PDA

View Full Version : A holiday message from San francisco

Solitary Brother
12-21-2008, 11:18 PM
These wackos were smack dab in the middle of Union Square(the shopping district) in San Francisco yesterday.
Why was I there?
One of my gyms is in the city and i had Just finished a light workout plus the BofA was there and I had to get money.
Everyone was laughing at these people.
They had a GODHATESFAGS type vibe about them.
Question............

Do any of you get these type of people coming up to you trying to convert you?
Its as if to say you look like a sinner or a pervert or something and need god in your life.

haffASS
12-21-2008, 11:37 PM
I hate people who push their beliefs on others. Do I stand outside of churches and hand out pro-choice pamphlets?...... That might be fun

worldbro
12-22-2008, 02:24 AM
lol at Solitary Brother always talking about the gym no matter the subject

happychris
12-22-2008, 02:44 AM
We get people like this at my work. I work for a University, they come stand out in the quad, all the students gather around, and they have "heated debates".

happychris
12-22-2008, 02:44 AM
We get people like this at my work. I work for a University, they come stand out in the quad, all the students gather around, and they have "heated debates".

happychris
12-22-2008, 02:45 AM
whoo hoo Triple Post!

Willie Escalade
12-22-2008, 04:53 AM
Fuck those hypocrite assholes. Don't push religion on me. I went to a private school for 14 years; there's nothing else I need to learn!

DL_NL
12-23-2008, 12:50 AM
That's a nice substitute for 'love thy neighbour'.

arnie666
12-23-2008, 01:28 AM
I had two moonies try to 'recruit' me. Boy and girl.Now I tried to be polite but I think because I wasn't as rude as most people probably are to them they thought they had me so when I said I must be going car parking ticket running out and all that.The geezer get lemon with me and shouted after me something about not caring about the world around me or some shit. He was really angry and actually started to follow me. So I slapped the cunt.Iam as rude to them now as Iam to the legalised muggers (charity collectors,amnesty international all that shite)

I don't mind relgious people , people can believe what they want but I can't stand the ones who try to 'convert' people.Surely if you want to go down that road you will seek them out?

Alyssa87
12-23-2008, 02:06 AM

He's a bigstrong straight man who is not overweight.

ef9hatchman
12-23-2008, 02:52 AM

He's a bigstrong straight man who is not overweight.What are you talking about he only goes to the gym to feel good about going there and to look at other men work out.

glenntinnyc
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
I love these people, i could talk to them all day, no matter how crazy you think you may be or how bad a day you may be having, stumbling upon crazy like this just makes you realize that things in your own life aren't that bad. plus its great to just keep asking why? after eveything they say or even better say show me where in the bible does it say that, it's the best fun u can have for free.

Solitary Brother
12-23-2008, 06:19 PM

He's a bigstrong straight man who is not overweight.What are you talking about he only goes to the gym to feel good about going there and to look at other men work out.

Actually I am overweight which is why I got to the gym.
The gym I go to during the day is my boxing gym and I go when it first opens up and they is hardly anyone there but me and trust me everyone is looking at me because i look so damn good!

Prepare to hate!! :lol:

ef9hatchman
12-23-2008, 08:27 PM

Actually I am overweight which is why I got to the gym.
The gym I go to during the day is my boxing gym and I go when it first opens up and they is hardly anyone there but me and trust me everyone is looking at me because i look so damn good!

Prepare to hate!! :lol:
Like I said he goes to watch others. wut a lowlife lazy BAS.

DL_NL
12-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Iam as rude to them now as Iam to the legalised muggers (charity collectors,amnesty international all that shite)
Oh yeah, that's really intelligent.

ottorocket
12-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Freedom of speech. Not everything we want to hear ourselves is what we agree with, but the principals of being able to speak your viewpoint in America is protected and fought with blood for anyone to say what they feel as long as its not hate or causeing physical harm or inciting terror. Its what makes America great...and the minority like these or Rev Wright type people are a small price to pay for it.

ottorocket
12-24-2008, 01:02 AM
Freedom of speech. Not everything we want to hear ourselves is what we agree with, but the principals of being able to speak your viewpoint in America is protected and fought with blood for anyone to say what they feel as long as its not hate or causeing physical harm or inciting terror. Its what makes America great...and the minority like these or Rev Wright type people are a small price to pay for it.