PDA

View Full Version : Major Hardon, Roar up me!

arnie666
12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Major Hardon ever had a man visciously blow you to completion in a public toilet ? Man on Man love is where it's at. Something about you man , all these t-girls who can't resist , and I would just love to have my man hole torn by you. They call men who are studs like you who women can't resist fanny magnet, you sweetie are a cock magnet!!How's it feel? It's good you are so secure with your sexuality, be a FAG and proud!

My cock keeps getting harder reading your stories man. PM me for hot contact. I'd love to be your Fuck puppet.

ILuvGurls
12-16-2008, 03:17 PM
:spam

Ryz
12-16-2008, 03:34 PM
BAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

DL_NL
12-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Errr... right. :?

MajorHardOn26
12-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Major Hardon ever had a man visciously blow you to completion in a public toilet ? Man on Man love is where it's at. Something about you man , all these t-girls who can't resist , and I would just love to have my man hole torn by you. They call men who are studs like you who women can't resist fanny magnet, you sweetie are a cock magnet!!How's it feel? It's good you are so secure with your sexuality, be a FAG and proud!

My cock keeps getting harder reading your stories man. PM me for hot contact. I'd love to be your Fuck puppet.

Never heard that term before ..........I like it......

PS: I just PMed you.......... :D

The Piper
12-16-2008, 10:52 PM
could be the start of a beautiful friendship LOL