PDA

View Full Version : Come Join My Yahoo Group!

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Everyone, come join and check out my first yahoo group! :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jennamilants/

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 04:49 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40751&

:roll:

Thankyou for being so intrested & obviously following what im doing! :D

Well you can rest your lil head... im back! :D

"hi everyone!...im back!....miss me?"

tsntx
12-22-2008, 06:37 PM

let me just be sure to quote your man-faced stupid ass self just to be sure you cant delete everything

noones going to join your faggot assed yahoo group except pic collectors and guys that like lying CD's begging for money

does your "brother" pimp slap you or does your "pimp" brother slap you?

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 06:47 PM

let me just be sure to quote your man-faced stupid ass self just to be sure you cant delete everything

noones going to join your faggot assed yahoo group except pic collectors and guys that like lying CD's begging for money

man face?....me?....lol....i dont think so....

ummm i believe the people that will join my group are ones who like "pretty" and "young" ts girls ....

and lol i didnt even understand the last bit you wrote....

i guess thats just my "stupid ass self" :shrug: lol

....we dont do pimps in australia, but i do know for a fact you probably have one....betta work that eros ad girl....make those coins then half it...

how do you feel about doing that?

but no shade....work it girl ;)

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
oh and happy holiday season everyone & stay safe!

...and join my group :D

tsntx
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM

ummm i believe the people that will join my group are ones who like "pretty" and "young" ts girls ....

....we dont do pimps in australia, but i do know for a fact you probably have one....betta work that eros ad girl....make those coins then half it...

just quoting your dumb ass b4 you delete it

girl you posted a thread the other day talking bout pimps and "brother" pimps

dont talk stupid shit that you know "nothing" about

like i said the other day.... i dont see clients on eros.... i just spend money on ads and seperate phone lines just so i can ignore the calls .... but i dont have to explain how that works since YOU already know, right girl

hows living back at home as a BOY w/ your family? did your "brother" pay your card off? was that b4 or after you fucked him in the hotel?

have fun being a failure

tell us another cool story fag

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 07:10 PM

just quoting your dumb ass b4 you delete it

girl you posted a thread the other day talking bout pimps and "brother" pimps

dont talk stupid shit that you know "nothing" about

like i said the other day.... i dont see clients on eros.... i just spend money on ads and seperate phone lines just so i can ignore the calls .... but i dont have to explain how that works since YOU already know, right girl

hows living back at home as a BOY w/ your family? did your "brother" pay your card off? was that b4 or after you fucked him in the hotel?

have fun being a failure

tell us another cool story fag

ummm, i never wrote anything about "pimps" lol ...i believe that was one of my haters who said that my brother was my pimp? because he said he would pay the minimum of my card every month because i went and did something stupid and i dont know how your family works or if you have like siblings...but normal familys tend to help each other out...and hes my age and just has a part time job...i dunno how cards work in america BUT in australia on our cards you do not have to pay the full amount at the end of the month....you just need to pay the minimu which states on the statement...which depends on how much u spend....my minimum for each month to pay is 50 dollars....so he said hed pay that every month...not much....but hes saving me from going into debt...

ummm lol girl....i really did laugh...okaay u have fun ignoring phone calls...yeah riight........work! make those coins!! im sure david? paul? or wateva YOUR pimps name is gets u "calls"....or what does he do exactly? are you just getting tricked into giving sum scum bag money you could EASILY do yourself? :shrugs: pooor thang

...and i notice your getting A LITTLE heavvvy judging from your current default.........lol....but like wateva.....eating yummmy......double quarter pounder with cheese? do you love them?....

oh no mamma.....i aint gonna be no failure....im just using this as a learnin experience (im sure youve neva had them or g :roll: ) ill be better prepared next time IF need be...

how much do you weigh now??

Legend
12-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm really surprised you haven't been banned here for having so many f**king screennames.You were the one who said you brother was urging you to see clients something that a pimp would do.

By the way people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm really surprised you haven't been banned here for having so many f**king screennames.You were the one who said you brother was urging you to see clients something that a pimp would do.

wtf are you talking about stupid? i never said that...i sware on the happiness of my life.....show YOUR face pussy then we can talk...

and get out of MY thread....its all me up in here....you didnt know that!

and guys....

join my group! i love EVERYONE there :D

Legend
12-22-2008, 08:03 PM

wtf are you talking about stupid? i never said that...i sware on the happiness of my life.....show YOUR face pussy then we can talk...

and guys....

Whatever,toucan sam! I know you're broke and was practically begging people to send you money for hormones so you can improve your quasimodo looks.

"and get out of MY thread"

I'll get out but when i come back hopefully you would look better and not some pubescent boy with a bad wig.

TS JENNA
12-23-2008, 04:13 AM

and guys....

Whatever,toucan sam! I know you're broke and was practically begging people to send you money for hormones so you can improve your quasimodo looks.

"and get out of MY thread"

I'll get out but when i come back hopefully you would look better and not some pubescent boy with a bad wig.

ummm okay BITCH... lmao

and FYI.... i dont wear a wig or a weave or have extensions....no shade to girls who do though.....but my hair is ALL natural....

and i remeber you commenting me way back when i posted as "Star" actually liking my looks.......

what the hell is wrong with some supposed "men" on this board? i dont care if its online.....you and a few others act like straight up faggots and bitches....

and please....legend, what the fuck is with your avatar.....are you trying to hide the fact that your a full blown homosexual that only likes big hard dick.....please......you legend are a FAG!

and a note to everyone.....i WILL NOT be on here anymore....the only place people will be able to see new pics and chat to me is in my yahoo group........so join that.....everyone else stfu.........

TS JENNA
12-23-2008, 04:22 AM
more gorgeous pics of me that will be all found AND more on my official yahoo group!!!!!!!!!

please....people on here commenting bad about my looks...look at me? do i look like a girl??? yes! and i pretty?? yes! and i passable?? yes! am i all natural and feminine?? yes!.....pretty good for someone who didnt have to spend a dime on my looks :shrug:

Legend
12-23-2008, 05:09 AM
ummm okay BITCH... lmao

and FYI.... i dont wear a wig or a weave or have extensions....no shade to girls who do though.....but my hair is ALL natural....

and i remeber you commenting me way back when i posted as "Star" actually liking my looks.......

what the hell is wrong with some supposed "men" on this board? i dont care if its online.....you and a few others act like straight up faggots and bitches....

and please....legend, what the fuck is with your avatar.....are you trying to hide the fact that your a full blown homosexual that only likes big hard dick.....please......you legend are a FAG!

and a note to everyone.....i WILL NOT be on here anymore....the only place people will be able to see new pics and chat to me is in my yahoo group........so join that.....everyone else stfu.........

I never said i liked your looks all i said was that you looked kind of like kellyshore,i should have mentioned before kelly had her surgeries.Seriously you have a generic look.Maybe those two or three members in your pathetic group can help you buy your pills,so you won't look like the illegitimate child of gonzo from the muppets and toncan "follow my nose" sam.

By the way homosexual insults coming from someone like you is really f**king hilarious.

Legend
12-23-2008, 05:14 AM
more gorgeous pics of me that will be all found AND more on my official yahoo group!!!!!!!!!

please....people on here commenting bad about my looks...look at me? do i look like a girl??? yes! and i pretty?? yes! and i passable?? yes! am i all natural and feminine?? yes!.....pretty good for someone who didnt have to spend a dime on my looks :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCeT5o6jxSI

Odelay
12-23-2008, 05:39 AM
Hung Angels dot com

The drama never ends!

rico87
12-23-2008, 06:08 AM

SPAM

Castor_Troy05
12-23-2008, 03:19 PM
I know she's made a few conflicting claims in the past and has really burned her bridges here, but are some of the responses really deserved, I mean she's just a naive young girl starting her transition, all the girls started somewhere and the insults flying towards this girl are not really the kind of thing you'd expect from a website that supports TS women.

It's like a fkn playground in here sometimes