PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Kage?

chitownjb
12-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I haven't seen or heard anything from her in a long while has anyone heard from her? Last she told me she was going to London.

Mike_j
12-18-2008, 10:50 PM
wtf dude she died

chitownjb
12-18-2008, 10:53 PM
OMG when and how?

Mike_j
12-18-2008, 11:01 PM

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:55 pm Post subject: Another lost angel - Lisa Kage RIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a rumour among a few people for a number of weeks that Lisa Kage died recently. We were unable to confirm that for sure until today with the help of a site member we managed to put together the pieces and get definate confirmation.

Lisa was a friend of mine since I met her on my first shooting trip to New York in either 1998 or 1999. We became friends immediately and she is one of the few girls I've worked with whom I continued to have a fantastic platonic relationship. She was intelligent, fun, witty, sarcastic, educated, well-read, prone to exaggeration, classy, an absolute tease, a born exhibitionist, a terrible drinker, a huge eater, artistic and different in many ways to a majority of the girls I've met over the years. She was working in a mainstream job when we first met and was doing the adult film work mainly for the fun of it, as much as the money.

My best memories of her were meeting her for lunch in Queens in 2001 - and she brought a picnic basket including champagne, eating clams with her and Tony Vee in Long Island and going to Coney Island with Tony in the intention of doing a photoshoot but we ended up just going on the rides (where Lisa of course insisted on showing off).

Lisa came out to Hawaii in 2003 to do some work with Frank and myself and we all had a great time.

I've been in sporadic touch with Lisa over the last few years, mainly because I've rarely been East coast and more pre-occupied with my own life. She last worked with us when she was in London to do some recording for a CD she was working on. She looked better than ever and Greg said she was great and in her usual high spirits.
I had no idea that she had been ill and it seems that I'm not alone in that, it was something she'd kept to herself.

I know my experiences with Lisa aren't unique. I've spoken to many people over the years and a few recently who shared a bond with Lisa which extended past the normal work ethics. She didn't just make you feel special, when you were with Lisa you were special - and so was she.

Lisa Kage 1976-2006

http://www.groobyvod.com/track/?id=121081
GROOBY DVD's NOW ON PAY PER VIEW!!!

Last edited by seanchai on Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total