PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question...or Question for the Dummies???

Chuck
12-16-2008, 05:05 AM
OK, you see an ad on eros the picture looks too good to be true. You make the call set up the time, get to her door, she opens it and clearly she is not the girl in the picture.

Obviously many of you are either too ashamed or too horny to leave. I don't get this. Because more and more girls are using fake pics and it leads me to believe that it can only be because they are getting away with it. Why not leave? Get the fuck out of Dodge? There is no shame in that. She got you there to her door under fraudulent pretenses. You fools are messing up the game by making these girls think it's OK to use fake pics.

EyeCumInPiece
12-16-2008, 08:03 AM
OK, you see an ad on eros the picture looks too good to be true. You make the call set up the time, get to her door, she opens it and clearly she is not the girl in the picture.

Obviously many of you are either too ashamed or too horny to leave. I don't get this. Because more and more girls are using fake pics and it leads me to believe that it can only be because they are getting away with it. Why not leave? Get the fuck out of Dodge? There is no shame in that. She got you there to her door under fraudulent pretenses. You fools are messing up the game by making these girls think it's OK to use fake pics.

I wasnt aware of this widespread use of fake pics. If i ever opt to pay for it, i think id call some1 who has a rep for being friendly & beautiful. I wouldnt take a chance with an unknown. Their are way too many con-artists out there, especially in new york.

DL_NL
12-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Tell her that you hate the use of fake pics and leave. If you stay, she gets rewarded for using fake pics.

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 08:46 AM
fkkin bytches always using mine, but my fanbase is large and people are usally aware of my schedule so they call me to let me know someone is usuing my pics. I have a little fun with the girl and set up a few fake appointments before finally calin and saying " hi this is the girl who's pics you're using!" They usually hang up, at which point i know what hotel they are staying at and call to make the hotel aware that prostitutes are hoeing out if their hotel! Otherwise i just tell them "thats not nice, dont do that" They apologize aqnd use the next girls pics

slinky
12-17-2008, 01:34 PM
A stiff dick has no conscience.

Blazr63
12-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Always check TER first and look for the following:
photo accurate: Yes

Jim Steel
12-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Lot girls use pictures of them self that are 10 years old before they gained weight . got run down??HELP