PDA

View Full Version : My First Interracial scene

MrsKellyPierce
12-26-2008, 11:02 PM
In Feb I'll be doing an interaccial scene with this hot hot hot hot hot man of color :P so take that haters!

rico87
12-26-2008, 11:09 PM
In Feb I'll be doing an interaccial scene with this hot hot hot hot hot man of color :P so take that haters!

Why would anyone hate on an Interracial scene ? cock is cock !

MrsKellyPierce
12-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Rico they were saying I'm racist and I would never do an interracial scene darling. I tried telling them the guy just had to have the right "look" and this guy does lol I will be bottoming for this scene. It will be exclusively on my website.

rico87
12-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Rico they were saying I'm racist and I would never do an interracial scene darling. I tried telling them the guy just had to have the right "look" and this guy does lol I will be bottoming for this scene. It will be exclusively on my website.

Congratulations let me know when its ready , will check it out fo sho.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-27-2008, 12:19 AM

Way to go Haze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GroobySteven
12-27-2008, 01:40 AM

"man of color?" What color?

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2008, 02:18 AM
^^^^ hahaha Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Johnny!!!!!

AmyDaly
12-27-2008, 04:12 AM
ROFL! The Hulk lol

Jericho
12-27-2008, 04:51 AM

francisfkudrow
12-27-2008, 07:34 AM
Every person is "of color."

I don't know... I'm pretty pale... I might be totally devoid of color.

blckhaze
12-27-2008, 08:20 AM

LOL I thought it was you. Oh well. Here goes nothing.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-27-2008, 10:35 AM

LOL I thought it was you. Oh well. Here goes nothing.

Nah I'm under contract with BangBros.

ozma
12-27-2008, 01:54 PM

It ain't racist saying you don't do black dudes, I'm black and I have no problem with it. Because I really don't jerk-off to your pics anyways, and if I do than still no biggie.

Silcc69
01-04-2009, 04:15 AM
It's gonna be a Rico Suave type of dude amirite?

jjhill
01-04-2009, 05:00 AM
kels!!!! you made my dream come true. Look like i'll be joining your site. how long have i been askin for this lol

jjhill
01-04-2009, 05:01 AM
perfect present for black history month lol

blackrob
07-24-2010, 07:45 AM

I'm just hating that its not me that gets some of that sweet white ass.