PDA

View Full Version : Dreamgirl

Helvis2012
12-23-2008, 12:51 AM
:D

Some things you never forget. Your first kiss, maybe the first car you ever owned and of course, the first time you got laid. Most of us lock these mini mile-stones away, locked in our deepest memory to be referred to when needed, like some kind of ultimate internal video log book with all disk space your brain can handle. Those are some sweet times, but that's not what I'm talking about. No, what I'm referring to is much sweeter. In fact, it was probably the best night of my life; the night I first found love—paradise. I I suppose the best place to start is the beginning.
When I first moved to the city, I took an overpriced, seedy apartment in the meatpacking district. It didn't take long for me to realize there was a different scene going on in the neighborhood after dark. Most of the girls were pretty lo-fi but I have to admit, it was that sleazy street scene outside my building that got me interested in T-girls. In time, I explored further and even hit some of the most notorious clubs that catered to the scene. Naturally, my curiosity led to some encounters, most of which were awkward and rushed; the others just barely OK. Soon, I got tired of the same old faces in the same old places, grubbing drinks and selling bunk drugs and it wasn't long before I seemed to lose interest and even took a girlfriend.

As time went on and my relationship began to sour, I found myself online more and more, fantasizing about all the hot T-girls I clicked onto. I even began hitting the clubs again when my girlfriend was out of town. One night, I met the hottest T-girl I had ever seen in my life at a weekly tranny party. She was thin and bosomy, and almost exactly my height at an even six feet with long blond hair. Her ass fit in the palm of my hand and I remember groping her that first time we met, when we flirted. I remember not being able to conceal my raging hard-on that bulged outward when she swiveled her hips snugly into mine. I thought for sure this was going to be the night but before I knew it, she was walking out the door with a few of her friends.

Well, I never forgot her and over the next few months I searched for her, hoping to run into her again at one of the clubs. Anyway, it was a just weeks before Christmas and my girlfriend finally walked out on me. I remember having a few drinks at my local bar before it occurred to me there was a tranny party later that night, downtown. I thought I'd try to find my dreamgirl again, so after a few more drinks, I hailed a cab and took off downtown.

Imagine my delight when I spotted her, just seconds after paying my cover at the door. There was no doubt about it; it was her. I'd know that ass anywhere. Tonight, she draped her caramel colored skin in a ultra-tight mini skirt and her long, slender legs made my mouth water, the way they were tucked neatly inside those tall, black leather boots. The blouse she was wearing was also tight fitting, accentuating her perky, firm breasts. I must have been standing there with my mouth agape like some kind of retard because when she spotted me, she raised her slender arm and put her dainty hand to her lips, in an effort to conceal her sweet laughter. I smiled, too and when it registered within me, that she now on the approach, my hard began beating harder, faster and cock was suddenly getting hard. In the glare of her beauty, I felt like a schoolboy again but luckily, I didn't shoot a load in my pants like a schoolboy when he embraced me and pressed those fantastic tits against my chest.

"Haven't we met before?" she asked in her elegant, Spanish accent.

"As a matter of fact," I said. "We have. At Sunny's party a few months back."

"Carmen," she said holding out her hand, which I immediately kissed.

"Nice to meet you again, Carmen. I'm Mike."

"That's right," Carmen said with a smile. "So how's your girlfriend?"

I was pretty impressed. That first night we met, we talked for a little a while about our relationship troubles. As I remember, she was having problems with her boyfriend.

"She left me," I answered dryly.

"I'm sorry," Carmen said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be, I said, looking into her dazzling, almond brown eyes. I think it was at that moment when I knew I had to have her. "How's your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"I broke up with him a little more than month ago. It just wasn't working anymore, but damn," she said, thrusting her enticing tits forward, "I'm sooo horny." Her eyes flashed a mischievous glow before her hand wandered across my crotch and I was hooked.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked after I swallowed the lump in my throat.

We squeezed closely together in a tiny love-seat once I gotten the drinks and it didn't take long before we both told each other what we each had in mind."Do you know what I do if I could do anything?" Carmen asked softly whispering in my war over the loud music.

"What?" I asked.

"I take you home and strip you naked," carmen said slyly.

My cock was now harder than a diamond. "Really?" I croaked.

"Oh, yes," she hissed. "Then I'd proceed to worship your body." Carmen then grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Do you have a nice cock?"

"I do," I replied.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked innocently, looking deep into my eyes.

"You know I do."

After a ten minute cab ride that seemed to take forever, we arrived at Carmen's apartment. She closed the front door and told me make myself at home, so I took off my coat and grabbed a seat on the couch. Minutes later, Carmen entered the room dressed in the style of an Arabian dancing girl. She came to couch and took me in her arms and we kissed passionately as we both ran our hungry hands all over each other. "Come," she whispered sweetly in my ear, now leading me by the hand to her bedroom.

There were a few candles cutting through the darkness which was nice since I couldn't take my eyes off Carmen. With a grace and elegance I had never seen, my beautiful caramel-coated, candy drop had me out of my shirt and pants before she slid my underwear off my ass and down my legs. Pre-cum had built up since my raging hard-on appeared back at the club, and dripped slightly from my dick's head. Luckily, Carmen knew just what to do about it.

"Let me take care of this first, then we can start fresh," and with that, she commenced with the best blow job I've ever gotten. Like the most efficient machinery ever crafted or engineered, Carmen's hands, fingers, mouth and tongue worked in unison, thrusting me into an ecstasy I had never known, scrambling my brains as my balls traversed her lips and gentle grip. Like never before I cried out when I came, sending all the life out of me, while my angel smothered my chest in sweet kisses.

When I had returned back to earth, I was delighted to notice Carmen had removed some of more superfluous elements of her costume and had stripped down just to a g-string and bra. When she turned to the night-stand, I caught a spectacular view of her incredible ass, round as an apple while looking thin but by no means bony. Carmen turned to me and smiled, which melted me all over again before she came back to bed and straddled on top of me. Looking up at her beaming beauty and magnificent tits I knew I was her slave. I reached up and began fondling her breasts which was met with low moans and purrs of approval and before she knew next, I'd removed her bra, and was now fondling her in my mouth before she crouched down and we kissed deeply and passionately. I don't know how long we were poring all over each other's body but not an inch was left unexplored.

Again, Carmen straddled me and inched her way further up my chest as I lay flat on my back. With a certain tenderness that was both sultry and innocent at the same time, Carmen fed me her cock, which again matched my own in both size, shape and other characteristics like circumcision. Although I'd never sucked a dick before, there was an ease and flow in the whole scene that sent Carmen and me both into an indescribable delight and I never forget the way she breathed, deep, measured and slow, when I stroked cock's head and sucked on her balls at the same time. With the precision of an Olympic gymnast, Carmen swung round me and inserted my throbbing cock into her mouth and for what seemed like hours, we fucked each other's faces while caressing the other's ass . My toes really did curl during all this.

Drained of both cum and energy, we took a break and had a few drinks of whisky, sitting in her bed naked as we drank. After a few shots, Carmen stretched out on her stomach and sighed heavily,
"I'm sooo sleepy. You really gave me a workout, Mike," she said through a yawn. I sat there a few moments, just soaking up the scene. Carmen's long, blond hair ran down past her shoulders, and gathered together neatly in the middle of her thin, light brown back. I threw my leg over her body and straddled her, my cock resting quite conveniently in between her two her two perfectly matched and mouthwatering, cheeks. When I first felt that contact against that smooth ass, I instinctually thrust forward, my growing penis gliding up between her sleek cheeks, which inspired a moan from each of us.

Slowly, I ran both my hands up her back firmly before I massaged her shoulders and back, rubbing deeply and evenly across her magnificent, tight body which I stopped to kiss, fondle and suck as I went. I slowly worked my way downward and kneaded her ass thoughtfully. Slowly, as I massaged, Carmen raised her hips and as she gained altitude, I could see sweet scrotum dangle beneath her and stopped to caress and kiss them before I pulled her shaft backward in order to taste her lovely fruit.

"Put on a condom," Carmen whispered through the candles flickering light, with one hand pointing to the night-stand. I reached for the package and quickly put it on. "Fuck me, Mike," Carmen cried. "Put it in deep."

I pulled Carmen closer and like a rubber band, her nimble, perfect body snapped into place and with a helping hand that she used to guide me, I was suddenly inside her. I took her hips into my hands and pulled her closer as I thrust towards her. Each stroke, in and out was trip through paradise and if the cries our lovemaking inspired could attest to any of this, they would surely say the same. Like wild animals we fucked each other rhythmically and when i found my pace, I reached forward and massaged my dreamgirl's cock as I fucked her flawless ass. "Yes!" she cried as I stroked, "Oh, fuck me, Mike!" she cried. I continued to ride her from behind before I turned her over and entered her from the front. We kissed passionately as she pulled her balls forward to clear my path and when i finally came, I must have been a good quart.
I could tell you how many more times we repeated all this but If you had a girl like Carmen, waiting for you, naked in her bed, I'm sure you'd skip the rest, too!