PDA

View Full Version : Check me out on the COVER of the New York Press This Week!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Well I said something was COMING 12-24-08, and this is it!

The editor in chief of the NY Press asked me graciously to be on the cover and insert for their Naughty & Nice Xmas issue.

Of course I was THRILLED.

I was on the cover of the NY Press back in 2003, along with Al Sharpton, Rudy Gulliani, Michael Bloomberg, and Hillary Clinton.

So needless to to say, a major NYC publiction to opt to use a ts as their cover model, is ground breaking.

If you live in NYC you can pick it up FREE.

If not check out www.NYPress.com

and this is the direct link to the article.

http://www.nypress.com/article-19197-whos-been-naughty-and-whos-been-nice-in-2008.html

Photo by James Smith of course and hair by Paul for Patricia FIeld
Happy Holidays To All!

LilWyte
12-24-2008, 06:04 AM
dam lookin good

mwilliams001us
12-24-2008, 06:15 AM
Congratulations Alannah... Looking Good

scroller
12-24-2008, 06:31 AM
That's great. Good for you.

Alyssa87
12-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Who's in charge of the girls?...

fitz207
12-24-2008, 07:44 AM
What a body!! and a fun personality too! Congrats Allanah, and keep up the good work!

EyeCumInPiece
12-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Well I said something was COMING 12-24-08, and this is it!

The editor in chief of the NY Press asked me graciously to be on the cover and insert for their Naughty & Nice Xmas issue.

Of course I was THRILLED.

I was on the cover of the NY Press back in 2003, along with Al Sharpton, Rudy Gulliani, Michael Bloomberg, and Hillary Clinton.

So needless to to say, a major NYC publiction to opt to use a ts as their cover model, is ground breaking.

If you live in NYC you can pick it up FREE.

If not check out www.NYPress.com

and this is the direct link to the article.

http://www.nypress.com/article-19197-whos-been-naughty-and-whos-been-nice-in-2008.html

Photo by James Smith of course and hair by Paul for Patricia FIeld
Happy Holidays To All!

I work downtown and always read the new York Press. This edition ill save forever :lol:

trapmasta
12-24-2008, 12:02 PM
big congrats

TsVanessa69
12-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Congrats momma! I'm glad they choose you fo the cover, it breaks the stereotype image people have of us.

clarknog
12-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Stunning as always, Allanah! I will grab my copy today.

Clark - No glasses

francisfkudrow
12-24-2008, 05:28 PM
That's awesome. I wonder how many straight guys will grab a copy and be like "Damn! Who is she?" and "How do I get her under my xmas tree?"

Danielle Foxx
12-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Allanah you are a hard working woman, I gotta give it to you mama. You deserve all your success!

I have always loved your work, even back in your Miami stage days.

xoxo

Happy Holidays you flawless cunt!

amsterdamwindow
12-24-2008, 06:23 PM
It's ridiculous how good Allanah looks here. It's amazing she is TS if I saw that picture without this thread, I would never believe it..

shiwarrior
12-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Wow girl, still stunning as always!!!!

Any chance of somebody sending a copy over to the UK please?

Ta

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Thank you everyoone so very much for their kind comments.

It makes me me feel much better after being sick with a cold for the past few days :)

Thank you all very much really :)

And Danielle, I'll just have to eat you out when I get to LA :)
LOL

KIsses

the_corner
12-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Congratulations

JANIRA
12-24-2008, 07:52 PM
GORGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!

WISHING YOU THE VERY VERY BEST TO YOU AND YOURS

MERRY CRISPY QUERIDA!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Thank you, querida ;)

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Sickening as a blonde!!

Ashley
12-25-2008, 03:42 AM
I'll have to ask a friend in NY to grab one for me...

And you look beautiful, of course.

Castor_Troy05
12-25-2008, 05:22 AM
Congrats Allanah.

Shame I can't get one down here. It'd go nicely with my pic of you n gia in the UK Zoo magazine.

Hope ya are having a great Xmas, and I'll speak to ya on yahoo again if you're actually around next time I see ya on there :p

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Thank you Kelly, Ashley, and Castor :)

WendyWilliams
12-25-2008, 07:13 AM
GLad to see XBIZ picked up the story:

http://www.xbiz.com/news/103130

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2008, 06:16 PM
GLad to see XBIZ picked up the story:

http://www.xbiz.com/news/103130

Thank Wendy for your help in getting the word out ot adult press :)

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2008, 06:32 PM
These were the other shots the magazine had selected but did not end up in the issue, frankly the one with the scroll is my fave!

boner
12-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Congratulations Allanah! You look fantastic and I have no doubt these pictures will add to your legions of admirers. You are stunning!

MrShow52
12-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Congrats momma! I'm glad they choose you fo the cover, it breaks the stereotype image people have of us.

no offense but allanah is a pretty stereotypical ts. An amazingly hot one, but stereotypical nonetheless. Overblown plastic surgery and makeup. Not all passable girls are hot and not all hot girls are passable. If they really wanted to break stereotypes they'd use a ts that looked like a girl, not a barbie or some unattainable ideal of female beauty.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2008, 10:06 PM

no offense but allanah is a pretty stereotypical ts. An amazingly hot one, but stereotypical nonetheless. Overblown plastic surgery and makeup. Not all passable girls are hot and not all hot girls are passable. If they really wanted to break stereotypes they'd use a ts that looked like a girl, not a barbie or some unattainable ideal of female beauty.

With all due respect to your opinion, and I do understand your point
- I think the Press precisely picked me for what I look like. They thought I would be a fun subject as a santa. My over the top looks and personality is what makes me interesting. If I were to look like any other girl, well then that would not be really interesting.

I don't think I fit into any stereotype, I just am who I am. The fact that they used a ts for the cover is pretty ballsy of them, no matter what I look like or what .

Thanks for commenting.

Merry Xmas!

boner
12-26-2008, 03:29 AM
[

no offense but allanah is a pretty stereotypical ts. An amazingly hot one, but stereotypical nonetheless. Overblown plastic surgery and makeup. Not all passable girls are hot and not all hot girls are passable. If they really wanted to break stereotypes they'd use a ts that looked like a girl, not a barbie or some unattainable ideal of female beauty.[/quote]

I wouldn't say Allanah's female beauty is unattainable because she attained it!

rico87
12-26-2008, 03:35 AM
AYY CALIENTE ! Them pics are great. Congrats.

Feliz Navidad
Prospero ao y felicedad
I want to wish you a merry christmas , From the bottom of my heart :)

AllanahStarrNYC
12-26-2008, 05:36 AM
AYY CALIENTE ! Them pics are great. Congrats.

Feliz Navidad
Prospero ao y felicedad
I want to wish you a merry christmas , From the bottom of my heart :)

LOL

An a Felishia Rashad to you too :)

AllanahStarrNYC
12-26-2008, 05:37 AM
[

I wouldn't say Allanah's female beauty is unattainable because she attained it![/quote]

You are most kind, thank you.

AmyDaly
12-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Wow this is actually pretty cool. Congradulations :lol:

MrShow52
12-26-2008, 08:08 AM

- I think the Press precisely picked me for what I look like. They thought I would be a fun subject as a santa. My over the top looks and personality is what makes me interesting. If I were to look like any other girl, well then that would not be really interesting.

I don't think I fit into any stereotype, I just am who I am. The fact that they used a ts for the cover is pretty ballsy of them, no matter what I look like or what .

Thanks for commenting.

Merry Xmas!

yeah, and you're still a babe and a half. congrats on getting the cover you look amazing.

rico87
12-26-2008, 08:27 AM
So when is your next tour to Calle Ocho so we can share some platanos maduro y mango con leche at La Carreta at 5 am after the club :P

CUIDATE Rico

rico87
12-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Allanah es numero uno 8)

she fuckin rocks da house, luv that girl.

bezane
12-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Wow!! Stereotypical? I guess there's a few different strains of stereotypical running through the transsexual world. For me, stereotypical means not very good-looking and be obnoxiously something, whatever that may be.

I don't know Allanah. Being from NYC until recently I remember seeing her from time to time at parties but never met her. Back in October I was home for a week and went to see a band at Don Hill's called Dynasty Electric (great new band) and there was an after party for one of the girl's birthday. Allanah was there and I was busy all night with a friend and again didn't meet her!!!!

But that didn't mean I couldn't pick up the whole vibe. She was pretty damn fabulous. She does in fact have big boobs. And lips. And I'm pretty sure she's a transsexual. But Wow, she was smooth, dignified and oozing with class and style. Poised and genuine. Was not a tidbit of stereotype in her. She was at ease with herself.

So when you see Allanah, you admire her more than you want to fuck her.

And that's the way it is with the New York Press cover too. The Press is an institution. They're responsible for the alternative news wars that forced the Village Voice to go "free" years ago. The cover is simply a coup for both sides. Cool paper. Cool model. Great job Allanah.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Bezane- that was one of the most complimentary commentaries I have ever recieved. I wish you would have come up and said hello-. I distinctly remember thay evening @ Dina's birthday party. Please DO introduce yourself if we run into each other again. And again, my deepest gratitude for your kind words.

Rico- OMG not Calle OCHO and La Carreta, I do miss La Carreta sometimes. But I was more used to David's Cafe for 24 hour Cuban food!

Mr. Show- Thanks and many thanks to you as well Amy.

CuriousD
12-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Allanah, looking better than good. (say SUPERB!) as always befits a true godess.
Undying lust, for the season ( and next year, and the one after that, and... ... ...).

EyeCumInPiece
12-26-2008, 06:43 PM
[

I wouldn't say Allanah's female beauty is unattainable because she attained it![/quote]

Why would u congradulate her only to come off with some negativity a couple posts later? You really are a boner. A shmegma filled 4-incher.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Allanah, looking better than good. (say SUPERB!) as always befits a true godess.
Undying lust, for the season ( and next year, and the one after that, and... ... ...).

Thank you dearest....

MrShow52
12-27-2008, 12:07 AM
[

Why would u congradulate her only to come off with some negativity a couple posts later? You really are a boner. A shmegma filled 4-incher.[/quote]

My first post wasn't negative I was just pointing out that she is somewhat of a stereotype. You can be stereotypical and still be beautiful and amazing. Just because I wasn't fawning over her and saying "oh allanah let me suck your candy cane in the santa suit" doesn't mean I was insulting her. Even allanah herself realized this. Get over yourself, and I'm sure my dick is much larger than yours.

boner
12-27-2008, 08:44 AM
Whatever douchebag.

boner
12-27-2008, 08:51 AM
That was directed at Eyecum, not Mr. Show and my apologies to Allanah for sullying this thread recognizing her achievement with such negativity. No disrespect, my lady.

EyeCumInPiece
12-27-2008, 09:16 AM
[

Why would u congradulate her only to come off with some negativity a couple posts later? You really are a boner. A shmegma filled 4-incher.

My first post wasn't negative I was just pointing out that she is somewhat of a stereotype. You can be stereotypical and still be beautiful and amazing. Just because I wasn't fawning over her and saying "oh allanah let me suck your candy cane in the santa suit" doesn't mean I was insulting her. Even allanah herself realized this. Get over yourself, and I'm sure my dick is much larger than yours.[/quote]

I dont even know how to respond to you MrShow because i wasnt even talking about you in the post that u quoted. Take a chill pill man.

vman2375
12-27-2008, 04:38 PM

Thanks for commenting.

Merry Xmas!NO ONE MORE INTERESTING OR SEXIER!!! SO BEAUTIFUL THAT U'VE BECOME WHAT U ALWAYS DREAMED U SHOULD AND COULD BE. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE THAT IN THEIR LIFETIME.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Thanks for commenting.

Merry Xmas!NO ONE MORE INTERESTING OR SEXIER!!! SO BEAUTIFUL THAT U'VE BECOME WHAT U ALWAYS DREAMED U SHOULD AND COULD BE. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE THAT IN THEIR LIFETIME.

Thank you Vman :)

attracted2ts
12-28-2008, 04:33 AM
Like I've said before Allanah is beautiful from head to toe...Its evident cause she is on the cover...stop the hate & congratulate her on her success & the barrier she's broken down

AllanahStarrNYC
12-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Thank you hunny

Happy new year :)

bkgenesis
01-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Congrats on the cover. You look amazing

AllanahStarrNYC
01-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Congrats on the cover. You look amazing

Thank you :)