PDA

View Full Version : Jesses's Christmas Presents!

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 02:03 AM
happy holidays to all!

vman2375
12-18-2008, 02:05 AM
SAME TO U SWEETHEART. DAMN, JESS, U NEVER TAKE A BAD PIC!!!!!!!!

bte
12-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Happy Holidays to you Jesse!

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 02:14 AM
my christmas is gonna be sad and lonely but im hoping everyone has somewhere to go and a nice family to be with!

harlemzfinest
12-18-2008, 02:18 AM
well mine will also be lonely so you are not the only one. wish you were in new york to change that.

happychris
12-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Sorry to hear you're having a sad lonely xmas. Thanks for the wishes!

Jericho
12-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Damn, that's hot! :jawdrop

I'm Cursed, I'm Irish
12-18-2008, 02:25 AM
my christmas is gonna be sad and lonely but im hoping everyone has somewhere to go and a nice family to be with!

Why is your christmas going to be sad and lonely?

Buddy Wood
12-18-2008, 02:28 AM
Happy Holidays to you Jesse. You gorgeous, sexy, sweet, lovely piece of Christmas cheer. It was great hanging out with you and Hazel this weekend in SD. Hope you had fun too.

Hey if you want to hang out somewhere fun for Christmas you know you can always go hang out at Frank's. They all loved you!!

Much LOVE
Buddy

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 03:19 AM

my parents dont really care about holidays and are very poor so they can never afford to get me any presents. no friends,no xmas tree, decorating,special dinner, nothing really so its like any other day for me.tommy and chaingunner sent me a present so i was very happy to get those as without them id have nothing.they are great guys!

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 03:20 AM
ooops double post!

rover187
12-18-2008, 03:56 AM
nice Jesse almost bigger than minez!!

hondarobot
12-18-2008, 04:27 AM
I've joined two pay sites in the last five years, and Jesse's site is the second one. The first one was some blond chick who lives in the desert and has gone off to pursue a life of piracy, as far as I can tell, so I don't know what's going on over there at the moment.

Jesse has a cool site going on, still building up material it seems. Kelly Shore, Wendy and some other girls are on there, and Jesse looks fantastic in the pictures I've seen so far. She has a set featuring a Bolex film camera, which is interesting, and Kermit the frog appears in another one, which is pretty cool.

Good foundation thus far, I would recommend joining this site.

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 04:54 AM
I've joined two pay sites in the last five years, and Jesse's site is the second one. The first one was some blond chick who lives in the desert and has gone off to pursue a life of piracy, as far as I can tell, so I don't know what's going on over there at the moment.

Jesse has a cool site going on, still building up material it seems. Kelly Shore, Wendy and some other girls are on there, and Jesse looks fantastic in the pictures I've seen so far. She has a set featuring a Bolex film camera, which is interesting, and Kermit the frog appears in another one, which is pretty cool.

Good foundation thus far, I would recommend joining this site.

aww thank you honda. alot more coming soon and a few more quests popping up and im hoping to do a few special movies- if your a member youll find out soon enough. thanks for joining babe. enjoy!

Chaingunner
12-18-2008, 09:43 AM

my parents dont really care about holidays and are very poor so they can never afford to get me any presents. no friends,no xmas tree, decorating,special dinner, nothing really so its like any other day for me.tommy and chaingunner sent me a present so i was very happy to get those as without them id have nothing.they are great guys!

Pleasure was all mine Jesse and I wasn't gonna see you without any presents at all!

As to your pics, #2 is fast becoming a favorite of mine :D Can't wait for the complete set to be released as well...its gonna rock.

If anyone else wishes to donate to Jesse for Xmas or any other time just go to http://www.amazon.com/ , look up gift and wish lists and then put jesseflo2003@aol dot com to find her wish list.

elizats
12-18-2008, 01:35 PM

why dont you send to your parents a present? or maybe some money to give them better Christmas holidays?

irvin66
12-18-2008, 04:02 PM
WOW! Nice "present" :lol:

Bostonsub
12-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Jesse...I've got some mistletoe.... come on over and we'll exchange gifts :D

Nikka
12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
excellent Jesse!

LibertyHarkness
12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Fab pics Jesse xx Happy holidays to you too xx

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 07:58 PM

why dont you send to your parents a present? or maybe some money to give them better Christmas holidays?

actually i take care of my parents and pay for everything for them, always have for years now.

pullme
12-18-2008, 08:17 PM
I have gotten to know Jesse the last couple of months through IM's. Not only is she a gorgeous girl, but she has an incredible personality and a very kind heart. She deserves the best Christmas possible.
Merry Christmas Jesse.

xxxian
12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Nice!

Xian

jesseflo
12-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I have gotten to know Jesse the last couple of months through IM's. Not only is she a gorgeous girl, but she has an incredible personality and a very kind heart. She deserves the best Christmas possible.
Merry Christmas Jesse.

and a very merry christmas to you babe!!!!! thank you.

hotcar
12-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Merry Christmas sweetie Jesse
you are amazing...

BlkJewels
12-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Such sexy pix. I dont say this bout a girl 2 often, but u r str8 wifey. I'd let u sit on my lap in church.
I'm goin 2 b alone on Christmas 2, so if U feel a lil cozy feelin on Christmas morn, it's just me dreamin u a hug.
:)

jesseflo
12-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Such sexy pix. I dont say this bout a girl 2 often, but u r str8 wifey. I'd let u sit on my lap in church.
I'm goin 2 b alone on Christmas 2, so if U feel a lil cozy feelin on Christmas morn, it's just me dreamin u a hug.
:)

aww your so sweet. thank you babe. sending big hugs right back to you!!!!

tiffanydoll
12-19-2008, 05:19 AM

actually i take care of my parents and pay for everything for them, always have for years now.

thats good you have such supporting parents. I have been thinking about starting hormones and tell my parents my plans. well after xmas of coarse lol. just hard to build up the courage.

Merry xmas

jesseflo
12-19-2008, 08:16 AM

thats good you have such supporting parents. I have been thinking about starting hormones and tell my parents my plans. well after xmas of coarse lol. just hard to build up the courage.

Merry xmas

good luck with everything!!!! hope all turns out great! :D

luv4Tgirls
12-19-2008, 07:48 PM
OMG Jesse, I must say I can't get those pics off my mind, I don't see a problem with that. You very Beautiful. I won't be able to sleep the nite before Christmas, to see if Santa brings you over for under the tree.

Mugai_hentaisha
12-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Merry Christmas Jesse

I wouldn't mind waking up Xmas day and seeing you as my gift from santa.

TES
William

allyscotsUK
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Thank you for sharing your beauty with us Jesse. If you are alone in person on Christmas, know that you will be in the thoughts of others.

jesseflo
12-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you for sharing your beauty with us Jesse. If you are alone in person on Christmas, know that you will be in the thoughts of others.

thank you very much for the thoughts! i appreciate it.

LuvMonkeyGalore
12-19-2008, 11:20 PM
gorgeous sooo sexy

farang
12-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Jesse you are drop dead gorgeous ! In the early hours of the morning I woke up and could not sleep as I was thinking of you.
I hope you visit England one day.Best wishes from accross the pond.

jesseflo
12-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Jesse you are drop dead gorgeous ! In the early hours of the morning I woke up and could not sleep as I was thinking of you.

aww thank you! i def hope to visit the uk. as i love english boys and i love uk coulture. always been a dream trip for me to visit so hopefully that will happen. :wink:

salvador
12-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Cute chick

gunner55
12-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Jesse, it lookks like I'm not the only one that dreams of you at night! I understand your aren't exactly thrilled about Christmas but I hope you have a Merry one just the same.....along with a very Happy and prosporous New Year. Thank you for your many gifts in the form of your beautiful pictures this past year. You are without a doubt, the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

jesseflo
12-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Jesse, it lookks like I'm not the only one that dreams of you at night! I understand your aren't exactly thrilled about Christmas but I hope you have a Merry one just the same.....along with a very Happy and prosporous New Year. Thank you for your many gifts in the form of your beautiful pictures this past year. You are without a doubt, the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

awww thank you so much! :D i do hope this new year is the beginning of a better more prosperous life for me. happy holidays to you and your family. happy holidays everyone!!!!!

Chaingunner
12-24-2008, 11:11 AM

aww thank you! i def hope to visit the uk. as i love english boys and i love uk coulture. always been a dream trip for me to visit so hopefully that will happen. :wink:

Don't forget Welsh boys now too Jesse! ;) Hoping that lovely pigtails shoot will be up in the New Year as i'm waiting for that one big time now and if 2009 is gonna be as cool as the last part of 2008 on your website then I will be a happy guy!!