PDA

View Full Version : The restaurant...............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Ok so you're out with this particular chick you've wanted to get with. She asks you to take her to dinner so you go to a restaurant of her choosing.
With regards to this forum:

Do you sit down at the table and wonder who's looking to see if you're with a tranny OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and just prepare to enjoy your meal?

Do you go get your car and pull it up to the front of the restaurant so she can get in OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and walk down the block with her not giving a fuck who sees you or who thinks what?

Had to ask.

hondarobot
12-18-2008, 06:14 PM
In regards to this forum, why don't you do the grown up thing and just apologize to Allanah for whatever you did to piss her off?

Heh. It's just words on a forum, man, but somebody had to ask. None of my business, of course.

clarknog
12-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Was going to respond, but it seems like something else is about to develop here. So, I will wait a second, then drop my two cents.

Clark - No glasses

hondarobot
12-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Nothings going to happen beyond the intent of the thread. I was just asking a question and fuckin around. The point of my post was: it's one week away from Christmas today.

That is all. For now.

:wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-18-2008, 06:42 PM
you want me to apologize for being honest?!?

honda I'd sooner buy you a PS3 with 5 games........

hondarobot
12-18-2008, 06:50 PM
You're going to apologize, you might as well just get it over with.

Personally, I apologize to Vicki Richter. I expect nothing in return.

I'll pass on the PS3 though, I hate game pads.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
your loss.................

hondarobot
12-18-2008, 07:10 PM
True, but I snuck my apology in without having to make an apology thread, for whatever it might be worth.

8)

How long do these damn Caribbean cruises take to complete, anyways? Good God. . .

Solitary Brother
12-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok so you're out with this particular chick you've wanted to get with. She asks you to take her to dinner so you go to a restaurant of her choosing.

Do you sit down at the table and wonder who's looking to see if you're with a tranny OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and just prepare to enjoy your meal?

Do you go get your car and pull it up to the front of the restaurant so she can get in OR do you do the GROWN UP thing and walk down the block with her not giving a fuck who sees you or who thinks what?

Had to ask.

Well if it was me it would be someone passable of course and I wouldnt care who saw.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-18-2008, 07:35 PM
your loss.................

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2008, 07:40 PM

Had to ask.

I'd say, IF it's raining..bring the car up by the restaurant entrance so she doesn't get wet. If not raining, enjoy walking side by side with her (that's what my ex does when we were dating). ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rico87
12-18-2008, 08:13 PM

Had to ask.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, I do what makes me happy in life, I live my life for me and not strangers,friends, families or others. Society can kiss my ass if they don't approve of what I do.

xxxian
12-18-2008, 08:56 PM
I don't worry about what others think or if they are looking at us and we do go to the front of the restaurant because most likely they have valet parking.

Xian

hwbs
12-18-2008, 09:39 PM
i never worry....i couldn't count the times i have been to dinner with a ts.....have i gotten stares....sure....have i almost gotten in a fight over some idiots remarks....u bet ya...

torakiki
12-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Never been concerned with being with somebody I like

blckhaze
12-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Option c- not give a fuck.

Why should I? 90% the time the dumb comments come from either dudes who are secretly in love with my date, or girls who are jealous ecause all she ever gets are dogs or slobs.

Minutemouse9
12-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Personally, I apologize to Vicki Richter. I expect nothing in return.

See sig

:popcorn