PDA

View Full Version : Trying to ID LA club

Paul251275
12-24-2008, 05:08 AM
Hey I was in LA on business in December 07 and went to a Latino bar - I can't remember the name or even the neighborhood as I randomly found it on the net, but I think (not sure) it was next to a burger joint. They had incredibly hot Mexican and South American girls dancing, and I met a girl who was hanging out with Johanna B and went home with her.

I can't find the name of the club again and would love to go back next time I'm on the west coast - can anyone suggest some latino tgirl club names to see if I recognize them?

Thanks for any assistance.
Paul

Willie Escalade
12-24-2008, 11:05 AM
If you were in the valley on a Thursday night, it could have been Cobra. That's where you need to be anyway!

Next to a burger joint? It wasn't The Palms. Sounds like the Blacklite to me. Were the girls dancing next to a jukebox? Was the place small with a huge table in the center?

If the place was huge, it could have been Arena. Maybe Tempo? The Plaza on La Brea?? :?

TrueBeauty TS
12-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Come on Willie! Help the guy out. You know the name of the ONE Latino bar in all of Los Angeles. How big could the city be???

;)

LAGent4ts
12-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Willie, Sounds like it might be the Silver Platter???

Paul251275
12-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks for replying! It was a long narrow place, toilets on the left when you walk in, bar on the left, girls were dancing opposite the bar on the right (I don't remember a jukebox) and down the end were some tables and a stage area where they had a show later with girls dancing and singing. I was the only one there not speaking spanish if that helps...
Thanks!

hondarobot
12-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Did the place look like this, and have you developed an aversion to sunlight since visiting?

Willie Escalade
12-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks for replying! It was a long narrow place, toilets on the left when you walk in, bar on the left, girls were dancing opposite the bar on the right (I don't remember a jukebox) and down the end were some tables and a stage area where they had a show later with girls dancing and singing. I was the only one there not speaking spanish if that helps...
Thanks!
NOW that sounds like The Palms! Was there a long mirror on the right side where the girls were dancing? I'm trying to help!

natina
12-27-2008, 12:55 PM
its the club on la brea between Melrose/santa monica down
the street from pinks ( the hot dog stand)

the club is very close to Melrose

709 N. La Brea Blvd., L.A., CA 90038.

Paul251275
12-27-2008, 11:40 PM
I just used google street view and confirmed that it is indeed The Plaza at 739 N. La Brea, just down from Pink's. Thanks for the help! Now I just need to remember the name of the girl so I can hunt her down next time I'm in LA...

Willie Escalade
12-28-2008, 04:33 AM
Man...I haven't been to the Plaza in years! I might have to make a trip there one Friday!