vicariously through pictures on Seanchai's and other's web sites, and through the fascinating stories. Another general point I've found is that "fantasy is usually far better than reality" when it comes to these things -- though there have been rare exceptions. :D

addicted
12-30-2008, 02:15 AM
I've traveled extensively in Brazil (and throughout the world) and it is one of the dicier places I've been. In fact, Brazil and the Philippines are where I've felt the least safe (and only in Brazil have the police pointed a gun to my head) - but that's because I was going into areas where foreigners shouldn't have been.

I've been to the Favela da Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro and frankly, it wasn't as bad as expected. On the North Shore of Hawaii we have people living in tents on the beaches, there are parts of Los Angeles (or most major US cities where I would feel just an unsafe).

I have had a brilliant time in Brazil over the last 10 yrs including visiting the countryside, the coastal cities and the Amazon. The girls are awesome although without a guidance of my Brazilian friends I wouldn't want to try it alone.

Those of you having a go at the poster for "traveling to a 3rd world country to visit prostitutes" are fucking unreal. First of all, Brazil is certainly not 3rd world and you need to look at your own countries poverty levels and literacy before commenting on others. Prostitution is legal - and from what I've heard about tgirl escorts in the USA and their so called "GFE", I can't see myself dropping $500+ on them when the service in Brazil is probably better, certainly cheaper and just as safe.

Don't go to any city unprepared. I think the original poster had a rough time but I can't imagine going to Sao Paolo and expecting to just find or call the girls based on some internet numbers. If that is the vacation you want, go to Thailand.

Exactly I dont see the problem living out your fantisies going to brasil for girls. This is not the globe trekker or national geographic board this is a sex site so i dont see how anyone even on this board can talk trash about mike. Give the poster credit for even going to sao paulo and sharing the experience with the board. I am very disapointed with the members of this board for these comments.

hwbs
12-30-2008, 02:39 AM
wasn't there some kind of agency that catered to out of towners......kind of like a middle man to make all of your plans happen....

keepingitreal470
12-30-2008, 04:00 AM
wasn't there some kind of agency that catered to out of towners......kind of like a middle man to make all of your plans happen....Yeah Wood there was. Some dude used to post here named Mambo. He offered those kind of services. But a certain memeber here kept giving him a hard time about advertising that here. I guess he got tired of being called an international trannie pimp. lol

sucka4chix
12-30-2008, 08:22 AM
I've never been to Brazil, but I think the OP was pretty naive and/or delusional. The picture that is painted of Brazil seems to be fairly spot on.
Don't know what he was looking at to think it was this paradise where he could go without a care in the world and just screw every tgirl he ever dreamed of. Most people know Brazil is dangerous. Most people know they don't speak English. Most people know dealing with prostitutes is a crap shoot. AND if he would look closer at his porn(or buy a color tv) he'd know alot of girls in Brazil don't shave... And they walk around barefooted... And live in questionable quarters etc. His expectations were unreasonable.

Rogue1
12-30-2008, 10:07 AM

Can't figure out whether you a complete troll and bullshitter or just stupid.

FYI, Portuguese is the national language of Brazil and most doctors, lawyers, PHd's and others, who are 10 times smarter than you, do not speak English. Why should they? You're visiting their country, why didn't you learn some basic Portuguese before you visited?

Why didn't you search this board for information about travel to Brazil or ask questions before or even during your trip. Believe it or not, they have public internet available in Brazil. Had you asked in this board or joined Damazo's forum, you could have checked for up to date numbers for the girls you wanted to meet. Some of those listings are several years old and the girls may not be living in Europe, moved to a different city in Brazil, retired, or just changed their phone. Blame the websites for the bad numbers, they make their money from subscribers paying to look at private photos and/or videos.

If you were in the Centro area, anybody who's been to Sao Paulo could have told you that this is a dirty, gritty area. Not much worse if any than any tenderloin or skidroad district in any major US city. I've walked around that area, had a drink at Elenice where I met Bianca Freire a couple of years ago. Great experience for me since I've hung around some pretty rough areas in the past, but if you asked me, I would have told you that it's better to just call on the telephone and have them come to your hotel. Even if they don't speak English, you can somebody at the front desk at the hotel to call for you, no problem for them to set up a "programma" for you. In fact, they'll probably have their own recommendations for a friend or friend of the friend if they don't know you're looking for a TS.

Believe it or not, just because it is Brazil (or Thailand, or Argentina, or any other country), not all the escorts are good. Some are lousy, have out of date photos, and some may be out and out crooks. Same as the US. Check out the reviews on TER or other review boards. EROS and Craiglist are filled with escorts that are total ripoffs. Not checking reviews when you could have is too dumb for words. It's possible you might not find anybody who could give you a review for a particular girl, but then you know you potentially "taking one for the team" and may get ripped off which is even more likely if you don't speak their language.

If you actually were in Brazil, I feel pity for you. Two of my favorites, Alexia Freire, good English, and Fernanda Zocal recently returned from Europe, Adryela Vendramine and Raissa Maia are still in Sao Paulo, and Aline Santos, Carol Montenegro, and Jennifer Zack are a $100 plane ride away in Rio. Those are my top favorites in Brazil at the moment, along with 10 or 20 others that I haven't seen yet. A number of your favorites were probably still in Sao Paulo or maybe a nearby city if you had taken some time to gather information from insiders who know the Brazil scene.

addicted
12-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Even if this poster is lieing it seemed to spark up an interesting discussion.

praetor
12-30-2008, 12:42 PM
:arrow:

praetor
12-30-2008, 12:42 PM
If you actually were in Brazil, I feel pity for you. Two of my favorites, Alexia Freire, good English, and Fernanda Zocal recently returned from Europe, Adryela Vendramine and Raissa Maia are still in Sao Paulo, and Aline Santos, Carol Montenegro, and Jennifer Zack are a $100 plane ride away in Rio. Those are my top favorites in Brazil at the moment, along with 10 or 20 others that I haven't seen yet. A number of your favorites were probably still in Sao Paulo or maybe a nearby city if you had taken some time to gather information from insiders who know the Brazil scene.

Fernanda Zocal is in Americana (São Paulo State) but in january she goes to Rio de Janeiro with Mellissa Maya and Shakira Voguel.

miketaylor911
12-30-2008, 02:02 PM
damazo foroum talks about the street area next to rego fretis which most people have said here that they would not dare walk there,then the forum says look at the numbers on his site,well a few of those numbers are not working and around 12 of the 15 girls are so ugly they are not worth seeing so praetor please stop with this damazo site

praetor
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
damazo foroum talks about the street area next to rego fretis which most people have said here that they would not dare walk there,then the forum says look at the numbers on his site,well a few of those numbers are not working and around 12 of the 15 girls are so ugly they are not worth seeing so praetor please stop with this damazo site

Dear Mike, i'm a simple member like anyone there, i live in Rio de Janeiro, each member there, explain their adventure on streets with tgirls, in hers apartment and others.

They use to adivice the risks, place and tgirls to avoid, but isn't a guaranty of success, sometimes some guys fuck up.

But it is a very important instrument of assistance, and each member allways query the board before meet a tgirl, allways, asking some news about tgirls, places, streets and another important things.

Do not be angry with Brazil, please.

praetor
12-30-2008, 02:34 PM
I'll give you an exemple. Copacabana beach in the morning, during the day is a safe place to walk, to visit, but at night, afte midnight is very complicated to walk alone if you don't know damn well.

praetor
12-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Lapa district is the same case, during the day is a bucolic place, but at nigh it turns to bohemian district, shows, pubs, to much booze, awash of heterogeneous people, we can see a police officers, but where they works, is outlying, then, if you don't know well, do not speak a little portuguese, you are in a risk situation my dear friend.

wombat33
12-30-2008, 03:29 PM

So you mean it is just like the new york scene?

LOL.

Will Riker
12-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Praetor, my dear brother,

Don´t waste your time. The guy is an expert on the São Paulo TS scene. He knows everything about São Paulo and Brazil as a whole. You should read the PM he has sent me a few days ago, and I quote:

"yes there might be 20 million people in sao paulo and probably 19 m are scum the other 1 m are to scarred to walk or buy a nice car because of all the scum so they use helicopters..my hands got dirty from touching the 50 reais note it was like dirty paper,oh and out of 20m how many speak a word of english or educated to speak another language..i know i had to learn 3 when i was brought up!! so please do not brag to me about what sao paulo is meant to be.."

As when he goes to France or Germany, everybody speaks English with him, he feels absurd that some stupid 3rd World TS jerk, that is living in the middle of such dirt, and so desperatly in need of his 3 grand cannot speak a word of English. For him, the same goes to all the rest of the country´s population, an imense "favela" that should be grateful to have his visit. Those damn insensitive and piece of shit Brazilians!!!!!

As we are so stupid, dirty and unorganized, and as here things happen so differently from the civilized world, somebody had to open our eyes. We should be grateful!!!! Maybe São Paulo should elect him as the next Mayor. He´s an expert, after all.

Forget about the Brazilian TS boards; from now on, we shall direct our enquires to our colleague. Better so, forget about Brazilian Tgs. They are all just ugly, fat and hairy scum with fake telephone numbers.

Telephone? Do they have that in Brazil, already?

Will Riker
12-30-2008, 04:56 PM

Don´t waste your time. The guy is an expert on the São Paulo TS scene. He knows everything about São Paulo and Brazil as a whole. You should read the PM he has sent me a few days ago, and I quote:

"yes there might be 20 million people in sao paulo and probably 19 m are scum the other 1 m are to scarred to walk or buy a nice car because of all the scum so they use helicopters..my hands got dirty from touching the 50 reais note it was like dirty paper,oh and out of 20m how many speak a word of english or educated to speak another language..i know i had to learn 3 when i was brought up!! so please do not brag to me about what sao paulo is meant to be.."

As when he goes to France or Germany, everybody speaks English with him, he feels absurd that some stupid 3rd World TS jerk, that is living in the middle of such dirt, and so desperatly in need of his 3 grand cannot speak a word of English. For him, the same goes to all the rest of the country´s population, an imense "favela" that should be grateful to have his visit. Those damn insensitive and piece of shit Brazilians!!!!!

As we are so stupid, dirty and unorganized, and as here things happen so differently from the civilized world, somebody had to open our eyes. We should be grateful!!!! Maybe São Paulo should elect him as the next Mayor. He´s an expert, after all.

Forget about the Brazilian TS boards; from now on, we shall direct our enquires to our colleague. Better so, forget about Brazilian Tgs. They are all just ugly, fat and hairy scum with fake telephone numbers.

Will Riker
12-30-2008, 04:59 PM
sorry about the double post

DL_NL
12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Always a good idea to blame someone else for your lack of preparation. :?

redhotmailer
12-30-2008, 10:14 PM

I think that if you asked this exact question to this board before you left, you would have ended up with a much different (and I am willing to bet better) trip.

I subscribe to this (and other) boards for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is RESEARCH. I am impressed how truly "global" this site is; you can litterally ask about anywhere .

I am currently planning a trip similar to yours, and have gotten some great information from locals who have steered me towards things I probably would not have found doing the classic "Google" reseach.

You would be surprised how many locals and seasoned veterans will step up and offer assistance, even be your tour guide.

I have never been to Brazil (yet) but what I can gather from those who contributed to his thread, you should give it another try.

redhotmailer
12-30-2008, 10:16 PM

I think that if you asked this exact question to this board before you left, you would have ended up with a much different (and I am willing to bet better) trip.

I subscribe to this (and other) boards for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is RESEARCH. I am impressed how truly "global" this site is; you can litterally ask about anywhere .

I am currently planning a trip similar to yours, and have gotten some great information from locals who have steered me towards things I probably would not have found doing the classic "Google" reseach.

You would be surprised how many locals and seasoned veterans will step up and offer assistance, even be your tour guide.

I have never been to Brazil (yet) but what I can gather from those who contributed to his thread, you should give it another try.

addicted
12-30-2008, 11:34 PM

Will, I dont think you sould let this guy bother you. You have given this board a wealth of information with no strings attached. Its one thing for this guy not to be happy with his trip but when he starts to disrespect brasil in general I have probelm with that.

Will Riker
12-31-2008, 12:40 AM
Relax, I won´t bother, Adicted.

regards

LAtoNY
12-31-2008, 12:58 AM
Just returned from SP. Was there for business, but managed to get in some personal time as well :twisted:

Best spot for T-Scene is Elenice! I speak fluent Spanish and travel throughout Latin America for a living. While not as easy as I had expected, communication was not a problem even though my Portuguese leaves much to be desired.

I tried calling a few numbers and admit many are not up to date. For me, it was much better hanging out at Elenice at night. It actually reminded me a bit of some of the old NY places back in the day (Sally's, etc). Met some really cool people at Elenice and it was loaded with TS. I never felt unsafe in that neighborhood (although maybe I should have??). I don't know... I'm also in Mexico City a lot and don't feel unsafe there either.

Only complaint about SP... the whole T-Scene starts too late! It would be great if it got rolling around happy hour time - - but that's not how they roll down there. Hey, you can't have everything!!

Looking forward to my next trip. :P

(Oh, and thanks to Praetor as well. I had emailed him prior to my trip and got some great info)!

Tudo Bem!!

LAtoNY

LAtoNY
12-31-2008, 01:46 AM
In response to the "US-based" Tgirls not understanding why anyone would want to leave the US to see a TS...

You've got to be kidding?? :?: :shock:

Where should I start??

The majority of US Tgirls are just going through the motions. They lack any type of passion or emotion. Many prefer not to top. Smiles are few and far between. Many are extremely jaded... and it shows.

On the other hand the majority of latin women in particular, really enjoy having a good time with the guys who see them. They are passionate, and most like to top and bottom. If they are jaded, it doesn't show. In short, they just LOVE SEX!!

**** Obviously there are many exceptions to this generalization, so save the flaming responses.

LAtoNY
12-31-2008, 01:54 AM
wow, how timely!!

As an example of the way many US Tgirls feel, just take a look at the Mimiplastique thread, "How does it feel to be a trick."

Nothing horribly wrong with the thread or her thoughts -- however it is very telling regarding how she views her job. Basically she's saying, "I'll trudge along like a robot and do what the trick wants - as long as he pays me my money." Again, that's fine Mimi... but do you really think this is good advertising for you??

(in addition to be being dead-fish fuck, she's also not the sharpest tool in the shed)!

praetor
12-31-2008, 01:56 AM
(Oh, and thanks to Praetor as well. I had emailed him prior to my trip and got some great info)!

Tudo Bem!!

LAtoNY

Thanks a lot, i'm very happy.

keepingitreal470
12-31-2008, 03:59 AM
In response to the "US-based" Tgirls not understanding why anyone would want to leave the US to see a TS...

You've got to be kidding?? :?: :shock:

Where should I start??

The majority of US Tgirls are just going through the motions. They lack any type of passion or emotion. Many prefer not to top. Smiles are few and far between. Many are extremely jaded... and it shows.

On the other hand the majority of latin women in particular, really enjoy having a good time with the guys who see them. They are passionate, and most like to top and bottom. If they are jaded, it doesn't show. In short, they just LOVE SEX!!
**** Obviously there are many exceptions to this generalization, so save the flaming responses.My reasons exactly for wanting to go to Brazil. The OP had the right idea and I'll back him 100%, he just didnt go about it the right way. I guarantee you with 3K, I would have a much better time in Brazil than NY, LA, or CHI.

keepingitreal470
12-31-2008, 04:01 AM
wow, how timely!!

As an example of the way many US Tgirls feel, just take a look at the Mimiplastique thread, "How does it feel to be a trick."

Nothing horribly wrong with the thread or her thoughts -- however it is very telling regarding how she views her job. Basically she's saying, "I'll trudge along like a robot and do what the trick wants - as long as he pays me my money." Again, that's fine Mimi... but do you really think this is good advertising for you??

(in addition to be being dead-fish fuck, she's also not the sharpest tool in the shed)!No offense, but this is funny! LMAO :lol: :lol:

addicted
12-31-2008, 07:47 AM
Just returned from SP. Was there for business, but managed to get in some personal time as well :twisted:

Best spot for T-Scene is Elenice! I speak fluent Spanish and travel throughout Latin America for a living. While not as easy as I had expected, communication was not a problem even though my Portuguese leaves much to be desired.

I tried calling a few numbers and admit many are not up to date. For me, it was much better hanging out at Elenice at night. It actually reminded me a bit of some of the old NY places back in the day (Sally's, etc). Met some really cool people at Elenice and it was loaded with TS. I never felt unsafe in that neighborhood (although maybe I should have??). I don't know... I'm also in Mexico City a lot and don't feel unsafe there either.

Only complaint about SP... the whole T-Scene starts too late! It would be great if it got rolling around happy hour time - - but that's not how they roll down there. Hey, you can't have everything!!

Tudo Bem!!

LAtoNY

What t girls did you go with? Can you do a mini report? hotel you stayed, transpo you used.

thanks

Rogue1
12-31-2008, 10:14 AM
I've never been to Brazil, but I think the OP was pretty naive and/or delusional. The picture that is painted of Brazil seems to be fairly spot on.
Don't know what he was looking at to think it was this paradise where he could go without a care in the world and just screw every tgirl he ever dreamed of. Most people know Brazil is dangerous. Most people know they don't speak English. Most people know dealing with prostitutes is a crap shoot. AND if he would look closer at his porn(or buy a color tv) he'd know alot of girls in Brazil don't shave... And they walk around barefooted... And live in questionable quarters etc. His expectations were unreasonable.

If you check out Damazo's forum, and only go with those that are considered to be on what they call the white list, that is, accurate pictures, pretty, clean, honest, friendly, you basically are betting on a sure thing to have a good to great experience. If they come to your hotel, I haven't met one yet that won't take a shower, and the private apartments I've been to may be small by US standards but they've been as clean and neat as my hotel room. I don't think OP's expectations were that unreasonable, and if he had prepared, properly, he probably would have been pretty happy.

On the other hand, if you go down to the Central area and cruise the streets, you are sure to run into a lot of low class, crack whores who don't take care of themselves and who stay in lousy places. If you get lucky, you might run into a superstar, but it certainly helps to know where to look.

Rogue1
12-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Duplicate

Rogue1
12-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Duplicate

LAtoNY
12-31-2008, 06:40 PM

Tudo Bem!!

LAtoNY

What t girls did you go with? Can you do a mini report? hotel you stayed, transpo you used.

thanks

Stayed in Morumbi at Hilton. Usually took cabs from the hotel to Central SP area (where Elenice is located). Did not recognize any of the girls I met. Went to local "motels" near Elenice.

In response to the poster who said that if you cruise the streets in Central SP, you'll run into crack-whores, etc -- of course that element is present. It's one of the biggest f-ing cities in the world!! That doesn't mean you have to take one home. There are a wide variety of girls in the Elenice area. If you have even a shred of common sense and can "take care of yourself" in a foreign country, you shouldn't have a problem. (I would, however, recommend knowing a little Portuguese or Spanish).

My one regret is that I didn't get to see Adriana Rodriguez. The number I had for her was incorrect. Poor preperation on my part. I'm sure I could've found her if I'd had more time, but my 2 "personal days" flew by!!

LAtoNY

peggygee
12-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Some of y'all may want to get a passport, see the world,
broaden your horizons, and get out of your comfort zones.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/passport.jpg

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Other countries of the world, particularly Brazil are rich in
culture, heritage, history, are beautiful, and safe and should
be visited at least once.

The United States isn't the only country on the planet. :smh

praetor
12-31-2008, 11:10 PM
In Damazo Forum we did a TS Guide, where you will find the places the TS use to be working or having fun, motels, bars, nightclubs, street, square in Rio de Janeiro; you should be logged on Google Accounts.
The link is:

http://maps.google.com.br/maps/ms?f=q&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113241725316417554966.000454e6bbb7c0169ae3a&z=17

addicted
01-01-2009, 03:07 PM
In Damazo Forum we did a TS Guide, where you will find the places the TS use to be working or having fun, motels, bars, nightclubs, street, square in Rio de Janeiro; you should be logged on Google Accounts.
The link is:

http://maps.google.com.br/maps/ms?f=q&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113241725316417554966.000454e6bbb7c0169ae3a&z=17

Thats a great guide there. What section in the damazo forum do they speak english?

praetor
01-01-2009, 03:18 PM
The link is:

Thats a great guide there. What section in the damazo forum do they speak english?

Anywhere, Louie Damazo, Will Riker, Gepetto, others guys there, including me, can help you and another brother writing in english there.

miketaylor911
01-01-2009, 05:41 PM
damao site and forum a waste of time,the girls on his site are mostly ugly why does he not advertise and post numbers of the hot girls he shoots on brazilian transexuals?? none of the main girls are on his site!!

praetor
01-01-2009, 06:16 PM
damao site and forum a waste of time,the girls on his site are mostly ugly why does he not advertise and post numbers of the hot girls he shoots on brazilian transexuals?? none of the main girls are on his site!!

Sure, only ugly girls like these:

praetor
01-01-2009, 06:19 PM

praetor
01-01-2009, 06:24 PM

praetor
01-01-2009, 06:27 PM
These are some ugly girls you meet at Damazo Forum.

miketaylor911
01-01-2009, 07:22 PM
praetor,thanks for making my point some of those girls have more hair on there body than me..and as i said only the ugly girls none o the well known hot girls are on the site..loiuis keeps those numbers for himself

tsntx
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
praetor,thanks for making my point some of those girls have more hair on there body than me..and as i said only the ugly girls none o the well known hot girls are on the site..loiuis keeps those numbers for himself

yeah im not sure if his posting those pics was meant to prove your point .... but it certainly did

im amazed this thread is still up for debate

everyone has different experiences

not all escorts reviewed highly are always liked by all clients

he didnt have a good experience and he shared it... ppl should be happy he gave a second and different opinion and

MOVE ON :idea:

praetor
01-01-2009, 08:34 PM
All debate are healthy, this couldn't be different, you have you viewpoint, and i have mine, the same as i have my taste and you have a differente than mine.

But you're wrong when you claim that all brazilian tgirl are hairy than you, most of the girls shave their bodys like womans.

I know a lot of girls who shave their bodies, so don't tell something you ignore.

For example i add a Fabiane Spears homemade pics, to show one tigirl who have no hair on her body. She really looks like a teen girl personally.

Is fair you stake your claim, but be serious and truthful in your argument.

My best regards to all, and happy new year. I close my participation on this thread.

praetor
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM
8)

addicted
01-02-2009, 03:17 AM
miketaylor, i dont understand your comments about damazo. damazo does a terrific job with the forum and the information is there not hidden.

miketaylor911
01-02-2009, 03:56 AM
what do you find thats helpfull on the damazo site,it talks about the street area,and has around 15 girls with phone numbers and only 3 of them are good looking the rest are terrible,and he does not give us access to any of the famous girls he uses on brazilian transexuals..

addicted
01-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Thats not true check the Sao paulo section there are way more than 15 t girls. There are other sites such as

www.travestisbrasil.com.br
www.supertranssex.com.br

polluxII
01-02-2009, 07:24 AM
what do you find thats helpfull on the damazo site,it talks about the street area,and has around 15 girls with phone numbers and only 3 of them are good looking the rest are terrible,and he does not give us access to any of the famous girls he uses on brazilian transexuals..

Dude, cut the crap!

I've always use the phones on damazovip to call the girls and I always get what I want to...

I'm gonna call you the "rookie of the year" - if you really wants to know the best girls in brazil, ask anyone in damazo forum and I'm sure they're gonna give you the best advice.

See ya.

Rogue1
01-02-2009, 07:37 AM

Oh my, you are a complete troll. My only comment is "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 07:39 AM

Absolute bollocks.
The updated information is there and other members will help you find the girls.

Your just sour because you fucked up and went expecting something else.

Louie Damazo
01-02-2009, 02:32 PM

Not true

Damazovip is a special area for girls that wanna use my forum for make popular her contacts . In this case they do a special set ONLY for this. All other models i use in my sites make sets for grooby pay sites but they are FREE to use the forum and put there the phones. These numbers ARE TRUSTBLE because are the MODELS that put there and when change they inform me

Damazovip is NOT OUR FOCUS, its a bonus that Grooby offer . I imagine people ll be thankfull for this

L D

miketaylor911
01-02-2009, 05:26 PM
have any of you ever tried calling louie and asking for a phone number or help on a girl,before you start talking like pros,he will hang up the phone or pretend that he is someone else..i ask this question how does louie get in contact with the main models he uses on brazilian transexuals? since he claims he does not have there numbers how does het get hold of them none of the stars are on damazo site

Louie Damazo
01-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Once again it is not true

In the past I helped a lot of people that came to Brazil but the truth is that some of them thought that I would be a personal pimp and had a BOSSY behaviour with me. We in grooby ARE NOT involved with escort action . I today answer mails about the behavior of specific models , speak who is fluent in English, things like this but some guys want i ask discounts with girls or negociate extra time and other things. Oh please Come on !!!!

Another thing, is not necessary to speak Portuguese or Spanish to have access to the phones in my forum. In the right side in the top of page where it is written procurar (to find), just type the name of the model that all the posts about her will appear besides with phone case someone has posted it.

L D

BeardedOne
01-02-2009, 11:26 PM
PETA is calling. :deadhorse

frank
01-03-2009, 12:55 AM
duplicate

frank
01-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Why would you make the preposterous assumption that Damazo is your pimp?

He is a website operator and a photographer. If someone I don’t know started calling me asking for phone numbers of girls I wouldn’t give it to them. How do I know you aren’t a producer trying to steal my contacts?

Why don’t you speak Portugese? Why would you call Brazilians stupid for speaking their native tongue in their country. You should have learned before you went.

How many Americans speak any foreign language? I would say the same percentage of Brazilians. I live in a high traffic area for foreign non-English speaking tourists. Do you think any could stop somewhere and ask for directions in their native tongue and get a reply? Not a chance. If you want to find foreign language speakers in any country you have to go to places that have a tourist base and go to places catering to tourist.

In Thailand the only reasons the TS speak any English is because they ply their trade in tourist areas.

You were in a business city. Like the Detroit of Brazil. You are lucky you didn’t have more trouble than you did.

dj4monie
01-03-2009, 01:07 AM
He may be a troll but I like this debate and information gets shared. With the decline in the real vs the dollar, you'll get more for your money.

I find it funny how those from typical Western Culture try to justify social activities such as looking for sex...

When you go out on a Friday or Saturday Night just what are you doing???? Its the same thing...

Sao Paulo is one of the largest cities in the world. Many businessmen travel to the city. They take advantage of the local "Adult Entertainment" and why not? The Locals SURE do!

If you get in good with the locals, you'll find all kinds of spots off the beaten path of typical tourist.

"Mongering" is a Brotherhood

I made up my mind a few years ago, I could stay at home, do personal ads, go to the bars/clubs and fail or do something about it.

For the Alpha Males out there, this isn't a problem but for the rest of us...

I haven't had sex since I returned from Europe (2007), its time to take care of that urge again.

Now to what LAtoNY was saying, I could go the "hit and miss" route in America (NOT) or I could go someplace where the selection is larger and the quality of service is better (anywhere but America).

In Brazil; on this forum we are talking about TS here but for those not "locked" into just TS there's a whole wealth of things to get into on the GG side of things.

Sampa is much more business focused and much less tourist oriented when compared to Rio according to my research, I could be wrong.

But if your goal is controlled debauchery you won't find a much better place for doing that than Brazil.

I'm going to combine my trip with the appearance of the World Touring Car Championship in Curitiba...

frank
01-03-2009, 01:20 AM
How can you get in good with the locals if you can't communicate with them?

Start with basic language skills. Every place I have been in the world I have found if you try the language you meet more people.

GroobySteven
01-03-2009, 02:11 AM
have any of you ever tried calling louie and asking for a phone number or help on a girl,before you start talking like pros,he will hang up the phone or pretend that he is someone else..i ask this question how does louie get in contact with the main models he uses on brazilian transexuals? since he claims he does not have there numbers how does het get hold of them none of the stars are on damazo site

Oh your a fucking douchebag - you presume you can just call someone and ask for a list of numbers.
No wonder you had a shitty time - you fucking clown.

Will Riker
01-03-2009, 03:13 AM
I'm going to combine my trip with the appearance of the World Touring Car Championship in Curitiba...

Coming to Curitiba for the WTCC?

Do not forget to drop me a line. I´ll be glad to introduce you to our fat, ugly and hairy TGirls.

regards

dj4monie
01-03-2009, 04:10 AM

Coming to Curitiba for the WTCC?

Do not forget to drop me a line. I´ll be glad to introduce you to our fat, ugly and hairy TGirls.

regards

Don't worry you've been a great help and like I said its a Brotherhood. Some people are "strange" others are quite normal just in the pursuit of punai or in this case "tail".

That is the plan, I like watching racing on TV naturally but being there in person and bragging about it when most Americans never leave their home state is worth the price of admission.

Plus the WTCC is fairly fan friendly (umbrella girls!) unlike F1 and if there's two series you must visit when they come into your area is the FIA GT, WTCC, LMS and the ALMS...

Plus I'll have an actual "reason" for being in Curitiba :) when most go to Rio for obvious reasons and less so for Sampa (I know better though).

Cheers

dj4monie
01-03-2009, 04:28 AM
How can you get in good with the locals if you can't communicate with them?

Start with basic language skills. Every place I have been in the world I have found if you try the language you meet more people.

While this is mostly true, I found, heard and experienced myself that knowing the local language is certainly helpful its not required unless you venture out to non-tourist areas much, which in that case you better befriend somebody that can speak it, be it cab driver or hotel/hostel clerk.

The French however... Their in a league all to themselves.

There are only two places in the world were Portuguese is spoken on a regular basis I don't think Brazilians are as arrogant as the French and as an American I don't believe they expect me to speak it, its a nice surprise if I did and trust me if I found a local girl (GG) that sparked my interest enough to learn it I would...

That being said I know several people that speak ENGLISH in Brazil. Some are "regular visitors" that I spoke of, don't venture into the TG side of it very often if at all (since that type of talk is off limits on most Sex Forums, one never knows) and that's where I get my information, plus an excellent directory of Sao Paulo and Rio...

I'm just a regular Joe and I find that only college educated Americans always feel the need to tell others that only speaking English is unacceptable especially if you visit another country. My ex Hungarian GF didn't speak a lick of English when she first got here. That's the elitist attitude that rubs many Americans the wrong way and puts dumb asses like Dubba in office as the guy you wanna have a beer with, which is unacceptable a qualification for running the most powerful country on earth...

If you plan to live in a country for a certain amount of time, its a good idea to learn the local language, I agree and that's a given. But as with any EXPAT you will seek out others like yourself as American Western Culture is unique onto itself and you like to spend your time with others if you can.

In the case of the short term traveler, its nice to speak it but not required.

Louie Damazo
01-03-2009, 04:44 AM
..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!

WHAT ????

Wow how many Louies u know? I m DAMAZO not PIMPazo

This topic is becaming really strange

L D

miketaylor911
01-03-2009, 05:14 AM
seanchai you idiot before you start to pressume things..how do you think i got louie number,he gave it to me a while ago to call him for contacts i did not just find his number on the street and try calling him..and frank who said i was american,i am italian and speak italian french ang english u fool,what i said about brazilians is that you would expect people who work in the tourist industry to speak english,like in the airport or hotel etc but they dont which is a joke..now after finishing the work i had to do in brazil i had 5 days to do what i wished and that was to fuck..i have alot of money and time so why not..fucking alot of girls might not ne your thing but i enjoy it !!

dj4monie
01-03-2009, 05:39 AM
seanchai you idiot before you start to pressume things..how do you think i got louie number,he gave it to me a while ago to call him for contacts i did not just find his number on the street and try calling him..and frank who said i was american,i am italian and speak italian french ang english u fool,what i said about brazilians is that you would expect people who work in the tourist industry to speak english,like in the airport or hotel etc but they dont which is a joke..now after finishing the work i had to do in brazil i had 5 days to do what i wished and that was to fuck..i have alot of money and time so why not..fucking alot of girls might not ne your thing but i enjoy it !!

I dunno dude, there's plenty of information out there, Google is your friend. Are you trying to tell me in an International Airport in a city as large as Sampa nobody at the Airport spoke English? I find that hard to believe, even the people at Boryspil in the Ukraine spoke English....

If you couldn't find acceptable TS' there plenty of GG's to screw in Sampa why not go that route????

heh8me
01-03-2009, 05:55 AM
epic troll is epic

praetor
01-03-2009, 12:28 PM

Hi italian guy, i can't be mut reading this shit you wrote, are you nut? You come to São Paulo only to meet a TSGirls Service, walked alone ignoring the places, portuguese language, and you belief your trip works?

Went to the dark places in the São Paulo city, out of tourism circuit, a dropout place, and figure out you met the highlight tgirls? Are you the superman?

It's hard to believe a italian man come to São Paulo only do meet tgirls, pundit many brazilian tgirls living in Italy, Rome, Milano, Rimini and others cities.

I really don't understand where you want starting a thread like this, and doing and saying things like that.

Sorry, but i thing you're lying to HA brothers, only to slander. Show your real face italian guy, please, show us.

Your rationale start with a false premise, therefore the conclusion is false also.

frank
01-03-2009, 12:52 PM
ITALY! You think your country is so much better than Brazil?

Seanchai was staying at a 5star hotel in Italy and caught the maid searching his girlfriends hand bag when they returned to the room.

You ever been to the area of Rome that the working girls hang out it is 3rd world if I have ever seen it.

The fact is you went to an industrial city ill prepared and you had a bad time. Your fault not Brazils!

I can't believe considering how many of the Brazilian girls work in Italy that their was a communication break down.

Louie Damazo
01-03-2009, 04:28 PM
seanchai you idiot before you start to pressume things..how do you think i got louie number!

Thats a good question

Many years ago i gave my number for 2 or 3 guys and i saw that still now they gave it for some others WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

So many times in last years guys i have no idea who are call me asking personal pimp action or, believe, complaining about some models behaviour. I m not working in any regulation tranny behaviour institute or have some kind of power over this world. I work here, nothing else

Bigest problem is HOW some guys come to me. They think that for be in some Grooby sites for couple of months have a bonus pimp action when in brasil or thai. Just remember you pay for content and it u have and a lot.

I still have contact with many guys that knows how speak without bossy actions. I give tips as places for go (or avoid), models behaviour or some extra info that i possible have. I m still a nice boy same after terrible experiences with no thankfull guys in past

Remembering that my forum is a GROOBY DOMAIN then is GROOBY that offers to u guys FOR FREE all that informations including DAMAZOVIP then ll be a nice action be thankfull for this cortesy

L D

timxxx
01-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi italian guy, i can't be mut reading this shit you wrote, are you nut? You come to São Paulo only to meet a TSGirls Service, walked alone ignoring the places, portuguese language, and you belief your trip works?

Went to the dark places in the São Paulo city, out of tourism circuit, a dropout place, and figure out you met the highlight tgirls? Are you the superman?

It's hard to believe a italian man come to São Paulo only do meet tgirls, pundit many brazilian tgirls living in Italy, Rome, Milano, Rimini and others cities.

I really don't understand where you want starting a thread like this, and doing and saying things like that.

Sorry, but i thing you're lying to HA brothers, only to slander. Show your real face italian guy, please, show us.

Your rationale start with a false premise, therefore the conclusion is false also.

He came to Brazil because he's a cheap bastard,he want to fuck for the price of a pizza.

Will Riker
01-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Now things are coming out clear.

I was wondering how an American pretending to be such a highly educated person could type so badly the English language and Grammar.

Dunque sei Italiano. Se sapette, in Brasile e particolarmente in San Paolo ci sonno molti Italiani. Lei non poteva avere alcuna dificoltá a se espressare in Italiano, nemeno alle persone sulla via.

In Brazil, and specially in são Paulo there are quite many people (millions, I should say, including myself) of Italian descent, and he wouldn´t have any dificulty of expressing himslef in Italian, not even for persons in the street, as being helpful to foreigners is a major Brazilian quality.

As my brother Louie Damazo, I still think there´s one big lie behind this guy and his truth.

Besides, having that much money, as you say you have, doesn´t mean that you have the same amount of inteligence. We all here saw you haven´t.

e va fa un culo.

praetor
01-03-2009, 10:57 PM

He came to Brazil because he's a cheap bastard,he want to fuck for the price of a pizza.

With or without ketchup sauce?

http://churchrelevance.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/heinz_ketchup.jpg

dj4monie
01-07-2009, 12:39 PM

What are you implying?

$25 Pizza Hut Large Pizza is $54R in Brasil, according to Will and others you would be correct, is there something WRONG with that?

There's very tall building I have heard about in Sampa that has some of the best looking GG's for LESS than that. What are you trying to say sir?

I've said before it bears repeating, P4P Sex is illegal in America. Read that again, Its illegal. In Brazil I believe its legal or if its not its tolerated and unlike America where American women have turned many men into MUSH, you are admired for BEING A MAN in South America. If you come off with that emasculated American bullshit they treat you like an ATM machine...

Obviously you haven't been outside the country otherwise you wouldn't make such a statement.

Surin Nix
05-26-2011, 03:00 AM
As a matter of fact, dj4monie I´m a São Paulo native, born and raised, and go there every so often.

As I know the whereabouts in town, I never had problems, even at the "scum" neighborhood of Elenice Bar (at the corner of Rua Rego Freitas and Major Sertório) mentioned by the one that started this thread. I sometimes show up at 2:00 AM for a beer and a snack. Never got robbed or harassed by anybody. Police is all over the place and in general the criminals stay away.

regards

Hello all, I'm Nix. I'm new here. Not a stranger to ladyboys.....but my experiences have been limited to 10 Thai ladyboys in the last 2 years. I now find myself with the opportunity to travel to Sao Paulo. In fact, I've been there several times, but have been spooked by tales of crime and danger from going to Rego Freitas and surrounding areas. I finally went recently and had a couple of experiences with freelancers.

Frankly, it was kind of dark and scary there, but that was mostly due to my imagination of what might happen. In reality, nobody threatened me, I did see cops.....and I had one good experience with a TS gal and one not-so-good (she demanded more money in the room, and then locked the door from the inside, creating a bit of a stand-off, which came to nothing).

My apologies all for bringing up an old thread. I see this reply is almost 5 years old.

But does anybody know if Elenice Bar still exists? Can anybody give 2011 information on the scene in this area? My experience there was a bit of a commando-style in-and-out, and I'd like to spend a bit more time wandering the environs in a leisurely fashion....But i'd like some man-on-the-scene information if anybody has any.

Thanks all. Cheers.

Nix

Will Riker
05-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Elenice is still a great place to go in São Paulo, if u look for variety. Famous TGs and not so famous mingle there all night. Just don´t forget not to behave like a tourist.

regards