PDA

View Full Version : jennifer justice

johnb
12-24-2008, 01:46 AM
you could light a cigarette off your new avatar. it's a throwback to the timeless full-figured model of yesteryear. you'd make the perfect Vargas girl

tsntx
12-24-2008, 01:49 AM
full figured?

am i suppossed to be flattered w/ that bullshit?

i may not be petite but i sure as fuck aint full figured

johnb
12-24-2008, 01:54 AM
it was meant as a compliment...so, fuck your attitude. btw, merry christmas

tsntx
12-24-2008, 01:54 AM

ooooooh well then calling me fat as compliment is ok then FAGGOT

happy kwanza to you too asshole

fitz207
12-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Calm down Jen. He wasn't calling you fat. He said full figured model of yesteryear. Like a pinup model, these models were not fat, but full figured as in curvy.

Marilyn Monroe was considered "full figured" in her day. I'll take her figure over some borderline anorexic any day.

tsntx
12-24-2008, 02:25 AM
im aware of what it meant

im a sz 8 not a 14 as marilyn was

i love vargas and pinup models and paintings

i dont however like being referred to as "full figured" when im NOT

fitz207
12-24-2008, 02:30 AM
Hey, that's cool. Now could PLEASE change that avatar? What the hell is that? :lol: :lol:

4star4
12-24-2008, 02:57 AM
Shuttering......... Just saw the Avatar........ That is one Full Figured Prolapse!! I don't care what the hell size it is, it's just bad! I can thank johnb? Allright, thankyou but no thanks. I'd rather have Jen back.

Jericho
12-24-2008, 03:25 AM
Shuttering......... Just saw the Avatar........ That is one Full Figured Prolapse!! I don't care what the hell size it is, it's just bad! I can thank johnb? Allright, thankyou but no thanks. I'd rather have Jen back.

It's like a fukkin Nightrider flashback! :shock:

Coroner
12-24-2008, 03:38 AM

It's like a fukkin Nightrider flashback! :shock:

:lol: Someone still remembers him.

Jericho
12-24-2008, 03:58 AM

I'm still traumatized! :lol:

tsntx
12-24-2008, 04:59 AM

I'm still traumatized! :lol:

yeah well thats bc his old bf el nino still posts in hopes of keeping his memory alive

Oli
12-24-2008, 06:01 AM
:shock:

Thank god for Adblock. I'll take NR's old fatty fuck pic to that!

heh8me
12-24-2008, 06:26 AM

i think you mean size 32/32, dude

Shemale_luver_str8
12-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Damn Dude was tryin to give you a compliment, and you just blow up. Calm the fuck down jeez. But please change that avatar, its disgusting, just like your attitude.

muhmuh
12-24-2008, 09:04 AM
what the heck have you done to that poor guys arse jen?

johnb
12-24-2008, 09:30 AM
not to repeat myself, but like I said...merry Christmas. thanks for showing yourself

blackrob
12-24-2008, 09:40 AM

SHUT UP YOUR WIDE ASS IS NOT A SIZE 8!!

barefootjoe69
12-24-2008, 09:57 AM
Size 8??????

wombat33
12-24-2008, 04:14 PM

ooooooh well then calling me fat as compliment is ok then FAGGOT

happy kwanza to you too asshole

wow, pretty harsh no? I don't think he meant anything bad by it.

i think your size is nice.

goldensamba
12-24-2008, 05:53 PM
holy crap. i have never seen a compliment cause so much hate and discontent.

PeteIsHere
12-24-2008, 08:10 PM
I agree. It shows Jennifer is insecure and has low self esteem.

holy crap. i have never seen a compliment cause so much hate and discontent.

arnie666
12-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I once saw a pic of jen when she was on all fours.I think she had it on her avatar for a spell.She has a very nice body, and I always call a spade a spade.If I saw her in a club I would definatley like her to tickle my dick. I would far prefer that avatar than the prolapsed anus from doing squats.Especially as it brings back bad memories of someone doing that at the gym.

Not surprised she reacted the way she did ,what girl wants to be called full figured? It's like those fat girls who see themselves as 'real women' which I think is offensive to women who aren't fat and take care of themselves.

fitz207
12-24-2008, 09:16 PM
I once saw a pic of jen when she was on all fours.I think she had it on her avatar for a spell.She has a very nice body, and I always call a spade a spade.If I saw her in a club I would definatley like her to tickle my dick. I would far prefer that avatar than the prolapsed anus from doing squats.Especially as it brings back bad memories of someone doing that at the gym.

Not surprised she reacted the way she did ,what girl wants to be called full figured? It's like those fat girls who see themselves as 'real women' which I think is offensive to women who aren't fat and take care of themselves.
He was referring to as full-figured as in a pinup model. Which is why he used reference "Vargas". I don't know to many guys who pay attention to a girls dress size when she hot. Here is the definition of a pinup model's body type: "Pin Up girls have bodies, full-figured bodies with actual breasts and curvy hips." Having hips and breast are NATURAL traits of WOMEN. Being curvy doesn't mean these girls are out of shape, and it's way more feminine than a very lean muscular body. Small tight asses aren't feminine. IMHO.

tsntx
12-24-2008, 11:16 PM
blah blah blah listen to all the big bad faggots talk a lot of shit

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.

fitz207
12-24-2008, 11:38 PM

the guy called me "full-figured" theres nothing wrong w/ being full figured but im so tired of hearing guys one day say im straight as a board, have no shape, no curves, blah blah blah... then one guy says im very shapely, which apparently NOBODY thought i was before.... so i say IM NOT... and then all the fags wanna come outta the woodwork to tell me that im no longer straight as a board and have all the right curves.... NOTHING makes you faggots happy.... EVER..... so i could care less if you think im hot, if you think im not, if you think my attitude sux, or if you dont.... i dont care. so go fuck yourselves. the avatar stays.... i was gonna change it today... but looking at all the bullshit posted in this thread... IT STAYS.
So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.

PeteIsHere
12-25-2008, 12:15 AM
ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

BrendaQG
12-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Hmm... I get that the full figured comment was taken as an insult and feel where you are comming from there.

But the avatar you have now totally ruined my day. That one pic is almost as bad as cup chicks.

fitz207
12-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Hmm... I get that the full figured comment was taken as an insult and feel where you are comming from there.
So you would feel better if someone called you skinny instead? :roll:

tsntx
12-25-2008, 01:18 AM

So because some of the guys on this board keep changing their minds about whether you're curvy one day and thin the next day, you're gonna take it out on the op. Was the OP one of those guys?? If he wasn't, why throw him in with every other guy who criticized you? He was paying you a compliment. In your previous avatar, you were posing like a pinup model, i think that's what caught his attention.

No need to take it out on a guy who thought you looked hot. He was not calling you FAT, but calling you PHAT. Which is curvy and womanly.

im aware that his INTENTION was not meant to offend... but when it did he added fuel to the fire..... therefore... idc if my current avatar offends him or anyone else nor do i care if the attitude i gave is offensive to him or others bc I was offended by him inadvertedly calling me fat and then instead of trying to apologize for it... he got rude with me..... therefore i really dont care what you or others perceive the issue to be.... bc its between him and i

tsntx
12-25-2008, 01:25 AM
ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

faggot you have never met me.... you have nothing to compare my size to... i have never EVER weighed 200# and def not ABOVE that. i dont claim to be petite. i dont lie about my size. i dont use photoshop or any of the other tricks like the other girls use. so if you wanna start guessing sizes.... start w/ the ones trying to hide something.

tsntx

faggot you have never met me.... you have nothing to compare my size to... i have never EVER weighed 200# and def not ABOVE that. i dont claim to be petite. i dont lie about my size. i dont use photoshop or any of the other tricks like the other girls use. so if you wanna start guessing sizes.... start w/ the ones trying to hide something.

tsntx

tsntx
12-25-2008, 01:26 AM

But the avatar you have now totally ruined my day. That one pic is almost as bad as cup chicks.

lol ty girl

it takes a womans perspective to understand what is offensive to women

fitz207
12-25-2008, 01:32 AM

im aware that his INTENTION was not meant to offend... but when it did he added fuel to the fire..... therefore... idc if my current avatar offends him or anyone else nor do i care if the attitude i gave is offensive to him or others bc I was offended by him inadvertedly calling me fat and then instead of trying to apologize for it... he got rude with me..... therefore i really dont care what you or others perceive the issue to be.... bc its between him and i
Do you really believe it would have made a difference whether he apologized or not? And what do you think he should have wrote in his OP that wouldn't have offended you? Would you have been offended if he said you looked curvy instead of full-figured? Or do think both terms are offensive?

tsntx
12-25-2008, 01:39 AM

Do you really believe it would have made a difference whether he apologized or not? And what do you think he should have wrote in his OP that wouldn't have offended you? Would you have been offended if he said you looked curvy instead of full-figured? Or do think both terms are offensive?

yeah why not? im a fairly fair person and if someone admits to wrong doing then why wouldnt i take an objective look and reaccess the situation.... all he needed to do after realizing after my first post that i was offended was... delete the comment and drop it... or he could have sent a pm... or he could have re-worded it.... saying my pic looked like a vargas painting... WHICH WAS THE INTENTION... was a great compliment and IF he had left the comment at that this thread would be very different..... there was no need to say i looked full figured. and by saying "fuck you" to me.... well that really didnt help his case.

tsntx
12-25-2008, 01:39 AM

yeah why not? im a fairly fair person and if someone admits to wrong doing then why wouldnt i take an objective look and reaccess the situation.... all he needed to do after realizing after my first post that i was offended was... delete the comment and drop it... or he could have sent a pm... or he could have re-worded it.... saying my pic looked like a vargas painting... WHICH WAS THE INTENTION... was a great compliment and IF he had left the comment at that this thread would be very different..... there was no need to say i looked full figured. and by saying "fuck you" to me.... well that really didnt help his case.

fitz207
12-25-2008, 02:04 AM

Cool, im learning something new every time i come here.

PeteIsHere
12-25-2008, 02:35 AM
Ms. Jennifer Justice, I want to rub hot oil all over your body. I want to kiss your full figured body from head to toe.

Justawannabe
12-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Sad that this has spun out so far, but I did love the comment that Ms Justice said she hated being called something she's not... after all the comments she's made that you shouldn't be affected by what anyone calls you if you not actually that. Cracked me up.

For the record though, you look great Jen, I like your show and have really enjoyed some of your posts, and your get to know me thread was revealing. So not taking a shot here... just saying that its interesting when you find someone's hot button all this stoic not caring stuff goes out the window, and I don't think most people even realize it.

Sean

tsntx
12-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Sad that this has spun out so far, but I did love the comment that Ms Justice said she hated being called something she's not... after all the comments she's made that you shouldn't be affected by what anyone calls you if you not actually that. Cracked me up.

For the record though, you look great Jen, I like your show and have really enjoyed some of your posts, and your get to know me thread was revealing. So not taking a shot here... just saying that its interesting when you find someone's hot button all this stoic not caring stuff goes out the window, and I don't think most people even realize it.

Sean

lol touche

it was more of the "backhanded compliment" that pissed me off and the lack of apologetic emotion that was given after i expressed that i was upset by it... if i ever say something that i feel someone was truely offended theres a strong likely hood that i would apologize be it here in front of everyone or behind a closed door

i could care less if some fag things im fat or not.... which is why all the other comments about it... went unnoticed.... but i guess you missed that part ;)

austinjohn1
12-26-2008, 12:03 AM
i think its a great picture, first guy just has no appreciation for Austins clouds or anything remotely natural, you look great jenn.
check my avatar just one of the many sunsets in Austin that are beautiful.

rico87
12-26-2008, 12:20 AM
Don't pay any mind to the haters Jenn, Jealousy is a byatch.

Get that pic back up there you look hot.

Btw Sunday gonna be in P Aransas hope to find a couple of beach homes.

vacation paradise, and saltwater fishing :P

Merry Christmas Jenn.

tsntx
12-26-2008, 12:30 AM
ty guys

pa is nice.... or it can be

rico87
12-26-2008, 12:40 AM
ty guys

pa is nice.... or it can be

will give you an update flying into Corpus Christi :oops:

justatransgirl
12-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Jennifer will you PLEASE put back that last avatar photo!

You looked HOT in it! Hell I was getting HOT just looking at it! :-)

I've never been accused of being petite, but trust me honey there plently of guys who aren't looking for a size zero asian ladyboy...

Hugs and Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Justawannabe
12-26-2008, 07:48 AM
Didn't miss... just didn't comment...=)

Trying my best to be productive and only post about the stuff that puts a smile on my face or makes me laugh. Did enough bitching over the last year about the stuff I didn't like/think is harmful.

After my nephew I realized I can't fight the horde, better to just build the personal fortresses for friends and family. So swing away my friends... swing away.

Sean

Angel17TS
12-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Jen - youre beautiful. I wish I could be more like you in many ways.

To the guys who say size 8 is big - umm well you just basically showed the whole HA community you have never ever had a girlfriend be it GG or TS. If you have ever been with a girl you would know dress sizes and you would know size 8 is by no means full figured.

boogeyman2
12-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah but some people can get confused with dress sizes. Euro and American sizes are different. Same as Australia.

Funny thing is I think that guy who called Jen "full figured" was genuinely trying to compliment her but obviously failed. Lol.

Everyone fucken knows not to call a chick anything that can be taken as being fat... Jen is totally hot...

arnie666
12-26-2008, 06:29 PM
My birds a fitness instructor and is a size 12, I only know because of what I bought her for Christmas :D

And believe me you would not call her fat because A I would never date a girl who was overweight and B she would knock the shit out of you.

I know why jen took the full figured comment the way she did because if you have been relationships with girls you know it is walking on eggshells on any issues about how they look.I had to stop my ex beating up a hairdresser once. And by the way not all guys like girls with phat booties ,loads of them need to stop eating the pies. jen is certainly not 'full figured' and if she and others have not realised I would certainly give her one.

tsntx
12-26-2008, 06:44 PM
ty to everyone who said something nice