PDA

View Full Version : This Happpens All The time

MajorHardOn26
12-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Everytime I go to a tranny bar, I always end up hooking up with a really hot tranny...And most of the time, she was hitting on me first first ( 9 and 10)....This never happens in a regular club...............

blckhaze
12-16-2008, 10:01 AM
http://www.wompoff.com/WompOff2008sticker.jpg

Felicia Katt
12-16-2008, 10:02 AM
“Who knows himself a braggart,
Let him fear this, for it will come to pass
that every braggart shall be found an ass.”
William Shakespeare

FK

susi1045
12-16-2008, 10:05 AM
thats is great . there are alo hot girls in the party it is easy to hook up . hope i was not one of them jk smiling

tsntx
12-16-2008, 10:17 AM
so when are you going to post a pic of yourself bc even IM starting to get annoyed

Ryz
12-16-2008, 10:26 AM
why does he have to post a pic of himself

african1
12-16-2008, 10:34 AM
next time try a gay bar and see what happens. You'll probably find your answer there. :wink:

PrinceVince99
12-16-2008, 10:47 AM
o and than you wake up?

susi1045
12-16-2008, 10:49 AM
:arrow: :popcorn

yodajazz
12-16-2008, 10:50 AM
so when are you going to post a pic of yourself bc even IM starting to get annoyed

I'll take Jen's word that he did not post his pic. I see that he started a thread asking how many men had the balls to post a pic which is now over 22 pages, yet he never posted his own pic, according to what Jen says.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38261

african1
12-16-2008, 10:55 AM
OP Pic :D

Alyssa87
12-16-2008, 11:09 AM
tell me about it, stud

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/sandy.jpg

african1
12-16-2008, 11:15 AM

I'll take Jen's word that he did not post his pic. I see that he started a thread asking how many men had the balls to post a pic which is now over 22 pages, yet he never posted his own pic, according to what Jen says.

Yodajazz, if you think about it, Mr Major is a genius. He got so many to divulge their identity with no effort whatsoever. He just asked the right question at the right time. That question that so many ached to answer.

Chapeau Major. :) We must indeed eat that Tanjiya afterall under the moonlight of Ouarzazatte with Jennifer belly dancing for us. :D

Ay Mamiya 8)

luv2playwithTgirls
12-16-2008, 12:32 PM

The funniest thing about him not posting a pic yet is that when he finally does, half the people on the board are gonna call bullshit on it. I guess that's what happens when you come off like a complete douschbag around here....

Bandyspring
12-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Hmmm...

jaycanuck
12-16-2008, 04:07 PM
....and then you ask them to sign a release form so you can video tape them. :lol:

flabbybody
12-16-2008, 06:05 PM
in my many years of living the guys who get the most ass never talk about it

SarahG
12-16-2008, 06:12 PM
See, now he's jinxed himself and it will never happen again.

RangeHova
12-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Everytime I go to a tranny bar, I always end up hooking up with a really hot tranny...And most of the time, she was hitting on me first first ( 9 and 10)....This never happens in a regular club...............

I have to say, that there is some truth to this. I've experienced it and have witnessed it with other guys. I'm in no way bragging. I'm a nice looking guy, I've modeled (professionally) and I stay in shape. But his has a lot less to do with looks. It ain't about the guy all that much at all. I just think it has a lot to do with how many TS women act when it comes to men compared to genetic women. Especially when you are talking about clubs.

When it first happened to me, my ego got a boost. When I really learned what was behind it, I came back down to Earth. 99% TS venues are partially (mostly) gay and in gay clubs there are lots of attractive guys. Any guy who thinks he is so attractive that he stands out in a setting such as a gay club all that much is probably delusional. Even when I was at my best (early 20s), I still wasn't the best looking guy in the club. I may have been the best looking, non-trick, non-chaser who wasn't into guys.

A decent looking guy who is not into other guys and is not a trick-minded person can be rare in a TS club. I have seen it more than enough times when some guy came in the club and the girls were fighting over who saw him first. I'm not talking about really attractive guys. But a clean cut guy with a little swagger and confidence about himself gets big props on the scene. There can be a lot more competition among TS women in that type of setting. There can almost be a race like mentality to see who gets the new guy on the scene. And girls are real quick to let another girl know if they had the guy before.

The more popular TS women are becoming the less this seem to the case. You see a lot more non desperate decent guys in the clubs looking for them without acting like tricks looking for a she-male fantasy. Many of these guys really are looking for a fantasy but they don't wear it on their sleeves.

yosi
12-16-2008, 06:59 PM
in my many years of living the guys who get the most ass never talk about it

and they get the most ass because they never talk about it :wink:

MajorHardOn26
12-16-2008, 08:35 PM
next time try a gay bar and see what happens. You'll probably find your answer there. :wink:

I did that tooo.....Some asian guy offered to pay $500 to sleep with him......This is no lie......He kept offering to buy me drinks...........

Oh yeah........the only reason I went to that gay bar ( Apex/DC) was to try to find TS girls..........No success........

MajorHardOn26
12-16-2008, 08:37 PM

Yodajazz, if you think about it, Mr Major is a genius. He got so many to divulge their identity with no effort whatsoever. He just asked the right question at the right time. That question that so many ached to answer.

Chapeau Major. :) We must indeed eat that Tanjiya afterall under the moonlight of Ouarzazatte with Jennifer belly dancing for us. :D

Ay Mamiya 8)

Amen Brother...........your words are gold

sockmonkey
12-16-2008, 08:48 PM

What's the point of all the braggadocio? What, do you want a merit badge for banging t-girls? Congratulations, you managed to bed a transsexual; who cares?

It's starting to look very much like you don't love t-girls, you just like telling people how much you like to fuck them.

MajorHardOn26
12-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I have dated my fair share..........And believe me I have taped all of them............Just had to point this out.........HAAAAAAAAAAAAATERrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DL_NL
12-16-2008, 10:56 PM
And we don't really care.

jaycanuck
12-16-2008, 11:44 PM
you've "taped" them all? As in video?

DL_NL
12-17-2008, 12:40 AM
As in 'duct taped'?

susi1045
12-17-2008, 01:03 AM
only if he had paid most of them

MajorHardOn26
12-17-2008, 02:25 AM
So what, I paid for about half of them, cause that was really the only way to hook up with them the first time...........We then become good friends,,,,,then all the next sessions are free of charge,,,,,,we get to hang out outside the hotel and I get to tape us having sex.....................You guys just keep on hating

kittyKaiti
12-17-2008, 02:38 AM
Goddamnit, I don't know why anyone hasn't said this yet. Major, you're a disgusting pig and a retard. SHUT THE FUCK UP. You most likely haven't had sex once in your life because no fucking douchebag would brag about it so much, posting every other thread claiming to be laid so often. You're probably underage and don't belong on this fucking board. SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

MajorHardOn26
12-17-2008, 02:41 AM
So what, I paid for about half of them, cause that was really the only way to hook up with them the first time...........We then become good friends,,,,,then all the next sessions are free of charge,,,,,,we get to hang out outside the hotel and I get to tape us having sex.....................You guys just keep on hating

Ryz
12-17-2008, 02:47 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/whata.jpg

jaycanuck
12-17-2008, 03:05 AM
You rock kitty

luv2playwithTgirls
12-17-2008, 03:08 AM
Amen Kitty. He does come off as an under-age dousche, the maturity level is amazingly low. Additionally, he claims to hook up with all these girls at t-girl bars, yet he's from DC (northern VA, probably), which has very little to no scene to speak of. Whatever, too bad this forum doesn't have a universal IGNORE button...

NiceBod
12-17-2008, 03:16 AM

I have to say, that there is some truth to this. I've experienced it and have witnessed it with other guys. I'm in no way bragging. I'm a nice looking guy, I've modeled (professionally) and I stay in shape. But his has a lot less to do with looks. It ain't about the guy all that much at all. I just think it has a lot to do with how many TS women act when it comes to men compared to genetic women. Especially when you are talking about clubs.

When it first happened to me, my ego got a boost. When I really learned what was behind it, I came back down to Earth. 99% TS venues are partially (mostly) gay and in gay clubs there are lots of attractive guys. Any guy who thinks he is so attractive that he stands out in a setting such as a gay club all that much is probably delusional. Even when I was at my best (early 20s), I still wasn't the best looking guy in the club. I may have been the best looking, non-trick, non-chaser who wasn't into guys.

A decent looking guy who is not into other guys and is not a trick-minded person can be rare in a TS club. I have seen it more than enough times when some guy came in the club and the girls were fighting over who saw him first. I'm not talking about really attractive guys. But a clean cut guy with a little swagger and confidence about himself gets big props on the scene. There can be a lot more competition among TS women in that type of setting. There can almost be a race like mentality to see who gets the new guy on the scene. And girls are real quick to let another girl know if they had the guy before.

The more popular TS women are becoming the less this seem to the case. You see a lot more non desperate decent guys in the clubs looking for them without acting like tricks looking for a she-male fantasy. Many of these guys really are looking for a fantasy but they don't wear it on their sleeves.

This is right on the money. I've only been approached by genetic girls a handful of times in my life. It always seems like girls want to stick with the old tradition of the guy making the first move. But with TS's they seem to have no problem approaching a guy that they're attracted to or full on staring at you to get you to approach them. Genetic girls only look at you when you're not looking. Always seems impossible to make eye contact with a genetic girl.

wynterthyme
12-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Could it be because tgirls think there is a chance of making money off the guy, and with gg's they are just hanging out in clubs to get hit on by guys and aren't there for business?

yodajazz
12-17-2008, 07:56 AM

This is true. MajorHardon has what is known in more common language, "gotten lucky". It happened to me a few times, back in the day.
The thing is, we don't always understand the dynamics why of this happens. This is because it is more about the girl seeing something in you that she idealizes, not nescessarily about who you really are.

At the time, I did not understand my own self worth. So a major point is to just be yourself and there is someone out there that wants someone exactly like you. MajorHardon is not mister irresistable, but there are plenty of women, who want what he represents; a man secure enough in his sexuality to seek trans women, and young enough to be sexually able to function.

sockmonkey
12-17-2008, 07:58 AM

There's no element of "hating" in this at all. Nobody cares. You might as well be making threads bragging about how you have, like, twelve cars or something. Or better yet, why not just walk around in an undersized t-shirt that says "look how cool I am."

Would you go around talking about the time you fucked 30 midgets? Well, you would if you thought it was cool to fuck midgets. But still, nobody would care.

Get the picture?

luv2playwithTgirls
12-17-2008, 09:32 AM
With regard to the whole idea that hooking up with t-girls is easier than with GGs...uuuuhhhh...duh!!! Forgive the generalization, but the one thing that t-girls have in common with GG's (and in this case I mean genetic guys) is their sex drive. Guys are whores and so are...oh, sorry...oops LOL!!!!

Anyways, point being that, YOU, Majorhardon, should actually change your name to MajorTOOL, 'cuz even if you're not a huge fucking lier, you're DEFINITELY aren't are special as you think you are.

AmyDaly
12-17-2008, 09:36 AM
With regard to the whole idea that hooking up with t-girls is easier than with GGs...uuuuhhhh...duh!!! Forgive the generalization, but the one thing that t-girls have in common with GG's (and in this case I mean genetic guys) is their sex drive. Guys are whores and so are...oh, sorry...oops LOL!!!!.

Quite the opposite. Hormones tend to kill most of a transwoman's old sex drive usually. The sex drive of a transwoman isn't any more different than any other woman.

Alyssa87
12-17-2008, 09:42 AM
With regard to the whole idea that hooking up with t-girls is easier than with GGs...uuuuhhhh...duh!!! Forgive the generalization, but the one thing that t-girls have in common with GG's (and in this case I mean genetic guys) is their sex drive. Guys are whores and so are...oh, sorry...oops LOL!!!!.

Quite the opposite. Hormones tend to kill most of a transwoman's old sex drive usually. The sex drive of a transwoman isn't any more different than any other woman.

the girls i think they have in mind dont take their mones like they should.

they got work to do. so the testosterone is hiiiigh.

zinco100
12-17-2008, 05:45 PM

i think you just summed up why i like hot trannies lol