PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Origins Wolverine

Silcc69
12-16-2008, 05:17 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=48043845

Looks like it could be a bad ass movie and Gambit is even it. Though why I have no clue but he is one of my all time fave X-Men.

Legend
12-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Movie looks like a continuation of that piece of s**t xmen 3.Gambit looks gay and sabretooth doesn't look menacing enough.This movie will flop.

tsntx
12-16-2008, 05:52 AM
it wont flop but it may not be a huge flip either

but summer movie, action hero, already est. character w/ following so i dont see how you can think it would flop

i thought it looked good im excited to see it

Legend
12-16-2008, 06:04 AM

but summer movie, action hero, already est. character w/ following so i dont see how you can think it would flop

I don't think wolverine's story makes for a good movie it's kind of like any generic superhero where the main guy volunteers for a experiment movie(sorry captain ameria),wolverine is badass but his story isn't interesting enough for a solo movie.Plus people have been spoiled by ironman and the hulk.

tsntx
12-16-2008, 06:08 AM
the latest hulk was good but not great.... unless u compare it to the one that came out shortly b4 it

iron man was a good set up story but it should be the 2nd in the series that will be good bc all the boring history stuff is already out now

longwave
12-16-2008, 07:26 AM
trailer looks pretty good. i think it'll do well. it won't make 'dark knight' money but it should at least do as well as 'iron man'.

the part with him cutting the humvee and then flying at the helicopter looked badass.

Legend
12-16-2008, 07:33 AM
the latest hulk was good but not great.... unless u compare it to the one that came out shortly b4 it

lol your right i think thats why people including me thought it was great because that ang lee version was just bad.One thing i hated about the new hulk was liv tyler they need to replace her asap.

longwave
12-16-2008, 07:35 AM
i wish fantomex was in this though.

boogeyman2
12-16-2008, 07:37 AM
I am really looking forward to this. I actually met Hugh Jackman last year while he was filming Wolverine. Wolverine is meant to be pretty short and he is quite tall and built. It was in a supplement shop in sydney actually and he was buying protein.

ef9hatchman
12-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Origin Is the Story Of wolverine not Xmen based.
Although It is a marvel story I still dont know why it says xmen.

kaientai
12-16-2008, 01:17 PM
i think it says xmen origins cause wolvie is part of the x men.

This will prob make iron man like money looks good to me, no probs with sabretooth in the comics when there were flasbacks to wolvie's past sabretooth always looked more human.
BTW wolvie doesn't volunteer for the experiment does he (my audio went out so i could not hear the trailer)
Gambit looks fine i think hope the accent comes of well

ef9hatchman
12-16-2008, 01:21 PM
i think it says xmen origins cause wolvie is part of the x men.

This will prob make iron man like money looks good to me, no probs with sabretooth in the comics when there were flasbacks to wolvie's past sabretooth always looked more human.
BTW wolvie doesn't volunteer for the experiment does he (my audio went out so i could not hear the trailer)
Gambit looks fine i think hope the accent comes of well

Not alot of people read Comics, Everyone is into videogames. I remember rading origin when I was a early teen. The comics are Freaking great compared to any movie :D
X1-3 blew monkey Balls.
Didnt follow any story lines I remember.

zinco100
12-16-2008, 06:09 PM

I don't think wolverine's story makes for a good movie it's kind of like any generic superhero where the main guy volunteers for a experiment movie(sorry captain ameria),wolverine is badass but his story isn't interesting enough for a solo movie.Plus people have been spoiled by ironman and the hulk.

LOL .. you dont know a single thing about Wolverine's backstory. HIs backstory is about one thousand times more interesting than superman and batman combined.

ef9hatchman
12-16-2008, 07:13 PM

LOL .. you dont know a single thing about Wolverine's backstory. HIs backstory is about one thousand times more interesting than superman and batman combined.

Dude before someone else tells you, I think I will,Please Be tactful. You Type like a jerk.Some people dont know ORIGIN Comics Just because Marvel didnt Make it as known as XMEN.

kaientai
12-17-2008, 12:00 AM

Dude before someone else tells you, I think I will,Please Be tactful. You Type like a jerk.Some people dont know ORIGIN Comics Just because Marvel didnt Make it as known as XMEN.

yeah but most movie watchers will know that wolverine is part of the xmen as there were 3 xmen movies.
Ow and i'm well aware not everyone reads comics maybe you should read you're own advice

tsntx
12-17-2008, 12:21 AM

yeah but most movie watchers will know that wolverine is part of the xmen as there were 3 xmen movies.
Ow and i'm well aware not everyone reads comics maybe you should read you're own advice

woah there. he wasnt rude to you nor was he jerk or come across as one in his responce.

i didnt know it was possible to NOT know logans backstory... it was even touched upon in the animated series. im looking fwd to it.

tsntx
12-17-2008, 12:22 AM

woah there. he wasnt rude to you nor was he jerk or come across as one in his responce.

i didnt know it was possible to NOT know logans backstory... it was even touched upon in the animated series. im looking fwd to it.

tsntx
12-17-2008, 12:25 AM

tsntx
12-17-2008, 12:26 AM
lame

kaientai
12-17-2008, 12:57 AM
sorry miss Justice i'll behave

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 01:40 AM
i cant fkin wait. From what i now (cuz im a huge xmen geek) this is a spin off from X3 and is supposed to be another trilogy featuring mutants the didn't show in the first 3 like gambit, psylocke etc... Supposedly this is going to make right what they wronged in the previous 3 films where they screwed up the storylines completely. I dunno how they plan on doing it, but i guess we'll see. I own just about everything x-men related, tshirts, comics, cards, magnets, stickers, posters, shotglasses, movies, cartoons, games... this is a big deal 4 me. i've been waiting a while for this movie

SXFX
12-17-2008, 01:56 AM
This looks very very good.
I know at least a dozen old ladies who will just to go watch Mr. Jackman (sp?)

rick_932
12-17-2008, 03:39 AM
Gambit's my favorite x-man because he's from down here

TomSelis
12-17-2008, 05:06 AM
As long as it's not the "Wolverine as Little Lord Fauntleroy" origin they made up a few years ago I'm good.

Remy757Photog
12-17-2008, 06:07 AM
I have the Origins: Wolverine comics and was beyond syched when they finally released his real true origins, especially that Mystique was also mentioned!!! This will be huge on account of how awesome of a story it was in comics.His childhood 'Faulteroy' years should be included (though not lingered on) as it's part of story. I have no idea how closely they stick to the script (especially knowing Hollywood), but I'm still going to see it to find out! Would luv a 'dazzling Ruby' on my arm opening day :wink:

The trailer looks good although I have my doubts with 'Gambit' being he's one of my favorite characters, I think this actor also may not get the voice right. Fairly sure they're going for a P-13 rating which means the bloody violence Wolverine is known for 'Being the best at what he does' wont be to the full extent to allow the kids in the theater. Won't top 'Dark Knight' but it'll be good nonetheless.

ef9hatchman
12-17-2008, 06:12 AM
Gambit Is/was a cool character Just because from Growing up watching Xmen He was portrayed as exotic Mofo. I mean the dude Threw cards that exploded. Cant beat that.

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 06:50 AM
i still say phoenix is my bitch!!! Her n storm were always my faves... actually i liked all the girls. Thats how i learned to draw, from reading the comics an copying the art.

i'd love to go with u Remy but u might not wanna be sitting next to me lol. If i see a screw up i'm bound to go off! I was disappointed at x3 and all the people in the theatre knew it :P

U must know a lil more than me because i never learneed anything about wolverine before his incident @ the weapon x facility

tsntx
12-17-2008, 06:54 AM
yeah i dont know of any past b4 weapon x

i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
dissapointed w/ the way they did the phoenix saga

BASTARDS!!!

ef9hatchman
12-17-2008, 06:55 AM
i still say phoenix is my bitch!!! Her n storm were always my faves... actually i liked all the girls. Thats how i learned to draw, from reading the comics an copying the art.

i'd love to go with u Remy but u might not wanna be sitting next to me lol. If i see a screw up i'm bound to go off! I was disappointed at x3 and all the people in the theatre knew it :P

U must know a lil more than me because i never learneed anything about wolverine before his incident @ the weapon x facility
Lucky muthereffer REMY.
lol^_^

I learned to Draw from dragon balll Z :D got out of it, a while ago.
If im not mistake there is a whole series on Phoenix also.

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:31 AM

i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

BASTARDS!!!

yup. intead of telekinesis they gave her super shredding abilities lol WTF

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:34 AM

Lucky muthereffer REMY.
lol^_^

I learned to Draw from dragon balll Z :D got out of it, a while ago.
If im not mistake there is a whole series on Phoenix also.

I just bought 2 dragon ball games for my ps2. i was playinh that since before it came out in usa, on nintendo i think with a converter. I also bought marvel nemesis and marvel ultimate alliance. They're both ok. i dunno if ur into the games at all. And yeah there was a phoenix saga in the comics as well as the cartoon. Good shyt

ef9hatchman
12-17-2008, 07:36 AM

BASTARDS!!!

yup. intead of telekinesis they gave her super shredding abilities lol WTFOdd

Phoenix the ancient Mutant Was all powerful,The character had damn near every ability. Jean Grey did but more. Such as Killing people such as you stated super shred ability

longwave
12-17-2008, 05:40 PM
some of you guys need to learn what the enter key is for.

Silcc69
12-17-2008, 07:22 PM
I know this stretching shit sucks. Anyways I have never seen X3 but the first 2 were somewhat decent. But they never ever had the X-Men fight as a group in any of the 3 movies. And it does look like he is volunteering for this experiment. (WTF) and YTF would they change up Sabertooth? I'm anticipating this movie because it looks like it has potential but hollywood always fucks things up. Like they fucked up Transformers. :x

ef9hatchman
12-17-2008, 09:05 PM
I know this stretching shit sucks. Anyways I have never seen X3 but the first 2 were somewhat decent. But they never ever had the X-Men fight as a group in any of the 3 movies. And it does look like he is volunteering for this experiment. (WTF) and YTF would they change up Sabertooth? I'm anticipating this movie because it looks like it has potential but hollywood always fucks things up. Like they fucked up Transformers. :x
Dude I Love u at times, But X1,X2,X3 horrid Never followed Story lines.
They Humiliated Transformers.
I remember Beast wars Do you?
Thinking of why they took this generations tranformers and made it into a horrible movie like they did.

Although Marvel is pissing me off I think the only cartoon2 movie I thought was decent was IRONMAN. Hilk 1 and hulk 2 was a sham. Same as punisher.

ef9hatchman
12-17-2008, 09:06 PM
For the nerds like me
http://www.mutanthigh.com/phoenixIV.html

kaientai
12-18-2008, 12:04 AM
I think the X men and Spidey films for that matter are good to great it's just impossible to cramp 50 years of comics into a 2 hour movie.

Somethings are in line with the comic some aren't ignore that and you have some pretty darn entertaining movies at least i think so.

Same could be said for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter so much good (even essential) stuff is being left out, but they are entertaining if not good movies even transformers wich has to appeal to a large audience, not just 80's fans (like myself), or fans of the to me utterly horrible Beast Wars.

Just saying no offence ment

ef9hatchman
12-18-2008, 12:07 AM
I think the X men and Spidey films for that matter are good to great it's just impossible to cramp 50 years of comics into a 2 hour movie.

Somethings are in line with the comic some aren't ignore that and you have some pretty darn entertaining movies at least i think so.

Same could be said for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter so much good (even essential) stuff is being left out, but they are entertaining if not good movies even transformers wich has to appeal to a large audience, not just 80's fans (like myself), or fans of the to me utterly horrible Beast Wars.

Just saying no offence ment
No offense taken on my part, Your entitled to your Opinion as long you keep it clean you know.
I Loved beast wars first tranformers i ever watched.
Own the lord of the rings Love it. :D