PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the older T-Girls?

SidInNy
12-16-2008, 06:07 AM
My first t-girl experience happened over 20 years ago - I was about 20 years old, a little buzzed, and I ended up in Jackson Heights, by way of an ad from the back pages of "Screw Magazine." She was a young Latina, around my age, and it seemed like she was just as scared as I was.

We did a lot of things that night, but what I remember most is laying on her bed, face-to-face, kissing. She was beyond adorable and, I confess, I think back on her fondly to this day, nearly 25 years later. Her's was the first cock that I ever touched ~ besides my own, that is ~ and we both came twice.

I never saw her again. By the time I got around to visiting her again, her phone number was disconnected.

I regret not seeing her again, and I wonder what's happened to her. I've scanned the Eros Ads, and the Craigslist Ads -- but I see very few t-girls my age. I trust and hope that she's moved on to something that better suits her -- but it does raise the question in my mind . . .

Where do all the older tranny's go? I'm not talking 50 or 60 or 70 -- but are there any mid-40's t-girls out there?

JamesHunt
12-16-2008, 06:17 AM
My first t-girl experience happened over 20 years ago - I was about 20 years old, a little buzzed, and I ended up in Jackson Heights, by way of an ad from the back pages of "Screw Magazine." She was a young Latina, around my age, and it seemed like she was just as scared as I was.

We did a lot of things that night, but what I remember most is laying on her bed, face-to-face, kissing. She was beyond adorable and, I confess, I think back on her fondly to this day, nearly 25 years later. Her's was the first cock that I ever touched ~ besides my own, that is ~ and we both came twice.

I never saw her again. By the time I got around to visiting her again, her phone number was disconnected.

I regret not seeing her again, and I wonder what's happened to her. I've scanned the Eros Ads, and the Craigslist Ads -- but I see very few t-girls my age. I trust and hope that she's moved on to something that better suits her -- but it does raise the question in my mind . . .

Where do all the older tranny's go? I'm not talking 50 or 60 or 70 -- but are there any mid-40's t-girls out there?

they get their cocks tucked, decide to hate men & become lesbians, or return to being men :roll:

tsntx
12-16-2008, 06:23 AM
on eros claiming to be "28"