PDA

View Full Version : JENNIFER PARIS

gunn
12-20-2008, 01:10 AM
She must be one of the most sexy & most beautyful creatures on earth GG or TS.For a long time i belived she was not real.I mean how cloud a chick so perfect be real.Anyway i've accepted the fact that this goddess is real.There is just one problem.I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER COCK.If anyone has a pick of her fully nude pleas post.

S.P
If i have offended you MISS PARIS im sorry,and if so i'll never ask again.

Silcc69
12-20-2008, 01:14 AM
There is a reason nobody on here has seen it.

gunn
12-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Really?what?

Silcc69
12-20-2008, 02:03 AM
PM her if you want to know.

menacingmethods86
12-20-2008, 02:05 AM
She's heavily photoshopped in pics

BiCuriousGeorge
12-20-2008, 02:17 AM
She is as beautiful in person as she is in her photos. I can also acknowledge that she does have a cock! I didn't see the whole thing but I saw most of if while she was wearing a thong and what I saw looked great.

Minutemouse9
12-20-2008, 02:27 AM
Here you go

PeePeeLover
12-20-2008, 02:35 AM
If you want to see her dick just ask her, she'll show you. As long as you have almost 2 grand in cash!

JHANIAH L0VE
12-20-2008, 02:56 AM
the reason you havent seen her cock is because you havent set up an appointment. DUH!!! EROS NY . YOU MUST PAY TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyboyz
12-20-2008, 03:07 AM
i have seen it.had it,loved it.........

JHANIAH L0VE
12-20-2008, 04:32 AM
SHE IS VERRRRY GORGEOUSSSS ITS ALSO RARE TO FIND BEAUTIFUL WHITE TRANSSEXUALS . MOST ARE ON DRUGS OR HAVE HOLES IN THEIR FACE. 1500- 2000 FITS HER. MYSPACE.COM/JANIAHSTEPHENS

Castor_Troy05
12-20-2008, 04:39 AM
Umm thats not Jennifer Paris, thats the same egomaniac crazy ass girl that JWBL warned us about a couple weeks back.

JHANIAH L0VE
12-20-2008, 04:44 AM
WHO SAID I WAS J P??? NOBODY YOU BITCH!!!!!!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE HER YOU ASS HOLE NOW GO SUCKA DICK!!! GET A LIFE AND GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG :) :)

Coroner
12-20-2008, 05:13 AM
:lol:

TsJennifer
12-20-2008, 05:14 AM
She must be one of the most sexy & most beautyful creatures on earth GG or TS.For a long time i belived she was not real.I mean how cloud a chick so perfect be real.Anyway i've accepted the fact that this goddess is real.There is just one problem.I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER COCK.If anyone has a pick of her fully nude pleas post.

S.P
If i have offended you MISS PARIS im sorry,and if so i'll never ask again.

She is as beautiful in person as she is in her photos. I can also acknowledge that she does have a cock! I didn't see the whole thing but I saw most of if while she was wearing a thong and what I saw looked great.

i have seen it.had it,loved it.........

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I just added 3 new hot and sexxy videos on my site so you can see how I look live. Check them out!

http://www.JenniferParis.net

You guys made my day!!! Kisses

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

I just took these pics with my phone! Hope you likem!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-20-2008, 05:22 AM
Jennifer, can you adjust the camera a little lower?? :D

Castor_Troy05
12-20-2008, 05:24 AM
Good lord, I think my Hot-O-Meter just exploded

Amusingly as I opened this thread and saw these pics, a thunderstorm just kicked off

TsJennifer
12-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Good lord, I think my Hot-O-Meter just exploded

Amusingly as I opened this thread and saw these pics, a thunderstorm just kicked off

Thanks babe!

Jennifer, can you adjust the camera a little lower?? :D

Have to see that in person babe!

Heres a few pics to my trip to Sf last week . You can see the video of me dancing that night on my site Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Ziggy33
12-20-2008, 05:44 AM
WOW...beautiful!!

Jack59
12-20-2008, 03:03 PM
You naughty tease! lol

gunn
12-20-2008, 05:48 PM
She's keeping me in the dark.Thanks for being here anyway MISS PARIS.

eze
12-20-2008, 09:37 PM
the reason you havent seen her cock is because you havent set up an appointment. DUH!!! EROS NY . YOU MUST PAY TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you post a picture in a Jennifer Paris thread?

Let me guess, because Jennifer does it huh?!

Wrong. Jennifer does it in threads mentioned about her. This thread had nothing to do with your and your refusal to smile cause you look like a man when you do.

PS. Hi Jen, hope all is well.

bassman2546
12-21-2008, 12:31 AM
[quote=JHANIAH L0VE]the reason you havent seen her cock is because you havent set up an appointment. DUH!!! EROS NY . YOU MUST PAY TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. Jennifer does it in threads mentioned about her. This thread had nothing to do with your and your refusal to smile cause you look like a man when you do.

I have no idea what this reply means.

TsJennifer
12-21-2008, 12:38 AM
You naughty tease! lol

WOW...beautiful!!

She's keeping me in the dark.Thanks for being here anyway MISS PARIS.

PS. Hi Jen, hope all is well.

Thanks 4 the luv and support!!!

Xoxo~
Jennifer Paris

JHANIAH L0VE
12-21-2008, 10:25 AM
[quote=JHANIAH L0VE]the reason you havent seen her cock is because you havent set up an appointment. DUH!!! EROS NY . YOU MUST PAY TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what this reply means.EXACTLY LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pdxcateyes
12-21-2008, 01:52 PM

I have no idea what this reply means.EXACTLY LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:OUCH!!!!!

shiwarrior
12-21-2008, 02:10 PM
TsJennifer

You are beautiful! no wait.... GORGOUS!!!

When you comming to London?? :D

TsJennifer
12-24-2008, 01:10 PM
TsJennifer

Thanks sweetie. I have never been to London. I would love to...Soon

So many places I want to visit!

shiwarrior
12-24-2008, 01:21 PM
I see you travel "1st class" ! :)

bassman2546
12-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Because she IS first class all the way. Luv ya girl!

wombat33
12-24-2008, 04:02 PM
WHO SAID I WAS J P??? NOBODY YOU BITCH!!!!!!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE HER YOU ASS HOLE NOW GO SUCKA DICK!!! GET A LIFE AND GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG :) :)

That's a bumber sticker !!!!!! Great line.

wombat33
12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
TsJennifer

WWWWWwwwwwWWWWOOOOooooOOOoooWWWWwwwWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Those photos of you on the plane.................................WOW!!!!!!!!! !!!

So F'en pretty.

Danielle Foxx
12-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Jen you are wayyyyy too spoiled girl... So that was you who shit on my head in that plane that went over the other day...

Looking great girl, those pictures in the pool are awesome, looks like the place to be.

TsJennifer
12-26-2008, 02:10 AM
TsJennifer

WWWWWwwwwwWWWWOOOOooooOOOoooWWWWwwwWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Those photos of you on the plane.................................WOW!!!!!!!!! !!!

So F'en pretty.

Jen you are wayyyyy too spoiled girl... So that was you who shit on my head in that plane that went over the other day...

Looking great girl, those pictures in the pool are awesome, looks like the place to be.

Because she IS first class all the way. Luv ya girl!

I see you travel "1st class" ! :)

Thanks 4 the kind words everyone!!!

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!

I hope you all got what you wished for!

xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Jack59
12-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Unfortunately I didn't. :(

You weren't in my stocking or under my tree.

TsJennifer
12-27-2008, 02:03 AM

maybe if your a good boy, next year!

ron30bi
12-27-2008, 03:00 AM
Jennifer,

I am happy to announce our engagement. It happened, I swear. i dreamt the whole thing last night. The best.

Thank you.

mhlovestgirls
12-27-2008, 07:09 PM
First post here. This is the only pic I've seen of Jennifers cock. Look in the reflection below the mirror. Not very visible, but its there. Jen posted this in another thread.

wankmaster
12-27-2008, 07:20 PM
She isn't one of my favorites, she's had so many surgeries on her face she's starting to get that plastic Michael Jackson-ish look. Body aint bad though.

mcaextreme69
12-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Jennifer, You just made made my Top 5. You look fantastic. Your smile is perfect. That's the 1st thing I noticed about you, then I checked out your ass. It's like butter.....:-)

Cheers...

jasonsteele
12-27-2008, 11:09 PM
First post here. This is the only pic I've seen of Jennifers cock. Look in the reflection below the mirror. Not very visible, but its there. Jen posted this in another thread.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_0686_864_100.jpg
looks like its down to her knees. can we get an uncensored one?

sheyum
12-27-2008, 11:12 PM

man--you guys are really getting creative---i dont see shit..

TsJennifer
12-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Jennifer, You just made made my Top 5. You look fantastic. Your smile is perfect. That's the 1st thing I noticed about you, then I checked out your ass. It's like butter.....:-)

Cheers...

Thanks babe!! You just made me smile!

You guys are too funny....lol

I actually didnt notice that...Im gonna have to be more careful!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

BTW: You can see the Video from that scene in my bathroom on my website http://www.JennniferParis.net

mcaextreme69
12-28-2008, 01:30 AM
[quote=mcaextreme69]Jennifer, You just made made my Top 5. You look fantastic. Your smile is perfect. That's the 1st thing I noticed about you, then I checked out your ass. It's like butter.....:-)

Cheers...

Your welcome. Thanks Again for making me horny.

jasonsteele
12-28-2008, 04:39 AM

Cheers...

You guys are too funny....lol

I actually didnt notice that...Im gonna have to be more careful!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

BTW: You can see the Video from that scene in my bathroom on my website http://www.JennniferParis.net

does the video have more of your blurred big one? btw jennifer were you hard in that pic?

Silcc69
12-28-2008, 06:14 AM
The amount of ass kissing and stupidity is amazing in this thread. And you guys should give it up she ISN'T going to put a pic of her dick up. This is well established FACT that she has said numerous times. If you wanna see it then you should make an appointment and pay that 2000 dollars or so and i'm sure she will let you see it and maybe even touch it.

jasonsteele
12-28-2008, 01:41 PM
jesus what a party pooper!

bassman2546
12-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah, no shit!

dasilentthunder
12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
2k is my payment on my apartment in cali. Way too much imo. Id rather go to the club to get it for free.

CaptainGeech
12-29-2008, 10:22 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_1481b_148.jpg

Hooray for boobs from multiple angles. A big shout out to whoever invented mirrors :lol:

NYBURBS
12-29-2008, 12:07 PM
I had to laugh, that one is priceless.

Jack59
12-30-2008, 04:43 PM

maybe if your a good boy, next year!

Promises, promises. :wink:

bigcat1
12-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Since we cant get a pci can you pleasse tell us how big that delicious piece of meat is?

NYBURBS
12-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Since we cant get a pci can you pleasse tell us how big that delicious piece of meat is?

I'd say you have a better chance of hitting the lotto then seeing her give an exact measurement. Part of the mystique about her is fact that she is this drop dead gorgeous girl but you also know there's that added bit extra. She's basically leaving it to the imagination, rather than just putting it all out on display. I don't blame her either, it's a great marketing move, or I might be completely wrong and instead she just finds it crass to discuss the issue on an internet forum.

jasonsteele
12-31-2008, 11:30 PM
9 inches.

Silcc69
12-31-2008, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJWSm13LBh8

Watch this video guys and 90% of us simply dont have this so stop begging and give up.