PDA

View Full Version : Krav Maga Beginning Class

NatassiaDreamsXXX
12-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Hey Guys and Gals, So @ a Christmas party last night, in between the Jello shots, glasses of wine and organic roasted root vegetables (DELICIOUS) & funeral morman potatoes (to DIE FOR)!! My instructor and his wife are BEGGING me to go to PHASE in Mid January in L.A. which is a WEEK LONG EXTREME TRAINING COURSE in Krav Maga and to become an INSTRUCTOR!!!!! They tell me its 8 hrs of training.. going over the moves soo many time to the minute details OVER and OVER and OVER again! Then you go back to the hotel, eat, sleep, and wake up and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! 7 DAYS!!! They know i am a work out a holic and I LOVE A CHALENGE! So i am contemplating it!!! WELL SEE.. What do you guys think? WOULD ANY OF YOU COME TO MY CLASS?????

HERES A VIDEO OF US IN CLASS.... IM THE TALLEST , DARK SKIN GIRL IN CLASS W A BANDANA(SOMETIMES PINK, OR BLK/WHITE )AND TOTAL STEALTH!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XAwR9cdOKg

luv2playwithTgirls
12-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Damn, Natassia, you're a total badass! I would totally train with you if I were in San Diego instead of LA. I've been thinking about taking up a martial art since i've been here, but have yet to settle on a dojo to go to...

DC
12-16-2008, 01:54 AM
thats cool, Krav Maga is a very effective martial art

kaientai
12-16-2008, 01:31 PM
looks like a good workout esp if you do it for 8 hours effective martial art i'm still not sold on that but if it works for you good

NatassiaDreamsXXX
12-18-2008, 03:13 AM
looks like a good workout esp if you do it for 8 hours effective martial art i'm still not sold on that but if it works for you good

Its different strokes for different folks Kaientai. I can't see myseld rolling around sweaty with crotches of strangers in my face (ala Brazilian Jiu Jitzu) some people LIVE by it! I just wanted something that is a good work out and EXCELLENT self defense!

Solitary Brother
12-18-2008, 03:32 AM
Wow.
You look lethal!
The training looks like it incorporates some MMA type circuit training to build up stamina.
The stronger you are physically the better.
You throw punches very well too I got into that!
I go to a gym in san francisco for my boxing training and the have classes there but I dont take the classes.
I recommend hitting the heavy bag because thats where you build punching power and its strengthens your hands and wrists and forearms.
Do they train you all in defense?

TommyFoxtrot
04-03-2009, 05:53 AM

Its different strokes for different folks Kaientai. I can't see myseld rolling around sweaty with crotches of strangers in my face (ala Brazilian Jiu Jitzu) some people LIVE by it! I just wanted something that is a good work out and EXCELLENT self defense!

Make sure you are getting your moneys worth darling. Krav Maga doesn't get a lot of respect (the type being taught to the general public outside of Israel) from the folks I deal with. More than a few guys have said you're better off being taught by a highly reputable women's self-defense instructor. Particularly the ones run by experienced women and police officers.
I would definitely recommend BJJ over Krav Maga, but seeing that you're a model, I can definitely see why you want to stay away from that. A lot of times you'll end up with contact dermatitis just from rolling around on the mat in your gei.

rickinoc
04-06-2009, 07:15 AM
I was thinking about joining the krav maga gym in long beach. I learned a little with the Marines and I think it would be cool to learn a little more.

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2009, 09:39 AM
that one boy at the end they put the camera on the longest is hot

laoda8
04-07-2009, 12:20 AM
When will you learn the technique where you tazer the testicles and labia?

I box personally and just started getting into kickboxing.

TommyFoxtrot
04-07-2009, 03:08 AM
I was thinking about joining the krav maga gym in long beach. I learned a little with the Marines and I think it would be cool to learn a little more.

What belt were you in the Marines?

natina
04-07-2009, 06:26 AM
WHATS THE CONTACT INFO?

NatassiaDreamsXXX
04-07-2009, 08:23 PM
WHATS THE CONTACT INFO?

CHECK HERE SWEETIE FOR A STUDIO NEAR YOU!!!
http://www.kravmaga.com/

rickinoc
04-08-2009, 11:33 PM

\
I was a grey belt. were you in the Marines?

TommyFoxtrot
04-09-2009, 04:32 AM

\

Civilian. I earned my Tan belt when I was working with them during a deployment.

rickinoc
04-09-2009, 11:21 AM

\

Civilian. I earned my Tan belt when I was working with them during a deployment.

thats cool, whereabouts were you and what were you doing?